Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:27:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 05:36:09 AM

By request, the raffle drawing for the EGG Cannabis shirt will be postponed 2 weeks until the next community meeting (the 29th). This way we can have some witnesses to the drawing and it'll be fun.

Odds are still very favorable. Best of luck!

https://evergreencoin.org/product/egcc-t-shirt-raffle/

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:23:10 AM

Earth Day is April 22, 2017 and the EverGreenCoin community members are having a tree planting and garden celebration.  Members from around the world are getting together to plant tree's and other plants where they live.

You can participate just by planting and sending photos or livestream videos of you and your family getting involved. Pictures and videos will be posted to EverGreenCoin Earth Day page and the Announcement thread during Earth Day.

https://evergreencoin.org/evergreencoin-earthday/

Bounties

Picture or Video of tree planting with EGC sign (100EGC)

Picture of Planting with EGC Shirt (200EGC)

Best EverGreenCoin sign (400EGC)

Video or Livestream with EGC shirt (400EGC)

Tree Planting Crowdfund contribution of $50 (Free EGCC Shirt)

Picture/Livestream with EGC shirt & $100 Tree Planting Crowdfund contribution (Special Edition EGC Earth Day shirt/Only 10 available)

That really is a great campaign - I'll have to speak with our parish council village estate landowners after the easter break to see if there is anywhere I'm allowed to plant trees (we live in an area of scientific and historical interest so have to be very careful0.

In the meantime - we've bought 3 types of wildflower seed, one to help bees, one to help butterflies and one to increase bio diversity, and we will be planting them around our village. We may have missed the boat for this year - if so, they will arrive next spring...
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 08:54:15 AM

Earth Day is April 22, 2017 and the EverGreenCoin community members are having a tree planting and garden celebration.  Members from around the world are getting together to plant tree's and other plants where they live.

You can participate just by planting and sending photos or livestream videos of you and your family getting involved. Pictures and videos will be posted to EverGreenCoin Earth Day page and the Announcement thread during Earth Day.

Bounties

Picture/Livestream with EGC shirt & $100 Tree Planting Crowdfund contribution (Special Edition EGC Earth Day shirt/Only 10 available)

That really is a great campaign - I'll have to speak with our parish council village estate landowners after the easter break to see if there is anywhere I'm allowed to plant trees (we live in an area of scientific and historical interest so have to be very careful0.

In the meantime - we've bought 3 types of wildflower seed, one to help bees, one to help butterflies and one to increase bio diversity, and we will be planting them around our village. We may have missed the boat for this year - if so, they will arrive next spring...

Unless its the seeds of a very sensitive plant, it will find a way..
If its delayed, this might also be ok, as it can overlap between other flowering plants.

Getting bees and bumblebees to thrive is alpha omega for any area that wants eatable food.
Good job to anyone trying to help them.

Besides.... helping "them" is helping us.

tiredofscams

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:49:02 PM

Bounties

If its delayed, this might also be ok, as it can overlap between other flowering plants.

Getting bees and bumblebees to thrive is alpha omega for any area that wants eatable food.

Exactly and some people still don't realize that without bees our days on earth are counted. Buying some more EGC just to help it grow and help the nature.

My first post here I believe, but I'm a longterm supporter of this coin, buying it when it was 200 sat before the pump (yes, I sold most during it, hard to resist) but bought back almost 10 times more and buying it now, because I want to keep green in my life, because I want to be part of something that is a bit more than only getting 10x or 50x profits in crypto. Still a small fish in EGC universe, but every EGC counts towards our final goal and since more funds give more power, every trader who can't complain about crypto profits should invest something in EGC, especially since crypto industry is a big electricity consumer and we all know that large part of electricity is not exactly green by it's origin.
EGCCannabis

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:06:09 PM

Greenies,  I have a variety of seeds that will work in most climates.  If you pm me your address and what you're looking for, I will send you some seeds in the mail.  For those Greenies that live outside of the US, the seeds might not make it in time, but they should make it in time for Arbor Day, April 28th.  I will be posting photos and video for Arbor Day the same as Earth Day.  There is a list of the environmental holidays we will be honoring on the Earth Day page.  The new Teespring apparel is still available; they are linked on the Earth Day page and I will have the link below as well.  Have a great day and stay frosty...especially Frosty. Smiley

Teespring Earth Day apparel: https://teespring.com/evergreencoin-earth-day#pid=369&cid=6518&sid=front

Make Everyday Earth Day with EverGreenCoin: https://evergreencoin.org/evergreencoin-earthday/

EverGreenCoin®
Cryptocurrency meets environment
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:31:55 PM

Bounties

The seeds should be good - there are about 100 varieties in the three packs that I bought and all native to our area. will be great to see what the lanes look like next year - or a few years after with all the wildflowers back =) There was a painting of one of the lanes before it was paved, and the diversity of wildflower was amazing.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 05:01:17 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 06:16:32 AM by EverGreenCoin

Happy Easter everyone!

dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:27:09 AM

By request, the raffle drawing for the EGG Cannabis shirt will be postponed 2 weeks until the next community meeting (the 29th). This way we can have some witnesses to the drawing and it'll be fun.

looking fot it. hope that will bring about significant progress. EGC community looks stronger day by day.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 07:14:27 AM

looking fot it. hope that will bring about significant progress. EGC community looks stronger day by day.

You're absolutely correct, dazuixia456. Thank you for mentioning it. The EverGreenCoin community has an amazing collection of like-minded individuals and we are growing fast.

As our efforts become more and more evident and proven, I expect that to only multiply. When like-minded "environmentally-awake" people learn of cryptocurrency and one that is cultivating and nurturing environmentally active projects, I see no reason how they will be able to resist breaking themselves from fiat whilst supporting EverGreenCoin and our efforts. I do think that not only will the vast majority of these people that are already aware of the environmental urgency we now face will not only support EverGreenCoin, but become active in promoting and helping to enrich the EverGreenCoin ecosystem in their own way. Blossoming EverGreenCoin in a upward spiral of environmental activism that is funded and fueled by itself.

It's an honour to be at the shoulders of these people and I encourage those of you that have ideas or ways EverGreenCoin can become a greater "cause coin", please do not hesitate to verbalize your idea either publicly or privately. Even if it is a critique of current plans or a brand new, perhaps sprightly "crazy", idea. As we grow in numbers, our ability to bring these ideas into reality grows and our ability to become a positive force grows. There are many plans, some public and some yet to be public, that will be proof positive; EverGreenCoin is much more than just a trading token. Much more than just another "coin". Price will be a welcome side-effect and provide more octane to fuel our objectives.

Thanks for your kind words, dazuixia456! I hope to see you around more often and feel free to join us at EverGreenCoin.org. We have much in the pipeline coming and we could use all the hands and minds we can get! Smiley

dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:50:06 PM

You're absolutely correct, dazuixia456. Thank you for mentioning it. The EverGreenCoin community has an amazing collection of like-minded individuals and we are growing fast.

As our efforts become more and more evident and proven, I expect that to only multiply. When like-minded "environmentally-awake" people learn of cryptocurrency and one that is cultivating and nurturing environmentally active projects, I see no reason how they will be able to resist breaking themselves from fiat whilst supporting EverGreenCoin and our efforts. I do think that not only will the vast majority of these people that are already aware of the environmental urgency we now face will not only support EverGreenCoin, but become active in promoting and helping to enrich the EverGreenCoin ecosystem in their own way. Blossoming EverGreenCoin in a upward spiral of environmental activism that is funded and fueled by itself.

It's an honour to be at the shoulders of these people and I encourage those of you that have ideas or ways EverGreenCoin can become a greater "cause coin", please do not hesitate to verbalize your idea either publicly or privately. Even if it is a critique of current plans or a brand new, perhaps sprightly "crazy", idea. As we grow in numbers, our ability to bring these ideas into reality grows and our ability to become a positive force grows. There are many plans, some public and some yet to be public, that will be proof positive; EverGreenCoin is much more than just a trading token. Much more than just another "coin". Price will be a welcome side-effect and provide more octane to fuel our objectives.

Thanks for your kind words, dazuixia456! I hope to see you around more often and feel free to join us at EverGreenCoin.org. We have much in the pipeline coming and we could use all the hands and minds we can get! Smiley
i checked your post history ,you are one of the Most active DEV in the bitcointalk i think, i am holding a bag of EGC now. and waiting to see what will happen in the future.  Cheesy  you can see me here more often, i will be here to check more news for this coin.
frostminer

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 12:58:30 AM

i checked your post history ,you are one of the Most active DEV in the bitcointalk i think, i am holding a bag of EGC now. and waiting to see what will happen in the future.  Cheesy  you can see me here more often, i will be here to check more news for this coin.

Haha, this is actually very true.
Im trying to make him take a breather now and then... he's doin too much and i fear he will overwork himself.

He is devoted, truly.

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:09:02 AM

I have my wallet staking again after a 12 day outage following two PSU failures and a motherboard failure, and a lot of smoke - remember always back up your wallets and keep them safe - you never know what may happen to them...
frostminer

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 11:05:39 AM

I have my wallet staking again after a 12 day outage following two PSU failures and a motherboard failure, and a lot of smoke - remember always back up your wallets and keep them safe - you never know what may happen to them...

Smoke is a bad sign  Cool

No, srlsy.. this is one of the few scary things with electronics.
Possible fire!

Glad nothing dangerous happend.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 11:48:30 AM

https://teespring.com/evergreencoin-earth-day

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 11:55:43 AM

Haha, this is actually very true.
Im trying to make him take a breather now and then... he's doin too much and i fear he will overwork himself.

He is devoted, truly.

Thanks, gents! No worries, I like what I do! Diligence comes naturally. Smiley

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:17:44 PM

evergreen stop by and say hi @
#jfa420

on 4/20 Wink
Earth Day?
Zieg Day?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874423.new#new

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 12:21:14 PM

evergreen stop by and say hi @
#jfa420

on 4/20 Wink
Earth Day?
Zieg Day?

Hi, BitcoinNational

EGC Cannabis is working on some things for 4/20 also! Wink

Announcements soon...

drofxafm

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:31:29 PM

Smoke is a bad sign  Cool

No, srlsy.. this is one of the few scary things with electronics.
Possible fire!

Glad nothing dangerous happend.

Fire is rare from electronics, There's usually not much combustible material and if they overheat then fuses ought to blow and shut things down (although that's not always the case).

Releasing the Magic Smoke can be a bit more common (I've done that a few times by accident).
EGCCannabis

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:01:44 PM

Since we're on the topic of smoke...4/20 is just two days away.  For the 4/20 'holiday' all EverGreenCoin Cannabis shirts will be 10% off when you use code EGCC420 at checkout.  This code will be valid from now until the end of April.  Don't forget, you already get a discount when you use EGC to make your purchase.  We will also be raffling a shirt off at the next community meeting on April 29th.  Make sure you enter the raffle for your chance to win a free EverGreenCoin Cannabis shirt https://evergreencoin.org/product/egcc-t-shirt-raffle/

EGC Cannabis shirt for fiat and cointopay: https://evergreencoin.org/product/evergreencoin-cannabis-t-shirt/

EGC Cannabis shirt for EGC: https://evergreencoin.org/product/evergreencoin-cannabis-t-shirt-egc-only/

EverGreenCoin®
Cryptocurrency meets environment
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 02:44:50 PM

Since we're on the topic of smoke...4/20 is just two days away.  For the 4/20 'holiday' all EverGreenCoin Cannabis shirts will be 10% off when you use code EGCC420 at checkout.  This code will be valid from now until the end of April.  Don't forget, you already get a discount when you use EGC to make your purchase.  We will also be raffling a shirt off at the next community meeting on April 29th.  Make sure you enter the raffle for your chance to win a free EverGreenCoin Cannabis shirt https://evergreencoin.org/product/egcc-t-shirt-raffle/

EGC Cannabis shirt for fiat and cointopay: https://evergreencoin.org/product/evergreencoin-cannabis-t-shirt/

EGC Cannabis shirt for EGC: https://evergreencoin.org/product/evergreencoin-cannabis-t-shirt-egc-only/

Just to be clear, the "EGCC420" coupon code for 10% off is applicable to raffle ticks as well as the shirts!

So, only 38.916613 EverGreenCoin or equivalent (.9 USD,  0.00075437 BTC, others accepted also) to enter!

Still double your entries when paid for with EGC!

* prices as of the time of writing.

Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: