Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 08:54:02 AM

i have like the forum fb

Thank you for doing so! Please feel free to join our group also: https://www.facebook.com/groups/evergreencoincurrency/

See you there!

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:08:21 AM

The EverGreenCoin Foundation is pleased to announce its newest branch, EverGreenCoin Water. Our team of environmental activists are in talks with tribes in the Dakotas to bring tree planting initiatives to their land. Be it to restore land ravished by a presumably rerouted pipeline or dampen impacts of eminent environmental disasters from oil pipelines. These talks are only just starting and the branch still being better organized. More details will be made public when available.
Awesome developments, lets see where this takes the coin =) hopefully we'll get more exposure, and help our world at the same time =) Win/Win
asti5034

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:34:25 AM

i hope so  Roll Eyes
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:38:48 AM

The price of EGC has taken a bit of a hammering over the last couple of days - its a great time to stock up on some cheaper EGC =)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 12:02:30 PM

Für alle meine deutschen Freunde, https://www.facebook.com/EverGreenCoinDE/

gp305

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:17:05 AM

Anyone else having a problem with EverGreenCoin Wallet. Its not synchronizing. Blocks remaining is getting higher. I seem to be stuck at 716843. Any suggestions?
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 03:33:38 AM

Anyone else having a problem with EverGreenCoin Wallet. Its not synchronizing. Blocks remaining is getting higher. I seem to be stuck at 716843. Any suggestions?

thats said ... what is your .conf parameters? ...

if you have ANY addnodes in the file - remove ALL of them and resync ... even if it means deleting the entire blockchain and syncing from the start again ...

you may be forking due to them ... and if you are not in a fork - check firewalls and all other apps that may block your access to the blockchain ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
abyaby123

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:04:29 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2016, 07:16:26 AM by abyaby123

To clear things up a bit. The MLM indian community member are not intrested in answering any question asked about Uniquebtc and they won't work with us other community member togehter. They want to do there own things how they want to, but never ever again ask for help from other community member if you just want to ask question but not answer yours! They think only because uniquebtc got not much people using it, they can just carry it under the carpet.... they got enough asking for Posting a professional answer here and they dind't accept to do it and thats why I will not work or help any of this guys except people that talk real shit ! To all guys that don't want to get associated with that guys answer the questions that all people asked you!

- If I don't see now a professional answer from them I don't want to get associated as the same EGC community member as they are ! Because EGC is a trusted Coin with a trusted community and I will not let it get broken because of some guys thinking that they are still in MLM and not crypto !
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:42:14 AM

To clear things up a bit. The MLM indian community member are not intrested in answering any question asked about Uniquebtc and they won't work with us other community member togehter. They want to do there own things how they want to, but never ever again ask for help from other community member if you just want to ask question but not answer yours! They think only because uniquebtc got not much people using it, they can just carry it under the carpet.... they got enough asking for Posting a professional answer here and they dind't accept to do it and thats why I will not work or help any of this guys except people that talk real shit ! To all guys that don't want to get associated with that guys answer the questions that all people asked you!

- If I don't see now a professional answer from them I don't want to get associated as the same EGC community member as they are ! Because EGC is a trusted Coin with a trusted community and I will not let it get broken because of some guys thinking that they are still in MLM and not crypto !
Completely agree, there is nothing I've seen so far to convince me that Uniquebtc is a legitimate service, if it was - they would answer every question. Most scams I've seen have followed similar communication models.
abyaby123

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 09:21:36 AM

Completely agree, there is nothing I've seen so far to convince me that Uniquebtc is a legitimate service, if it was - they would answer every question. Most scams I've seen have followed similar communication models.

Its not even anymore about that Uniquebtc, it's about showing that we can trust them and work with them in the future. I did explain that to them clearly and always they say to me don't attack indians..... Asking for answers is already attacking them...
That Uniquebtc thing was anyway pyramid model and is Completely MLM and has nothing to do with making real business, only the creater take the real money out of it.
rishi2080

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:03:59 AM

Its not even anymore about that Uniquebtc, it's about showing that we can trust them and work with them in the future. I did explain that to them clearly and always they say to me don't attack indians..... Asking for answers is already attacking them...
That Uniquebtc thing was anyway pyramid model and is Completely MLM and has nothing to do with making real business, only the creater take the real money out of it.
i said we stopped promoting uniquebtc , as no one is interested in doing that plan in INDIA also
 why are u asking repeatedly more on it and focusing  it as a scam  only 100 people joined it
 out of 100 ...80 persons belongs to our team only 20 outsiders invested amount and they too got EGC as we specified
now say who is in lose Huh?
website costs itself 3btc we dont even got that amount , and we repeatedly said dont ask question on that as it is failure project now ..

and we only need support for EGC
abyaby123

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:11:07 AM

i said we stopped promoting uniquebtc , as no one is interested in doing that plan in INDIA also
 why are u asking repeatedly more on it and focusing  it as a scam  only 100 people joined it
 out of 100 ...80 persons belongs to our team only 20 outsiders invested amount and they too got EGC as we specified
website costs itself 3btc we dont even got that amount , and we repeatedly said dont ask question on that as it is failure project now ..

Only because your project failed what we already said to you before, is not a reason to just ignore the questions people made to you. If you want to get any trust for the future we need real talk here and we did one hangout extra to get a statement from you here in an professional way ! You were just ignoring it and said don't talk about it whyyy? Only because your project failed....
Thats for me no reason and I think I can talk for everyone here that excepted a statement from you guys.

It's not about who loose what amount or who scam what amount!! Its about what did you do why did you do it and in what way did you do it. For me at the moment it looks like you are in loose of money because of EGCs falling price when you bought and now you tried to get money back with MLM (in crypto scam) to make something profit but now as you made loose at buying EGC and loose with your MLM you just gave it up and think how you can make profit now. Never thought that perhaps crypto community is not as the MLM people? We are here for the cause and not for only money like you guys. You don't give a shit about your Reputation here only $$$ in the head thats my opinion. If I would be wrong you would not always ask for updates and try always to stay in your indian community without talking to us about your projects.... I tried to trust you guys but you always think somebody want to attack you when we want answers.... Welcome in crypto !
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:18:36 AM

Is it really so hard to just answer some legit questions?
Speaking for myself. I don't want any investors, I want involvement.
rishi2080

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:46:15 AM

what are u questions u can ask me now Huh
if u don't know how a matrix plan works , everything we answer u look it like scam only
rishi2080

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:54:08 AM

Only because your project failed what we already said to you before, is not a reason to just ignore the questions people made to you. If you want to get any trust for the future we need real talk here and we did one hangout extra to get a statement from you here in an professional way ! You were just ignoring it and said don't talk about it whyyy? Only because your project failed....
Thats for me no reason and I think I can talk for everyone here that excepted a statement from you guys.

It's not about who loose what amount or who scam what amount!! Its about what did you do why did you do it and in what way did you do it. For me at the moment it looks like you are in loose of money because of EGCs falling price when you bought and now you tried to get money back with MLM (in crypto scam) to make something profit but now as you made loose at buying EGC and loose with your MLM you just gave it up and think how you can make profit now. Never thought that perhaps crypto community is not as the MLM people? We are here for the cause and not for only money like you guys. You don't give a shit about your Reputation here only $$$ in the head thats my opinion. If I would be wrong you would not always ask for updates and try always to stay in your indian community without talking to us about your projects.... I tried to trust you guys but you always think somebody want to attack you when we want answers.... Welcome in crypto !

u are saying $$$$ in my head , if i invested a small amount (ex:-1 btc ) we can wait for years and i will not have concern about EGC price..

BUT i invested 20btc almost .... hard earned money , so we are always asking about projects and other works..

@gizifreak  :- if we dont have holders and investors for a coin then it wont withstand in the cryptomarket for longterm...
abyaby123

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:55:36 AM

if u don't know how a matrix plan works , everything we answer u look it like scam only

You didn't answer any question professional. Go some sites before and you will see many questions. Thats no chat here that we call you all questions again and again...

It is not a matter of how much you invested!!! If you want trust and work with us answer the questions we said it now nearly 100 times its enough now of trolling us!!!
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:56:28 AM

The questions are already asked by our main developer a few days ago and still not answered. As simple as that.
rishi2080

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:11:07 AM

The questions are already asked by our main developer a few days ago and still not answered. As simple as that.
what do you mean professionally Huh
u can see the plan in our website ,we explained the plan too and we explained how it works also... i think this much is enough..

@ababy123:- it matters for us  how much we invested
drofxafm

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:17:17 AM

The issue is that to most educated people MLM plans / Pyramid schemes are effectively a scam. Even the Reserve Bank of India has warnings about them.
The Reserve Bank has advised that members of public should not to be tempted by promises of high returns offered by entities running Multi-level Marketing/Chain Marketing/Pyramid Structure Schemes. The Reserve Bank has reiterated that falling prey to such offers can result in direct financial losses and they, in their own interest, should refrain from responding to such offers in any manner.
(https://rbi.org.in/SCRIPTs/BS_PressReleaseDisplay.aspx?prid=32908) and also written up in the Times of India (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/RBI-warns-against-pyramid-schemes/articleshow/45724589.cms)

If you look at how MLM plans / Pyramid schemes work they generally provide two benefits to the "investor" a small token (in this case some EGC worth 1/3 of the total investment) and the referral fee from those below you. Usually the referral fee is where most of your returns come from.

Doing some maths for the numbers of people that need to be involved using the setup from this scheme.
At the top you have a single person
In the layer below there are 3 people (total of 4 in the scheme)
In the layer below there are 9 people (total of 13 in the scheme)
In the layer below there are 27 people (total of 40 in the scheme)
In the layer below there are 81 people (total of 121 in the scheme)
In the layer below there are 243 people (total of 364 in the scheme)

For people in each layer to get their referral income they need people to join the layer below. This quickly becomes unsustainable (at around 20 layers we'll need space travel to find new worlds to sell the plan to). This sustainability is what generally makes these schemes a scam, the person at the top gets rich quickly, the people at the bottom effectively lose out.
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 12:38:44 PM

The issue is that to most educated people MLM plans / Pyramid schemes are effectively a scam. Even the Reserve Bank of India has warnings about them.
The Reserve Bank has advised that members of public should not to be tempted by promises of high returns offered by entities running Multi-level Marketing/Chain Marketing/Pyramid Structure Schemes. The Reserve Bank has reiterated that falling prey to such offers can result in direct financial losses and they, in their own interest, should refrain from responding to such offers in any manner.
(https://rbi.org.in/SCRIPTs/BS_PressReleaseDisplay.aspx?prid=32908) and also written up in the Times of India (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/RBI-warns-against-pyramid-schemes/articleshow/45724589.cms)

If you look at how MLM plans / Pyramid schemes work they generally provide two benefits to the "investor" a small token (in this case some EGC worth 1/3 of the total investment) and the referral fee from those below you. Usually the referral fee is where most of your returns come from.

Doing some maths for the numbers of people that need to be involved using the setup from this scheme.
At the top you have a single person
In the layer below there are 3 people (total of 4 in the scheme)
In the layer below there are 9 people (total of 13 in the scheme)
In the layer below there are 27 people (total of 40 in the scheme)
In the layer below there are 81 people (total of 121 in the scheme)
In the layer below there are 243 people (total of 364 in the scheme)

For people in each layer to get their referral income they need people to join the layer below. This quickly becomes unsustainable (at around 20 layers we'll need space travel to find new worlds to sell the plan to). This sustainability is what generally makes these schemes a scam, the person at the top gets rich quickly, the people at the bottom effectively lose out.

what you have described is a pyramid scheme - NOT an mlm ...

multi-level-marketing systems ( note - systems NOT schemes ) actually work and ARE legal all over the world ...

pyramid schemes are NOT legal - nor are they sustainable ...

mlm systems - like amway for example - that are well structured and well established - are a highly successful way of making money for anyone and everyone that is willing to put the time and effort and knowledge into it ...

i for one - am not ... but that is beside the point ...

you should never bundle pyramid schemes and mlm systems in the same sentence - nor in a side by side manner as you have mate ...

one is a legit business - the other is to rip off as many of the lower heirarchy plebs as you can - to make money for the top rung only ... THAT is a pyramid - THAT is illegal ... and highly immoral on so many levels ...

insofaras any investments are concerned - ANY and ALL professional businesses and legitimate systems ALWAYS remain transparent and open about what they do and what is behind the systems ... ANY and ALL these systems also answer questions that 'potential investors' ( ie - their customers .. ie - the systems 'bosses' ) in the utmost professionalism AND in concise and complete factual responses ... not in casual 'backyard' commentary about some 'info' they wish to present to these investors ...

i have just finished a short term contract with a multiBILLION dollar organization - ge / latitude - for their migration project ... a company like this ( whether a corporate using their ownership model - or corporate in an mlm model ) will ALWAYS have - in writing - the facts and figures and specifics of any system they are introducing into the market ... with contractual obligations on both the corporate side - and the investor side ... any questions that come from the investor market are answered promptly and concisely and also in writing so that NO ambiguity is confronted at a later date ...

anything short of this professional method of investment ( whether corporate like ge / latitude - or mlm like amway ( also a multiBILIION dollar company ) ) should be researched thoroughly - or avoided altogether ...

we ( cwi ) have been working with steven for a while now - and have adopted him as one of our own - because of the skill and honesty and transparency as well as the integrity he brings to the table ... a few of the many traits we work with on a daily basis - and will continue to seek those who hold these traits to work with ... bringing a better 'system' so that 'schemes' are not as easily accepted ...

thats my 7btc worth ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: