Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEWS] Monero David Latapie French Police Fraud [updated]  (Read 21943 times)
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:57:16 AM

Again, where is the evidence of David creating a fraud or the confession of him being fraudster.

Oh the irony.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:48:54 AM

Guess which one is Ceti in the top pic.  Roll Eyes

I have one of those pics somewhere.. my Aunt feeding me a bear bottle at 3 months old or something LOL

Where else would a guy show up and say what he has and apologies and be cleared off wrong doing ?
If it was not Monero all of you Shills would be assuming the worst in a heart beat.
You claim we need proof to say he's guilty ? has admitted his guilt and apologized.
For what ? go fucking ask your shill best friend of 2 years idiots LOL
You have the balls to stay silent and hide info from the public investors then say prove it ? wow some nerve !
Who wants to bet these Monero cheerleaders know more than they let on ?
Since there was 5 guys involved in the original story here.. where are they and why so quiet ?
This is a crock of shit !
The shithead bag holders lined up to say i was guilty and give me neg ratings.
For what ?
Copying and pasting what Dave said ? ..gimme a break  Roll Eyes

I encourage everyone out there to give these Monero Spammers negative ratings too.. they are deceitful frauds !
That one idiot i quoted deserves one for bumping that Speculation topic 24/7 for damn near two years..
Then playing dumb about it.. and yeah it's self-moderated too  Roll Eyes
And by the way Monero Investards™
I do recall the forum exploding and getting sick of you all telling you to STFU a year ago.
We all got sick of your spamming and scammy antics here and there was a large backlash from everyone.
You guys then claimed this place was garbage and said you're going to your own forum.
..tucking your tails between your legs and wandering off..
And here we are reading an apology from one your Shills THAT NEVER LEFT ROFL
Oh we're leaving you say.. So the Latapie guys starts a Monero Marketing company and spams us LOL
How is that leaving ?

I'd bury your stupid coin but i feel sorry for you sad sack bag holders.. your shitty coin is dead
and because of that your lashing out taking it out on the people you have been pissing off for 2 years.
Accept responsibility for your actions like a grown up brats.

PS:
Don't forget to give these spammers a negative rating guys.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:57:55 AM

There once was a troll named ceti
who didn't have evidence ready
so when pressed about his lies
he laid down and died with his lies by his side
but not before he got off, "oh really....."

Trolls ?
I just gave you a neg rating for it and spamming and lying etc.
You have dishonestly been defending Monero *poorly.
And if you start rapping about Spoetnik is a Troll i am gonna lose it.. pissing my pants laughing ROFL

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:03:45 PM

Nope i am one of you guys that live paycheck to paycheck and want to support crypto and make a buck maybe.
BUT, i am not willing to sacrifice noobs to make that buck.. it's called Integrity you classless shameful Monero Shills.

I keep proving every thing that comes out of your mouth is dog shit.. over & over.
I can do this all day buddy.. i don't have a JOB ROFL

Suck it shill Wink

lol, talking about integrity while telling lies... living from paycheck to paycheck, but no job...

pathetic...

best regards

I never lied in Crypto before.. prove it.
And yes i have far more integrity than any worthless human garbage Monero Shill.. and i have proven it.
And whether i work or not is none of your business.
But since you want to be a mouthy jerk about it, i will point out how i am on medical disability right now
and you just called a guy with medical problems pathetic etc.. round of applause ..classy buddy  Roll Eyes

I also will point out the only people who knew that are old school Cryptsy guys.
And based on your user name that shows me your hiding.. i never seen your name before
so how do you know something i said on Cryptsy chat 2 year ago ? ..you exposed yourself LOL
You have too keep quiet to maintain your cover Wink

EDIT:
OK oops... i said i was "Not working" on the Monero Marketing topic just hours ago.. so my bad i admit it !
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1233817.msg13139492#msg13139492
Sorry for jumping on you about that.. i was wrong !

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:06:38 PM

Again, where is the evidence of David creating a fraud or the confession of him being fraudster.

Oh the irony.

yup.. we all apologize for doing GOOD things  Roll Eyes

obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:12:48 PM

Nope i am one of you guys that live paycheck to paycheck and want to support crypto and make a buck maybe.
BUT, i am not willing to sacrifice noobs to make that buck.. it's called Integrity you classless shameful Monero Shills.

I keep proving every thing that comes out of your mouth is dog shit.. over & over.

Suck it shill Wink

lol, talking about integrity while telling lies... living from paycheck to paycheck, but no job...

pathetic...

best regards

And yes i have far more integrity than any worthless human garbage Monero Shill.. and i have proven it.
But since you want to be a mouthy jerk about it, i will point out how i am on medical disability right now
and you just called a guy with medical problems pathetic etc.. round of applause ..classy buddy  Roll Eyes

I also will point out the only people who knew that are old school Cryptsy guys.
And based on your user name that shows me your hiding.. i never seen your name before
so how do you know something i said on Cryptsy chat 2 year ago ? ..you exposed yourself LOL

what on earth are you rambling about? I read nothing on cryptsy, I just read your stupid troll posts over here and wanted to point out the inconsistency...

medical disability, I should've figured why you act like a frustrated old grumpy man all the time, nothing better to do, projecting your own silly frustrations in internet-trolling...

not that I believe anything you say anymore, you've exposed your lying nature...

suck it troll  Wink

best regards
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:20:30 PM

Suck it shill Wink

pathetic...

best regards

what on earth are you rambling about? I read nothing on cryptsy, I just read your stupid troll posts over here and wanted to point out the inconsistency...

medical disability, I should've figured why you act like a frustrated old grumpy man all the time, nothing better to do, projecting your own silly frustrations in internet-trolling...

not that I believe anything you say anymore, you've exposed your lying nature...

suck it troll  Wink

best regards

I added more to my post 9 minutes before you quoted me.. nice try though.. BUSTED LOL

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:30:10 PM

You guys are fucking bastards. David is the victim of a real scammer (Wadii Rashid) who is now in jail.
David lost his money, his friends, his job, his reputation (not only on the forum but in real life) and you create a hate thread against him, written in a way that you make people believe that he was the scammer.
It is exactly the same as blaming a rape victim from being raped. Sick.

Spoetnik you had people hating you and ruining your reputation but instead of learning from it, you now dedicate your time and energy into ruining others people life ? Don't you see the problem here ?
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:34:39 PM

Suck it shill Wink

pathetic...

best regards

suck it troll  Wink

best regards

I added more to my post 9 minutes before you quoted me.. nice try though.. BUSTED LOL

wow, one sick delusional puppy you are... don't even get where you're aiming at... you're in a league of your own I guess

best of luck man, you obviously need it
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:43:30 PM

You guys are fucking bastards. David is the victim of a real scammer (Wadii Rashid) who is now in jail.
David lost his money, his friends, his job, his reputation (not only on the forum but in real life) and you create a hate thread against him, written in a way that you make people believe that he was the scammer.

Spoetnik you had people hating you and ruining your reputation but instead of learning from it, you now dedicate your time and energy into ruining others people life ? Don't you see the problem here ?

Learn to read and stop twisting shit around to suit you.

Dave posted an apology with police involvement with talk of a Monero marketing company.
ALL i did was post what he said.
All the rest of that moronic bullshit you accuse me of is pure lies.

back up your mouth or stfu..

PS: Innocent people don't apologize.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 12:53:44 PM

Most people in Kelowna are on social assistance - paid for by the hard working folks in the oilpatch in Alberta.

That's why Kelowna is considered trailer trash to the rest of Canada.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:54:36 PM

Learn to read and stop twisting shit around to suit you.

Dave posted an apology with police involvement with talk of a Monero marketing company.
ALL i did was post what he said.
All the rest of that moronic bullshit you accuse me of is pure lies.

back up your mouth or stfu..

PS: Innocent people don't apologize.

you did not only post what he said. you also said that he is a fraud and a shill.
(btw he is no shill as he never hid is relationship to monero - a shill is somebody who wants you to think he is not related)

and of course do innocent people apologize when they do something which harms others - even if it is not their fault... if i where david i'd apologize also because he made a bad judgement about his partners. this can happen...

btw: best wishes and good luck david - i hope it ends well ;-)

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:48:03 PM

you did not only post what he said. you also said that he is a fraud and a shill.
(btw he is no shill as he never hid is relationship to monero - a shill is somebody who wants you to think he is not related) ...

noun: shill; plural noun: shills
        1. <not related etc.>
        2. a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty.

Works for me.

i checked wikipedia (because my english sucks anyway) which said (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill):
A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/shill

noun
a person who poses as a customer in order to decoy others into participating, as at a gambling house, auction, confidence game, etc.
a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty.

not sure.... so by your definition anybody working in marketing is a shill? then its not a bad word at all...just a job description... i thought shilling includes to deceive someone?

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 01:53:16 PM

It is exactly the same as blaming a rape victim from being raped by Hitler. Sick.
FTFY because absolutely nothing like blaming the rape victim.
Outside man *always* claims to be the victim of the con he's roping for. De facto exit strategy.
Spoetnik you had people hating you and ruining your reputation ...
Actually gave me new hope for this place. He seems pretty effective at what he does Undecided
(btw he is no shill as he never hid is relationship to monero - a shill is somebody who wants you to think he is not related) ...

noun: shill; plural noun: shills
        1. <not related etc.>
        2. a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty.

Works for me.

Why does bonemeal's post read exactly like a spoetnik post? Copycat or hypocrite? Either's possible as spoetnik contradicts himself a lot and impersonating a dick is pretty low hanging fruit (even for a noob).

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:40:49 PM

read the first post.

then

read the replies i got..

then

Understand the context in which i said things.

These stupid little pricks are making it sound the whole time i posted this topic
with the fiorst comment bashing David Latapie.. THAT is pure bullshit !

Lauda and VOD STFU your idiots period .

Following me around trolling ? ya mature brats..

Tired of you said sack fag coin bag holders lying and trolling.. get off my topic !
..or stop lying and trolling.

Lauda and VOD once more and i am reporting you two for trolling.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:45:51 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 03:06:02 PM by Spoetnik

Polonibox - Spoetnik - 2015-11-28

all the David Latapies are hiding under their bed's hahahh

Monero Forums - David Latapie - 2015-11-30

https://forum.getmonero.org/20/general-discussion/2428/whatever-happened-to-davidlatapie

Dear Moneroers,

There have been rumours about me. My silence was suspicious and there was even talks of criminal accusations in France.

Time to clear this up.

Months ago, I decided to go one step further in my involvement with Monero and to start a company to promoteIt (as well as the whole blockchain technology). It happened I made a terrible choice when it came to choose my partners. One of them, a very good smooth-talker, was a crook who managed to swindle us all (four other partners). We since discovered he was doing this for ten years. The French police eventually catched him and last thing I heard, he was in jail.

I deeply involved myself into this project, because it really meant a lot for me. This was not only about earning money, it was the culmination of years of sweating, not only in the society but also inside, in my head. So when everything crumbled, I was devastated.

I'm slowly recovering. It will take time, don't expect to see me much active in the following months on Monero (I do have a great project in the works, where Monero plays a part - I won't go into more details until I have something to show, though). I have to put a lot of things in order. The good news is that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I'm still the David Latapie you know. Weakened, but the same. So whatever you may have believed about me several months ago still holds true.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

EDIT:
NEW info below (a 2nd comment from Dave Latapie)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=81999;sa=showPosts
Thanks to user = ceti for the info.

Colleagues of crypto,

For years I hesitate to get into entrepreneurship. Many of my friends tell me that I am made for that (it or consulting), and I still hesitate long.

Just a few months (March 2015), when I was in a bad psychological passes (end of employment contract), I was seduced by a "contractor bitcoin" Wadii Rashid alias Rayane. Ignoring the advice of many of you, I persevered with that person, telling me that I have to stop giving up just before the finish line, do not stop at the first hesitation, think for me -even and not by others, etc.

I was wrong.

The so-called contractor was not one (it even has a rack very, very heavy, I recently discovered), knowledge in Bitcoin and were not its sole competence is very, very to talk ... (and defraud, but that it is not very good in it, fortunately for me).

Today, my situation is more precarious than seven months before. However, despite the daily hell (sect type) that I lived for several months and despite the many physical challenges that I should face the coming months, I draw positive lessons.
First to last! listen to my intuition ("when in doubt, there is no doubt")
Then finally, I have entrepreneurial skills (I could compare myself to various real entrepreneurs and assess my level).
Last but that yes, entrepreneurship is something that fits me (then do financially, I'll be able to afford me, it remains to be seen). I gained a lot of confidence in myself and so humanly, the balance is positive. If it again, I would do it-so far? I do not think, even knowing the reward behind (self-confidence, coughed).

These preliminaries, however, are only one way to bring the subject. This is because today I have the confidence in myself that I find the courage to appear before you, sisters and brothers of cryptomonnaies.

MEA culpa. I have a certain reputation in the community and by engaging me in this stupid adventure, I somehow tainted the community and especially the trust you have placed in me.

MEA culpa. I unintentionally hurt people; which shows how much I was enlisted. To these people, I wish to express my deepest, my sincere regrets. Some, I've been on the phone or face-October 6 in the Sof's Bar. Further, I have yet to join. I repeat here: I'm sorry, sincerely sorry. I will do my best to catch this error.

MEA culpa. All my life I had as credo of staying right in my boots, not to lie, to assume my choices, even when they cost me - and I did, including crypto, where I lost money on a sale where I knew I would lose but I still honored when I could do nothing, because I had given my word.
This time, I failed. I have not lied, never, but I did not say sometimes the back of my mind. For fear (psychological domination), for shame, for something else? I do not know but the result is there: when you are not in agreement with your values, you paid. One of my associates who made him also have (as was the crook are childhood friend!), Suffers at present the consequences on his health. I luckily managed to preserve this - I hope.

Mea maxima culpa. Great power entails great responsibility and I have not acted up to what people expect of me. Being sorry is not enough; it is in my future actions and not my words that you can judge whether my amends worth something.

I consider you a family here, cryptomonnaies. And we do not do that to his family. Although it's only been two years that I am, I have found here a warmth, intelligence and friendship are precious. Believe me when I tell you that the simple fact of isolation was very painful for you.

They say they are the mistakes that advance. I confirm I have progressed. I have only one thing to say in my defense: everything I did, I did it with good intentions. While the paths of hell are paved; let us hope that tomorrow other mine pave roads.

With all my heart,
David Latapie

SINCE you guys clearly can NOT read.. i quote just for you Wink

PS: innocent people do NOT apologize.

Further more if even one of you have something even vaguely useful to contribute to the conversation here
then by all means post it and will add it to the first post.

Until then go back to crying FUD and pretending you KNOW things..
When all we have is what i quoted.

Ever heard of shooting the messenger ?
The second i posted this you all dived on me giving me neg ratings !

EDIT:
Have personal problems with me ? well rather than following me around trolling see shrink about it.
Seems to me YOU ALL are far too interested in flaming than knowing how he fucked you all over.
LEARN TO READ !

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 03:57:44 PM

Spoetnik lives on an Indian reservation off social assistance.  He has no clue how the real world works.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 04:23:31 PM

Spoetnik lives on an Indian reservation off social assistance.  He has no clue how the real world works.

Well, you both live in Canada, why split hairs?

Because I work, and my taxes go to supporting his lazy ass.

Provincial transfer payments have all the money going from rich Alberta to lazy BC.  Then this bum has the nerve to call Alberta trailer trash.  Without us, he'd be homeless and begging on the street.

ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:10:01 PM

Spoetnik lives on an Indian reservation off social assistance.  He has no clue how the real world works.

Well, you both live in Canada, why split hairs?

Because I work, and my taxes go to supporting his lazy ass.

Provincial transfer payments have all the money going from rich Alberta to lazy BC.  Then this bum has the nerve to call Alberta trailer trash.  Without us, he'd be homeless and begging on the street.

Thanks for reminding me to make my income tax instalment payment to the Canada Revenue Agency before December 15th deadline. Ever since I got involved with crypto currencies I find myself paying ever increasing amounts in tax to the CRA. By the way I live in BC so no need for provincial transfer payments.

By the way I have no problem if my taxes resulting from gains from the sale of Monero end up paying for Spoetnik's social assistance cheque. Canada is a great country to live in.  

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 06:01:16 PM

Most people in Kelowna are on social assistance - paid for by the hard working folks in the oilpatch in Alberta.

That's why Kelowna is considered trailer trash to the rest of Canada.

Wow...what brought you down to the altcoin ghetto?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: