Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:15:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think of when you think of Evil?
Witches
Demons
Zombies
Heavy Metal
Big Business

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EVIL] Coin | Powered by Darkness | X11 PoW+PoS | Yobit, Novaexchange  (Read 61995 times)
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:32:33 AM

anyway i noticed one thing, seems that even kittehcoin won the weekly vote, and in the last pages somebody told (not seriously) that was going to kill a kitten every time the pool was without power, coincidence? anyway good to know and let's see how the listing on cryptopia can make differences on the price

Lol yes that was from http://lavapit.lavajumper.com - so now we have a complete kitten killing ecosystem... buy MEOWs on Cryptopia, lavajumper kills them  Grin

And look... now we are on Cryptopia, woohoo!

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=EVIL_BTC

Let's get some volume over there. Being on a second exchange is not so much to make our price higher, but to stabilize EVIL and take it to the next level of credibility and security. We are in 2 of the best exchanges existing today (in my opinion), Yobit and Cryptopia, which is something to celebrate!

I think that the fact that we're on two exchanges doesn't say too much about credibility and/or security of the coin, but still i noticed that even on yobit there isn't volume and on cryptopia the hole between orders may be a possible trigger to an increase of price (35sat - 26sat on yobit, 198sat - 4sat on Cryptopia), anyway i suppose we need to see other ways to give a real value on the coin (maybe even thinking about a possible third exchange, you don't agree on that?)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coins4lunch (OP)

Activity: 255

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 07:51:32 AM

I think that the fact that we're on two exchanges doesn't say too much about credibility and/or security of the coin, but still i noticed that even on yobit there isn't volume and on cryptopia the hole between orders may be a possible trigger to an increase of price (35sat - 26sat on yobit, 198sat - 4sat on Cryptopia), anyway i suppose we need to see other ways to give a real value on the coin (maybe even thinking about a possible third exchange, you don't agree on that?)

You may not see the value yet of having two exchanges, maybe because Yobit has been a very reliable exchange so far. But as someone who used Cryptsy a lot, I have seen what happens to coins that live on only one exchange, when something happens to that exchange.

Also, many people trade on one exchange but not another... when we show up on that exchange, we will get new eyeballs looking at our coin. I will bet that a lot of Cryptopia users will be interested in EVIL and they might not know it existed before today.

A third exchange is a fine idea, but it is not the immediate priority. If you know of a good exchange, feel free to share here or submit us for including!

We are working on more promotions for the coin and uses for the coin, including some of your ideas. This week price has been rising steady on Yobit, so we are in a good direction. All in good time my Evil friend...  Grin

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 03:44:54 PM

Here is some fun news, EVIL fans!

Introducing our sexy new Evil coin succubus mascot, Bifuri0us

She will be the face of EVIL and we have ideas for upcoming promotions using her... including more pictures to keep this thread interesting  Grin

Stay Evil my friends, and have a wicked weekend!

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 07:50:51 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2016, 04:03:52 AM by coins4lunch

Wow it looks like we are on safecex.com now!

https://www.safecex.com/market?q=EVIL/BTC

EVIL now lives on three exchanges. Happy trading Evil ones  Grin

Anoona

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:38:44 PM

You give translation bounties?
coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 11:50:55 PM

You give translation bounties?

Hi thank you for looking at EVIL coin!

Translations are not currently a plan, only because I am not sure of the value... I see translation threads for other coins and they have no replies, so are they doing anything?

Also now I would have to update many different threads when I want to update the OP, and will I have to hire someone every time I make a change?

English is the official language of Evil, the world agrees  Grin so I am not planning on more languages just now. But I can be convinced to make maybe Russian or Chinese translations since those countries have much Evil, if someone shows me data on how translation threads help their coin.

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 03:56:23 PM

Evil coin succubus would like to announce...

That we are on coinmarketcap! http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/evil-coin/

The world just got a little more evil  Grin

crypto_currency

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 04:05:26 PM

noting new about this coin~
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 04:45:24 PM

noting new about this coin~

This co8n has its evil model Smiley you can enjoy her evil posses hope she would be generous for you .....

tekyboy

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

TekyBoy Crypto Services

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 04:46:52 PM

Cryptopia market(s) have been added to explorer with some miner additions

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 12:45:44 AM

Thanks tekyboy, it's looking great... I like the additions of Cryptopia BTC and DOT markets!

Time to celebrate...

In the next couple of days, I plan to make small announcement for a price stabilize feature, in the spirit of EVIL. Stay tuned!

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 12:58:19 AM

Thanks tekyboy, it's looking great... I like the additions of Cryptopia BTC and DOT markets!

Time to celebrate...

In the next couple of days, I plan to make small announcement for a price stabilize feature, in the spirit of EVIL. Stay tuned!

She didnt get new bra this valentines day you evil dev spend some funds on your marketing

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 01:41:26 AM

She didnt get new bra this valentines day you evil dev spend some funds on your marketing

Lol I like your style. How about this then?

Here Kitteh Kitteh...

For uncropped, possibly NSFW picture of our EVIL succubus, click here

Introducing the EVIL coin kills Kittens Initiative

When EVIL won entry into Cryptopia on the same day as KittehCoin, we made some jokes about EVIL being powered by God killing kittens (or something like that). How about a program to make this real?

The Centralized Bank of EVIL offers this permanent deal: We give you 666 KittehCoin for every 3 Evil coin you give us.

This asset backing achieves 2 goals:

1. Provide floor for price of EVIL. At 3 EVIL / 666 MEOW, my rough estimate is that 1 EVIL is backed by about 12 satoshi worth of kittens. Of course we hope it is worth more, but this program provides a price floor.

2. Provide reliable blockchain movement when EVIL goes 100% PoS. All EVIL accepted for MEOW will be put into a staking wallet that runs on a VPS 24/7. I will post the "burn" address once a few people take advantage of this program. The address will not be a "real" burn address, because I need the private key to run the staking node, but it will be a burn address for all intents and purpose, because I will never touch those coins (yes, you will have to take the word of self-described Evil dev  Grin). The point is that we will never have a stuck blockchain, unlike many PoS coins, because this wallet will always run, even if no one else stakes.

I plan to make this process more automatic on a website, but for now it will be manual. You can PM me here and I will give you the EVIL "burn" address, and you will give me a MEOW address to free the souls of destroyed kittens.

Disclaimer: The Centralized Bank of EVIL (that's me) wants to honor every claim and make this program legit. I have mined millions of MEOW and can honor a lot of EVIL, but I have day job and cannot foresee weird things such as someone wanting to exchange a million EVIL on day one. I will try to be as transparent and responsive as possible for an Evil dev! Grin

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 04:21:50 PM

Just a friendly Evil update - next on the roadmap is:

1. A faucet game with an Evil theme, and
2. An automated website for the EVIL coin kills Kittehs Initiative ("burn" your EVIL for 666 MEOW and power the PoS fund)

I have been busy at day job, but I will update regularly with progress on the 2 roadmap items.

The EVIL train is gaining speed! Price keeps increasing and know that we are in it for long haul!

lavajumper

Activity: 873
Merit: 1035

Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 07:50:57 PM

Fluffy Count on the rise!

SXC: S7NgcaY5qtjsBpNqdJsYbeTjacwuCUhC2Z | LTC: LVmkQd2T5nffVf1Bum9GzbNTaEQBXxURo9 | BTC: 17H4ut7WeaUkVkNh3UfvQArvsawabmrvg4 | http://sexcoinforum.com | Bitrated user: Lavajumper.
CrashOverride16

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:48:03 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2016, 08:06:52 PM by CrashOverride16

Hi Guys,

I was setting up a dedicated node for EvilCoin piggy backing on the back of one of my many webservers  Grin. I just wanted to make sure I did it correctly I compiled and ran the daemon EvilCoind and set it to restart at boot.
The conf has the rpc port/username/pass standard stuff and then I have
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=500
timeout=15000

Was there anything else I needed to setup?

It has been a few days and still shows only 6 connections is that okay or should there be more? my Qt version on windows shows usually more than 12 lol.

*Edit
Bah forgot my IP tables getting more connections now lol.

Anything else I should setup? for a full node anyone?
coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 04:46:31 PM

Fluffy Count on the rise!

Lol yes!

I would like to remind everyone to mine EVIL on http://lavapit.lavajumper.com

I have used it, and it works like a well-oiled kitten-killing machine  Grin

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 04:52:47 PM

Hi Guys,

I was setting up a dedicated node for EvilCoin piggy backing on the back of one of my many webservers  Grin. I just wanted to make sure I did it correctly I compiled and ran the daemon EvilCoind and set it to restart at boot.
The conf has the rpc port/username/pass standard stuff and then I have
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=500
timeout=15000

Was there anything else I needed to setup?

It has been a few days and still shows only 6 connections is that okay or should there be more? my Qt version on windows shows usually more than 12 lol.

*Edit
Bah forgot my IP tables getting more connections now lol.

Anything else I should setup? for a full node anyone?

Welcome and thank you for fighting on the side of EVIL  Grin

Your conf looks great... if you want to find more connections, you can always look at:
http://www.tekyexplorer.xyz/evil/network.php

and

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/BlockExplorer?coin=EVIL (click the "Network" button)

For a full node you are definitely helping, so thank you again. When we go PoS (Proof of Stake) in December approximately, it would be great for nodes to stake their EVIL to ensure a smooth moving blockchain, but that is a long time from now (and I have plans to make sure the staking is smooth, including the "burn" EVIL for Kittehs initiative).

Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:04:33 PM

The EVIL will always win, that's why I'm investing. Let's summon the daemons =)

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 09:10:03 PM

The EVIL will always win, that's why I'm investing. Let's summon the daemons =)

Always excellent investing advice... Evil obeys no rules so we always have the edge  Grin

Thank you for your support of EVIL Gandalf the wizard.

Here is some extra motivation to mine and h0dl EVIL - from our Succubus Bifuri0us:

Here is the uncropped image (possibly NSFW!).
And click here for even better, definitely NSFW image!

Have a great, and gloriously Evil, weekend everyone!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: