Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:24:35 PM

#3 at C-Cex atm  Smiley

Way to go
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoYz

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:14:55 PM

EGC Looking great , just loving it  Grin
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:58:39 PM

@Crysx,

IMO

The Point of Decentralization of any coin allows the freedom to spend it on what is agreeable between individuals.
We had similar discussions in the ZEIT forum, but the sticking point was Gambling not pot.

Poppies are an interesting topic , in the fact the most horrid drug know as heroin is produced from them and has ruin many lives.
Yet Morphine can also be made from poppies , and it has been used to save lives, in many medical incidents.

Alcohol although perfectly legal has destroy more lives and quality of life than all other drugs combined.
Would you also like it banned from being purchased with this coin.
If so you have to completely Centralized it and exert totalitarian control over it and its users.

You could even make the point that since people have car wrecks from speeding , that no one should be allowed to purchase a car with this coin.
(After all it is for there own good, right?)   

Except for the fact , it removes freedom of choice from everyone , which would be akin to slavery, and that is never anything to aspire too.

The Final conclusion , we came too , was this , Freedom was more Important than Safety , as true happiness can only be obtained from being free and being allowed to determine your personal future.

In regards to Pot , the US Government labeled it as a gateway drug mainly to create laws to destroy your rights, that is the real reason it was made illegal.
In doing so , they gave themselves the right to search you , your home, your land , your car , all on the pretense you may be carrying Pot.
The original Founders of the US Constitution would be appalled, that Amendment IV of the Bill of rights is being violated.
Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Drugs laws has been used to skirt this freedom, and the seizure laws added to it are paramount to legalized theft.  Tongue

Cool

FYI:
War on Drugs was started by Nixxon , (He was as corrupt as they come.)
In 1971 President Richard Nixon declared war on drugs. He proclaimed, “America's public enemy number one in the United States is drug abuse. In order to fight and defeat this enemy, it is necessary to wage a new, all-out offensive(Sharp, 1994, p.1).”
jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:14:19 PM

I see a Great a Future for EverGreenCoin.

and even more if it arrives at Poloniex that it will anytime soon

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 10:22:25 PM

I see a Great a Future for EverGreenCoin.

and even more if it arrives at Poloniex that it will anytime soon

Please do keep the tweets and retweets going @Poloniex urging them to add EverGreenCoin.

Thank you!

Wosterlee

Activity: 220
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:36:02 PM

Did you know you could also fill in a Coin Request Form on Poloniex?

You can find it here:

https://m.poloniex.com/coinRequest

I suggest everyone to fill it in. Below the criteria Poloniex looks at.

You can submit your request using our Coin Request Form.

Poloniex reviews coin submissions and makes decisions based on several criteria. Where applicable, a coin must have:
A block explorer
A website
A unique genesis block
A compiled wallet

We also conduct a thorough code review before a coin is added on our exchange. In addition, we like to see evidence of the developers' dedication to the project, community interest, and above all else, innovation. If you feel your coin is truly innovative, we want to hear about it. Poloniex never requests payments to list coins.

EGCCannabis

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:21:38 AM

Hello EverGreenCommunity. Come check out OUR EverGreenCoinCannbis page on Facebook. Like, post, share, get involved. https://m.facebook.com/evergreencoin420/

'Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.'
-Benjamin Franklin

EverGreenCoin®
Cryptocurrency meets environment
portdavenport

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:40:24 AM

Sorry I've been a little quiet everyone... I will post and share some thoughts about the current positive EGC price movement shortly.

Sincerely,

David

EGC Web Developer
www.evergreencoin.org
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 05:48:39 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2016, 06:01:59 AM by crysx

@Crysx,

IMO

The Point of Decentralization of any coin allows the freedom to spend it on what is agreeable between individuals.
We had similar discussions in the ZEIT forum, but the sticking point was Gambling not pot.

Poppies are an interesting topic , in the fact the most horrid drug know as heroin is produced from them and has ruin many lives.
Yet Morphine can also be made from poppies , and it has been used to save lives, in many medical incidents.

Alcohol although perfectly legal has destroy more lives and quality of life than all other drugs combined.
Would you also like it banned from being purchased with this coin.
If so you have to completely Centralized it and exert totalitarian control over it and its users.

You could even make the point that since people have car wrecks from speeding , that no one should be allowed to purchase a car with this coin.
(After all it is for there own good, right?)  

Except for the fact , it removes freedom of choice from everyone , which would be akin to slavery, and that is never anything to aspire too.

The Final conclusion , we came too , was this , Freedom was more Important than Safety , as true happiness can only be obtained from being free and being allowed to determine your personal future.

In regards to Pot , the US Government labeled it as a gateway drug mainly to create laws to destroy your rights, that is the real reason it was made illegal.
In doing so , they gave themselves the right to search you , your home, your land , your car , all on the pretense you may be carrying Pot.
The original Founders of the US Constitution would be appalled, that Amendment IV of the Bill of rights is being violated.
Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Drugs laws has been used to skirt this freedom, and the seizure laws added to it are paramount to legalized theft.  Tongue

Cool

FYI:
War on Drugs was started by Nixxon , (He was as corrupt as they come.)
In 1971 President Richard Nixon declared war on drugs. He proclaimed, “America's public enemy number one in the United States is drug abuse. In order to fight and defeat this enemy, it is necessary to wage a new, all-out offensive(Sharp, 1994, p.1).”

hi mate ...

your points are valid and understood ... but where did i say anything about banning anything? ...

the ENDORSEMENT of such is where im at ... i have my own reasons ( and yes - life and death situations ) that are the reason i am against drugs in so many ways - but drugs in general have always been a part of life and can help in situations of medical assistance - so there is no argument there ... in fact - a lot of those who take drugs - can argue facts and figures - when all this is is an opinionated discussion ... endorsement for me is not something i am going down - even though i back and support steven in the endeavours of crypto ... we have in fact become team members - and as such will work together in some pretty big ways ...

it ME that doesnt endorse these drugs - and i wont ... simple ...

does that mean i want anything banned? ... nup ... not at all ... money is the main 'drug' here that almost everyone requires to sustain life - so if the drug industry is one of those things that will be delved into and made money from - then i wont stand in anyones way ... i will NOT endorse the use of these drugs - but that will not mean i want it all banned ... i never mentioned once where i want it 'banned' from being bought by egc grn or btc ... not once ...

its all an individual thing - and my life experiences have shown me that these drugs - recreational or not and especially alcohol - CAN be quite destructive ... but to each their own mate Smiley ...

egc will be used to buy lots of things - especially if we can help it when we finish the shopping system on cwi ... Wink ...

btw - nixon was the main one but the outlaw of drugs was mostly discriminatory and racist ... the chinese opium houses where the one 'taking our women' from us ( beign the bored housewives of america ) and they were all 'going to the chinamen' of the day that were allowing these women to stay in the opium dens and do what they want there ... look at the history of drugs - and see for yourselves ... the racism is started all over again now with the presidency and the 'wall building' attitudes of a society that seems to be in such an uproar - that drugs are only a small issue if any at all ...

the REAL 'silk road' for opium / poppies was the catalyst - not the reason for the war on drugs ... so many people with drug abuse issues? ... hehehe ... no more than before mate - which is why it all began ... racism - hate - and ultimately GREED for MONEY and LUST for POWER ...

it seems its more important to conjure up the racist and misogynistic attitudes - than to create peace and harmony ...

opinions are just that - opinions ... but when experience shows the cruel mistakes of history in all its forms - one would think that people learn from it ... but once again - history will continue to repeat itself ...

hence the whole reason for my initial post - the ENDORSEMENT ... its a good thing that 'society' is being much more progressive than before ... or is it? ...

eitherway - my opinions are just that - opinions ... nothing more ...

there is still a long way to go than just a price jump to make any project successful ... and i KNOW steven has a lot more up his sleeve on that front - and so have i ...

there is a lot going on - and a lot that needs to progress ... and there is little time to waste on it all ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
portdavenport

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:59:16 AM

I start my day with a glass of water, some muesli, and at least 3-pieces of fruit Wink

i.e. an Apple, one or two Bananas / or a pear, and an orange/mandarin (sometimes some berries or dates).

I can't stress enough just how much this habit keeps me healthy!

Portdavenport Wink

crysx

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 06:03:20 AM

I start my day with a glass of water, some muesli, and at least 3-pieces of fruit Wink

i.e. an Apple, one or two Bananas / or a pear, and an orange/mandarin (sometimes some berries or dates).

Portdavenport Wink

and being heavily into fitness also - i do a very similar routine ...

though i have been lazy lately - its picking back up again ...

life is good ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
portdavenport

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:13:27 AM

Portdavenport Wink

life is good ...

#crysx

Totally agree, Mate! I train a mix of Upper Body Weights, lower body Abs and back work for posture, combined with a 3.25km run and half km swim.

To do this, at least in my experience, eating McDonalds or taking Antibiotics is out of the question.

This is not food...

This is food...

crysx

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 06:30:16 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2016, 06:44:23 AM by crysx

Portdavenport Wink

life is good ...

#crysx

Totally agree, Mate! I train a mix of Upper Body Weights, lower body Abs and back work for posture, combined with a 3.25km run and half km swim.

To do this, at least in my experience, eating McDonalds or taking Antibiotics is out of the question.

This is not food...

This is food...

now that is something ...

i dont run - but cardio in other means ( hiit ) is my way ...

funny how you put an apple up there - i just finished my second a few moments ago - and started on my tuna veges brown rice ...

YUM! ...

and today is one of my cheat day todays - along with tomorrow for a half day Wink ...

i would spend thousands of egc buying that - thats for sure Wink ...

#crysx

lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 06:34:38 AM

Wow price to the moon lol....its too bad my EGC were sold  Cry
Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:42:26 AM

I start my day with a cup of coffee and a joint (dutch breakfast). Doing that now for more than 30 years.
But most of all I start it with a look at the progress of EGC and that is healthy enough for me.
Just keep on evolving in this way and I see a very bright future for EGC.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:00:01 AM

I just came across this coin in the forums - shame I just found it as the price is a bit high. When/if it stabalises I'l get on board. I contribute a lot with XMG which is another green coin. Sounds like a good concept.
abyaby123

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:51:31 AM

I just came across this coin in the forums - shame I just found it as the price is a bit high. When/if it stabalises I'l get on board. I contribute a lot with XMG which is another green coin. Sounds like a good concept.

Welcome to EGC and nobody khnows if the price will go up more. If you invest for longterm you can just buy now.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:35:46 AM

Welcome to EGC and nobody khnows if the price will go up more. If you invest for longterm you can just buy now.

Thanks Abyaby,

I'll do plenty of research before I make a commitment, the first step is posting here to keep updated and reading through some of the old and recent posts, and in the shorter term,I need to check the Yobit message boards to make sure there isn't a pump/dump campaign going on right now, any coin on that exchange is a target, market cap has increased x10 in a month, so looks like a bubble at first glance. I'm certainly a long term investor - but definitely need to look more into the coin and choose the right time to get in.
Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:45:57 AM

Thanks Abyaby,

I'll do plenty of research before I make a commitment, the first step is posting here to keep updated and reading through some of the old and recent posts, and in the shorter term,I need to check the Yobit message boards to make sure there isn't a pump/dump campaign going on right now, any coin on that exchange is a target, market cap has increased x10 in a month, so looks like a bubble at first glance. I'm certainly a long term investor - but definitely need to look more into the coin and choose the right time to get in.
Very wise. If more people would do their research thoroughly before investing, there wouldn't be so many victims of scam.
Welcome around  Wink
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 03:49:36 PM

Thanks Abyaby,

Very wise. If more people would do their research thoroughly before investing, there wouldn't be so many victims of scam.
Welcome around  Wink

Welcome to the EverGreenCoin community, starmman!

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: