Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:40:41 AM

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:43:17 AM

Its really good to see the price up to again 6k now, and I'm in rather than sitting on the sidelines this time =)
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:37:56 AM

some spontainious pump or the price is really rising again?
let us wait a day or two to see where the price settles and then in the aftermath we can be wiser whether it was a pump or an organic rise.
It is hard to tell the difference at the moment price starts to jump, unless you are part of the pumping group.

this space is intentionally left blank
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:50:48 AM

some spontainious pump or the price is really rising again?
let us wait a day or two to see where the price settles and then in the aftermath we can be wiser whether it was a pump or an organic rise.
It is hard to tell the difference at the moment price starts to jump, unless you are part of the pumping group.

Hey guys from pumping group, could you say weather it is a pump or  some organic growth? Cheesy

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
reffi

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:12:51 AM

Back to 70k sat!!! yes here we go! i need to get my invest back lol!
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:24:12 PM

Back to 70k sat!!! yes here we go! i need to get my invest back lol!

That seems the closest one could get, it does not take into account the fact that the new staking rewards are not part of the staking balance at first.  Maybe compound interest, compounded bi-daily.  Just a side thought.
mariodm

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:50:27 PM

I´ve been trading Evergreen for some time now and vary happy with the results.
One of the best coins around  Cool
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 07:44:09 PM

I´ve been trading Evergreen for some time now and vary happy with the results.
One of the best coins around  Cool

Thank you for the kind words!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 06:53:41 PM

So the community is aware, I have imported all the private keys from the paper wallets that were prepared for the strato launch event and returned the coins that remain to the EverGreenCoin Foundation. This comes after months of unanswered messages to Gabi Dumitriu on skype, facebook, and email.

It is clear he has no intent to refund community members nor follow through with his word and intends to just run with the communities coins. He has moved his scam onto another community. While myself and the foundation are not responsible for his lies and theft of coins, I will gladly refund any EverGreenCoin to community members that fell prey. Please PM me if you would like to arrange a refund.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 09:37:54 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2016, 09:55:37 PM by EverGreenCoin

The OP has been overhauled. Many thanks to the community members that have helped with this!

EDIT: Note that the PoSWallet image is not erroneous. It appears their website is down and I have tweeted at them.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 03:24:33 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2016, 03:56:54 AM by EverGreenCoin

The EverGreenCoin slack channel and the EverGreenCoin IRC channel are now connected.  Smiley

Messages from one are relayed onto the other.

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:04:35 PM

So the community is aware, I have imported all the private keys from the paper wallets that were prepared for the strato launch event and returned the coins that remain to the EverGreenCoin Foundation. This comes after months of unanswered messages to Gabi Dumitriu on skype, facebook, and email.

It is clear he has no intent to refund community members nor follow through with his word and intends to just run with the communities coins. He has moved his scam onto another community. While myself and the foundation are not responsible for his lies and theft of coins, I will gladly refund any EverGreenCoin to community members that fell prey. Please PM me if you would like to arrange a refund.

I have seen your post regarding my lack of response and I perfectly understand your position, but you are wrong. I have sent you Steve an e-mail with more details.

Starting from August I have started working on a project ( not the poke one) and some conflict of interest appeared on the way so this is why  I did not answered. My involvement in the poke was never materialized and there was low involvement in the community.

Seeing  your announcement last night that I have scammed the EGC community affected me, as this was never my intention. I had to talk my colleagues about this  and explain to you( via e-mail) my hole  awkward situation that I am in.

All I have done was to bring new ideas to the community,  and I have never saw this a quick buck scheme. But  my incapability of responding  to your  fb message, plus this new conflict of interest on my side,  made you believe that I am pursuing a personal gain. And this is not true.

Working on my other project, along with the role of father plus my frustration that I couldn't tell you  more, made me stay under the radar,  and I am taking all the responsibility for this. But this is not a scam.

Of course, if you  Steve decide,  and all the people that donated the EGC that they want the EGC  back, I am more that happy to refund them.
I have posted in an earlier message that I have already printed the 3d name for you Steve and for James Parker- Wanderer and technically, they flew, but not in strato.  So you don't need to refund the people from the Foundation wallet, as they sent me the EGC, and if they want, I should be the one to give the EGC back, not the Foundation.

I will have another go in this October as I have worked on the strato nacelle and the radio module, etc.
 The idea of sending the EGC from strato to the ground failed and I have decided to send the EGC from ground to space.
 The new idea is to use paper wallets, put them in the space nacelle, and send the EGC from my laptop straight to them and I will be more awesome to send the EGC in strato( on that EGC paper wallets).

Not to mention that  I don't need to use  so much hardware on the nacelle( raspberry, gsm dongle, high gain antenna, etc) meaning that the nacelle  weights less now, meaning it can go higher.

All the people that donated the EGC, can pm me or post here if they want a refund or still want to fly up there.

Gabi

Am I spamming? Report me!
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 05:35:31 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2016, 06:08:14 AM by EverGreenCoin

I have seen your post regarding my lack of response and I perfectly understand your position, but you are wrong. I have sent you Steve an e-mail with more details.

Starting from August I have started working on a project ( not the poke one) and some conflict of interest appeared on the way so this is why  I did not answered. My involvement in the poke was never materialized and there was low involvement in the community.

Seeing  your announcement last night that I have scammed the EGC community affected me, as this was never my intention. I had to talk my colleagues about this  and explain to you( via e-mail) my hole  awkward situation that I am in.

All I have done was to bring new ideas to the community,  and I have never saw this a quick buck scheme. But  my incapability of responding  to your  fb message, plus this new conflict of interest on my side,  made you believe that I am pursuing a personal gain. And this is not true.

Working on my other project, along with the role of father plus my frustration that I couldn't tell you  more, made me stay under the radar,  and I am taking all the responsibility for this. But this is not a scam.

Of course, if you  Steve decide,  and all the people that donated the EGC that they want the EGC  back, I am more that happy to refund them.
I have posted in an earlier message that I have already printed the 3d name for you Steve and for James Parker- Wanderer and technically, they flew, but not in strato.  So you don't need to refund the people from the Foundation wallet, as they sent me the EGC, and if they want, I should be the one to give the EGC back, not the Foundation.

I will have another go in this October as I have worked on the strato nacelle and the radio module, etc.
 The idea of sending the EGC from strato to the ground failed and I have decided to send the EGC from ground to space.
 The new idea is to use paper wallets, put them in the space nacelle, and send the EGC from my laptop straight to them and I will be more awesome to send the EGC in strato( on that EGC paper wallets).

Not to mention that  I don't need to use  so much hardware on the nacelle( raspberry, gsm dongle, high gain antenna, etc) meaning that the nacelle  weights less now, meaning it can go higher.

All the people that donated the EGC, can pm me or post here if they want a refund or still want to fly up there.

Gabi

Gabi,

1st - Taking money from people in exchange for doing something, and then not doing what you took their money for is a scam. The community has been more than understanding of failed attempts to launch and even the launch that failed. They have been understanding of that because honest explanations were provided. But I can not provide an honest explanation to the EGC community if you refuse to communicate with me. I can only honestly tell them what has honestly happened.

2nd - If you entered yourself and/or the strato project into something that conflicts, EGC is not the conflict. What you entered is the conflict. You should remove that conflict if your better judgement failed you initially. Not doing so now that you have acknowledged a conflict, again, is a scam.

3rd - The paper wallet "solution" is anything but awesome. Quite honestly, presenting that as an equivalent or even suggesting it as superior to what people have paid for is a scam. People paid for a "strato transaction" which is a transaction that occurs in the stratosphere. Not for paper wallets to float around Romania's airspace and a transaction that is no different than any other transaction to occur here on land.

4th - Don't call it a donation. People, myself included, paid. If people donated on top of that, you have another obligation.

There are 4 ways this can proceed:

1) You fulfill the obligation and do so as arranged and promised.
2) You don't/can't and provide a refund. Of course, an explanation to why the arrangement could not be meet would be proper. I can, as I have in the past, communicate that for you.
3) For whatever reason you run into some hurdle that you find insurmountable, we present that hurdle and a proposed resolution and if, and only if, the people that have already paid find that resolution acceptable we proceed with the resolution.
4) Scam. Something your name, not mine, will be tied to. I will make facts public and documented so there is no doubt.

Since you gave me and the community zero indication that options 1, 2, or 3 would be happening and in fact ignored me when I know you are online and see my messages, you are off work and could respond if you choose to, and fully know I am trying to get information for the community, you can not blame me nor accuse me of being wrong for drawing the only remaining conclusion. Seeing you advertise the strato project with another coin only reaffirmed option 4 must be the case.

Please work with me, and yes communicate, so that we can do right with the EGC strato project. Myself and the community would still like to see it happen and I would be glad to help you disprove my drawn conclusion.

p.s. You can ship the solar panels and components I purchased to me when you ship me my 3D printed name. Hopefully after the successful EGC strato launch. They were not a donation either.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 07:04:18 AM

drofxafm

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 08:16:43 AM

Starting from August I have started working on a project ( not the poke one) and some conflict of interest appeared on the way so this is why  I did not answered. My involvement in the poke was never materialized and there was low involvement in the community.

Seeing  your announcement last night that I have scammed the EGC community affected me, as this was never my intention. I had to talk my colleagues about this  and explain to you( via e-mail) my hole  awkward situation that I am in.

Unfortunately your lack of communication with several people in the EGC community speaks more than your words. We could all see you were active on at least one other altcoin project and were ignoring anyone related to EGC, although I note that they've also commented that you seem to have abandoned them as well. If a conflict really did occur then all it would have taken was a simple message to the community explaining the situation. As it was you've left the community hanging with promises that have never come to fruition.

There's nothing new in this and I don't think can really be called a stratospheric transaction, no part of the actual transaction takes place at any altitude above ground. There might be ways you could make this slightly more interesting, i.e. have the wallet address generated whilst at altitude and sent back to earth to be used.

As an active member in the High Altitude Balloon community I've offered help to you on numerous occasions all of which seem to have been ignored. I'm pretty sure I know why your previous flight failed (and it's not down to atmospheric pressure or bad conditions) and would have pointed you to the right resources to make for a successful flight.

Atmospheric pressure really is just a poor excuse, regular balloon flyers have flown balloons in all weather conditions (snow, sun, rain, storms, daytime, night). Most of those aren't recommended but very little is impossible. Assuming a fairly standard balloon.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:08:33 PM

Starting from August I have started working on a project ( not the poke one) and some conflict of interest appeared on the way so this is why  I did not answered. My involvement in the poke was never materialized and there was low involvement in the community.

Seeing  your announcement last night that I have scammed the EGC community affected me, as this was never my intention. I had to talk my colleagues about this  and explain to you( via e-mail) my hole  awkward situation that I am in.

All I have done was to bring new ideas to the community,  and I have never saw this a quick buck scheme. But  my incapability of responding  to your  fb message, plus this new conflict of interest on my side,  made you believe that I am pursuing a personal gain. And this is not true.

Working on my other project, along with the role of father plus my frustration that I couldn't tell you  more, made me stay under the radar,  and I am taking all the responsibility for this. But this is not a scam.

Of course, if you  Steve decide,  and all the people that donated the EGC that they want the EGC  back, I am more that happy to refund them.
I have posted in an earlier message that I have already printed the 3d name for you Steve and for James Parker- Wanderer and technically, they flew, but not in strato.  So you don't need to refund the people from the Foundation wallet, as they sent me the EGC, and if they want, I should be the one to give the EGC back, not the Foundation.

Not to mention that  I don't need to use  so much hardware on the nacelle( raspberry, gsm dongle, high gain antenna, etc) meaning that the nacelle  weights less now, meaning it can go higher.

Gabi

Gabi,

1st - Taking money from people in exchange for doing something, and then not doing what you took their money for is a scam. The community has been more than understanding of failed attempts to launch and even the launch that failed. They have been understanding of that because honest explanations were provided. But I can not provide an honest explanation to the EGC community if you refuse to communicate with me. I can only honestly tell them what has honestly happened.

2nd - If you entered yourself and/or the strato project into something that conflicts, EGC is not the conflict. What you entered is the conflict. You should remove that conflict if your better judgement failed you initially. Not doing so now that you have acknowledged a conflict, again, is a scam.

3rd - The paper wallet "solution" is anything but awesome. Quite honestly, presenting that as an equivalent or even suggesting it as superior to what people have paid for is a scam. People paid for a "strato transaction" which is a transaction that occurs in the stratosphere. Not for paper wallets to float around Romania's airspace and a transaction that is no different than any other transaction to occur here on land.

4th - Don't call it a donation. People, myself included, paid. If people donated on top of that, you have another obligation.

2) You don't/can't and provide a refund. Of course, an explanation to why the arrangement could not be meet would be proper. I can, as I have in the past, communicate that for you.
3) For whatever reason you run into some hurdle that you find insurmountable, we present that hurdle and a proposed resolution and if, and only if, the people that have already paid find that resolution acceptable we proceed with the resolution.
4) Scam. Something your name, not mine, will be tied to. I will make facts public and documented so there is no doubt.

Since you gave me and the community zero indication that options 1, 2, or 3 would be happening and in fact ignored me when I know you are online and see my messages, you are off work and could respond if you choose to, and fully know I am trying to get information for the community, you can not blame me nor accuse me of being wrong for drawing the only remaining conclusion. Seeing you advertise the strato project with another coin only reaffirmed option 4 must be the case.

Please work with me, and yes communicate, so that we can do right with the EGC strato project. Myself and the community would still like to see it happen and I would be glad to help you disprove my drawn conclusion.

p.s. You can ship the solar panels and components I purchased to me when you ship me my 3D printed name. Hopefully after the successful EGC strato launch. They were not a donation either.

Hi All.

Yes, I will still launch the balloon and fly  the EGC up there. Still waiting for good weather.
However if  anyone  wants the EGC back, I will gladly pay them back.
I will ship the solar panels back to you Steve, along with the solar changer and the batteries.

Oh, and this time I will use a scale to calculate the lifting force, first time  I filled the Hwoyee 3000 balloon with 6.7 mc of helium based on my weight and maybe this was the mistake, I will never know. It was a lesson learned.
And a suggestion, just found out about rocket.chat platform, maybe it can be useful to implement it in the new website.

Will return later today with more updates.
Gabi

Am I spamming? Report me!
Wosterlee

Activity: 220
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:42:29 PM

Any updates on the website? How is David doing?
abyaby123

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:15:02 PM

Gabi

Gabi,

Hi All.

Yes, I will still launch the balloon and fly  the EGC up there. Still waiting for good weather.
However if  anyone  wants the EGC back, I will gladly pay them back.
I will ship the solar panels back to you Steve, along with the solar changer and the batteries.

Oh, and this time I will use a scale to calculate the lifting force, first time  I filled the Hwoyee 3000 balloon with 6.7 mc of helium based on my weight and maybe this was the mistake, I will never know. It was a lesson learned.
And a suggestion, just found out about rocket.chat platform, maybe it can be useful to implement it in the new website.

Will return later today with more updates.
Gabi

Didn't answer any question....
Again you said the same things. Please go away from EGC we don't need false promises! You were asked questions about your project that never got answered from you and you refuse to Corporate with the EGC community and now you come back and want to go on like there was nothing.... pff bye
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:41:00 PM

I'm still allergic to false promises, so the only thing left for me to say is goodbye Gabi and see this as a lesson for life.
Don't promise anything you are not sure of.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 08:09:36 AM

Any updates on the website? How is David doing?

Sorry for the slow response, Wosterlee. I was combining soybeans most of the day and most of my night has been dealing with this:

That wheel should be straight.  Shocked  Roll Eyes

As far as the new website, I discussed a hard ETA with David on Monday. At that time he told me his staff did not feel comfortable establishing a hard ETA because they work on this project after-hours and on weekends. Because the contract was agreed upon at such a low rate, 'bread and butter' clients have a higher priority and get all the attention during business hours. I understand the disappointment this may initially cause the community but I do not want to rush David's staff. David and I have come up with a tall order for his staff and I do not want them to feel the need to cut corners to meet a deadline. I want them to have time to use their skills artistically. I promise you, it will be well worth the wait if we allow it. SciFi Domains has made some amazing sites and this site has many "moving parts" or components to be integrated. As it nears completion, it will be easier to pinpoint the launch date and I will of course relay that information to the community.

Off the record and only an estimation based on my observations of the rate of progress, we are still looking at a week to two weeks before it is polished and all the content is finished. Please do not think that is because work has not been on-going. David and I have brain stormed on the design much. Many, many hours during which David and I have discussed in great detail many aspects of EverGreenCoin, not only the website. He is really an interesting individual to talk to, as are many of the community. His better understanding of my ambitions with EverGreenCoin from these discussions do help him understand and collectively determine the flow and presentation we want for the end users experience on the new website. We have come up with some very interesting ideas and angles. I do want his staff to have time to bring those ideas freely to fruition.

Again, my apologies for the slow response and my less-than-average rate of communication recently. This time of year can be very hectic and, as you can see, very unpredictable.

Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: