Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:24:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Auctioning Clash of Cland accounts  (Read 1724 times)
EdenHazard (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 07:07:32 PM

still offering special price to bid whatever you want as long as i think it is match.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EdenHazard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:38:04 AM

Bid whatever you want guys for this coc account!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
EdenHazard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 12:25:16 AM

lowered starting bid to 0.07 btc each!
incerement : 0.01!
Bid Now or Never

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:59:01 PM

Bid Now or Never

You are trying to sell your account from last 1 months now but still didn't find any buyers at your targeted price
I know 0.07 btc is a very cheap price for such a great level village but still no bids because here no one is interested. I might have bought this if I am not at 95 level

You should try selling your account to other popular game selling sites. You can find a lot of interested buyers at a very decent price
EdenHazard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:28:47 PM

Bid Now or Never

You are trying to sell your account from last 1 months now but still didn't find any buyers at your targeted price
I know 0.07 btc is a very cheap price for such a great level village but still no bids because here no one is interested. I might have bought this if I am not at 95 level

You should try selling your account to other popular game selling sites. You can find a lot of interested buyers at a very decent price

Thanks for your advice. May i know where exatcly the legit sites to trade coc accoubt?
I have submitted in several game account trade sites. And mostly they use paypal as payment, not bitcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:15:11 AM

Bid Now or Never

Thanks for your advice. May i know where exatcly the legit sites to trade coc accoubt?
I have submitted in several game account trade sites. And mostly they use paypal as payment, not bitcoin.

I don't know any specific sites where these accounts can be sold but I am sure there is many
You should try googling that
If you can't accept PayPal then may be you should tell them to pay you from another payment processors or via btc (Its preety famous)

Or ask any trusted bitcointalk user who can accept PayPal as payment for that account and pay you by cutting of fees
Or you should start using PayPal then  Wink
xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:11:07 AM

Bid Now or Never

Got this : http://playerup.com/accounts/clashofclansaccounts/

You should try selling your account here. This site got lots of interested buyers to buy your coc account than bitcointalk and the site is also completely based on buying/selling game accounts
Or you should search similar sites which i already mentioned to get your account sold
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:12:53 AM

Bid Now or Never

Got this : http://playerup.com/accounts/clashofclansaccounts/

You should try selling your account here. This site got lots of interested buyers to buy your coc account than bitcointalk and the site is also completely based on buying/selling game accounts
Or you should search similar sites which i already mentioned to get your account sold

Anyway still doesn't seems that people actually know about that website xinzark, i noticed there were even more auctions for clash of clans accounts... At the end seems that with this one nothing will happen......

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: