Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:22:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
grumpytiger211

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:25:31 PM

just got the new video out THE GREENIE REPORT hope you like it please like and share thanks

https://youtu.be/rffUcvEbxnU

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 09:43:41 PM

just got the new video out THE GREENIE REPORT hope you like it please like and share thanks

Many thanks, Joe! The intro is beautiful and I can really see you have made improvement with the presentation as a whole. Good work!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 09:57:59 PM

Many thanks, Joe! The intro is beautiful and I can really see you have made improvement with the presentation as a whole. Good work!

portdavenport

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:21:19 AM

Download a 1080p EGC Wallpaper,

David
Web Developer
EverGreenCoin (tm)
www.evergreencoin.org
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:58:23 AM

Our good friend GrumpyTiger is experimenting with a solar-powered Pine64 staking EverGreenCoin. He is wrapped up with some personal matters, but he said I could share his picture with the community.
That looks awesome - I need to get myself one of those =) I'd probably need some backup power over here in the UK as we don't often get sunlight =)

I live in Ohio where we have much overcast most all of the year from the great lakes. In the winter when we have very few daylight hours, it seams like we don't see the sun for days. I have never had the pleasure of visiting the UK but, I did have a once in a lifetime journey to Ireland, thanks to my crypto involvement. We are planning for areas like yours and mine, starmman, and designing a way more panels/batteries can be added. We also, as of Monday, are adding the ability for the EGC solar staker/miner to be plugged into a wall outlet for those that live in a flat/apartment that may have little or no daylight inside nor the ability to place a device outside.

The pictures device is not the device we are presently designing the EGC solar staker/miner around. Because we are aiming for a price under 100 USD we need to focus more of that cost on panels and batteries, we are designing around a CHIP. The Pine64 is an interesting device and so are the solar packs GrumpyTiger has pictured. But the Pine64 seems to be an overkill that would need even more panels and more batteries to run, pushing costs far above the target. The EGC solar staker/miner will also not have a keyboard nor a mouse as it will be accessible via a web browser on the same attached local network. We also are experimenting with a small LCD, which may be an optional add-on.   

We are doing our very best to design the EGC solar staker/miner as a product that can be used in as many geographical locations as possible. Community ideas or comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you all!
Sounds great. I currently to a small amount of XMG staking on a raspberry pi (anoter coin with eco credentials) which only uses a couple of watts of power, but its plugged into a monitor which takes much more power when on - solar capability, even for the monitor would be a great next step. I'm sure the magi (XMG) community would be interested in this too =)
grumpytiger211

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:30:29 AM

Our good friend GrumpyTiger is experimenting with a solar-powered Pine64 staking EverGreenCoin. He is wrapped up with some personal matters, but he said I could share his picture with the community.
That looks awesome - I need to get myself one of those =) I'd probably need some backup power over here in the UK as we don't often get sunlight =)

I live in Ohio where we have much overcast most all of the year from the great lakes. In the winter when we have very few daylight hours, it seams like we don't see the sun for days. I have never had the pleasure of visiting the UK but, I did have a once in a lifetime journey to Ireland, thanks to my crypto involvement. We are planning for areas like yours and mine, starmman, and designing a way more panels/batteries can be added. We also, as of Monday, are adding the ability for the EGC solar staker/miner to be plugged into a wall outlet for those that live in a flat/apartment that may have little or no daylight inside nor the ability to place a device outside.

The pictures device is not the device we are presently designing the EGC solar staker/miner around. Because we are aiming for a price under 100 USD we need to focus more of that cost on panels and batteries, we are designing around a CHIP. The Pine64 is an interesting device and so are the solar packs GrumpyTiger has pictured. But the Pine64 seems to be an overkill that would need even more panels and more batteries to run, pushing costs far above the target. The EGC solar staker/miner will also not have a keyboard nor a mouse as it will be accessible via a web browser on the same attached local network. We also are experimenting with a small LCD, which may be an optional add-on.  

We are doing our very best to design the EGC solar staker/miner as a product that can be used in as many geographical locations as possible. Community ideas or comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you all!
Sounds great. I currently to a small amount of XMG staking on a raspberry pi (anoter coin with eco credentials) which only uses a couple of watts of power, but its plugged into a monitor which takes much more power when on - solar capability, even for the monitor would be a great next step. I'm sure the magi (XMG) community would be interested in this too =)

i agree with many points here the pine 64 did turn out more costly with the board, case, 7 inch lcd touch screen, and Wifi 802.11BGN/ Bluetooth 4.0 Module it ended being around 100 and thats not including cords, keyboard, mouse ect. got all the parts now just need to get the time to connect it all together and maybe a couple more cords. in the mean time i am going to plug my phone up to the solar charger after it has had its full day of charge and leave it on pandora just to see how far it will go. big issue for me for a month now is i cant for the life of me get the remix os successfully installed on the mini sd and its driving me nuts lmao. im willing to offer some egc to anyone that can successfully put it on a card and mail it to me. regardless of price this newbie is having fun and learning a lot most parts came from profits of the egc rip earlier in the month so no loss if things dont go right and if it does go right all the more reason to kick back and smoke a victory blunt. i do have a full plate and it is taking a while i need to pick up the pace a little because the main piece to my second tinker project is here im going to try to fit this bad boy with solar strips to try to give it longer flight time main personal reason is so i can fit one later that has follow me mode so i can record a whole or a good part of the mountain bike races i do from time to time. dream? maybe we will see. what happened to my first quad? well it had an accident before i could get strips for it lol.

Zollkron

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:09:31 PM

Amazing! Great work!
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:13:37 PM

http://stakebox.com/

this could work hook it up to a solar source

also Rawx.io has enabled 2FA for withdrawals

You guys should try to get EGC added to > https://changelly.com/

Just tweet and send them a DM, they just need the coin to be on trex or polo. so that requisite is already satisfied.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
drofxafm

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:35:08 PM

That looks like a Pi2 with a huge markup. Our plans should be cheaper and better in terms of being able to be used for solar.
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:37:25 PM

What about double the fun (with a solar system) for half the price? That's what we are working on.
Plus you can already get like eg. an Android TV stick that has the same specs and an even smaller size for around $40.
I already have a working setup with 2 solar power banks supplying an old Android TV stick, I had laying around.
It works, but I think that the solution we are working on even works better and without the need for a staking Android wallet (which is also in the planning).
Zollkron

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:57:04 PM

Hi everybody,

I want to talk you about the https://www.cryptomining.farm/ project like an idea that we would implement for EGC project someday. The idea is to create a solar power plant, sostenible and environment friendly, in which investors can take shares and get BTC from the solar mining. Investor can buy shares with EGC so the coin will gain a major value in the market and it's contributing for a good green cause too. Power remain from solar mining can be stored in tesla batteries, for example, and supply power for people too. Clean energy in a good green farming project. What do you think about this idea?

Greetings.
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:21:28 PM

Hi everybody,

I want to talk you about the https://www.cryptomining.farm/ project like an idea that we would implement for EGC project someday. The idea is to create a solar power plant, sostenible and environment friendly, in which investors can take shares and get BTC from the solar mining. Investor can buy shares with EGC so the coin will gain a major value in the market and it's contributing for a good green cause too. Power remain from solar mining can be stored in tesla batteries, for example, and supply power for people too. Clean energy in a good green farming project. What do you think about this idea?

Greetings.
The idea behind it is very good imo, if it's proofable 100% renewable energy that is used, but I just don't see the role EGC could possibly play, besides as a payment option for buying shares.
Don't get me wrong as I like the idea, but I've got my doubts about what it could mean to evergreencoin.
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 08:43:05 PM

Hi everybody,

Greetings.
The idea behind it is very good imo, if it's proofable 100% renewable energy that is used, but I just don't see the role EGC could possibly play, besides as a payment option for buying shares.
Don't get me wrong as I like the idea, but I've got my doubts about what it could mean to evergreencoin.

I thought that site was a simulator game...

Zollkron

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:26:38 PM

Hi everybody,

Greetings.

EGC can play an important role promoting clean and renewable energy for mining or another purpose, it's a contribution for crypto but for the environment too. It's a complex project that needs very much support, but what not try? It's a good goal for the future. Who knows? The way is done walking step by step, ins'n it?

That web isn't a simulator game, is a real power plant in Thailand supporting the UNIT coin. I have got investments there, and i got my first benefits the last two months. But this plant isn't environment friendly and i don't like that. Because that i have got that idea what is the same idea but environment friendly paying with envirment friendly coin: EGC. It's only an idea, of course.

Greetings.
abyaby123

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:39:30 PM

Hi everybody,

Greetings.

EGC can play an important role promoting clean and renewable energy for mining or another purpose, it's a contribution for crypto but for the environment too. It's a complex project that needs very much support, but what not try? It's a good goal for the future. Who knows? The way is done walking step by step, ins'n it?

That web isn't a simulator game, is a real power plant in Thailand supporting the UNIT coin. I have got investments there, and i got my first benefits the last two months. But this plant isn't environment friendly and i don't like that. Because that i have got that idea what is the same idea but environment friendly paying with envirment friendly coin: EGC. It's only an idea, of course.

Greetings.

If you want to use EGC as a payment gate you don't need any permission from a Dev. Only if you want the support from them behind you. I wish you good luck with your project. And try staying green with everything Smiley
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 03:35:42 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2016, 04:18:50 AM by EverGreenCoin

Hi everybody,

Greetings.

Greetings.

If you want to use EGC as a payment gate you don't need any permission from a Dev. Only if you want the support from them behind you. I wish you good luck with your project. And try staying green with everything Smiley

The idea of virtual mining contracts is my first red flag of this cryptomining.farm. I suspect you will not have to wait 15 years to understand my scepticism. I have witnessed many of these come and go.

Be that as it may, of course EGC would gladly participate in a solar plant or any effort harnessing renewable energy. This falls under the scope of EverGreenCoinRenewables as does the solar miner/staker and the ongoing, yet to be public, solar mining farm. We will be making other coins greener also by mining them via solar power. Yes, we are forming a branch/division of EGC to cover the scope of renewables. As you may know, this branch/division is the longest in terms of longevity, but only recently gaining organization as a division, EGCR.

While I do not, by any means, want to discourage community members from thinking of new ideas or implementing EGC in existing or new ideas, EverGreenCoin does have a legal trademark pending in the USPTO. This trademark will be respected legally by other countries even now while it is still pending. EverGreenCoin does have legal legs to stand on already and in all countries. So yes legally speaking, the use of EverGreenCoin or its likeness does have proper channels. Please understand this is only done to prevent, and legal demand if need be, the removal of EverGreenCoin from use in projects that aim to scam people or otherwise are projects we wish not to be associated with. Please know, if you are an EverGreenCoin holder (which at current prices, should be all of you Wink ), this is done in your best interest and is a measure few coins have actually done. This is my first step towards the incorporation or non-profit formation of EverGreenCoin, something even fewer have done. Yes, all divisions of EverGreenCoin fall under these same protections. It is a very costly process, both financially and in regards to time, and so is even getting the legal advise on the proper ways to do it. Fortunately I have the generous help of some like-minded lawyers, both in and out of the United States, that are helping myself and EverGreenCoin pro bono. That does not mean I can avoid the rather large fees imposed by my government. I am moving with this as fast as my funding of the project allows, but yet being certain I go about it in the order that best protects myself and EverGreenCoin. I want EverGreenCoin to live long after myself, not that I am planning on leaving soon, and even that is planned on being protected in my written will.

P.S. please give EGCR a like, https://facebook.com/EverGreenCoinRenewables/

grumpytiger211

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:25:49 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2016, 07:38:07 PM by grumpytiger211

had some goods and bads today got the remix os installed successfully on the sd card FINALLY lol. but i couldn't get my lcd screen to fire up so i had to take it and plug it up to my front room tv to trouble shoot os boots up and is working fine so i just need to find out whats going on with my lcd screen and go from there then ill hook it back to the solar charger and get the evergreencoin wallet on it. for today im done gotta recollect my thoughts.

adrian_riescu

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:52:09 PM

Hi everybody,

Greetings.

Greetings.

The idea of virtual mining contracts is my first red flag of this cryptomining.farm. I suspect you will not have to wait 15 years to understand my scepticism. I have witnessed many of these come and go.

Be that as it may, of course EGC would gladly participate in a solar plant or any effort harnessing renewable energy. This falls under the scope of EverGreenCoinRenewables as does the solar miner/staker and the ongoing, yet to be public, solar mining farm. We will be making other coins greener also by mining them via solar power. Yes, we are forming a branch/division of EGC to cover the scope of renewables. As you may know, this branch/division is the longest in terms of longevity, but only recently gaining organization as a division, EGCR.

While I do not, by any means, want to discourage community members from thinking of new ideas or implementing EGC in existing or new ideas, EverGreenCoin does have a legal trademark pending in the USPTO. This trademark will be respected legally by other countries even now while it is still pending. EverGreenCoin does have legal legs to stand on already and in all countries. So yes legally speaking, the use of EverGreenCoin or its likeness does have proper channels. Please understand this is only done to prevent, and legal demand if need be, the removal of EverGreenCoin from use in projects that aim to scam people or otherwise are projects we wish not to be associated with. Please know, if you are an EverGreenCoin holder (which at current prices, should be all of you Wink ), this is done in your best interest and is a measure few coins have actually done. This is my first step towards the incorporation or non-profit formation of EverGreenCoin, something even fewer have done. Yes, all divisions of EverGreenCoin fall under these same protections. It is a very costly process, both financially and in regards to time, and so is even getting the legal advise on the proper ways to do it. Fortunately I have the generous help of some like-minded lawyers, both in and out of the United States, that are helping myself and EverGreenCoin pro bono. That does not mean I can avoid the rather large fees imposed by my government. I am moving with this as fast as my funding of the project allows, but yet being certain I go about it in the order that best protects myself and EverGreenCoin. I want EverGreenCoin to live long after myself, not that I am planning on leaving soon, and even that is planned on being protected in my written will.

Nice work guys so far and here's my opinion on this so far. (For about two weeks ago)
The idea of implementing EGC on multiple projects has been interesting so far except we don't really see the action.
Pending or work in progress has been the motto so far but I'm not sure I understand where/what are you doing and how the things will get done. You are acting differently from a month ago when the price was 2000% higher. Where's that enthusiasm? You've got some investors, or at least they were back then. What about start doing things for real. I still believe in you and your coin but you need to start doing real things and stop givings us action plans. I don't get it and I don't see why EGC will regain some value. For now is going down and will not go up any time soon if you don't act. I've got 10k since january and I stood with you but I start to think I did a mistake.
These are my thoughts so don't take it personal. You've got some good money now. Make the difference! Start acting for real!
God bless you!
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 08:16:31 PM

Hi everybody,

Greetings.

Greetings.

Nice work guys so far and here's my opinion on this so far. (For about two weeks ago)
The idea of implementing EGC on multiple projects has been interesting so far except we don't really see the action.
Pending or work in progress has been the motto so far but I'm not sure I understand where/what are you doing and how the things will get done. You are acting differently from a month ago when the price was 2000% higher. Where's that enthusiasm? You've got some investors, or at least they were back then. What about start doing things for real. I still believe in you and your coin but you need to start doing real things and stop givings us action plans. I don't get it and I don't see why EGC will regain some value. For now is going down and will not go up any time soon if you don't act. I've got 10k since january and I stood with you but I start to think I did a mistake.
These are my thoughts so don't take it personal. You've got some good money now. Make the difference! Start acting for real!
God bless you!

Thanks for sharing your feelings. I do have to wonder, if you held 10k since January, how you can possibly think you made a mistake in doing so. Not only would the increase from PoS been significant in that time, but the price has been, and even today is, much much greater.

Action is being taken and in many directions. Bow is in Montana promoting and building new bridges. The slack is very busy with planning and discussion of many aspects including the solar miner/staker, some new imagery for the divisions and an updated roadmap and ANN, legalities, and the android app.

I am not sure if you are taking into account all the time this takes. A lot of which is out of my hands. Please allow me to explain. For example, I have many hours involved with meeting with lawyers and researching myself the proper way to go about the things I want to do to protect EGC. I have completed, and payed for out of my own pocket, what is needed for this first step, the trademark. Waiting for the approval of my government is out of my hands. I did pay an additional fee for expedited processing however, in an attempt to limit the time it is out of my hands. Everyday has much time, sometimes hours, involved in support. Maintaining social media is a daily task that can be very consuming as it was yesterday when the FB group was being attacked by some very disturbing and illegal posts I can only assume were attempts at getting the group closed. Much time is spent daily talking to holders and investors, a task that can be greatly slowed by language barriers. Much time is spent on the planning of the new website as its design is taking form. Much time is spent talking to android developers. Sometimes this spent time becomes wasted as it has this morning when I get unfortunate news that an android developer wishes not to go forward. Putting myself in the unwanted and unfortunate, and yes time consuming, position to explain to investors yet again and then find another replacement.

My enthusiasm has gone nowhere nor will it. It is only being spent more outside of this thread, where the action you are in search for can be achieved. Mine is one of the few involvements not influenced or motivated by price movements.

Please know I am working tirelessly. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and God bless you as well!

drofxafm

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:44:21 PM

God bless you!

Please remember that the people working on most of the projects related to EGC are doing this in their spare time and often at their own cost. We've got to work as well to pay the bills as well as leading normal lives.

For a long time there were a lot of ideas and only one or two people working on them (a lot of the time I think really only the dev working on lots of things). That is now starting to change with various people getting involved and trying things out. However these things do take time, especially when hardware needs to be purchased (I'm currently waiting on some solar panels from China).

I'd also add that in general those with a long term interest in EGC are not those posting about all the price changes (whether that's when the prices are at 300 or 60k sats). We're in it for the long haul. Whilst the price may help in the short term with paying some of the bills we're in this for the long haul and are here because we care about the environment.

The best way to make EGC great is to get involved and help out where you can. As a starting point get involved on slack or irc and maybe make a suggestion of what times might be good for a google hangout with other interested people (as suggested a couple of days ago).
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: