Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 08:40:10 AM

As of tomorrow (today technically in my timezone) Wednesday June 22nd, the official faucet will be resuming its normal payout schedule of once per day at midnight Eastern Standard Time. There will not be two rounds per day as this was a temporary measure to help community members verify they were on the correct blockchain and not an incorrect fork.

Thank you for supporting EverGreenCoin.
Can i get link to its official faucet....and is this coin available is yobit exchange...whats the price

http://coin-faucet.com/EGC/ is the official faucet.

EGC is traded on yobit but they are in a fork and have not yet listened to our pleas to upgrade to version 1.3, resync, and get on the correct blockchain. For that reason trading on yobit is not advised until they do but if you must, https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/EGC/BTC and I see sell orders for 574 sat there and buy orders for just over 200 sat. Cryptopia is not on the correct blockchain yet either.

Bittrex and C-cex have upgraded and are on the correct blockchain. I advise you to do your trading at one of these two exchanges. Please see the OP for links to these two exchanges.

Thank you for your interest in EverGreenCoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
portdavenport

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:42:41 AM

As of tomorrow (today technically in my timezone) Wednesday June 22nd, the official faucet will be resuming its normal payout schedule of once per day at midnight Eastern Standard Time. There will not be two rounds per day as this was a temporary measure to help community members verify they were on the correct blockchain and not an incorrect fork.

Can i get link to its official faucet....and is this coin available is yobit exchange...whats the price

EGC is traded on yobit but they are in a fork and have not yet listened to our pleas to upgrade to version 1.3, resync, and get on the correct blockchain. For that reason trading on yobit is not advised until they do but if you must, https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/EGC/BTC and I see sell orders for 574 sat there and buy orders for just over 200 sat. Cryptopia is not on the correct blockchain yet either.

Bittrex and C-cex have upgraded and are on the correct blockchain. I advise you to do your trading at one of these two exchanges. Please see the OP for links to these two exchanges.

Thanks for the update information. www.evergreencoin.org
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 08:44:47 AM

And tested Transfer / Withdraw out of Bittrex to Evergreencoin (EGC | www.evergreencoin.org) Windows Wallet version 1.3.0 successfully.

Yes, my test at Bittrex were successful as well. Thank you for reporting your success.

portdavenport

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:47:26 AM

And tested Transfer / Withdraw out of Bittrex to Evergreencoin (EGC | www.evergreencoin.org) Windows Wallet version 1.3.0 successfully.

Yes, my test at Bittrex were successful as well. Thank you for reporting your success.

Pleasure Wink
nitesh1995p

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:54:10 AM

Thanks for answering me and this detailed information...really interested in evergreen coin
portdavenport

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:39:08 AM

Just listed 50 EGC as an exercise up on Bittrex for 1100 Satoshis Smiley

...And before the "Doubting Thomas's" weigh in to reign in over the party, here's a fact!

EGC has been traded at 6500 Sats in the past, and I was the trader who started the pump.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 06:18:17 PM

Thanks for answering me and this detailed information...really interested in evergreen coin

Thank you for your interest and welcome to the EverGreenCoin community! Smiley

grumpytiger211

Activity: 213

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:23:53 PM

theres a site ive been selling on for a few years called listia basicly you buy and sell things for points instead of money. i always thaught it would be cool if there was a similar site but did it with crypto such as evergreen coin. im a newbie so i dont know what kind of obstacles it would take to build a site like this. would think each account would need its own wallet just like an exchange and a good bidding platform just throwing something out there im willing to learn so give your profesional thaughts. take a look at the site look at the structure and how the payment systems is https://www.listia.com/profile/5829767

we have been building a shopping system for granite ( grn ) - for quite a while now ... the backend exchange is functional - and purchases can be done with grn ... this was eventually going to be extended to ozc also ...

now that steven has joined the ranks of 'theteam' - bern don egc - are now going to have inclusion into this same shopping system ... the system is simple and when its fully functional - will be easily setup for the coins that are supported ...

this is NOT an easy task - and to start fresh is a huge mountain to climb ... our team has been working on this coin system for months - and skaia ( our backend web dev / bot dev ) has successfully got the first part of this system running ...

the shop itself is functional - and purchases can be made - but needs s a lot of polish - and a lot more testing ...

when its complete - you choose the currency in our coinbase - and use it to your liking ... it will based on the current market value - and as of this week - is very responsive to the exchanges for granite ...  implementation of the our other coins will be soon after we perfect this one ...

this means egc will part of a larger base of USABLE currencies ... yes - currencies - not just tokens ...

we are still a little while off - but soon we will have a fully functional test system with test products you can 'buy' from 'theshop' ...

from what i understand - listia works by exchanging everything over to its own token - then using that token to buy ...

ours doesnt work that way ...

#crysx

you are right about how listia works eveything is exchanged to its token and you can not sell the credits for cash only buy stuff with them although a year ago i found out how to turn the credits into cash by buying bitcoin with the credits then cashing out the btc or adding it to one of my exchange accounts oops just told my secret Smiley oh well people are starting to figure it out anyway the ones that have knowledge about bitcoin on there anyway.
i like your plan and cant wait to test drive the shopping system if i can help any just pm me

grumpy ...

its the way most of them work - so your secret is safe with me Wink ...

the plan has been put in motion a while ago - and as such - we KNOW it works ...

its just a matter of working on the system to perfect it - and polishing it so its usable to the general public ...

ive said much in the past about the how when where and why - only to find a lot of that was implemented in other projects and they call it their own ... im not pointing fingers - nor am i going to get into any kerfuffle about who and the proof of ... what i will say is that since ive been tight lipped about ANY of the projects - at least on the how and why side - then none of the ideas have been duplicated ... its one thing to be duplicated AFTER you have released your project to the world - its something completely different when you see it all happen BEFORE its even published ...

so your help here would be very much appreciated - where ever it it can be dealt ...

#crysx

my dad used to always tell me loose lips sink ships. i never understood until someone took one of my plans for themselves. i understand where you are coming from there. sometimes you have to do that especially in these days.

Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:33:20 PM

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 02:52:44 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2016, 04:04:49 AM by EverGreenCoin

got my lost coins refunded, i am out now from EGC.

So the community is aware and to maintain the Foundation's transparency, these coins were refunded from my own personal mined EGC and not by the EGC Foundation. The Foundation still has not had to cover any coins but is in the position to if need be when exchanges' (yobit and cryptopia) conduct internal audits if discrepancies are found.

I am sorry to see any community member leave, and presumably dump their holdings, as a result of the network's recent woes. But of course I respect their right to do so and will make every effort to get coins where they rightfully belong. The que of these issues is clear at present. If you feel you have an issue that needs my attention, please do not hesitate to PM me with the details and I will work with you to find the appropriate resolution. Far more times than not, these issues have been resolved by a resync to the proper blockchain and/or a simple 'repairwallet' command.

grumpytiger211

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:26:37 AM

So the community is aware and to maintain the Foundation's transparency, these coins were refunded from my own personal mined EGC and not by the EGC Foundation. The Foundation still has not had to cover any coins but is in the position to if need be when exchanges' (yobit and cryptopia) conduct internal audits if discrepancies are found.

I am sorry to see any community member leave, and presumably dump their holdings, as a result of the network's recent woes. But of course I respect their right to do so and will make every effort to get coins where they rightfully belong. The que of these issues is clear at present. If you feel you have an issue that needs my attention, please do not hesitate to PM me with the details and I will work with you to find the appropriate resolution. Far more times than not, these issues have been resolved by a resync to the proper blockchain and/or a simple 'repairwallet' command.

that is very big of you to handle issues from your personal. i have so much respect for you for a lot of reasons. you stay up on all your coins which a lot of devs cant do they just drop one coin and go to the next. when a problem arises you face it head on quick with no fear and you dont stop till its settled. you keep constant updates and always let people know whats going on. you gave me a chance to learn and prove myself which is very big to me i have learned a lot for you in just this little time and i greatly appreciate the chance. you gave me a whole new look on crypto and made me realize that its not all about the money theres way more to crypto than just trading. the team, devs, and others that back you are great people and if they have your back i got thiers to. my coins will not go anywhere i am ride or die baby lets make the world green again one step at a time.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 11:10:40 PM

that is very big of you to handle issues from your personal. i have so much respect for you for a lot of reasons. you stay up on all your coins which a lot of devs cant do they just drop one coin and go to the next. when a problem arises you face it head on quick with no fear and you dont stop till its settled. you keep constant updates and always let people know whats going on. you gave me a chance to learn and prove myself which is very big to me i have learned a lot for you in just this little time and i greatly appreciate the chance. you gave me a whole new look on crypto and made me realize that its not all about the money theres way more to crypto than just trading. the team, devs, and others that back you are great people and if they have your back i got thiers to. my coins will not go anywhere i am ride or die baby lets make the world green again one step at a time.

Thanks for the kind words Joe! I do not want the EGC Foundation negatively impacted from these recent issues and I will sooner absorb any costs myself. The EGC Foundation's coins will be used for much more suited purposes such as promotions such as paper wallet giveaways and others, loading solar miners, and possibly rebating and/or discounting purchases in the near future.

Truth be told, everything I mine has and will continue to go towards supporting EGC, the EGC Foundation, and our environmental objectives. Never personal gain.

I am very public in all that I do and could never abandon my fellow community members. Not hiding behind an alias, which I do understand there are personal reasons some people must, is one way I try to prove accountability and establish trust. I hope time has proven and will continue to prove that this trust is not misplaced. Of course people will be skeptical in this industry and I can not say I blame them given all the wrong that takes place. Time will sift out the scam artists and reveal peoples true intentions.

I am very glad of my choice to greet all community members with open arms. For you Joe especially, this choice has been a wise one as you and others have proved to be amazing resources and contributors. A developer is nothing without a community. A community can still thrive without a developer. For that reason I believe, "community greater than dev." In many ways I view the community as my boss.

There is so much to be gained from this technology beyond trading tokens. We are only at the infancy and perhaps we just need to make it through these growth pains. I am personally more interested in the social impacts this can have on this world. I will do my small part to make certain those impacts are positive ones.

Thanks for holding and being a valuable resource to EverGreenCoin, Joe!

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 05:14:38 AM

hi all ...

everything coming along smoothly so far ...

i will be away for a week or so - and pop in when i can - starting monday ... ill be in the process of setting thefarm - and organizing for it to be connected within the following two weeks ...

this means i will have no internet connectivity for that period of time - and will be doing nothing else but working on thefarm ...

so if there is any contact that is required - please pm or skype me ...

the development is underway for the projects we have - and will continue to do so ...

a toast to progress ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
grumpytiger211

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:03:52 AM

hi all ...

everything coming along smoothly so far ...

i will be away for a week or so - and pop in when i can - starting monday ... ill be in the process of setting thefarm - and organizing for it to be connected within the following two weeks ...

this means i will have no internet connectivity for that period of time - and will be doing nothing else but working on thefarm ...

so if there is any contact that is required - please pm or skype me ...

the development is underway for the projects we have - and will continue to do so ...

a toast to progress ...

#crysx

a toast to you sir and may everything else go smooth see ya when you get back

Wosterlee

Activity: 220
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:00:13 AM

I can't sync my wallet again.

First trial was with the new wallet v1.3 + bootstrap. Did not sync. Removed everything except wallet.dat. And did a reinstall of the wallet without the bootstrap. It took awhile to get it synched entirely.

Now 6 days have passed without opening the wallet. I reopened it yesterday and it will not sync!

Any help? As you can see I have no knowledge about coding.

Thanks in advance
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:14:25 AM

First trial was with the new wallet v1.3 + bootstrap. Did not sync. Removed everything except wallet.dat. And did a reinstall of the wallet without the bootstrap. It took awhile to get it synched entirely.

Now 6 days have passed without opening the wallet. I reopened it yesterday and it will not sync!

Thanks in advance
I had the same prob a few days ago, but it vanished when I reinstalled and resynced the wallet.
This morning though when I opened my wallet to stake, it didn't sync anymore.
I notice that I have no connections at all (see pic), even no checkpointserver.
I've got no clue to what is causing this, but I guess the dev team will come up with a solution.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 03:04:19 PM

Thanks in advance
I had the same prob a few days ago, but it vanished when I reinstalled and resynced the wallet.
This morning though when I opened my wallet to stake, it didn't sync anymore.
I notice that I have no connections at all (see pic), even no checkpointserver.
I've got no clue to what is causing this, but I guess the dev team will come up with a solution.

(0 connections pic removed for readability)

Interesting. Hmmm, I have 41 connections and just rebooted my machine and restarted my wallet last night before I went to sleep.

I will do some investigating of log files on the seednodes now. At first glance they look fine as well, 45 and 47 connections on the two evergreencoin seednodes. I have asked Crysx to glance at the Granite ones although we suspect they will be operating fine as well.

As of now, I suggest leaving your wallet open.

EDIT: Granite seednodes look fine as well, 36 to 39 connections on Crysx's end.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 03:40:53 PM

I see nothing suspicious on the seednodes' log files.

I have posted a copy of my peers.dat from my local machine with 42 connections (yes, I have picked up another connection since my last post) at http://EverGreenCoin.org/peers.dat if you wish to try that.

I just now tested one of my VM wallets that has not been synced in many days and it synced fine and already found 14 connections from the seednodes. It should really find connections from the DNS seednodes if no .conf file connects or addnodes are present.

Wosterlee

Activity: 220
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:16:01 PM

I'm getting up to 5 connections at first, but after 15 minutes it's back to zero.

So replace my peers.dat file with yours?
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 04:26:19 PM

I'm getting up to 5 connections at first, but after 15 minutes it's back to zero.

So replace my peers.dat file with yours?

Yes. Close the wallet. Replace the peers.dat in the data directory with this one: http://evergreencoin.org/peers.dat
Relaunch the wallet and allow it to run its course.

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: