Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:28:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think of when you think of Evil?
Witches
Demons
Zombies
Heavy Metal
Big Business

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EVIL] Coin | Powered by Darkness | X11 PoW+PoS | Yobit, Novaexchange  (Read 61994 times)
coins4lunch (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 03:43:27 PM

Evil is rising more and more..

It is doing better and better (pump from 9 to 13 satoshis? Wink at least it is something!)... Evil does not sleep, and slowly the word will get out. I am aiming for price of 666 satoshis, we can do it!

Stay evil my friends...

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dave Wilkinson

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:44:17 PM

trying to currently mine, is stratum+tcp://stratum.[Suspicious link removed]:16006 still correct?
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:46:48 PM

i like the evil concept of this evil coin i have bought some, now wait if more people go in, keep working devs!!

Evil will keep on growing, so thank you and welcome to the dark side  Grin

EVIL is tempting  Grin

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 04:09:38 PM

trying to currently mine, is stratum+tcp://stratum.[Suspicious link removed]:16006 still correct?

Hi "Dave Wilkinson" if that is really your name  Wink ... yes, the TekyBoy mining pool worked for me last time I tried

If you are not seeing results then please let us know

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 04:40:35 PM

EVIL is tempting  Grin

Thank you as always for your support TheInfidel... Yes we do have cookies but they are stolen from the innocent  Grin

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:22:24 AM

i like the evil concept of this evil coin i have bought some, now wait if more people go in, keep working devs!!

Evil will keep on growing, so thank you and welcome to the dark side  Grin

EVIL is tempting  Grin
What kind of cookies Cheesy
coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 02:16:36 PM

I am new to mining as of a few months ago and trying solo mining for the first time for the lolz.  Looking forward to more EVIL!

Welcome to the Evil family "grampa", and good luck solo mining!

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 02:21:59 PM

The kind you can not resist...

The kind you must not resist...

Grin

MbccompanyX

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:10:18 PM

The kind you can not resist...

The kind you must not resist...

Grin

Why i feel that if this coin becames stronger we will start having a roleplay where we use the coin but all the coin used are burned to the hell of the coins....

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 02:19:31 AM

Why i feel that if this coin becames stronger we will start having a roleplay where we use the coin but all the coin used are burned to the hell of the coins....

I only half understand you, but I like the idea of using EVIL in a roleplay RPG game based in Coin Hell! Maybe we will find there suffering lost coins such as Coinye and Paycoin  Grin

As for burning coins... I have thought about this. I like the idea of reducing supply, but it always looks fake because coins go to an address and still counts in total supply. Does anyone have experience with other coins where burning really increase price? Just thinking out loud you know...

Tonight my friends go to Star Wars movie. The Evil in me wants to see...

More Jar Jar!

Evil coin: official currency of Galactic Empire

MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:13:59 AM

I only half understand you, but I like the idea of using EVIL in a roleplay RPG game based in Coin Hell! Maybe we will find there suffering lost coins such as Coinye and Paycoin  Grin

As for burning coins... I have thought about this. I like the idea of reducing supply, but it always looks fake because coins go to an address and still counts in total supply. Does anyone have experience with other coins where burning really increase price? Just thinking out loud you know...

Tonight my friends go to Star Wars movie. The Evil in me wants to see...

More Jar Jar!

Evil coin: official currency of Galactic Empire

i wasn't speaking of a rpg roleplay, anyway i will send you a link later to give you an idea

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 07:30:23 PM

i wasn't speaking of a rpg roleplay, anyway i will send you a link later to give you an idea

Thank you for the link... it is very interesting, looks like dungeons and dragons that you play online, with helping software. I will read more about this roleplay after work today and think about if it can combine with this coin.

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 07:38:16 PM

Hey it looks like EVIL is on Cryptopia voting list:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

Please vote every day to make EVIL find its rightful place at the top  Grin

MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:44:02 PM

The problem will be beat nubits and ColossusCoin because have a lot of votes on the dot voting while seems that maybe we will be lucky with the community voting because at the moment it have 2 votes and to get at least in the top 3 it needs 33 votes

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 12:09:37 AM

The problem will be beat nubits and ColossusCoin because have a lot of votes on the dot voting while seems that maybe we will be lucky with the community voting because at the moment it have 2 votes and to get at least in the top 3 it needs 33 votes

Do not doubt the power of EVIL... vote and we shall prevail  Grin

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 05:56:05 AM

Looks like some people have been voting to list this coin on Cryptopia:

Keep it up!

Vote for Hope & Change EVIL

MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:36:16 AM

Looks like some people have been voting to list this coin on Cryptopia:

Keep it up!

Vote for Hope & Change EVIL

Seems that we are stable at the third place... maybe there isn't exactly the need to remind everybody this fact you don't think so? but still we have to see if at the end there will be no problems with the price once it gets listed there...

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 05:17:47 PM

Seems that we are stable at the third place... maybe there isn't exactly the need to remind everybody this fact you don't think so? but still we have to see if at the end there will be no problems with the price once it gets listed there...

I see what you are saying... EVIL should be sneaky. There is a multi-pronged plan in place, but it is important to let people know to vote at this stage, since many will need a reminder.

Price may not be helped by adding to Cryptopia... but coin visibility and liquidity will be better. What happens if Yobit gets DDOS or wallet is in maintenance? Just like it is better to have 2 block explorers, it is better to be on 2 exchanges. This is not crucial now, but it is medium term plan to get on 2nd exchange. Both Yobit and Cryptopia do not delist coins (that I know) so they are good choices to me.

The price of EVIL is low right now (maybe too much holiday cheer suppressing Evil thoughts of people? Bah!)... I am not one of those devs who tell you they do not care for price, but I can tell you I buy low and sell high like anyone else. Right now it is low... I can easily say price will be higher later.

MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:58:31 PM

I see what you are saying... EVIL should be sneaky. There is a multi-pronged plan in place, but it is important to let people know to vote at this stage, since many will need a reminder.

Price may not be helped by adding to Cryptopia... but coin visibility and liquidity will be better. What happens if Yobit gets DDOS or wallet is in maintenance? Just like it is better to have 2 block explorers, it is better to be on 2 exchanges. This is not crucial now, but it is medium term plan to get on 2nd exchange. Both Yobit and Cryptopia do not delist coins (that I know) so they are good choices to me.

The price of EVIL is low right now (maybe too much holiday cheer suppressing Evil thoughts of people? Bah!)... I am not one of those devs who tell you they do not care for price, but I can tell you I buy low and sell high like anyone else. Right now it is low... I can easily say price will be higher later.

About yobit you're wrong, sometimes they delist some coin but for what i could notice is something very rare at the end, and i'm surprised that you don't care about the price of the coin because usually i see that some dev cares about that, and because of that i think you raised a green flag that means that others could understand that maybe are making the right investment

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 08:03:10 PM

About yobit you're wrong, sometimes they delist some coin but for what i could notice is something very rare at the end, and i'm surprised that you don't care about the price of the coin because usually i see that some dev cares about that, and because of that i think you raised a green flag that means that others could understand that maybe are making the right investment

Interesting about Yobit.... from what I notice there are many dead coins with no blockchain movement still listed, but I believe you that they sometimes delist coins... maybe these are coins that are truly dead and have no hope, instead of good coins with low volume.

Maybe you misunderstand me about price... I said I do care about it unlike some devs who claim they do not. I am just saying that the price is quite low now so it is a good time to buy. It does not seem like a smart time to sell, but if people want to dump I have no problem with that! The only flags I raise are blood red  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: