Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:37:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 04:26:08 PM

Friendly reminder,

The next EverGreenCoin Community Meeting and Hangout will be this Saturday the 27th, at 17:00 GMT. I will post a link to the google hangout prior to the meeting's start. I do ask that attendees be especially prompt this weekend as myself and other members of the community are still doing our planting of fields, gardens, and such. I hope to keep the meeting under 2 hours with this in mind, as it is in the middle of the day for some.

Microphone, speakers, video, and even participation are optional. You're more than welcome to come and just observe. There is group text chat you can or cannot participate in.

All are welcome and I do hope to see you there!

p.s. If you would like to attend but need to shift the time + or - to guarantee your attendance, please do speak up as soon as possible so we have ample time to adjust. If we can, we will gladly do so.
I'll be travelling back from vacation tomorrow - so doubt I'll make it, If I'm back early, I'll join.

Cheers,
Starmman

Safe travels!

Cheers!

If you or anyone can't make the start time, please do not hesitate to join. When people join late, I always give them a re-cap normally. With respect to time, I will still do this, but do so briefer / quicker. Of course, there will always be time for any comments or questions. I will just be trying to move things along faster this weekend.

A brief itinerary of topics I wish to discuss: Android wallets (both staking and non), yet to be announced sponsorship, BCT signature campaign, twitter campaign, solar staker, legal matters, markets (price, stabilization, exchange relevant matters), green and humanitarian initiatives.

Friendly reminder, I will post a link to the google hangout in about 1/2 hour. See you there!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 04:31:27 PM

The PoSWallet Exchange is kind of imploding at the moment and started delisting good coins like crazy.

If you have evergreen coins there, you will want to get them and your other coins out asap.

╥AztekPhoenix

Hi AztekPhoenix, thank you for bringing this to the EverGreenCoin community's attention. I am just learning of this, do you have more details? A quick glance of their twitter account shows no indication of imploding.

EDIT: Oh, I see! "Delisting on 6/17. Please withdraw." by EverGreenCoin in my PoSwallet dashboard. You can be certain addressing PoSwallet staff about this will be my first priority after today's community meeting. Thanks again AztekPhoenix.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 04:47:36 PM

Friendly reminder,

The next EverGreenCoin Community Meeting and Hangout will be this Saturday the 27th, at 17:00 GMT. I will post a link to the google hangout prior to the meeting's start. I do ask that attendees be especially prompt this weekend as myself and other members of the community are still doing our planting of fields, gardens, and such. I hope to keep the meeting under 2 hours with this in mind, as it is in the middle of the day for some.

Microphone, speakers, video, and even participation are optional. You're more than welcome to come and just observe. There is group text chat you can or cannot participate in.

All are welcome and I do hope to see you there!

p.s. If you would like to attend but need to shift the time + or - to guarantee your attendance, please do speak up as soon as possible so we have ample time to adjust. If we can, we will gladly do so.
I'll be travelling back from vacation tomorrow - so doubt I'll make it, If I'm back early, I'll join.

Cheers,
Starmman

Safe travels!

Cheers!

If you or anyone can't make the start time, please do not hesitate to join. When people join late, I always give them a re-cap normally. With respect to time, I will still do this, but do so briefer / quicker. Of course, there will always be time for any comments or questions. I will just be trying to move things along faster this weekend.

A brief itinerary of topics I wish to discuss: Android wallets (both staking and non), yet to be announced sponsorship, BCT signature campaign, twitter campaign, solar staker, legal matters, markets (price, stabilization, exchange relevant matters), green and humanitarian initiatives.

Friendly reminder, I will post a link to the google hangout in about 1/2 hour. See you there!

Here is the link for today's EverGreenCoin Community Meeting and Hangout, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/frrfb7ld6ze6bl2dc4wzgrkic4e

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 08:11:05 PM

Thank you to the attendees of today's EverGreenCoin Community Meeting and Hangout. It was a great time hanging out with you all! So much so, we have decided to make the EverGreenCoin Community Meeting and Hangout a weekly event!

Every Saturday we will meet at 17:00 GMT via Google Hangout. See you there!

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:24:49 PM

Thank you to the attendees of today's EverGreenCoin Community Meeting and Hangout. It was a great time hanging out with you all! So much so, we have decided to make the EverGreenCoin Community Meeting and Hangout a weekly event!

Every Saturday we will meet at 17:00 GMT via Google Hangout. See you there!
Great - I'll be at an expo next Saturday - but hopefully I'l be able to make the following one =)
klermed

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:59:13 AM

Rebooting my machine not resolve the problem. any idea please...

I would investigate what else has changed on your machine since yesterday, when you say the software started fine.

Did you try removing all files from your %Appdata%\evergreencoin folder other than wallet.dat (and .conf file if you have one) and resyncing the wallet? Worked for me in the past when experiencing issues. Two version numbers in the diag looks a bit strange - I'm away from my wallet so can't cross ref to see if my assembly has the same information.
I don't know how to do it.

1, Close your EverGreenCoin wallet.
2, Navigate to %appdata%/EverGreenCoin within Windows Explorer. (otherwise stated, C:\Users\<Windows User>\AppData\Roaming\EverGreenCoin)
3, Delete everything in that folder except your wallet.dat file.
4, Launch the wallet. Allow it to run its course.

I hope this is found helpful!
Thanks a lot, it works.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 03:01:16 AM

Rebooting my machine not resolve the problem. any idea please...

I would investigate what else has changed on your machine since yesterday, when you say the software started fine.

Did you try removing all files from your %Appdata%\evergreencoin folder other than wallet.dat (and .conf file if you have one) and resyncing the wallet? Worked for me in the past when experiencing issues. Two version numbers in the diag looks a bit strange - I'm away from my wallet so can't cross ref to see if my assembly has the same information.
I don't know how to do it.

1, Close your EverGreenCoin wallet.
2, Navigate to %appdata%/EverGreenCoin within Windows Explorer. (otherwise stated, C:\Users\<Windows User>\AppData\Roaming\EverGreenCoin)
3, Delete everything in that folder except your wallet.dat file.
4, Launch the wallet. Allow it to run its course.

I hope this is found helpful!
Thanks a lot, it works.

You're very welcome and sorry it gave you difficulties. Glad to hear it is corrected.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 06:17:04 AM

To summarize this past EverGreenCoin Community Meeting and Hangout,

• The 2nd revision of the Android staking wallet is near completion. I had hoped for this to be released this past week but, that was not possible. It will be released as soon as possible and in the very near future.
  • The sponsorship myself, Bow (EGC Cannabis) and Mike (EGC iRacing) are looking into is https://redpillexpo.org/ Joe (EGC Greenie Report) is considering attending this expo also and may make a commercial for this purpose. It is not until the end of next month and we are still debating the possible sponsorship. Thoughts and opinions are welcome. Again, this is only a consideration at this point as we are still waiting for details of the sponsorship.
  • The EverGreenCoin Bitcointalk Signature Campaign will be starting soon. Because of peoples' conflicting personal and professional schedules, finalizing this has been slow. Sorry for the delay. We will be launching it soon as sort of a 'pilot' and reserve the right to change the rules as we go. This is only because we have little knowledge of administrating one and are not certain of the response we will receive or how fast it may grow.
  • Developement of the solar staker does continue despite repeated delays of suppliers. More investment money was recently received that will greatly help with the purchase of components for prototypes and a reserve is established and already growing to buy future components.

Again, thanks to all the attendees and remember, we will now be having these Google Hangouts every Saturday and as always, all are welcome to attend. We will continue the 17:00 GMT start time unless someone requests a time move.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:41:52 AM

Thanks a lot, it works.
Glad you got it working - those steps should work with almost any wallet, if you are having issues by the way - be sure to back up your wallet.dat file - if you lose that you'll lose all your EGC
kushalgaudel

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:14:34 AM

To summarize this past EverGreenCoin Community Meeting and Hangout,

• The 2nd revision of the Android staking wallet is near completion. I had hoped for this to be released this past week but, that was not possible. It will be released as soon as possible and in the very near future.
  • The sponsorship myself, Bow (EGC Cannabis) and Mike (EGC iRacing) are looking into is https://redpillexpo.org/ Joe (EGC Greenie Report) is considering attending this expo also and may make a commercial for this purpose. It is not until the end of next month and we are still debating the possible sponsorship. Thoughts and opinions are welcome. Again, this is only a consideration at this point as we are still waiting for details of the sponsorship.
  • The EverGreenCoin Bitcointalk Signature Campaign will be starting soon. Because of peoples' conflicting personal and professional schedules, finalizing this has been slow. Sorry for the delay. We will be launching it soon as sort of a 'pilot' and reserve the right to change the rules as we go. This is only because we have little knowledge of administrating one and are not certain of the response we will receive or how fast it may grow.
  • Developement of the solar staker does continue despite repeated delays of suppliers. More investment money was recently received that will greatly help with the purchase of components for prototypes and a reserve is established and already growing to buy future components.

Again, thanks to all the attendees and remember, we will now be having these Google Hangouts every Saturday and as always, all are welcome to attend. We will continue the 17:00 GMT start time unless someone requests a time move.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
we are progressing . egc has great future ahead. long live egc.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:29:20 AM

I notice that EGC has been added to POSWallet
http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/poswallet/
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/evergreencoin/#markets

Does anybody have any experience with the exchange? Is it trusted?
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 12:24:10 PM

Starmman, we have been on PoSwallet for more than a bit. They have been trusted in the past. Not to say they are not trusted now, but the recent and sudden announcement that they are changing their business model some has many alarmed. This change includes the delisting of several coins, EverGreenCoin included.

Myself and Bow have both written them. Hopefully we can prevent the delisting on the 17th of June.

klermed

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:26:57 PM

Thanks a lot, it works.
Glad you got it working - those steps should work with almost any wallet, if you are having issues by the way - be sure to back up your wallet.dat file - if you lose that you'll lose all your EGC
yes, it was back up. thanks again.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:43:36 PM

Starmman, we have been on PoSwallet for more than a bit. They have been trusted in the past. Not to say they are not trusted now, but the recent and sudden announcement that they are changing their business model some has many alarmed. This change includes the delisting of several coins, EverGreenCoin included.

Myself and Bow have both written them. Hopefully we can prevent the delisting on the 17th of June.
Hi Steven,

Thanks for the information. The volume must have been so low that it never made it onto CMC, maybe the delisting news has added a little bit of traffic for it to get noticed. I suspect its another liquidity issue.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 02:43:19 PM

Hi Steven,

Thanks for the information. The volume must have been so low that it never made it onto CMC, maybe the delisting news has added a little bit of traffic for it to get noticed. I suspect its another liquidity issue.

The exchange aspect of PoSwallet is relatively new. Up until recently, group staking was the service they provided. They have launched their own coin, poswcoin, and an exchange.

Perhaps their email of yesterday, May the 28th, explains best:

Quote from: PoSwallet.com email
Dear PoSWallet Community,

We want to take a few minutes and share some of our long term strategy with all of you. When we started this project, the focus was on taking a handful of pretty active coins and providing a place for users to group stake. As that idea has evolved over the past year and a half with the addition of new coins, we have had many successes and challenges; one thing has become clear though: the crypto market in general is too unstable to effectively provide group stake services for the majority of coins we have listed at poswallet.com. Interesting coins pop up and swell with a large community, then disappear just as fast - resulting in a lot of infrastructure we set up that is no longer being used. We will have a financial loss this month, and based on our trajectory with the current ideology behind poswallet.com, the loss will grow over time. Therefore, we are changing our focus to mainly POSW and getting back to basics.

So with that being said, we are going to go back and focus on the important stuff - promoting POSW as a currency that can be used for more than just the exchange at poswallet.com, while supporting a few other 'big player' coins. As new coins appear and become established, we will investigate adding them to the platform as well. We will be delisting the majority of coins in a few waves over the next month to align with this strategy - in general coins with low user bases, low volume, or little technological improvement vs. other coins (but also coins that may not align with our focus). Coins in maintenance will still be able to be requested to be withdrawn; however, some coins do not have nodes or active devs/communities and may not be able to be brought back out of maintenance. We will try to process all withdrawals on coins in maintenance as quickly as possible, but some will be delayed as they need to be done manually. Please withdraw your coins immediately so we can start processing the withdrawals. If you do not withdraw, your coins will be lost after delisting is complete - in very few cases, the coins will be converted to POSW at a lower-than-market rate.

While we take these actions, we are also going to update the POSW coin technology and work with partners to get POSW accepted in a variety of stores/vendors. We will continue the monthly dividends (we purchased 150k POSW to disburse this month, even though we had a loss) and will also continue website development and adding new features. Based on this decision, the roadmap will change as well. Our focus is being refined to making POSW a great option for use in the crypto world, rather than its current role as a support coin. We are also in discussion with a non-profit to help raise money for a good cause - more on this to come later!

We appreciate the patience of the community while we work through these changes.
— PoSWallet.com Team

Again, PoSwallet has been contacted to prevent EverGreenCoin's removal. PoSwallet has been very communicative and reasonable in the past. I hope that continues and removal can be prevented.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 01:36:13 AM

Again, PoSwallet has been contacted to prevent EverGreenCoin's removal. PoSwallet has been very communicative and reasonable in the past. I hope that continues and removal can be prevented.

PoSwallet has yet to respond to our tickets but, sent this mass email today:

Quote from: PoSwallet email
Dear user ,

We noticed that you had a balance of EGC at poswallet.com and wanted to remind you to withdraw these coins as soon as possible, as EGC is being delisted from poswallet.com. You may have other coins that are being delisted as well, so please check your wallet - coins that are being delisted are clearly marked on the dashboard page.

The delisting of these coins is part of the new focus of poswallet.com - a focus on making POSW a prominent coin in the cryptoworld ( ... insert sales pitch for poswcoin ... )

After delisting, the coins will be permanently lost and can not be recovered. We have removed the minimum withdrawal limits to allow users to withdraw small amounts of coins (there is a network transaction fee required for all withdrawals). Some withdrawals may take longer than others due to required manual transactions - please be patient while we work through these issues. Please remember to confirm your withdrawals via the confirmation email sent to your registered email address. As the coins at poswallet.com are not guaranteed or insured in any way, we advise that you withdraw immediately.

Thanks and let us know if you have any questions!
— POSWallet.com Team

I just wanted to make the community aware. Of course, any reply from PoSwallet to the support tickets will be reported here.

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:07:14 AM

PoSwallet has yet to respond to our tickets but, sent this mass email today:

Quote from: PoSwallet email
Dear user ,

We noticed that you had a balance of EGC at poswallet.com and wanted to remind you to withdraw these coins as soon as possible, as EGC is being delisted from poswallet.com. You may have other coins that are being delisted as well, so please check your wallet - coins that are being delisted are clearly marked on the dashboard page.

The delisting of these coins is part of the new focus of poswallet.com - a focus on making POSW a prominent coin in the cryptoworld ( ... insert sales pitch for poswcoin ... )

After delisting, the coins will be permanently lost and can not be recovered. We have removed the minimum withdrawal limits to allow users to withdraw small amounts of coins (there is a network transaction fee required for all withdrawals). Some withdrawals may take longer than others due to required manual transactions - please be patient while we work through these issues. Please remember to confirm your withdrawals via the confirmation email sent to your registered email address. As the coins at poswallet.com are not guaranteed or insured in any way, we advise that you withdraw immediately.

Thanks and let us know if you have any questions!
— POSWallet.com Team

I just wanted to make the community aware. Of course, any reply from PoSwallet to the support tickets will be reported here.
Maybe people can shift some funds from POSW to c-cex to help out there - there is virtually 0 interest on that exchange right now, I have the highest 5 buy orders and lowest 3 sell orders and they haven't shifted for days.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 09:09:09 PM

... virtually 0 ...

You are right, starmman. We have only 0.86 BTC volume over the past 30 days at c-cex.

EverGreenCoin community,

To prevent the delisting of EverGreenCoin from c-cex, please bring some volume to https://c-cex.com/?p=egc-btc

Thank you in advance!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 09:16:47 PM

We are collecting funding for the EverGreenCoin Bitcointalk Signature Campaign at https://evergreencoin.org/product/bitcointalk-signature-campaign/

If you feel this forum is a good place to advertise and are in a position to do so, please pitch-in to the funding. Direct EGC and BTC donations are accepted (see above link) and paypal, credit cards, and hundreds of other coins are accepted via the website.

Please do not leave the community members that are investing all their time into making and administrating the BCT signature campaign be the ones funding it also. Thank you in advance!

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:17:56 PM

... virtually 0 ...

You are right, starmman. We have only 0.86 BTC volume over the past 30 days at c-cex.

EverGreenCoin community,

To prevent the delisting of EverGreenCoin from c-cex, please bring some volume to https://c-cex.com/?p=egc-btc

Thank you in advance!

I think if there is more EGC permanently available on the exchange at good prices there would be a lot more people buying and selling on there
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: