Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:16:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEWS] Monero David Latapie French Police Fraud [updated]  (Read 21943 times)
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:48:14 PM

What development? Trolleros devs don't understand the code.

They can't improve nothing!!!!!

They are a bunch of liers and thieves, that stole TFT project "bitmonero", and now they don't know what to do.

Where is the GUI wallet? Others cryptonote coins managed to develop one, why not the trolleros devs? Because they are retarded!!

The only thing they do, is talking and trashing the others coins, and they dare to call scammers at BYTECOIN devs, the fathers of the code they uses. LOL.

Trolleros devs are the real scammers.

oh god, not this again, although I see you're a newbie, so maybe you just need time to read up to get some perspective:

please read:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740112.0

quote from that post:
tl;dr - CryptoNote developers faked dates in whitepapers. Bytecoin faked dates in fake blockchain to facilitate an 82% premine, and CryptoNote backed them up. Bytecoin, Fantomcoin, Quazarcoin, Monetaverde, Dashcoin are all from the same people and should be avoided like the fucking black plague. duckNote and Boolberry are probably from them as well, or are at least just fucking dodgy, and who the fuck cares anyway. Monero would have been fucking dodgy, but the community saved it. Make your own mind up about shit and demand that known people are involved and that there is fucking transparency. End transmission.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:57:47 AM

Polonibox - Spoetnik - 2015-11-28

all the David Latapies are hiding under their bed's hahahh

Monero Forums - David Latapie - 2015-11-30

https://forum.getmonero.org/20/general-discussion/2428/whatever-happened-to-davidlatapie

Dear Moneroers,

There have been rumours about me. My silence was suspicious and there was even talks of criminal accusations in France.

Time to clear this up.

Months ago, I decided to go one step further in my involvement with Monero and to start a company to promote It (as well as the whole blockchain technology). It happened I made a terrible choice when it came to choose my partners. One of them, a very good smooth-talker, was a crook who managed to swindle us all (four other partners). We since discovered he was doing this for ten years. The French police eventually catched him and last thing I heard, he was in jail.

I deeply involved myself into this project, because it really meant a lot for me. This was not only about earning money, it was the culmination of years of sweating, not only in the society but also inside, in my head. So when everything crumbled, I was devastated.

I'm slowly recovering. It will take time, don't expect to see me much active in the following months on Monero (I do have a great project in the works, where Monero plays a part - I won't go into more details until I have something to show, though). I have to put a lot of things in order. The good news is that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I'm still the David Latapie you know. Weakened, but the same. So whatever you may have believed about me several months ago still holds true.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

EDIT:
NEW info below (a 2nd comment from Dave Latapie)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=81999;sa=showPosts
Thanks to user = ceti for the info.

Colleagues of crypto,

For years I hesitate to get into entrepreneurship. Many of my friends tell me that I am made for that (it or consulting), and I still hesitate long.

Just a few months (March 2015), when I was in a bad psychological passes (end of employment contract), I was seduced by a "contractor bitcoin" Wadii Rashid alias Rayane. Ignoring the advice of many of you, I persevered with that person, telling me that I have to stop giving up just before the finish line, do not stop at the first hesitation, think for me -even and not by others, etc.

I was wrong.

The so-called contractor was not one (it even has a rack very, very heavy, I recently discovered), knowledge in Bitcoin and were not its sole competence is very, very to talk ... (and defraud, but that it is not very good in it, fortunately for me).

Today, my situation is more precarious than seven months before. However, despite the daily hell (sect type) that I lived for several months and despite the many physical challenges that I should face the coming months, I draw positive lessons.
First to last! listen to my intuition ("when in doubt, there is no doubt")
Then finally, I have entrepreneurial skills (I could compare myself to various real entrepreneurs and assess my level).
Last but that yes, entrepreneurship is something that fits me (then do financially, I'll be able to afford me, it remains to be seen). I gained a lot of confidence in myself and so humanly, the balance is positive. If it again, I would do it-so far? I do not think, even knowing the reward behind (self-confidence, coughed).

These preliminaries, however, are only one way to bring the subject. This is because today I have the confidence in myself that I find the courage to appear before you, sisters and brothers of cryptomonnaies.

MEA culpa. I have a certain reputation in the community and by engaging me in this stupid adventure, I somehow tainted the community and especially the trust you have placed in me.

MEA culpa. I unintentionally hurt people; which shows how much I was enlisted. To these people, I wish to express my deepest, my sincere regrets. Some, I've been on the phone or face-October 6 in the Sof's Bar. Further, I have yet to join. I repeat here: I'm sorry, sincerely sorry. I will do my best to catch this error.

MEA culpa. All my life I had as credo of staying right in my boots, not to lie, to assume my choices, even when they cost me - and I did, including crypto, where I lost money on a sale where I knew I would lose but I still honored when I could do nothing, because I had given my word.
This time, I failed. I have not lied, never, but I did not say sometimes the back of my mind. For fear (psychological domination), for shame, for something else? I do not know but the result is there: when you are not in agreement with your values, you paid. One of my associates who made him also have (as was the crook are childhood friend!), Suffers at present the consequences on his health. I luckily managed to preserve this - I hope.

Mea maxima culpa. Great power entails great responsibility and I have not acted up to what people expect of me. Being sorry is not enough; it is in my future actions and not my words that you can judge whether my amends worth something.

I consider you a family here, cryptomonnaies. And we do not do that to his family. Although it's only been two years that I am, I have found here a warmth, intelligence and friendship are precious. Believe me when I tell you that the simple fact of isolation was very painful for you.

They say they are the mistakes that advance. I confirm I have progressed. I have only one thing to say in my defense: everything I did, I did it with good intentions. While the paths of hell are paved; let us hope that tomorrow other mine pave roads.

With all my heart,
David Latapie

SINCE you guys clearly can NOT read.. i quote just for you Wink

PS: innocent people do NOT apologize.

Further more if even one of you have something even vaguely useful to contribute to the conversation here
then by all means post it and will add it to the first post.

Until then go back to crying FUD and pretending you KNOW things..
When all we have is what i quoted.

Ever heard of shooting the messenger ?
The second i posted this you all dived on me giving me neg ratings !

EDIT:
Have personal problems with me ? well rather than following me around trolling see shrink about it.
Seems to me YOU ALL are far too interested in flaming than knowing how he fucked you all over.
LEARN TO READ !

So all of you Monero investors don't even know why the leader of a Monero Marketing company apologized to you ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:44:02 AM

So all of you Monero investors don't even know why the leader of a Monero Marketing company apologized to you ?

we know. if someone makes a mistake (eg picking the wrong partner) he apologizes. so did David.

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:02:09 AM

we know. if someone makes a mistake (eg picking the wrong partner) he apologizes. so did David.

uhhhhhhmm ALL of that was because he picked a partner ?
That is the most brutal apology i ever seen on the web.. for what ?
He was apologizing to YOU guys.. read it guys !

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 08:31:32 AM

We read it. Did you? Sorry that he over-apologized in your estimation--but for a guy who calls people faggots and retards on a regular basis without any acknowledgement as to it being rude or offensive, I'm guessing all apologies are overdone.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:07:21 AM

We read it. Did you? Sorry that he over-apologized in your estimation--but for a guy who calls people faggots and retards on a regular basis without any acknowledgement as to it being rude or offensive, I'm guessing all apologies are overdone.

If the shoe fits..
And besides i never defrauded innocent people of money unlike Monero shills / criminals.
Besides how do i know you are not a faggot ?
Maybe you like a little cock every now and then ? ..hey i don't judge ..to each their own man !

Oh and by the way good job avoiding answering the question.. WHY.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 09:17:11 AM

If the shoe fits..
And besides i never defrauded innocent people of money unlike Monero shills / criminals.
Maybe you like a little cock every now and then ? ..hey i don't judge ..to each their own man !

What question? I answered that he was apologizing for being frauded here and in another thread. Did you have another question? As for your belief that he over apologized--I speculated on that also. I'm going to work. Have a nice day trolling.

onemorexmr

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:21:06 AM

If the shoe fits..

who in the monero community has defrauded anyone?
who is a criminal?

no one?

please back up your accusations!

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 09:24:36 AM

I'm going to work. Have a nice day trolling.

I can do this all day buddy.. i don't have a JOB ROFL

Spoetnik is a liar.  Don't believe anything he says.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:12:03 PM

Icebreaker thats who

He is a hashfast scammer.

That guy is scum.

And he is in monero community

Fuck him

If the shoe fits..

who is a criminal?

no one?

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:38:24 PM

I'm going to work. Have a nice day trolling.

I can do this all day buddy.. i don't have a JOB ROFL

Spoetnik is a liar.  Don't believe anything he says.

At least i am not a pedophile.

PS:
Your ass is reported *again.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:40:03 PM

If the shoe fits..

who is a criminal?

no one?

Yes David Latapie back it up.

onemorexmr

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:22:36 PM

If the shoe fits..

who is a criminal?

no one?

Yes David Latapie back it up.

david is not a criminal - his partner was (maybe)
david did not defraud anyone

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:54:14 PM

If you have no new info please stop bumping my topic.. you are wasting all our time with this nonsense.

onemorexmr

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:56:43 PM

If you have no new info please stop bumping my topic.. you are wasting all our time with this nonsense.

i'd suggest you show some evidence that david actually defrauded anyone and is a criminal

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:21:17 PM

i'd suggest you show some evidence that david actually defrauded anyone and is a criminal

i don't have to.
i posted info of him apologizing for something.
and on the HYP topic i pretty well proved.. close enough.
that is far more than enough in my books.

so let's recap..
how many coins and marketing companies have i made ? ZERO
Latapie ? 2 (possibly more)

Stick to making Polls about me maybe.. it seems to be your forte champ.
You can leave the bad retorts to generalizethis ..he has that covered rather well.
Actually maybe i should start some Polls of my own ? hmmm

So hey Monero shills and Monero Marketing companies owners / employee's..
IF we actually knew why he was apologizing then maybe we could confirm or deny things.
But as it stands he apologized but for what ? ..we don't know.
But it's a safe bet many of you do.. and it's only a matter of time until we find out.
And then it will probably look far worse for you all hiding his secrets (and your own)
While playing dumb etc.

It's funny i have said many times that a ton of you Monero shills know what happened
and after all this time not 1 of you denied it.
every single time you simply bob & weave and play this little game.. where you avoid answering the question
then demand "i prove it"
Maybe i could if you guys didn't hide 90% of the story ?

PS:
Leave me a negative rating and go buy more cheap Monero NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Then maybe go spam about it on Poloniex.. with your Marketing companies.

EDIT:
Oh and anyone have any idea how a Monero Marketing company would work ?
Seems to me one would not start a business unless it could turn a profit.
So how does Latapie's Monero marketing company make money ?

Rias

Activity: 373

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:15:38 PM

This thread is so much cyclical you can read whichever page you want to get the full scope of this discussion.
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:51:26 PM

Here have a tinfoil hat and a joint

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 05:49:19 PM

At least i am not a pedophile.

You posted you download child porn.  That makes you a pedophile.

Why else would you dress up as Wolverine and go to children's parties?  Sick fuck.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:40:33 PM

This thread is so much cyclical you can read whichever page you want to get the full scope of this discussion.

Pretty much true of all of Spoetnik's posts ever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: