Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:00:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 09:54:51 PM

EverGreenCoin has been added to saldigi.info. Saldigi.info is an informational directory of alternative coins.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clayford08

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:36:32 AM

TreeToppers,

Sorry for my silence the past few days. I have been very busy with my job. I would just like to update everyone on current and future plans for EGC. Currently, Steve and I are contacting as many payment processing websites, media outlets, and sustainable energy companies as possible. We believe that the more people and businesses we email, the more word about us will spread. Our end goal with that is to spread awareness about our coin and our foundation. With that being said, we understand the current price and market cap of the coin is lower than anticipated. I would personally like to assure you all that Steve and I are dedicated to this project as ever. The future is still very optimistic for this currency. Please, continue staking your coins and keeps those nodes running. We will continue to work diligently for all of you. In your free time, continue to promote who we are and what we plan to implement. We can not do this all and rely on all of you just as much as you rely on us to keep coming out with news, updates, plans, and ideas. Again, I would like to stress just how dedicated  the team is to this project. Steve, our lead dev, has been working sleepless nights, maintaining the network, patching, and making great changes to our wallet. I have been sending hundreds of business emails, tweets, and maintaining all other social media outlets. If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns, or new ideas to help, feel free to contact us in a personal message or reply to this thread. Thank you all for your patience and time.

-Clay

EverGreenCoin (EGC) - promote and support Environmental Green Causes. http://evergreencoin.org
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 11:14:51 AM

TreeToppers,

Sorry for my silence the past few days. I have been very busy with my job. I would just like to update everyone on current and future plans for EGC. Currently, Steve and I are contacting as many payment processing websites, media outlets, and sustainable energy companies as possible. We believe that the more people and businesses we email, the more word about us will spread. Our end goal with that is to spread awareness about our coin and our foundation. With that being said, we understand the current price and market cap of the coin is lower than anticipated. I would personally like to assure you all that Steve and I are dedicated to this project as ever. The future is still very optimistic for this currency. Please, continue staking your coins and keeps those nodes running. We will continue to work diligently for all of you. In your free time, continue to promote who we are and what we plan to implement. We can not do this all and rely on all of you just as much as you rely on us to keep coming out with news, updates, plans, and ideas. Again, I would like to stress just how dedicated  the team is to this project. Steve, our lead dev, has been working sleepless nights, maintaining the network, patching, and making great changes to our wallet. I have been sending hundreds of business emails, tweets, and maintaining all other social media outlets. If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns, or new ideas to help, feel free to contact us in a personal message or reply to this thread. Thank you all for your patience and time.

-Clay

you have my support mate ...

the seednodes - and any other nodes will not be shutdown ... and if anything else can be done from my end - it will be ...

its a great project here ... and the dedication ( and you guys ) are awesome ...

#crysx

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 11:25:29 AM

TreeToppers,

Sorry for my silence the past few days. I have been very busy with my job. I would just like to update everyone on current and future plans for EGC. Currently, Steve and I are contacting as many payment processing websites, media outlets, and sustainable energy companies as possible. We believe that the more people and businesses we email, the more word about us will spread. Our end goal with that is to spread awareness about our coin and our foundation. With that being said, we understand the current price and market cap of the coin is lower than anticipated. I would personally like to assure you all that Steve and I are dedicated to this project as ever. The future is still very optimistic for this currency. Please, continue staking your coins and keeps those nodes running. We will continue to work diligently for all of you. In your free time, continue to promote who we are and what we plan to implement. We can not do this all and rely on all of you just as much as you rely on us to keep coming out with news, updates, plans, and ideas. Again, I would like to stress just how dedicated  the team is to this project. Steve, our lead dev, has been working sleepless nights, maintaining the network, patching, and making great changes to our wallet. I have been sending hundreds of business emails, tweets, and maintaining all other social media outlets. If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns, or new ideas to help, feel free to contact us in a personal message or reply to this thread. Thank you all for your patience and time.

-Clay

Clay is very correct in his statements. Especially the sleepless part. Wink lol, no in all seriousness, I assure you as Clay did, low price will not hold us down. In fact, it is a bit of a fuel for myself. I would like to reiterate what I have said in the IRC many times. My idea of price manipulation is simple, work harder. I also would like to take a moment and reflect on the progress EGC has made in its little over one month age. Most coins are lucky to be on one exchange at this age, unless they are an ICO.  Roll Eyes We are on four. One supporting fiat buys and sells. All showing very respectable volume levels. All from a very fair and honest launch announced a month prior. For a coin with very honorable ambitions. If I sound proud, its because I am. Not because the price is high or low. Not because exchanges are many or few. I am proud because through it all I have proven myself to be an honest, open, helpful, and hard working developer. I am also proud to see people rally behind the mission of EGC. This community is one other coins dream of. When I look forward to the horizon and see our goals and know they are obtainable, I can not imagine how proud we all will be when we get there.

Yes, there is much work to be done. I wont let pride nor price distort my vision and, again quoting my IRC self, keep my nose to the grindstone.  Wink

Have an awesome day TreeToppers, Steve.

ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:37:10 AM

EverGreenCoin has now been added to the CoinWallet.co online wallet, POS pool service and Twitter tipping service.

https://www.coinwallet.co

Running since 2013.

POS Pool fee: 2%
Wallet withdrawal fee: 0.5%
Twitter tipping fee: 0%
Email payment / transfer fee: 0%

As always use online wallets with caution and store the majority of your coins in cold storage or a secure / encrypted wallet on your computer.

Coinwallet.co serves as an easy to use and accessible wallet that you can access with just an internet connection.

Donations welcome: EKrghQ8WXqfUsafyJZdMdSsGjkzd2fFRWh

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 11:57:35 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2016, 12:09:20 PM by EverGreenCoin

Smiley Some good news to share with you this morning:

Quote from: CoinWallet.co email
Hi Steven -

Thank you for your email.

We have added EverGreenCoin to the list of coins to add. We estimate this will probably take around 1 - 2 weeks at this stage, possibly sooner.

Regards
CoinWallet.co

CoinWallet.co is a service website that provides web wallets with staking. You can read more about CoinWallet.co here: https://www.coinwallet.co/en/faq

EDIT: I am privileged to share today's first good news announcement:

Quote from: CoinWallet.co email
Hi Steven -

EverGreenCoin has been added to CoinWallet.co.

Would appreciate any kind of donation to help cover server and setup costs, if possible.

EKV2pt2SW5y8v9VeEf49vnDzAzNsw6FbtU

Thanks

Also, I just now noticed in my previous post I mistakenly refereed to coinwallet.co as coinwallet.io. I do apologize for this mistake on my part and I hope it did not cause confusion. Fortunately, the link I provided was correct. (Thank you copy and paste. Wink )

For clarity, again, it is CoinWallet.CO and we are very glad they have added EverGreenCoin. Of course, I will send a generous personal donation. I would ask, if you can, please do the same.

Thank you in advance for helping show CoinWallet.co our gratitude. I hope their service of web wallets with staking are of great use to us all.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 12:08:07 PM

EverGreenCoin has now been added to the CoinWallet.co online wallet, POS pool service and Twitter tipping service.

https://www.coinwallet.co

Running since 2013.

POS Pool fee: 2%
Wallet withdrawal fee: 0.5%
Twitter tipping fee: 0%
Email payment / transfer fee: 0%

As always use online wallets with caution and store the majority of your coins in cold storage or a secure / encrypted wallet on your computer.

Coinwallet.co serves as an easy to use and accessible wallet that you can access with just an internet connection.

Donations welcome: EKrghQ8WXqfUsafyJZdMdSsGjkzd2fFRWh

Thank you kindly! First donation sent! Smiley

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 12:24:39 PM

TreeToppers,

-Clay

the seednodes - and any other nodes will not be shutdown ... and if anything else can be done from my end - it will be ...

its a great project here ... and the dedication ( and you guys ) are awesome ...

#crysx

Thank you for the support and the kind words! Greatly appriciated mate! Smiley

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 01:31:11 PM

TreeToppers,

-Clay

#crysx

Thank you for the support and the kind words! Greatly appriciated mate! Smiley

all good mate ...

btw - i have just upgraded the seednode daemons to 1.1.1.0 - from git ...

the seeds are syncing the blockchain as we speak ( i ALWAYS re-download the blockchain after an upgrade ) and the fourth node ( backup one ) is currently compiling the latest also ...

should be another 20mins - and all the seednodes will be up to date ... with the fourth node following shortly behind ...

#crysx

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 12:43:13 AM

Some more good news to share with you today:

Quote from: Steve of CryptoChainer.com
Steven,

I will certainly add your coin to CryptoChainer.  I am syncing the blockchain now[...]

Steve
CryptoChainer

CryptoChainer.com is a service website that provides current copies of supported coin's blockchains. This will be a very useful resource when bootstrapping the EverGreenCoin blockchain and we are thankful for the addition which will be complete as soon as possible by CryptoChainer's staff. I will update you when it is live and also post a EGC donation address for CryptoChainer as soon as I have that information.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 01:01:53 AM

OP edited to include:

Under the "Wallets" section.

Translators please update your translated EGC OP to reflect this. If you click quote on the English OP you will see the BBC source and how I added it to the layout. Copy and paste that new text into your translated page. PM me if you are in need of assistance in doing so. Thank you in advance.

kushalgaudel

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:04:30 AM

dev and community is trying to push the project up but market is down in bittrex Huh
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 02:32:19 AM

dev and community is trying to push the project up but market is down in bittrex Huh

Yes, myself and the team are working very diligently. Our comminity is as well and, we thank you all. I am not sure why anyone would be selling at these prices and at this point in time. I agree,  Huh  This is why I am a developer and not a trader.  Wink

bitdragon2016

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:35:07 AM

Hello guyz.. I just want to ask, how many hours does it take to proceed my wallet for STAKING? or is there  a minimum amount of EGC in order to start for staking? and another else., do I need to keep my wallet open for 24hours to received the 7% staking . thank you in advance for answering this concern.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 07:21:35 AM

Hello guyz.. I just want to ask, how many hours does it take to proceed my wallet for STAKING? or is there  a minimum amount of EGC in order to start for staking? and another else., do I need to keep my wallet open for 24hours to received the 7% staking . thank you in advance for answering this concern.

Mininum staking age is 24 hours. That is 24 hours after maturity. You wallet will begin staking after about 25 hours of recieving your first EverGreenCoin. You do not need your wallet open during this time. But after it passes, you will need your wallet open and unlocked (for staking or for staking and spending) for staking to start.

There is no minimum amount of EGC. You will collect 7% on even small balances. Mind you, with a small balance comes low weight. All this means is, while yes you will collect 7% annual, you will not see frequent payments towards it. Wallets with greater weight see more frequent payments but, still see 7% annual also.

No, you do not need your wallet running 24 hours for staking. But, at very minimal leave it opened and unlocked (for staking or for staking and spending) at least 12 hours every 30 days.

You may wish to take a look at this post as there is further explaination of the staking requierments.

I hope that helps. Happy staking!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 07:34:57 AM

Some more good news to share with you today:

Quote from: Steve of CryptoChainer.com
Steven,

I will certainly add your coin to CryptoChainer.  I am syncing the blockchain now[...]

Steve
CryptoChainer

CryptoChainer.com is a service website that provides current copies of supported coin's blockchains. This will be a very useful resource when bootstrapping the EverGreenCoin blockchain and we are thankful for the addition which will be complete as soon as possible by CryptoChainer's staff. I will update you when it is live and also post a EGC donation address for CryptoChainer as soon as I have that information.

EverGreenCoin is live on CryptoChainer and CryptoChainer's EGC donation address is: ELeXSCBZkiUNbApipLF9bzP6Bu2RnbfAte

If you could please, send them a donation as the do need to cover server costs to provide us this service. They have also given EverGreenCoin, "the top slot on the site, with a 'new' badge". That was very kind of them to do.

Thanks in advance for showing them how supportive our community is and, of course, thank you CryptoChainer!

bitdragon2016

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 07:35:49 AM

Thank you. Evergreen, I presume you're the developer right? though this coin is hitting the ground and someone is selling at the lowest price, Im still hoping for the success of this coin. thank you once again for the quick response.. have a great day Grin
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 09:05:05 AM

Thank you. Evergreen, I presume you're the developer right? though this coin is hitting the ground and someone is selling at the lowest price, Im still hoping for the success of this coin. thank you once again for the quick response.. have a great day Grin

You are very welcome bitdragon2016 and I am glad to help! Yes, my name is Steven Saxton and I am the Lead Developer and Foundation Founder of EverGreenCoin. I do think our success is imminent but yes, it does seem the market presently does not see that so clear. The bright side of that is it is a good time for new people to join-in at a low cost. Perhaps now is a good time to buy the EverGreenCoin one will use to purchase the EverGreenCoin Solar Miner with. Of course that could not be projected with precision but, it could prove to be a large savings as surely that will increase demand. Also, PoW won't last forever. Wink  If you do not know, PoW will last ~6 months. ~4 1/2 months remain. That stop to the supply alone will drive demand and subsequently the price.

I thank you for your wishes of success for EverGreenCoin. You have a great day as well.  Smiley

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:14:55 AM

OP edited to include:

Under the "Wallets" section.

Translators please update your translated EGC OP to reflect this. If you click quote on the English OP you will see the BBC source and how I added it to the layout. Copy and paste that new text into your translated page. PM me if you are in need of assistance in doing so. Thank you in advance.

Done for Romanian thread

Am I spamming? Report me!
bitdragon2016

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:16:32 AM

Hello evergreen, im just a little bit confused about the wallet. if ever my computer is broken, how can i used the backup wallet.dat? let's see I need to download again the wallet and after that? how can I recover my coins using that back up file.. coz I can't see the IMPORT button. thanks once again..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: