Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:50:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEWS] Monero David Latapie French Police Fraud [updated]  (Read 21943 times)
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:58:27 PM

lol, Spoetnik is a FUD artist, I can't believe so many people got trolled by a topic title.

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE HE SAID THAT!?!?!?!111

Grow some balls.

He's right though about the Monero marketing tactics, it's annoying to see the forum constantly bombarded by spam threads and spending all your time bashing Dash. Do I care about Monero? no. Do I care about Dash, no. I do find it offensive that a community will spend all it's time trying to bash another project rather than focusing on improving itself (regardless of Dash instamine etc.).

There is no strength in elevating ones self by the degradation of others.

On topic: I hope David ends up recovering financially and wish the best for him, he seems like a nice guy and hope to see an update with some more details.

It goes both ways. DASH has been busted faking PMs from Satoshi Nakamoto and posting on the Bitcoin.com forum as Andreas A. pretending to be an XMR supporter.

I really don't understand the bias against Monero for marketing spam, something the devs have no control over (and again, that goes both ways). it must just be fashionable to attack monero

You're wrong as usual.

Satoshi PM was clearly a joke, and not even you can pretend to be dumb enough to not understand that, and yet you do which is telling lol.

And here is the Monero Marketing Team impersonating an authority to drive its agenda: https://forum.bitcoin.com/post3253.html#p3253

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 05:02:22 PM

Dash supporters have never had to be told to reel it in..
I have not had to tolerate those guys spamming every end of Crypto for 1.7 years.
Frankly i am not as concerned with which ones are scammy.

Oh really?  Roll Eyes

Looks like there are just as many if not more DASH spam topics in Altcoin Discussion... here's a sample:

[DASH] Dash Price and Trade Discussion Thread -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1225469.0

Article of comparison between DashX and VNL zerotime -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1225469.0

Dash Codename Evolution -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1225469.0

Is Dash a better alternative to Bitcoin? -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1225469.0

How Does Dash Crypto-Currency Solve Many of Bitcoin's Problems? -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1225469.0

Dash Biweekly Digest – 28th October, 2015 -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1225469.0

Why Dash is not a scam, but a scheme  -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1225469.0

Dash is Digital Cash -- The Most Innovative Crypto-Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1225469.0

Dash's Masternodes, what are they ? how many are there ? why should i care? -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1225469.0

So where the fuck is Spoetnik telling them to reel it in? I'll tell you where.. he's sitting on his hypocrite ass fanning his hypocrite balls in his mom's hypocrite basement

All of those links point to the same URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1225469.0

Come on man, if you want to argue that Dash supporters are such spammers, at least come up with a couple of actual examples.
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:18:57 PM

lol, Spoetnik is a FUD artist, I can't believe so many people got trolled by a topic title.

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE HE SAID THAT!?!?!?!111

Grow some balls.

He's right though about the Monero marketing tactics, it's annoying to see the forum constantly bombarded by spam threads and spending all your time bashing Dash. Do I care about Monero? no. Do I care about Dash, no. I do find it offensive that a community will spend all it's time trying to bash another project rather than focusing on improving itself (regardless of Dash instamine etc.).

There is no strength in elevating ones self by the degradation of others.

On topic: I hope David ends up recovering financially and wish the best for him, he seems like a nice guy and hope to see an update with some more details.

It goes both ways. DASH has been busted faking PMs from Satoshi Nakamoto and posting on the Bitcoin.com forum as Andreas A. pretending to be an XMR supporter.

I really don't understand the bias against Monero for marketing spam, something the devs have no control over (and again, that goes both ways). it must just be fashionable to attack monero

You're wrong as usual.

Satoshi PM was clearly a joke, and not even you can pretend to be dumb enough to not understand that, and yet you do which is telling lol.

And here is the Monero Marketing Team impersonating an authority to drive its agenda: https://forum.bitcoin.com/post3253.html#p3253

CLearly a joke LOL - pure bullshit from illospin as usual. Convenient how it becomes a "joke" once he was called out on his lies. It wasn't a joke illospin

YEah, there's the false flag from the Dash community pretending to be a monero supporter. Was it you?
DrkLvr_

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:21:46 PM

All of those links point to the same URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1225469.0

Come on man, if you want to argue that Dash supporters are such spammers, at least come up with a couple of actual examples.

The threads exist, but after initially posting i changed them to link to Trashcan since i'd rather avoid linking to the actual scam threads. A trivial amount of research will bring you to the threads.. just copy the thread names i posted into google. This is actually preferable, it will show you just how many other forums they've spammed with the same threads

I've removed the links on my initial post
illodin

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:25:57 PM

CLearly a joke LOL - pure bullshit from illospin as usual. Convenient how it becomes a "joke" once he was called out on his lies. It wasn't a joke illospin

Yes, clearly a joke. No matter how much you're trying to spin it everyone knows it.

YEah, there's the false flag from the Dash community pretending to be a monero supporter. Was it you?

Get caught => claim you were framed. FAIL
DrkLvr_

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:27:35 PM

Yes, clearly a joke. No matter how much you're trying to spin it everyone knows it.

You're a failure illospin. No matter how much you keep spinning and spinning. Everyone knows it wasn't a joke, and everyone knows the Dashtards tried to frame XMR with that stunt.
illodin

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:30:53 PM

You're a failure illospin. No matter how much you keep spinning and spinning. Everyone knows it wasn't a joke, and everyone knows the Dashtards tried to frame XMR with that stunt.

Do you keep telling that to yourself when you're crying yourself to sleep every night?

noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:31:54 PM

LOOL  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin

no wonder Andreas so pissed off...

moronero is so full of fudder, troll and liar... with such ethic how come anyone trust them, and invest in their coin?

fake AndreasAntonopoulos wrote:
Good to hear your 'voice' again Charlie!

Fungibility is not a luxury, it's a necessity. I've been following Monero for some time now and I like what I'm seeing. The Bitcoin protocol has more potential as programmable money if it co-exists with another public ledger that is private and opaque on the protocol level. The best version of digital cash I've seen to date is Monero. Bitcoin on its own will never be anonymous, so never fully fungible.

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:43:29 PM

225 = Dash related comments deleted
17 = Monero related comments deleted

Seems to me we have a Gorilla Marketing Campaign Team attacking Dash.
And in the process of defending their Monero shit-coin they have created a LOT of work for mod's here.

crystal clear proof all these Monero shills have side stepped.
It's the Monero idiots who are making all the work for staff here /case closed

FUD first & ask questions later™
DrkLvr_

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:57:43 PM

And in the process of defending their Monero shit-coin they have created a LOT of work for mod's here.

It's actually DASH shills who are starting the Monero topics for this exact purpose, but you're too stupid to understand that. You're content in being played like a fiddle by the DarkDASHtards. So keep attacking Monero while leaving the real scam alone. What a fucking hero you are.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:17:01 PM

Can we just stop this ridiculous thread please ?
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:23:58 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 07:55:22 PM by Spoetnik

It's actually DASH shills who are starting the Monero topics for this exact purpose, but you're too stupid to understand that. You're content in being played like a fiddle by the DarkDASHtards. So keep attacking Monero while leaving the real scam alone. What a fucking hero you are.

Dash guys are creating bad posts on the Dash ANN that have to be deleted ?
Bull-shit !

This stupid routine is classic Monero Trolling / Spamming.. no matter how crystal clear the proof is you guys play dumb.

I posted this news headline because it had mentioned numerous times in David Latapies OWN WORDS..
- Monero
- David Latapie
- French Police
- Fraud

Hence the topic title = [NEWS] Monero David Latapie French Police Fraud [updated]

AND.. to be fair i even added a second comment where he said more stuff.

So what do you Monero cheerleaders do ?

You all gang up on me then blame Dash users and leave me a pile of negative ratings claiming i lied about something.
Then when i quoted the first post and highlighted..
Monero
David Latapie
French Police
Fraud

You guys simply switched gears and went on about me being an indian that don't pay taxes etc..
and on and on about how Dash guys are monsters..

By the way if you have a News story about a Dash guy apologizing like this topic then post it.
So far i have seen no drama from that camp.. it's ALWAYS Monero drama !
And YEAH these idiots will go cook up some crap now too ..since i gave them the idea (they are that dumb)

David Latapie had nothing to do with Monero you all claimed ?
Well he was wearing the hoodie and quoted saying he started a Monero Marketing company.
So i busted your lying ass's so what do you ATTACK ME with next ?
Well.. oh oh oh oh oh.......... ANYONE can start a Monero Marketing company.  Roll Eyes gimme a break !
WELL WHO DID ?

Not me .

Monero is run and supported by idiots that have effectively killed the coin.
All because you guys acted like Trolling jerks and spamming about it.. NON STOP for almost 2 years !
I would not invest in Monero.. and it has nothing to do with coin code.. it's the swarm of pathetic losers that make it bad !

Drown rats.

EDIT:
Toned it down and cleaned it up a bit here..

DrkLvr_

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:12:14 PM

Dash guys are creating bad posts on the Dash ANN that have to be deleted ?
Bull-fucking-shit !

This stupid bullshit routine is classic Monero retard Trolling.. no matter how crystal clear the proof is you guys play dumb.

Monero is a club for retards.
I posted this news headline because it had mentioned numerous times in David Latapies OWN WORDS..
- Monero
- David Latapie
- French Police
- Fraud

So what do you pathetic Trolls do ?
You all gang up on me blame dash and leave me a pile of negative ratings claiming i lied about something.
Then when i quoted the first post and highlighted..
Monero
David Latapie
French Police
Fraud

You guys simply switched gears and went on about me being a fucking indian that don't pay my taxes
and on and on about how Dash guys are monsters..

By the way if you have a News story about a Dash guy apologizing like this topic then post it.
So far i have seen no drama from that camp.. it's ALWAYS Monero drama !
And YEAH these idiots will go cook up some crap now too ..since i gave them the idea (they are that dumb)

David Latapie had nothing to do with Monero you all claimed ?
Well he was wearing the hoodie and quoted saying he started a Monero Marketing company.
So i busted your lying retard ass's so what do you ATTACK ME with next ?
Well.. oh oh oh oh oh.......... ANYONE can start a Monero Marketing company.  Roll Eyes gimme a fucking break !
WELL WHO THE FUCK DID ?

Not me dumb fucks .

Monero is run and supported by idiots that have effectively killed the coin.
All because you guys acted like Trolling assholes and spamming about it.. NON STOP for almost 2 years !
I would not invest in Monero.. and it has nothing to do with coin code.. it's the swarm of pathetic losers that make it bad !

Drown fucking rats.

Lol cool keep it up. You're a hero.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:06:49 AM

Can we just stop this ridiculous thread please ?

Getting too close to home? Close ties to Latapie? Under surveillance by the "French Police"?

The great thing about the Marathon of Life is...
Clowns who fluke small fortunes (see Bitcoin, startup tech, venture gold mines, etc)...
Almost always have it all taken away within a few years by scammers/whores/drug dealers.
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 04:46:42 PM

did anyone got new info... Huh

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:27:13 AM

Soo uhhh why did he apologize again ?

he's still hiding ROFL

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:41:32 AM

did anyone got new info... Huh

Yes, just stand in the general vicinity of Spoetnik's ass and you can smell the fart.

Compared to some seriously funny and interesting reverse trolling from the likes of MoneroMan88, or threats of hash % attacks by BCX last year or the perpetual pseudo-intellectual threats by Anonymint, this comedy is nothing but a fart to amuse himself. I don't know whats wrong with generalizethis et al who indulge in pointless tit-tats.

You want to troll? Take a stab at these instead https://lab.getmonero.org/

I have a stubborn belief that reason and facts will prevail in all human consciousness--sounds crazy, I know.  Tongue

I cry a lot

Okay  Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:57:48 AM

Quit hiding smoothie..
You have the nerve to post here avoiding the topic discussion.. while knowing what happened ?
And you won't tell Monero investors ?
For shame smoothie.. for shame !

Monero Investors didn't you wish you were in on the secret Monero club Cult ?

bhokor
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:38:07 AM

well lets see how it ends but certainly i am watching Monero development and it is actually a little stopped, some minor changes but dont see the development required of a coin which wants to be with the best
esoum.1003

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:52:42 PM

What development? Trolleros devs don't understand the code.

They can't improve nothing!!!!!

They are a bunch of liers and thieves, that stole TFT project "bitmonero", and now they don't know what to do.

Where is the GUI wallet? Others cryptonote coins managed to develop one, why not the trolleros devs? Because they are retarded!!

The only thing they do, is talking and trashing the others coins, and they dare to call scammers at BYTECOIN devs, the fathers of the code they uses. LOL.

Trolleros devs are the real scammers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: