Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 10:03:43 PM

yes we all are waiting  anxiously for the new website.. hope it will have a positive impact on many investors to attract towards EGC

I agree, will be good to see the new site, looking forward to it - if you need any testing, I'll be happy to help (and I'm sure a few others on here will be) if you post a link up.

Thank you, earningwinner and starmman. We are all very anxious, and with good reason. It certainly will be an attractive portal for investors, end-users, and newcomers alike.

We are not ready for outside testing as of now. If David and I agree we are in the very near future, I will follow-up with you starmman. Many thanks for the offer! All the help from the community moving EverGreenCoin forward and the willingness to help is greatly appreciated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 05:17:50 AM

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 11:25:38 PM

Because of the prolonged delay completing and launching the new site, David and I have agreed that providing a glimpse of the direction we are working towards would be appropriate at this time. I did mask out a few things for strategical purposes. I had originally intended to only share this with the Slack channel participates and did so yesterday but, in all fairness, I do feel obligated to sharing with the community members here on BCT also.

This was the last RTM, it is not a screenshot of the current development stage but this is, in large part, the end goal we are working towards. We exploring the idea of adding some 'advertising' spots to promote exceptional marketplace participants and/or green businesses. These will not be paid advertising, but rather a show case more so.

As far as the progress of the work, the marketplace is still the bulk of the remaining work. You see, we wish to link marketplace accounts to forum accounts. We feel this will not only make a degree of accountability for marketplace merchants, but also will give would be customers a good way to research the marketplace merchant and see past customers experiences, reviews, and hopefully more so, accolades. This will also give marketplace merchants the ability to interact, field questions, dispute claims, and promote their goods or services. Marketplace merchants will not need to be businesses, they can be individuals also.

We are also working on the logic of the marketplace. There will be no escrow, buying and selling will be between the buyer and seller only. Escrow may occur in the future but, at this time, that would be the distant future. I do want to make it clear to users, the simple acceptance of a merchant to the marketplace and the granting of permission to list items is not an official endorsement by myself, EGC, or the EGC Foundation. But certainly those endorsements would come in time when the merchant has proved to be conducting honest business. At that time, they would also be added to rotation in the previously mentioned advertising spots and other promotions on social media, making every effort to bloom the marketplace. We are very aware of the risks involved for consumers in an online marketplace such as this, especially in this industry. We will make every effort to protect buyers, but will not be accountable in the unfortunate event a scammer manages to slip through, though, I would make every effort to assist. But my ambition is to never be put in that position. You can be certain myself and other community members will be thoroughly on the look-out and investigative. We will be VERY proactive in this regard. All this work is not going forward so some scammer can ruin the marketplace's reputation or the reputation associated with EverGreenCoin or myself. I want people to have confidence when shopping in the marketplace and I will hold the bar very high to ensure that, if need be. When I say that, please do not think it will be difficult to get an items added. Long standing merchants or individuals that have already established a reputation of honesty of course would not face the same scrutiny. Please understand this scrutiny is necessary as some people will undoubtedly want to hold me personally accountable.

Please do feel free to voice any feedback. David and I will of course take any opinions, ideas, and feedback in heavy consideration.

In closing and again, I am fully aware of the eagerness to see results already. The community has been more than understanding of the numerous delays and I personally, and on David's behalf, thank you for that. I plan a detailed discussion of the timeline tonight (David's morning) with David and his staff. You can expect a report from me summarizing that discussion within the next 8 hours.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 09:17:11 AM

I have now just concluded the 2 hour-long meeting with David and our discussion on the timeline specifically. The meeting was only David and I and did not included his staff, which did make expressing realities of the timeline at present easier as David and I could talk businessman-to-businessman as well as friend-to-friend. There was no need for softening the delivery of facts, on David's side nor mine, as would have been the case in a larger meeting consisting of participants that may not have a complete understanding of the business relation. David and I have got to know and respect each other a lot over the course of this project. I do see him as being a very valuable asset to EGC beyond the build of this new website and into the future.

Now to the timeline. I did present David with a deadline of the 29th of this month. The 29th will be the next community hangout and will be a perfect time for exploration and discussion of the new site together. Some of his staff might not be perfectly happy with a deadline but David and I do feel comfortable in it. We also did discuss elements that could be postponed in a crunch for time. For example, we had planned on re-doing the faucet. But if need be, the present faucet could easily be used and plugged into the new framework to buy the time to focus on bigger components.

Being that the marketplace specifically does need much more attention in both business logic and development and actually was not listed as a requirement when we agreed upon payment, we did agree to remove that from the criteria for the 29th deadline. That said, please do not think you have any reason to not be excited about the launch. The portal will still consist of a business directory, a forum for individual or business profiles, unified login, and live chat all with mobile and desktop versions. Also, and this had been unannounced until now, we are leverage some existing code SciFi has built to facilitate crowdfunding within the portal.

David, any willing community members, and I will evaluate the marketplace as we do have options, all of which will have the under-lining foundations (carts, merchant profiles, product profiles) in place to support on the 29th. I will devote some time during the community hangout to discuss these options, giving the community time to digest and later provide much appreciated feedback on the direction the marketplace will take.

The removal of the marketplace as a requirement for the 29th should not remove the excitement. I know it does not for me. This is not a "website" but a portal for a truly green ecosystem. The minds EverGreenCoin has attracted here on BCT are amazing. When we tap that same potential from the general public through this portal, a friendly, more robust, and focused environment, the results will be of an endless potential. Please do know David and I have put much strategic thought and planning into this portal to meet EGC's goal of being a fungible and low (zero in the future) carbon footprint cryptocurrency while cultivating green businesses, an entire green ecosystem, and the green movement in all its many forms.

EverGreenCoin and the green movement start a new chapter on October 29th. I can't wait to see you there.

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 11:59:25 AM

Good news. I think its good to set deadlines - otherwise things can go on indefinitely. Even if the site isnt perfect when it is ready, at least there will be a great opportunity for feedback from the community - and it may also cut some un-needed developments or stop something going in completely the wrong direction early.

Looking forward to seeing the site in a couple of weeks.
turdminer

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 02:41:23 PM

hes spamming that shite everywhere, it is not a "service" id want associated with EGC as it is certainly a HYIP. i get that there is a sucker born every minute, but come on this crap doesnt even try to be original. just the same cookie cutter scam

Whats this Cryptiplier thing?

It smells fishy as shit...

Looks like a spammer and scammer at first glance.
Id let it run for atleast 6 months and watch feedback before i even considered looking close at it.

Spam - no. We are simply showing our support for coins that we support on our service.
Scam - no. All investments are completely verifiable by respective blockchains. Nothing is fake, and all investments are paid accordingly as promised.

ugh..

spam
spam/Submit
noun
irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.
trademark
a canned meat product made mainly from ham.
verb
send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet.

Same message, no. each and every currency has their post tailored to them. We are not spamming our URL, we are notifying each coin that we now accept their project in ours. It's not spam, it's notification.
Is it irrelevant? No, it is very relevant.
Is it the same message indiscriminately sent to a large number of recipients? No, we aren't sending it to anyone, we are posting it in the right topic on a public forum.
Is it a canned meat product made mainly from ham? Not that I am aware of.

the bold part eludes you, adjust the contrast on your monitor. see you in a couple months when the hyip collapses, since it is a cookie cutter hyip the excuse will be as well i assume. make it clever at least

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:57:44 PM

All of you are more than welcome to visit our homepage, you will see that all deposits are transparent and all payouts are also valid according to respective blockchains.
I don't think i'd touch this 'investment opportunity' with a bargepole. Trouble is, I'm sure that there are lot who will =(
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:05:30 PM

Is it a canned meat product made mainly from ham? Not that I am aware of.
The canned meat is going to be around years longer than your offering......and it will still leave a better taste in the mouth. 
abyaby123

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:20:14 PM

Don't just start pointing with the finger on every new service what sounds crazy. Better research on your own if you want to use it or not. If somebody see some user that had bad experince with them then we need to start talking about them beeing legit or not. The service is new and will need his time to get approved as legit but before that don't rush with your opinion to fast. Wish you good luck with your service we will watch your work !
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:19:05 PM

Don't just start pointing with the finger on every new service what sounds crazy. Better research on your own if you want to use it or not. If somebody see some user that had bad experince with them then we need to start talking about them beeing legit or not. The service is new and will need his time to get approved as legit but before that don't rush with your opinion to fast. Wish you good luck with your service we will watch your work !
100% in 100 hours, is enough to strongly suggest that it is a ponzi - I've never seen anything else promise anything like that without it being one, that kind of investment is not sustainable in the long (or short) term. If you join today and wait 100 hours and immediately withdraw you could be okay, but as soon as more people are withdrawing than investing the site will blow up. Not sure how they will manage it with multiple alt coins. I took a look at the site - and it looks the same as all the other ponzi sites out there.

Feel free to give it a try - but remember the golden rule - "if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is".
abyaby123

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:40:31 PM

100% in 100 hours, is enough to strongly suggest that it is a ponzi - I've never seen anything else promise anything like that without it being one, that kind of investment is not sustainable in the long (or short) term. If you join today and wait 100 hours and immediately withdraw you could be okay, but as soon as more people are withdrawing than investing the site will blow up. Not sure how they will manage it with multiple alt coins. I took a look at the site - and it looks the same as all the other ponzi sites out there.

Feel free to give it a try - but remember the golden rule - "if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is".

Lets just wait and see. If it is ponzi then it should stop working fast with a profit of 100% in 100 hours and transparecy in blockchain.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:50:36 PM

Lets just wait and see. If it is ponzi then it should stop working fast with a profit of 100% in 100 hours and transparecy in blockchain.

I'd give it anything between 5 days and 2 months - depending upon how many people get caught up in the "offer", judging by the negative rep and people warning against the site all over the place - my guess would be closer to the 1 week mark.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 09:56:06 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2016, 01:45:45 PM by EverGreenCoin

I have noticed a low connection count on the seednodes, which could be indicative of a fork on the network.

Please check the block hash of your EGC wallet against the official block explorer (http://transactions.evergreencoin.org) which does concur with the seednodes. If you do not know how to do this, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1272091.msg15228771;topicseen#msg15228771

If you find your wallet does not concur with the block explorer, please close your wallet promptly. Do not open it again until you have time to re-synchronize with the network. A snapshot and instructions are available, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1378653.msg15797264#msg15797264, that will speed re-syncing.

Please do not move EGC to or from any exchange until they have been confirmed to be on the correct blockchain.

I apologize for this inconvenience.

p.s.
getblockhash 699151
d1729c7ad3c7b9d4b29134e7bd6ad68c3b8067e449d36484055d3df5442b4396

EDIT: Bittrex has been confirmed to be on the correct blockchain.
EDIT 2: YoBit has been confirmed to be on the correct blockchain.
EDIT 3: Cryptopia has been confirmed to be on the correct blockchain.
EDIT 4: Ccex may be on an incorrect blockchain. I have contacted them via Skype to verify their chain. They are usually very quick to act.
EDIT 5: Ccex is resyncing as of 09:45 EST

rishi2080

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:57:57 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 09:55:44 AM by rishi2080

HI everyone ,

We are group of HOLDERS , TRADERS AND INVESTORS from INDIA  .

Working only on EGC coin to increase its price upto 1$ ,

so those who want to support us can contact us via WHATSUP

HERE IS THE LINK           https://chat.whatsapp.com/5qTLu5vriD4A7Z1RaVOZDD   TO JOIN US AND CONNECT THROUGH WHATSUP

and SKYPE TOO https://join.skype.com/F85deDdxOGVz
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 01:01:32 PM

HI everyone ,

so those who want to support us can contact us via WHATSUP

HERE IS THE LINK           https://chat.whatsapp.com/KMqxFyyyCywGGgfxyoegJz    TO JOIN US AND CONNECT THROUGH WHATSUP

and SKYPE TOO https://join.skype.com/F85deDdxOGVz

Good to see the global engagement in EGC.

America, Asia and Europe.
Im sure there are holders in Africa too Smiley

rishi2080

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:09:48 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 09:56:09 AM by rishi2080

HI everyone ,

why we choose EGC ?

BECAUSE OF ITS AMAZING FUTURE PROJECTS (2017)---- NEW WEBSITE AND ANDROID WALLET

GOOD SUPPORT FROM DEVELOPER(STEVEN) AND HIS TEAM

LOW IN SUPPLY(13 MILLION) AND MINEABLE CURRENCY (Annually pays 7% staking bonus )

FASTEST TRANSACTIONS and SUPPORTS EVER GREEN TECHNOLOGY

so those who want to support us can contact us via

HERE IS THE LINK     WHATSUP   :- https://chat.whatsapp.com/5qTLu5vriD4A7Z1RaVOZDD

TELEGRAM  :- https://telegram.me/EverGreenCoin

SKYPE        :-  https://join.skype.com/F85deDdxOGVz
earningwinner

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:53:06 PM

HI everyone ,

We are group of HOLDERS , TRADERS AND INVESTORS from INDIA  .

why we choose EGC ?

BECAUSE OF ITS AMAZING FUTURE PROJECTS (2017)---- NEW WEBSITE AND ANDROID WALLET

LOW IN SUPPLY(13 MILLION) AND MINEABLE CURRENCY (Annually pays 7% staking bonus )

HERE IS THE LINK     WHATSUP   :- https://chat.whatsapp.com/KMqxFyyyCywGGgfxyoegJz   

TELEGRAM  :- https://telegram.me/EverGreenCoin

SKYPE        :-  https://join.skype.com/F85deDdxOGVz
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 01:41:57 AM

HI everyone ,

why we choose EGC ?

HERE IS THE LINK     WHATSUP   :- https://chat.whatsapp.com/KMqxFyyyCywGGgfxyoegJz  

TELEGRAM  :- https://telegram.me/EverGreenCoin

SKYPE        :-  https://join.skype.com/F85deDdxOGVz

now skype - much better Smiley ...

egc the only coin you will be supporting huh? ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
sanjeetraodora

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:07:14 AM

HI everyone ,

We are group of HOLDERS , TRADERS AND INVESTORS from INDIA  .

why we choose EGC ?

HERE IS THE LINK     WHATSUP   :- https://chat.whatsapp.com/KMqxFyyyCywGGgfxyoegJz   
                                       TELEGRAM  :- https://telegram.me/EverGreenCoin
                                       SKYPE        :-  https://join.skype.com/F85deDdxOGVzJoin group
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 04:19:24 AM

ummm ...

how many times do you guys want to advertise the same thing? ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: