Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:55:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
EGCCannabis

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:28:11 PM

If you wish for EverGreenCoin to be popular for some other reason...don't talk about it, be about it. I am doing the Cannabis aspect on my own, at Steves discretion. The funding for this comes out of my own pocket. I believe in EverGreenCoin and Cannabis. So, if you want it to be known for solar (etc)...start a group and work on your own project. We will get out of this, what we put into it. If you spent half of your negative energy about the coin on something positive...you would be rewarded accordingly.

EverGreenCoin®
Cryptocurrency meets environment
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 09:36:44 PM

If you wish for EverGreenCoin to be popular for some other reason...don't talk about it, be about it. I am doing the Cannabis aspect on my own, at Steves discretion. The funding for this comes out of my own pocket. I believe in EverGreenCoin and Cannabis. So, if you want it to be known for solar (etc)...start a group and work on your own project. We will get out of this, what we put into it. If you spent half of your negative energy about the coin on something positive...you would be rewarded accordingly.

Stating facts about laws in some countries, and peoples opinion about a substance, aint really "beeing negative".

You have to understand that this might hinder some to even be associated with it because of laws in their country.

EGCCannabis

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:43:59 PM

Sterling coin and donationcoin are also great coins with the same Dev.

EverGreenCoin®
Cryptocurrency meets environment
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 10:08:00 PM

Sterling coin and donationcoin are also great coins with the same Dev.

Don't forget BERNcash. Wink

Yes, I am very public of all my involvements and projects and have disclosed in this thread previously.

Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:27:02 PM

The only reasoning is they are well known and reputable, to the best of my knowledge. I have implemented their plug-ins and am familiar with them from other projects. I feel they are matured to a complete solution, not that others have not. Their brand recognition is high. Certainly we can try others, if need be. Cointopay is another I have briefly looked into. Yes, we have options.

Also, public adoption is something I personally strive for in EGC and crypto in general. The name, coin payments dot net, I feel has advantages as having less of an obscure name for merchants that may be already overwhelmed with new crypto-terminology.
I do understand your thoughts behinde this.
My main thought was that we have been talking about Coinpayments.net for a while. Maybe it would be easier to get started elsewhere and then contact Coinpayments.net.

Looking over the terms of a couple of payment solutions.
Coinpayments.net only provides fiat settelments in the US. I am guessing most of the businesses that EGC are in contact with are located in the US at the moment, but merchants in other part of the world might also like the option.
In general its very hard to see and compare fees between the different solutions.

I know basicly no coding so I cant really compare that.

You bring up a very valid point and I thank you for that. Yes, most the merchants, all if my memory serves, I have talk to about EGC specifically are here in the states. Are you finding coinify is a more universally accepted solution and is why you are suggesting it? If so, you are absolutely correct and we need a solution for all merchants, regardless of borders.
I originally came across them because they were hired by one of europes major fiat payment providers to research blockchain payments. That they are a local company also made it a bit more interesting to research.

As for acceptance they do seem to be one of the largest blockchain payment provider in Europe and pretty well established in Asia aswell.
They do offer fiat settlements in most countires around the world. Their fees looks to be the cheaper than avarage.

They also have android and apple PoS apps though I think they are a bit more limited in terms of supported coins.

I emailed them for some additional information and they were quick to reply.

I also read through their annual report and they passed their audit without remarks. Their finances werent great but it would also mean that they should be far more willing to do business.

In my view its important to research what the market has to offer. I am not claiming that one of them is superior to the other. I just found what I would consider a viable alternative and wanted to pass the information along. The more information we have, the better decisions we can make.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 10:44:41 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2016, 10:55:13 PM by EverGreenCoin

My apologies for the lack of communication today, EGC community. We are getting a week or more of heavy rain and I had some agricultural obligations I needed to preform before that rain started...

Fertilize the fields of corn...

Get a tractor fixed (in the distance, circled in red) and out of the soybean field before it sinks from the many inches of rain coming...

I took a picture of the soybean pods forming for the EGC community also...

Also, I had to mow grass at two farms. I did not take pictures of that.  Roll Eyes

Anyway, I see I have missed many communications. Sorry, I did not intend to ignore anyone. I am catching up now, while the buckets of rain start to fall... I will sleep well tonight! Well, depending on how excited I get when I look at today's market data. Wink

Hardworking guy  Smiley Are corn any soy fields GMO free?

Sadly, no. The seed cost for non GMO is out of this world. There is no way we could afford it. I don't even think we could easily get 50 acres of non GMO seed, if we were rich enough to afford it. This of course, all by design I believe.  

Of course it is by design of shameless corporations and greed. They want the whole world to use seeds and plants that are not able to reproduce (even greater crime against nature) so they could sell seeds each year.

Don't want too sound harsh, but this is completely against your vision of EGC and what you are trying to establish with it.

GMO in food production could be viewed as far greater concern to our nature and ourselves as non-renewable energy, although this is also very important aspect of healthy living. Main objective for GMO produce is, that it is full of pesticides and herbicides already from the seeds onwards. The main reason for GMO producing is the plants are resistant to pesticides and herbicides and can be sprayed with that shit that is causing huge health problems to humans and animals and again humans eating them. I know in USA over 90% of soy is GMO, but you should realize it can be done, if there is will. Maybe it's time to sell some EGC and try to do something in that perspective for next season ;-) You could then again use your own seeds for seeding. Studies show by GMO farming soil is loosing humus and is slowly becoming sort of a desert. On the long run GMO farming will be less efficient than non-GMO and quantity will start to fall, not even mentioning the quality, this could never be compared.

It really is a shame great chemical corporations (Monsanto, Dupont) are ruling US government and causing all this hell. Since every little bit counts, you should really start looking into this option of producing GMO free produce, believe me, it's still possible. Some people are doing it and this could also be a great market opportunity for you.

This is not bashing, as you really are an honest guy (and I salute you for that), but all this EGC thing sounds quite hypocritical, if I view it from that perspective.

Forgive me for forgetting to say this earlier but now I emphasis it even more, welcome, welcome, WELCOME to the EverGreenCoin community.

Presently the sad fact is, if we do not plant GMO on every INCH of the property we can, we can't pay the property tax alone on that inch without other income. Most years, we operate at a loss and work hard to do that. We are small, 150 acres total of which only ~100 are tillable. In recent years we have started renting and using unused farmland close enough to get equipment to, that has helped. The only reason this property is not for sale is everyone involved has to hold a job outside of trying to farm. This is survival, with a relatively small amount of property, in a now corporate large farm only industry. If we plant one non GMO seed that fails to germinate, which the germination rate is far lower and many would not, the loss is only greater. Plus we would have had to quit our paying jobs to pull weeds and everything would be on the line if we suffered even a small percentage of crop failure.

I am not disagreeing with you at all, I too believe it can be done. I do sell organic produce in Kent, Ohio at a farmer's market often. But to risk the whole farm with similar endeavors, at least at present, is a gamble that the risks are too great on. You will be happy to learn we did risk 5 acres of non GMO buckwheat this year. It is doing well so far.  I certainly hope we can proceed in that direction and we have every intention to as we steadily gain knowledge and the needed equipment. Then, when we do literally 'bet the farm', we can do so with confidence. We only need to expose ourselves to as much risk as we can afford to absorb in unfortunate results, gradually building the risk comfort zone, similar to crypto investing. Wink

Thank you so much for you comments, FogClearer!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 10:51:03 PM

The only reasoning is they are well known and reputable, to the best of my knowledge. I have implemented their plug-ins and am familiar with them from other projects. I feel they are matured to a complete solution, not that others have not. Their brand recognition is high. Certainly we can try others, if need be. Cointopay is another I have briefly looked into. Yes, we have options.

Also, public adoption is something I personally strive for in EGC and crypto in general. The name, coin payments dot net, I feel has advantages as having less of an obscure name for merchants that may be already overwhelmed with new crypto-terminology.
I do understand your thoughts behinde this.
My main thought was that we have been talking about Coinpayments.net for a while. Maybe it would be easier to get started elsewhere and then contact Coinpayments.net.

Looking over the terms of a couple of payment solutions.
Coinpayments.net only provides fiat settelments in the US. I am guessing most of the businesses that EGC are in contact with are located in the US at the moment, but merchants in other part of the world might also like the option.
In general its very hard to see and compare fees between the different solutions.

I know basicly no coding so I cant really compare that.

You bring up a very valid point and I thank you for that. Yes, most the merchants, all if my memory serves, I have talk to about EGC specifically are here in the states. Are you finding coinify is a more universally accepted solution and is why you are suggesting it? If so, you are absolutely correct and we need a solution for all merchants, regardless of borders.
I originally came across them because they were hired by one of europes major fiat payment providers to research blockchain payments. That they are a local company also made it a bit more interesting to research.

As for acceptance they do seem to be one of the largest blockchain payment provider in Europe and pretty well established in Asia aswell.
They do offer fiat settlements in most countires around the world. Their fees looks to be the cheaper than avarage.

They also have android and apple PoS apps though I think they are a bit more limited in terms of supported coins.

I emailed them for some additional information and they were quick to reply.

I also read through their annual report and they passed their audit without remarks. Their finances werent great but it would also mean that they should be far more willing to do business.

In my view its important to research what the market has to offer. I am not claiming that one of them is superior to the other. I just found what I would consider a viable alternative and wanted to pass the information along. The more information we have, the better decisions we can make.

Thank you kindly for doing this research and passing along the results of your findings. I will be doing some more research on coinify and cointopay also but yes, there does appear to be better solutions than coinpaymnets.

Thank you for bringing these facts to attention.

carlitogetaladajr

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:25:46 AM

Hi, newbie here. Wanted to verify that POW phase for this coin was already over? So, only POS staking onwards, right?
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 03:27:57 AM

Hi, newbie here. Wanted to verify that POW phase for this coin was already over? So, only POS staking onwards, right?

Yes, that is correct. Welcome to the EverGreenCoin community!

portdavenport

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:11:28 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2016, 04:37:10 AM by portdavenport

For those of you that still view Cannabis as a 'drug'; I apologize for the way you were programmed. I was a law enforcement officer for 8 years and I felt the same way you did. I understand both arguments of Cannabis and most drugs. Take a look at alcohol and tobacco and see how many people they kill a year. I am a US army veteran diagnosed with PTSD. The pharmaceuticals they had me on almost killed me. Cannabis literally saved my life. Cannabis also saved my father from melanoma. I challenge all of you naysayers to visit our EGCC page on Facebook and educate yourself. There is a growing wealth of knowledge and I 'will' keep it coming. Cannabis is just one aspect of this coin. If EverGreenCoin becomes the main form of currency in the Cannabis industry...our market possibilities will be endless. EverGreenCoin is the way all things green will be purchased in the future. Farming, solar, deforestation, etc. Keep your eyes on the doughtnut and not the hole guys.

I am aware of the rumor that Bitcoin is to be used for drugs. I am also aware that more drugs are traded in the US dollar on the daily...than any other currency combined. Your argument is null. I moved to cryptocurrency for the freedom and to enrich my life...like most of us.

Cannabis is becoming a commodity again. You can certainly see this in quite a few of the US states now. As more people accept it, more states will join in. This is a visible domino effect towards ending prohibition.  I think we all respect the peoples' view who don't align with this aspect of the coin. However, I do feel that they will be missing out and they need education.

We just finished the application process for a booth at HempStalk 2016. HempStalk 2016 in Portland, Oregon September 24-25. More to come.

https://m.facebook.com/evergreencoin420/

Thanks for your time everyone.

"'I  am very glad to hear that the Gardener has saved so much of the St. foin seed, and that of the India Hemp. Make the most you can of both, by sowing them again in drills. . . Let the ground be well prepared, and the Seed (St. loin) be sown in April. The Hemp may be sown any where."
~George Washington, in a letter to William Pearce, 24 February 1794

THC in Cannabinoids appear to have the potential to serve as non-immune system destroying anti-tumor/cancer treatment versus toxic traditional Chemotherapy.

Biologist Explains How THC Kills Cancer Cells

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsTwmtqL-7k

Featured Image (Above): the THC "Tetrahydrocannabinol" Molecule
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:58:38 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2016, 06:18:34 AM by kiklo

Modern Farming is designed to bankrupt farmers, the insanity started with modern fertilizers and pesticides.
Then came those monster machines farm equipment that cost hundreds of thousands of $ .

The Whole Rigged Game is Input Costs,
Fertilizers
Pesticides
Buying Seeds every year (Modern insanity)
Farm Equipment (Massive) & Maintenance
(Taking on Debt from Bank Loans to afford the above Input Costs, is what finishes the farmers off.)

The place where they confuse everyone, is when they talk about you always have to buy fertilizer to feed the plants,
that is not the way it used to be done, We used to feed the Soil and it took care of the plants.

As someone mentioned converting directly from GMO to non GMO ,
it takes ~4 or 5 years to convert a conventional style farmland into the older natural style farmland with a decent yield.
The reason being you have to build up the soil and that takes years, all conventional style farmland soil is depleted of needed organisms, that support plant growth.

A Good Book to read on the Subject was Written in the 80s ,
The Art of Natural Farming & Gardening , by Ralph & Rita Engelken
http://www.worldcat.org/title/art-of-natural-farming-gardening/oclc/10658567

A Modern Speaker for a more Natural Style of farming is Joel Salatin
http://www.polyfacefarms.com/speaking-protocol/joels-bio/

Cool

FYI:
Here is how far modern farmers have gotten away from the old ways.
I was talking to a farmer that grows sweet potatoes as he buys truck loads of seed potatoes every year and plants 1 Whole Potato per hill.   Tongue
(Now if you are old School , you know the guy is wasting money.)
Reason 1 : A sweet potato plant will grow from each eye on a potato , we use to cut potatoes where it had 2 or 3 eyes and plant it , increasing his amount of plants by 2 or 3 times  , which would decrease the amount he had to buy, (Buying the potatoes was his 2nd mistake.)
Reason 2 : He could keep a portion of the potatoes he grows and completely avoid the input costs of having to buy any next year.
(This Trick works only for sweet potatos, cut the Vine and plant the Vine's end , and it will grow a bunch of sweet potatoes.)
This Modern farmer , I spoke with knew none of these things.  Tongue

FYI2:
Sweet Potatoes are member of the morning glory family.
Regular Potatoes are a member of the nightshade family.
portdavenport

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:15:25 AM

Modern Farming is designed to bankrupt farmers, the insanity started with modern fertilizers and pesticides.
Then came those monster machines farm equipment that cost hundreds of thousands of $ .

Fertilizers
Pesticides
(Taking on Debt from Bank Loans to afford the above Input Costs, is what finishes the farmers off.)

The place where they confuse everyone, is when they talk about you always have to buy fertilizer to feed the plants,
that is not the way it used to be done, We used to feed the Soil and it took care of the plants.

it takes ~4 or 5 years to convert a conventional style farmland into the older natural style farmland with a decent yield.
The reason being you have to build up the soil and that takes years, all conventional style farmland soil is depleted of needed organisms, that support plant growth.

Cool

The other tragedy is GMO Farmland pollination in specific cases contaminating organic farms or harvests - Is it too late now to even have pure organic produce in vicinity of GMO farming regions?
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:29:22 AM

The other tragedy is GMO Farmland pollination in specific cases contaminating organic farms or harvests - Is it too late now to even have pure organic produce in vicinity of GMO farming regions?

The Organic label itself is corrupted.
Example, USDA Organic Blueberry Pop tarts
It is certified USDA Organic , however it has Zero Blueberries in it.  Tongue
It has Organic BlueBerry Flavorings. WTF! Angry

If all of the fields around you grow GMO corn,
it won't affect your other vegetables such as cucumbers , Okra, & Potatoes.

Modern Farming does Monoculture, just don't grow whatever GMO plant is growing within 2 or 4 miles of you.
Or if you do want to grow the same plant time your planting so yours is done with pollination , before their starts pollination or after theirs is finished.

Cool
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 07:30:30 AM

Fertilizers
Pesticides

Yes all the inputs, and like you say, the insanity of them needing to be repeated every season, is certainly a burden. We actually do take care of our soil by getting free wood chips from a company that trims power lines. They are more than happy to have a place to dump them for free. True, we have to pick out a lot of garbage from careless linesmen but, after that we till it into the soil, adding new bio organisms (or will in future years as it breaks down). We plow and disc the fields yearly. Modern no-till seed drills make even this, supposedly, unneeded. But yes, then we go to the dark side and spray chemicals after the round-up ready crop has been sowed and emerges. We are not happy about having to do so. For the reasons stated in a previous post, we are in the position we have to, to justify the, again, crazy recurring costs of property taxes. But I won't stray off topic with that. Wink

Hopefully our methods of introducing organisms and not following popular no-till planting methods will shorten this for us some when we are ready to try to convert fields back to more traditional farming. And yes I do mean 'back'. As a child we even planted fields by hand, it would take many solid days and all our friends we could coerce to help. Can't be much more traditional than that. Unless we caught fish prior and placed the seeds in the mouth of the fish, then planted the whole fish like native Americans did. Though I don't know where we would catch that many fish.

Cool

Thank you for the links. I will check my local library.

FYI:
Here is how far modern farmers have gotten away from the old ways.
I was talking to a farmer that grows sweet potatoes as he buys truck loads of seed potatoes every year and plants 1 Whole Potato per hill.   Tongue
(Now if you are old School , you know the guy is wasting money.)
Reason 1 : A sweet potato plant will grow from each eye on a potato , we use to cut potatoes where it had 2 or 3 eyes and plant it , increasing his amount of plants by 2 or 3 times  , which would decrease the amount he had to buy, (Buying the potatoes was his 2nd mistake.)
Reason 2 : He could keep a portion of the potatoes he grows and completely avoid the input costs of having to buy any next year.
(This Trick works only for sweet potatos, cut the Vine and plant the Vine's end , and it will grow a bunch of sweet potatoes.)
This Modern farmer , I spoke with knew none of these things.  Tongue

I cut potatoes every spring for this purpose. Thank God I am not a modern farmer. Just a farmer in modern times. Wink

FYI2:
Sweet Potatoes are member of the morning glory family.
Regular Potatoes are a member of the nightshade family.

I did not know. Learn something new every day. There really is an endless amount to learn about farming and it does fascinate me.  I do know many farmers that own enough land that they can solely farm for a living. Some of them live a very comfortable life.  I even know one that grows selected specific 'weeds' and makes wreaths as a business selling them directly to floral shops (isent that mislabeling lol). So yes, I know it can be done. Getting to that point takes generations often times I think. Maybe my kids, should I ever have any, will figure it out. Whatever crop they might sell, I hope they only accept EverGreenCoin.  Grin

drofxafm

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:27:53 AM

I don't totally agree with all the GMO issues. Like all such things there are some potential benefits as well as a load of pitfalls with GMO products. In general I think the EU has been much more cautious with rolling out the use of GMO so we're possibly in a better position.

The first point is that we've been doing a form of genetic modification for centuries (if not millennia) in the form of selective breeding. We take the best grains/plants/animals from this years crop and use them for the next year. This is still effectively genetic modification, just in a slower and more natural form.

In terms of other GMO I've seen studies here where they've taken parts of other plants that help them fight particular disease etc. and splice that into various food crops. The aim being to reduce the need for pesticides and other costly and potentially harmful chemicals. If this is successful and has no undesired side effects it's probably a good thing.

On the flip side there was talk early on that through genetic modification we could make food crops infertile meaning farmers are forced to buy new seed stock every year. I don't think this is something that's happened in EU, but obviously it's a potential downside. Personally I'd prefer that these companies provide good benefits (as above) meaning there's demand for their seed for the new things it brings rather than being forced to buy it.

Going back to more traditional farming I remember being taught things like crop rotation and leaving land unused some years so that you put the right things into the soil for each crop. Unfortunately I think the demand for increasing amounts of cheap food have put an end to that as planting is based more on what's required for the market and whats profitable (or at least lowest loss) rather than what's best for the land.
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 09:08:39 AM

I don't totally agree with all the GMO issues. Like all such things there are some potential benefits as well as a load of pitfalls with GMO products. In general I think the EU has been much more cautious with rolling out the use of GMO so we're possibly in a better position.

The first point is that we've been doing a form of genetic modification for centuries (if not millennia) in the form of selective breeding. We take the best grains/plants/animals from this years crop and use them for the next year. This is still effectively genetic modification, just in a slower and more natural form.

In terms of other GMO I've seen studies here where they've taken parts of other plants that help them fight particular disease etc. and splice that into various food crops. The aim being to reduce the need for pesticides and other costly and potentially harmful chemicals. If this is successful and has no undesired side effects it's probably a good thing.

On the flip side there was talk early on that through genetic modification we could make food crops infertile meaning farmers are forced to buy new seed stock every year. I don't think this is something that's happened in EU, but obviously it's a potential downside. Personally I'd prefer that these companies provide good benefits (as above) meaning there's demand for their seed for the new things it brings rather than being forced to buy it.

Going back to more traditional farming I remember being taught things like crop rotation and leaving land unused some years so that you put the right things into the soil for each crop. Unfortunately I think the demand for increasing amounts of cheap food have put an end to that as planting is based more on what's required for the market and whats profitable (or at least lowest loss) rather than what's best for the land.

Selective breeding has been done since the morning of days.

What we havent done before tho, is mixing genes from different species. "Hey, lets try this fish gene in our ...."

Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:15:20 AM

I'm surprised to see the amount of farming knowledge we've got aboard.
I'm not getting involved in this GMO/non-GMO discussion, as I don't know that much about it other than that GMO sucks big times for me.
My lead figure is my grandpa who was a farmer only farming on a small scale to provide his family of everything needed like vegetables, fruit, meat, eggs aso.
I know these days are over and farmers nowadays can hardly survive, but I do know that there must be another way of producing food in a much better way without any involvement of big companies.

Btw here I am with my evergreen mean machine (my favorite tractor)

drofxafm

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:50:04 AM

Selective breeding has been done since the morning of days.

What we havent done before tho, is mixing genes from different species. "Hey, lets try this fish gene in our ...."

You say that, but then we've been mixing genes from different species as well for millennia. For example look at the Mule (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mule) which comes from mixing horse and donkey genes. We've also been doing things like that in the plant world although that's often in the form of grafting one plant onto another.

The difference is in how that mixing is done and how different the things are that may be that get mixed.

My only point is that GMO is a continuation of what we've been doing forever and isn't necessarily bad. The issue is in how we develop such GMO products and the reasons behind any particular modification. In general my feeling is that the EU have probably gone about this the right way (only small changes after lots of testing - I'm not sure we even have many GMO crops yet over here), and maybe the US hasn't.
drofxafm

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:15:36 PM

I'm new all these mining things I researched how to use cpuminer but google always saying that I have to find a pool, username and password... How will I use solo this coin via cpuminer? Also I'm sorry for interrupting your conversation. Any help would be great, thanks!

You can't mine this coin with cpuminer now as the PoW stage is over (and has been for a month). This coin is now PoS only meaning you earn interest on coins you have in your wallet and stake. The only ways to get coins now is to buy them on the exchanges or get a small amount via the faucet.
Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:17:05 PM

I'm new all these mining things I researched how to use cpuminer but google always saying that I have to find a pool, username and password... How will I use mine this coin via cpuminer? Also I'm sorry for interrupting your conversation. Any help would be great, thanks!
It is no longer possible to mine EGC with CPU/GPU. EGC is now Proof-of-stake which is similar to getting interest on your coins.

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: