Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 05:55:58 AM

Im starting a planting session next year most likely i wonder if the planting with shirt is per tree or per plant haha.
Its really nice to see EGC doing so well on Bittrex, itll be a hard journey to revisit ATH but never know, could go there again Wink

Hi edmundduke, only one shirt is needed. So, whichever the shirt fits better. Wink

Speaking of shirts, don't forget we are raffling another EGCC t-shirt in the month of July, https://evergreencoin.org/product/egcc-t-shirt-raffle/ Tickets are only $1 and pay with EGC and it counts 2 entries /per!

We will get there and beyond, no worries. How long the journey is the only question.

Thanks for the support!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:06:26 AM

Im starting a planting session next year most likely i wonder if the planting with shirt is per tree or per plant haha.
Its really nice to see EGC doing so well on Bittrex, itll be a hard journey to revisit ATH but never know, could go there again Wink

Hi edmundduke, only one shirt is needed. So, whichever the shirt fits better. Wink

Speaking of shirts, don't forget we are raffling another EGCC t-shirt in the month of July, https://evergreencoin.org/product/egcc-t-shirt-raffle/ Tickets are only $1 and pay with EGC and it counts 2 entries /per!

We will get there and beyond, no worries. How long the journey is the only question.

Thanks for the support!

Yeah im joining the draw and if i do not win ill just buy one. I was looking and could not find a T-Shirt with a tree however, the cannabis one looks kind of meh. Can i submit a design somewhere and see if anyone likes it ?

And above question, i ment if the bounty is per tree planted Cheesy
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:11:10 AM

Sorry to see you were unable to attend, starmman. Yes, quite the roller coaster yesterday.

Thanks to those that were able to attend today! The video is uploading now and I will post a link as soon as it finishes. You will be happy to know, I did remember to remove the "EverGreenCoin Community Meeting" introduction text this time! Smiley

Have a great weekend everyone!
Our weekends always seem to be a bit manic - busy again next Saturday too. I'll try and get some time to catch up with the latest video.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 06:42:52 AM

Thanks for the support!

Yeah im joining the draw and if i do not win ill just buy one. I was looking and could not find a T-Shirt with a tree however, the cannabis one looks kind of meh. Can i submit a design somewhere and see if anyone likes it ?

And above question, i ment if the bounty is per tree planted Cheesy

And we laughed and laughed!!! Cheesy

Sorry, yes per tree can be awarded. So long as you take a picture of each tree and each has an EGC logo and is obviously a different tree planting event. By this I mean, an obviously different looking picture (angle, background, foreground, ect.) or video of an obviously different tree. For example, https://youtu.be/h9N8AIirwqk?list=PLl_GeQwOQkOVQq5mTcRiDmU3VR15iEI2Q was awarded 5 times because all 5 videos are clearly not the same tree planting.

Yes, by all means, please submit any new t-shirt design to me via PM. We actually have a competition going on! I will be reviewing them with the rest of the community during our weekend hangouts. I hope to have a winner selected by the end of the month. Please submit before the July 29th community meeting & hangout.

We are crowdfunding the funds to get the first production of the winning t-shirt design. If anyone can pitch in on that, the help would be greatly appreciated. https://evergreencoin.org/product/evergreencoin-t-shirt-design-competition-crowdfund/   Also this will buy and ship the winning artist that makes the design a free one!

This is being done so we can offer an option other than the EGC Cannabis design, both in raffles and for purchase. To be honest and in my opinion, the EGCC shirts do look sharp and the print on them is very vivid. But we all know, not everyone wants to or can publicly support cannabis. I certainly do not want people to feel it is a prerequisite to joining the EGC community, as we have community members in all areas of the spectrum on that topic.

Thanks for the continued support everyone! We have been on this ride before and we all know history has shown us, To The Treetop is only a matter of time! I hope the next top, a Giant Sequoia!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 06:49:40 AM

Took some time and a fair amount of headache, because of the last video got corrupt somehow, and I wasn't able to edit it for a few days, until I figured out how to fix it.  Anyways here's the TimeLapses, last few are rather funny, cuz of the auger machine wouldn't start, and everyone gathered round to get the damn thing going  Grin

Managed to break the shovel aswell, and had to finish the job without the handle Cheesy

Evergreencoin tree planting TimeLapse: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLl_GeQwOQkOVQq5mTcRiDmU3VR15iEI2Q
You deserve your bounty for sure. Nice footage and I personally hope it were fruit trees that you planted.
Great video! Nice to watch - we just bought some fruit trees - but can't plant them as we have no soil - we'll got special root stock so they can be kept in pots =)

Oh, I forgot to mention, starmman!

I see no reason why a potting event can not be submitted and rewarded. Many of the community may not have access to tillable land. They are more than welcome to participate!

Thank you for the reminder to bring this to attention. =)

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:21:19 AM

Took some time and a fair amount of headache, because of the last video got corrupt somehow, and I wasn't able to edit it for a few days, until I figured out how to fix it.  Anyways here's the TimeLapses, last few are rather funny, cuz of the auger machine wouldn't start, and everyone gathered round to get the damn thing going  Grin

Managed to break the shovel aswell, and had to finish the job without the handle Cheesy

Evergreencoin tree planting TimeLapse: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLl_GeQwOQkOVQq5mTcRiDmU3VR15iEI2Q
You deserve your bounty for sure. Nice footage and I personally hope it were fruit trees that you planted.
Great video! Nice to watch - we just bought some fruit trees - but can't plant them as we have no soil - we'll got special root stock so they can be kept in pots =)

Oh, I forgot to mention, starmman!

I see no reason why a potting event can not be submitted and rewarded. Many of the community may not have access to tillable land. They are more than welcome to participate!

Thank you for the reminder to bring this to attention. =)

We'll get some nice terracotta pots for them and post a video at some point - they are still in their original plastic ones for now - we bought some very special heritage and rare pear varieties grafted onto a special  root stock that are designed to work very well in pots.
Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:25:38 PM

Is it possible to extend some of the current crowdfunds? Some of them are expired so we can only donate using their EGC address.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 07:29:20 PM

Is it possible to extend some of the current crowdfunds? Some of them are expired so we can only donate using their EGC address.

Certainly. On it.... Thanks for the support!

Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:48:20 PM

Thanks. Especially when the market is like this, its nice to have a community that isnt all focused on making a quick buck. All the negativity in many other threads does get a bit depressing after a while.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 08:02:56 PM

We have just added a new crowdfund, https://evergreencoin.org/product/alcurex-crowdfund/ to purchase a listing of EGC on Alcurex exchange. We are still filling in some details of the crowdfund, but it is live. This crowdfund comes at the request of the community to gain listing of EGC on Alcurex, which costs .2 BTC.

Thanks for all the support!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 08:04:11 PM

Thanks. Especially when the market is like this, its nice to have a community that isnt all focused on making a quick buck. All the negativity in many other threads does get a bit depressing after a while.

Indeed, which I cannot thank the community enough for!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 05:24:35 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 01:50:56 AM by EverGreenCoin

EverGreenCoin is bidding on its 2nd gold claim!

I know many details have yet been released about the forthcoming...
 EverGoldClaim
... (soon perhaps plural, legal name pending) but those details are being finalized and will be announced soon, I promise you. We have some exciting plans, and probably not your first guess for the use of gold claim(s).

Bow and I have briefly mentioned this during community meetings but, shy to release details until we have it well planned. Those details, again, are now being finalized and details released soon (~24 - 48 hours).

We are planning a hangout tomorrow (Friday) during the close of the bidding! I will post a link to that at about 6 or 7 PM (EST). The auction ends at about 7:30 PM (EST) July 20th.

See you there!

EDIT: It was the 20th, not the previously incorrect mention of July 21st. Sorry, I had not realized it was past midnight yet, at the time of original posting.

EGCCannabis

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:25:51 AM

The EverGoldClaim page is coming soon.  We are burning the midnight oil to get it ready.  Looking forward to your feedback.  Thanks and stay frosty.

Bow

EverGreenCoin®
Cryptocurrency meets environment
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 05:27:30 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 11:38:33 AM by EverGreenCoin

EverGoldClaim
... (soon perhaps plural, legal name pending) but those details are being finalized and will be announced soon, I promise you. We have some exciting plans, and probably not your first guess for the use of gold claim(s).

Bow and I have briefly mentioned this during community meetings but, shy to release details until we have it well planned. Those details, again, are now being finalized and details released soon (~24 - 48 hours).

We are planning a hangout tomorrow (Friday) during the close of the bidding! I will post a link to that at about 6 or 7 PM (EST). The auction ends at about 7:30 PM (EST) July 20th.

See you there!

The EverGoldClaim page is coming soon.  We are burning the midnight oil to get it ready.  Looking forward to your feedback.  Thanks and stay frosty.

Bow

This is what we are excited about....

EDIT: Correction, the auction ends on the 20th. I apologize, I hadn't realized it was past midnight when I made the post.

EGCCannabis

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:01:36 AM

EverGoldClaim

We are planning a hangout tomorrow (Friday) during the close of the bidding! I will post a link to that at about 6 or 7 PM (EST). The auction ends at about 7:30 PM (EST) July 21st.

See you there!

The EverGoldClaim page is coming soon.  We are burning the midnight oil to get it ready.  Looking forward to your feedback.  Thanks and stay frosty.

Bow

This is what we are excited about....

Alright Greenies, the page is here.  https://evergreencoin.org/evergoldclaim/  Enjoy, there is a lot to look through.

EverGreenCoin®
Cryptocurrency meets environment
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:02:03 AM

Alright Greenies, the page is here.  https://evergreencoin.org/evergoldclaim/  Enjoy, there is a lot to look through.
Cool sounds like a bit of fun - I'll have to see if I can find 2000EGC for a stake - may not be able to get hold of that amount as don't want to deviate from my trading strategy too far - I'm still working hard behind the scenes to increase the liquidity on the exchanges dong very well on trex - but need a lot more work on 'topia. and I've given up on c-cex as their API is down too often.

I'm away again over the next couple of days, at a friends on Saturday (then out of the country again all of next week), so wont be able to make the community session - although didn't work out the UK time yet.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 08:22:35 AM

Cool sounds like a bit of fun - I'll have to see if I can find 2000EGC for a stake - may not be able to get hold of that amount as don't want to deviate from my trading strategy too far - I'm still working hard behind the scenes to increase the liquidity on the exchanges dong very well on trex - but need a lot more work on 'topia. and I've given up on c-cex as their API is down too often.

I'm away again over the next couple of days, at a friends on Saturday (then out of the country again all of next week), so wont be able to make the community session - although didn't work out the UK time yet.

Stay posted! I wouldn't be surprised if we have some winning opportunities soon!  Wink But with only 20 'claimshares' per claim, I hope we get another claim property soon. We already have orders lined up, but are waiting to finalize the forms. We also already have, as you may have read, a boy scout troop scheduled at the first claim for September! This will be magnificent, from so many perspectives. Out reach, promotion, and value. Claim shares might become some valuable property themselves, pun intended.

Thanks for the continued support on the exchanges! That is certainly greatly appreciated and I will cite the API failures, should c-cex warn us on volume again.

Safe travels and enjoy the time with your friend!

abyaby123

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:37:42 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 04:20:06 PM by abyaby123

Hey boys and girls,
I was talking with the Community in Slack about new Exchanges that could list EGC, as we want to hear your ideas where you would prefer to trade I am just asking here.
We are ready to collect money through a Crowdfunding thats why a paid exchange would be possible too. Of course, we would still be happy about every free Coin request on different exchanges like Polonix or others. If you have an idea please write it to me or post it here, and if you can with price how much the listing cost.

Here is the Top list of exchanges: http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
(Place 26) Livecoin 2,5 BTC instant listing
(Place 21) HitBTC 2 BTC | 2 people with an MM contract for EGC
I will edit this post with exchanges and price as I find time. Of course, I will add your ideas too. If enough money is collected for getting added to some exchanges, we still could do a voting here to Satisfy everyone equal.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 10:57:55 AM

The above post of AbyAby123's comes in response to us learning Alcurex has a lower volume than we had previously understood. So we are exploring ideas of what to do, and more so, how the community wishes for us to proceed now in sight of this oversight. I do apologize for the oversight. We have collected $25 of the needed .2 BTC (~$500) for listing on Alcurex. Of course, those persons do have a very heavy opinion to this matter, I would suggest perhaps even 'the say'. Of course, I will be in communication with these people personally to get their opinions.

Possible options are:
  • Proceed with Alcurex listing.
  • Use the funding obtained for another exchange.
  • Use the funding for paid YoBit support of their EGC wallet.
  • Any other suggestion the community may have.

Again, I apologize for the oversight and the misunderstanding of Alcurex's data as it was presented.

Thank you in advance for any feedback and your understanding to the whole misunderstanding.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 10:52:47 PM

A hangout is started at https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/w23iwxxtkja7hkfpg6zkk3nc34e

Bow and I will be there watching the close of the bidding on the 2nd EverGoldClaim for an hour or two. All are welcome to join us!

Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: