Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:37:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think of when you think of Evil?
Witches
Demons
Zombies
Heavy Metal
Big Business

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EVIL] Coin | Powered by Darkness | X11 PoW+PoS | Yobit, Novaexchange  (Read 61992 times)
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 10:43:43 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2016, 11:27:04 AM by Gandalf86

Haha you got me  Grin  Increased support on Yobit @ 21 SAT.

However, you really need to find a way to grow the demand for devilishness, otherwise EVIL will be worthless. Maybe cooperate with TRUMP? I've heard he's made a contract with the devil already.

What does Bifuri0us think about this btw? Maybe you could convince her to accept EVIL herself. Wink And she certainly also knows other girls that would like to jump on that train. An "EVILgirls"-like thing. Demand for a site like that would definitely be there.

Also, maybe contact people@ sites like
http://evilgirlshq.com.au/
http://www.evilgirls.com/ (for the domain name)
http://www.horror-shop.com/
... etc. Be a little more outgoing, it will be worth it  Wink After 100 declines someone will agree on a collaboration, and then all of their customers will know about EVIL.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
insider

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:32:22 AM

Throws an error when opening Windows Wallets   
coins4lunch (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 05:35:14 AM

I have seen this before - if you restart the wallet, you should not see the error again. Let me know if you still have problem!

insider

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:51:41 AM

I have seen this before - if you restart the wallet, you should not see the error again. Let me know if you still have problem!

It earned , but it's better to fix it!
coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 06:10:28 AM

Haha you got me  Grin  Increased support on Yobit @ 21 SAT.

However, you really need to find a way to grow the demand for devilishness, otherwise EVIL will be worthless. Maybe cooperate with TRUMP? I've heard he's made a contract with the devil already.

What does Bifuri0us think about this btw? Maybe you could convince her to accept EVIL herself. Wink And she certainly also knows other girls that would like to jump on that train. An "EVILgirls"-like thing. Demand for a site like that would definitely be there.

Also, maybe contact people@ sites like
http://evilgirlshq.com.au/
http://www.evilgirls.com/ (for the domain name)
http://www.horror-shop.com/
... etc. Be a little more outgoing, it will be worth it  Wink After 100 declines someone will agree on a collaboration, and then all of their customers will know about EVIL.

Thank you for your ideas and support of EVIL! As a coin dedicated to all things Evil, what coin better to support than TRUMP? Grin - I expressed "support" in their thread and will think of more ideas - maybe you can share any thoughts you have.

I think it is a great idea to get Bifuri0us more involved, and I will discuss with her. Also to get more Evil girls, especially community involvement - this would be the most popular thread (and coin) in no time! I have some ideas for this as well.

I agree that my strengths are not (right now) in being very outgoing, but I am too busy with job and family to be in troll boxes and chat rooms all day, even though I am always thinking about and making plans for this coin.

But I will tell you that one big strength of EVIL... even though I make jokes about being Evil, etc. I am actually a very dedicated dev and this coin will be supported forever. I even have contingency plans in the event I die and go to hell  Grin.

This is a coin for long term investment... you will not one day wake up and see that I have abandoned it or that the network has stopped. While I plan to unveil new features and/or news every few weeks (at least), most of my plans are for the long term. The price will gradually increase over time, even if you may not see huge profits tomorrow.

One more thing - everyone, please share your ideas for this coin, especially if you can contribute your talents, and especially if it results in building a bigger, and lasting, community. If your contribution is ongoing or requires skill, we can pay you in EVIL or possibly BTC too - good Evil work should be rewarded  Grin. This coin is not just about me and Bifuri0us, it is about bringing out the EVIL in all of us and corrupting the world!

insider

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:56:01 AM

The first thing to do - is to assign a fee for translation into other languages.
Evil must be spread around the world Shocked
Take the red pill

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:07:24 PM

The first thing to do - is to assign a fee for translation into other languages.

why is POS not working?

anyway.. Evil coin will get into top 50.... as it cann be even better than BDSM-FETISH coin was at 26k sat
coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 12:16:30 AM

Nice idea... I had previously asked for thoughts on OP translations, so thank you for discussing this.

Do you think OP translations for other coins work to really build the community? I see a lot of coins with translation thread for Greek, Italian, etc. with no one responding. Do they really work? Also, what do devs do when they want to update the OP (which I do a lot) - do they have to hire translators each time? I might want to wait until we have a more established set of features before hiring translations, so I don't have to keep updating. But maybe it is worth it even so...

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 12:19:24 AM

why is POS not working?

anyway.. Evil coin will get into top 50.... as it cann be even better than BDSM-FETISH coin was at 26k sat

Thank you for supporting EVIL. It will keep climbing and eventually dominate crypto, crushing all competition - there can be no doubt!

PoS does not start until about December 2016 - it is the original specs created by Tillkoeln, great father of Evil  Grin

Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:40:30 AM

The coin is pumping, and Gandalf the Grey has not gotten a single coin. Who now has the strength to stand against the armies of EVIL? To stand against the might of pump and dump and the union of the two towers? Together, we shall rule this Middle-Earth. The old world will burn in the fires of industry. The forests will fall. A new order will rise. We will drive the machinery of war with the sword and the spear and the iron fist of the Blockchain. We have only to remove those who oppose us.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
insider

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:17:35 AM

Nice idea... I had previously asked for thoughts on OP translations, so thank you for discussing this.

Do you think OP translations for other coins work to really build the community? I see a lot of coins with translation thread for Greek, Italian, etc. with no one responding. Do they really work? Also, what do devs do when they want to update the OP (which I do a lot) - do they have to hire translators each time? I might want to wait until we have a more established set of features before hiring translations, so I don't have to keep updating. But maybe it is worth it even so...

Translators do stay tuned for that they get an additional bounty.
insider

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:42:58 PM

Please, vote here: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=evil
coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 11:26:47 PM

The coin is pumping, and Gandalf the Grey has not gotten a single coin. Who now has the strength to stand against the armies of EVIL? To stand against the might of pump and dump and the union of the two towers? Together, we shall rule this Middle-Earth. The old world will burn in the fires of industry. The forests will fall. A new order will rise. We will drive the machinery of war with the sword and the spear and the iron fist of the Blockchain. We have only to remove those who oppose us.

Spoken like a true denizen of EVIL... this wizard speech makes the perfect motto for our darkest of coins  Grin

And yes our price and hashrate have risen impressively! this pump is music to my ears... and it does not come from me, I assure you

EVIL succubus approves of PUMP... more on that later  Cheesy

I rented a VPS and started work on faucet game. Probably about 10% complete. More news later!

All Hail EVIL

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 11:29:16 PM

Translators do stay tuned for that they get an additional bounty.

OK thank you for input all of you - I will consider translation bounties and take action probably this weekend when I have some time.

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 11:30:51 PM

Excellent thank you - yes everyone vote! I notice that C-CEX delists coins often when volume dips, so I am hesitant to pay money for listing, but I will keep an eye on this and keep voting.

All lovers of EVIL please vote too  Grin

Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:20:29 PM

Too bad that I weren't able to buy some EVIL yet ... but 200 SAT is way too overpriced, unfortunately. Even Titcoin (TIT), which is way more established and already used by a number of commercial sites, is about 200 SAT. I guess I'll have to wait till the big dump. I will buy back at my original 21 SAT.

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 09:39:09 PM

Too bad that I weren't able to buy some EVIL yet ... but 200 SAT is way too overpriced, unfortunately. Even Titcoin (TIT), which is way more established and already used by a number of commercial sites, is about 200 SAT. I guess I'll have to wait till the big dump. I will buy back at my original 21 SAT.

21 satoshis may be a thing of the past... total supply is only 6 million so far, and EVIL in the world is only growing. But it is always good to play the market and wait for dumps...

Remember EVIL coin approves of pumping and dumping  Grin

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 07:46:54 AM

Hope everyone had a nice Easter...

It is not a successful Easter Sunday unless you terrify some children  Grin

Progress continues with the EVIL Faucet game... I will not give a date, but it should not be many weeks.

Meanwhile, more ideas for community outreach are being developed, so stay tuned Evil ones.

evilcoingirl

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:36:07 AM

Hi, everyone! EvilCoinGirl here...I'm a real person, well almost, because I only just woke up. This nekkie morning coffee should fix that  Smiley

http://imgur.com/U2GMYr0
lavajumper

Activity: 873
Merit: 1035

Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:51:07 AM

Hi Guys,

I was setting up a dedicated node for EvilCoin piggy backing on the back of one of my many webservers  Grin. I just wanted to make sure I did it correctly I compiled and ran the daemon EvilCoind and set it to restart at boot.
The conf has the rpc port/username/pass standard stuff and then I have
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=500
timeout=15000

Was there anything else I needed to setup?

It has been a few days and still shows only 6 connections is that okay or should there be more? my Qt version on windows shows usually more than 12 lol.

*Edit
Bah forgot my IP tables getting more connections now lol.

Anything else I should setup? for a full node anyone?

For a full node you are definitely helping, so thank you again. When we go PoS (Proof of Stake) in December approximately, it would be great for nodes to stake their EVIL to ensure a smooth moving blockchain, but that is a long time from now (and I have plans to make sure the staking is smooth, including the "burn" EVIL for Kittehs initiative).

Two "gotcha's" that bit me to be aware of:
1 - Run 'strip Evilcoind' if you built the client yourself. Debugging symbols are compiled in by default.
2 - Turn staking off until it becomes active on the network ( ./Evilcoind -staking=0 -daemon ) If staking is on, the client chews up about 30% of a core, as opposed to 1.3%, and also generates a bucket of logging that doesn't need to be there wasting disk cycles.

Welcome to the Dark Side, Kitten count on the rise.

SXC: S7NgcaY5qtjsBpNqdJsYbeTjacwuCUhC2Z | LTC: LVmkQd2T5nffVf1Bum9GzbNTaEQBXxURo9 | BTC: 17H4ut7WeaUkVkNh3UfvQArvsawabmrvg4 | http://sexcoinforum.com | Bitrated user: Lavajumper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: