Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:01:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:12:25 PM

Dev, welcome back and did you walk around with an EvergreenCoin sign?

It seems some guy with deep pockets has picked up on it, because the price is about to explode  Shocked

To 10k
Wow it just keeps going +6k now Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abyaby123

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:30:15 PM

There are some new investors coming to EGC and I think the old investors that jump away from EGC when it got it lows are coming one after another back to EGC. I don't khnew any other DEV that got more trust and I think trust has the highest priority because of 700+ crypto coins and 650+ scam coins. I hope we get more support from Community Member and get EGC to its real valvue. 1000$ is my goal for EGC not compared in any way with Bitcoin !
I hope EGC always stay trusted and never loose his hope and his good support team.

And another tip from me is don't hold on at a planned projekt what will anyway not have that much impact. Like I don't like that statosphere launch anymore. It cost very very much time but only brought problems and more work untill now. In that time you could reach much more with other Projects. Its nice to give Paperwallets in real life events but you could reach that without so mich work for a strato launch.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 02:41:54 PM

Dev, welcome back and did you walk around with an EvergreenCoin sign?

It seems some guy with deep pockets has picked up on it, because the price is about to explode  Shocked

No, I did not have an EGC sign. I did however get the chance to talk to a small group after the march about EGC. 2 people involved in making the march took my contact info and I theirs.

In regards to the price explosion, this is still just the dawn.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 04:51:25 PM

There are some new investors coming to EGC and I think the old investors that jump away from EGC when it got it lows are coming one after another back to EGC. I don't khnew any other DEV that got more trust and I think trust has the highest priority because of 700+ crypto coins and 650+ scam coins. I hope we get more support from Community Member and get EGC to its real valvue. 1000$ is my goal for EGC not compared in any way with Bitcoin !
I hope EGC always stay trusted and never loose his hope and his good support team.

And another tip from me is don't hold on at a planned projekt what will anyway not have that much impact. Like I don't like that statosphere launch anymore. It cost very very much time but only brought problems and more work untill now. In that time you could reach much more with other Projects. Its nice to give Paperwallets in real life events but you could reach that without so mich work for a strato launch.

Thanks abyaby, I am honored to have yours and others trust. It is certainly not misplaced.

You are correct, new investors have been coming, and in big ways. Some of these investors are in contact with me on a daily basis. They have big plans for EGC that are just starting. I keep trying to drop hints but of course, I do not want to coerce people with their investments and I am not a 'pushy' person by nature. It is still early dawn, let's call that a strong suggestion, not investment advice. Wink

The EGC community is EGC's greatest asset and how EGC will truly blossom. Many ideas and contributions have come forward. Some of which are not yet public. Like I have said before, there are exciting things going on below the surface. Remember, I aim to make EGC famous, not popular. That said, I exercise much caution to not make promises until I know the goal can and will be archived. In some cases, other parties involved have asked for public nondisclosure. You are aware of the new website, David has big plans there. Please do not think we intend to have 'just a website.' In the weeks to come, EGC is going to have an amazingly robust web presence. Marketplace, support tickets, FAQ, to name a few. You are also aware of the solar miner. I understand and do share the desire to see that moving at a much faster rate. I am eagerly awaiting my CHIP so I can start testing and ultimately make a parts list and design the enclosure. I have opened communications with metal fabrication, plastic molding, and powder coating companies even a value added electronics distributor that will help me with soldering and assembly should production levels deem that necessary. They are all very willing to help me produce the product. My budget is small but I do personally know these business owners/managers and they are willing to work with me and extend me credit. Some have even committed to donating their service to help. Even with the limited budget, which mind you has to keep EGC's servers on and it undoubtedly will, I have a solid plan for the production phase once we overcome the design phase.

New ideas and new contributors are always very welcome. I do my very best to make everyone feel welcome so they will feel comfortable with both me and the community to present ideas, should they have any. Several members of the community are extremely knowledgeable, kind, and helpful, for which I cannot thank enough. Together we will cultivate these ideas to fruition and have a positive impact on our planet and stand to make much profit while doing so.

As far as the strato project, I understand very well everyone may have a bit of a 'bad after taste' from failed launches. The project is a brilliant idea of Gabi's and because he is measuring the environment at altitude, is a very nice fit with EGC. We will have to bear with him and support him as we pay the prerequisite to success, failures. But you are correct, it should not impede other projects from sprouting and taking root.

As the price rises, the community will flourish bringing more and more hands, minds, and intentions. EGC is just a young sapling in the forest of coins. True, we have endured though much that many other coins have withered as a result, but our biggest growth spurts lay before us. But very much in sight.

We are all in, and very much a part of, this together and I thank you all for that.

donarito

Activity: 604

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 07:20:43 PM

Thank you very much for great update. As I can see this is one of the most promising projects in crypto for now. A lot of trust for Dev!

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 07:21:56 PM

I just completed a meeting with a large group of investors who wanted to create a facebook group.
I invite you all to join if you wish, https://www.facebook.com/groups/evergreencoincurrency/

See you there!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 07:23:29 PM

Thank you very much for great update. As I can see this is one of the most promising projects in crypto for now. A lot of trust for Dev!

Many thanks for your kind words and trust!

Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:06:23 PM

I just completed a meeting with a large group of investors who wanted to create a facebook group.
I invite you all to join if you wish, https://www.facebook.com/groups/evergreencoincurrency/

See you there!
Good idea and I would definitely join, if I would use FB, but that's nothing for me. Just hate it.
But nevertheless I hope it's gonna be a success.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 08:23:42 PM

May I please get some retweets going at polo? https://twitter.com/EverGreenCoin_/status/759845153070866432
The louder we are, the more inclined they are to listen.

Many thanks!

adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 10:11:10 PM

Hi,

Could somebody please tell me about EGC?

I understand what gives crypto-currency value. So my questions are:

1) What is the concept of EGC?
2) What will give this coin demand? or why would this coin gain any value?
3) Does it have any usages?
4) How big is the community supporting the coin?
5) How active is the admin?

I appreciate it if anyone can answer those questions for me.

frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 10:18:37 PM

Hi,

Ive been following this a good while now, and can easily answer 5).

The dev is among, if not the most, active devs in altcoin-com.
He has also got helping hands, providing services and so on..

There was a "forking crisis" near the end of the PoW phase, which would break 90% of regular coins, and make the devs run away.
In this situation they proved to their users that they never run or give up, and solved the problems.
Everything has ran smooth since then, including transition from pow to pos phase.

I'll give the dev 10/10 for activity and support.

OP says:

Mission: To further the development, use, image, and value of EverGreenCoin.
To support merchants, consumers, miners, and investors and their needs while promoting green causes and reducing environmental waste in our world.

Edit:
A little kick in the side to those who abandoned EGC at the forking probs.. Dumping a cpl of 100K coins at 200.... would today be worth about 3000% more.
So thats a nice reward for those sticking with it.

Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:34:31 PM

Hi,

1) I think there is a mission statement in the OP

For 2 and 3 look at the latest update from the dev.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1272091.msg15769102#msg15769102
Also I dont remember if its mentioned in the post but there should be a paymentsoloution in the works aswell.

As for the size of the community there is really no way to tell for sure.
There is at least 5-10 active members in here. There is a FB group which you have to be accepted into with 66 members.
And there are many of the people owning or trading the coin without comming here to chat.

5) Read frostminer's post.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 12:56:50 AM

Hi,

Hi adz4life, pleased to meet you.

The basic concept of EGC is to promote and support environmental causes and efforts and to be a global currency that does so. Cryptocurrencies have long robbed resources, we wish to pay that back. Ultimately, I do wish to have all our servers powered by solar and many of the wallets. We have the technology for a global interest bearing store of value and payment system that could use near zero finite resources. That is part of the vision but also solar mining farms. PoW mining other coins and the income use to support and promote environmental initiatives, we will leverage other coins and make them, in a round-about way, as green as EverGreenCoin. Which to the community members that have been around awhile, yes developments on that front have been transpiring and is one of my previously mentioned "below the surface" activities.

There are enormous pushes for clean energy and all things 'green' all around the globe, and rightfully so. There needs to be while there is time to alter our course. EGC is purposed and positioned to not only be a part of that but be an integral part of that.

2) What will give this coin demand? ...

Presently, where we are taking the project, which is only 6 months old now. Solar staking, solar mining farms, 'green' merchants, cannabis, deforestation repair, carbon, any environmental cause. Demand will also come when it is an accepted currency, see my response to your question #3.

... or why would this coin gain any value?

Simply put and at this time, because it is evident we will not stop with the project. It is not a fly-by-night scam. It is a project with very serious commitments to long-term objectives. Some objectives that will never be fully achieved, because the environment will always need projects like EGC, pushing environmental causes further and harder.

No 'real world' usage as of yet but, our plan is to get on coinpayments.net. I have already introduced the project to many green merchants that eagerly await its addition. Prior to this step, we are trying to get added to polo. Addition to polo will certainly drive the price even higher. When coinpayments.net assesses the coin, we want market cap impressive. You can help right now by retweeting @polo. Thank you in advance if you do so.

We have amazing community members that are fully behind the coin, fully support new users, and bring to the table innovative ideas and many skills. The length of the thread does demonstrate how much community involvement EGC has. It is only 6 months old and twice as long as some projects that are years old. To answer, "how big?" might take some guess work which I would rather not make approximations but I can tell you it is growing very fast now. I just earlier ended a meeting with 58 investors that are going to take this coin very, very far. We are growing in leaps and bounds now and will only grow at a faster rate while the price climbs, services are added, and we make EGC famous. (Not make myself, I am actually quite shy.)

I sleep and eat occasionally Wink but, I am very committed to this project and everything it stands for. Even during my 'day job' as an IT consultant, I am available for EGC and the EGC community. I am an environmental activist and a farmer and I do exercise that same needed devotion I have learned in those activities for EGC. My name is Steven Saxton, I live in Newton Falls, Ohio, USA. My skype is steven.saxton and you or anyone else is welcome to look me up anytime you wish there or any social media. I am very honest, open, accountable, and transparent. I am very proud of EGC and excited of where it is going. I did not start this project to get rich or even make income but rather to make a positive impact on both crypto and our planet.

I encourage you to read through this thread and our social media if you wish. You will find nothing but reiterations and examples of what I have presented to you. I do hope I answered your questions sufficiently. Do not hesitate to ask if you would like any elaboration.

Thank you for your questions and welcome to EverGreenCoin.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 02:13:24 AM

May I please get some retweets going at polo? https://twitter.com/EverGreenCoin_/status/759845153070866432
The louder we are, the more inclined they are to listen.

Many thanks!

Quote from: Polo coin request
Please only submit this form once per user per coin.

I kindly ask you all to submit a coin addition request for EGC to polo, if you have yet to do so.

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Thank you in advance!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 03:26:32 AM

This is not Ohio, your view of our home may be different also but, sure the point is understood. Wink

tiredofscams

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:02:39 AM

I was among the people who bought the coin very low, from 400 sat downwards and I have sold 3/4 of the holdings until now.
I confirm the dev is really active and honest, but there is no assurance that the price is not in the bubble and could deflate within a couple of days for larger holders seeking a profit. Like dev already said, new investors should be careful, as there is no guarantee the price will rise much further, but of course it could. So DYODD and good luck.
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:43:28 AM

I was one of the lucky few to have bought in at a very low price and I already had my roi (return of investment).
Even made a nice profit with the price rise lately.
As I really believe in this project, I'm gonna hold the remaining EGC and stake it.
No need for making any more profit atm and I'm just looking forward for the planned things to come.
The EGC future is not only bright for me, but also climate neutral and that's way more important to me than making me money in the short term (got other coins for that).
Just keep this environmental train moving and you'll have a convinced community member for a long long time.
FogClearer

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:22:01 AM

Somebody is playing with buy support and it's obviously trying to pump and dump the coin.
Buy support jumping from 24 BTC, to 7 BTC, back to 17 BTC and down to 6 BTC again.

Be careful how much you invest on the current rate, you could find yourself buying the same amount for 1/10th of price within a couple of days, current rate is at ATH.

At one time it was only 2,7 BTC to 1200 sat, at the moment is a bit better.
Simple858

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:57:50 AM

Soon 10k sat EGC... Let's see if it can stay or even get over
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:04:01 PM

Soon 10k sat EGC... Let's see if it can stay or even get over
why EGC so expensive now,one month ago only 300 satoshi?
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: