Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:28:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will teach you do make a fair weekly wage by selling Virtual Credit Cards!  (Read 496 times)
Vaporious (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 11:49:29 AM

Hi! First off, I'm not just selling some lame PDF that I bought from the darkweb.

I will offer you:
  • My skype username for support whenever you need it, teach you step by step how to go about acquiring the VCC's
  • Provide you with multiple places to advertise your product, where you will actually get buyers, repeat buyers, build a clientele eventually
  • With your initial payment I will provide you with one of the VCCs you will be selling!
  • They are $5 minimum load, period. And yes, it's your $5 you load onto it.
  • If you don't want a debit/credit/paypal/bank acct connected to them I will provide surrogate funding that you pay for w/ BTC (small vig)
  • There is a big market for these you just have to know where to sell them. This isn't going to make you rich but it's a good start to learning how to conduct a business plan successfully and make some scratch
  • If you want me to provide a written guide along with the most-of-the-time personal assistance, I can whip one up with links, strategys, business plan, what to be cautious about, etc

Questions? Add me on Skype : Vaporswc is my username is shows up as Myner
Questions? You can PM me on here but I am not on here that often at all, for realz.
How much can I make? It all depends on you, but it's not hard to make $30-$50/day if you stay focused. If you want to turn it into an empire, I know people who have and do just do this one thing and make a couple hundred/day.

Thanks! The fee for this is low, nothing outrageous and negotiable. I just wouldn't mind sharing some expertise in business, how to run a "mini business" I guess. I run all sorts of "mini businesses" and I don't have to work anymore. I still do work, but for real when I'm there most of the time I'm thinking about how much more I could be making at home, lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:55:55 AM

Can't you just get a free vcc from signing up with Neteller ?
Vaporious (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 12:14:02 PM

Can't you just get a free vcc from signing up with Neteller ?

Yeah, that's one way, if your a buyer reading this thread though it takes I think 3 days before you can have A card, just one, have to show a shitload more identification just for 4 more cards...I don't think they verify paypals either

If you put it that way though, this is more of a convenience thing since you could go to neteller and wait 3 days and get one yourself. <--- thought this was my selling thread

This is for starting up your own little money making deal by providing people with just that convenience. Most people who want to...whatever don't/can't wait 3 days and will pay the extra money. Once again sure anyone can go get a VCC from Neteller...but I still sell around 10 cards/day and I don't really advertise them much anymore I'm doing other stuff making more

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:25:27 PM

As you know people here want some sort of proof to start with .Also personal invitation of Skype's or PM's sounds a bit fishy .Can I get a vouch copy or some medium to get a demo about the service and preview it ?
Vaporious (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 05:51:36 PM

As you know people here want some sort of proof to start with .Also personal invitation of Skype's or PM's sounds a bit fishy .Can I get a vouch copy or some medium to get a demo about the service and preview it ?

Hmm that would basically be giving you the opportunity to skip the middleman being me lol. Like I said I won't be pressuring anyone to send to me first, escrow or me send first is what i see most likely happening. Like an account like yours I would give you the card details first, and a screenshot confirming the balance.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:49:40 AM

You mean you can get VCCs instantly for maybe 10 accounts a day which can be use to verify paypal?
While I'm not interested to get a vcc myself, I'm interested to how you market such services. Adding you to my skype contacts.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:46:30 AM

I have an unverified alt paypal account, how much using the vcc to verify it will cost?
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 12:56:06 AM

I have an unverified alt paypal account, how much using the vcc to verify it will cost?

This sounds like a good case to proove the claims of the seller. When he can provide such vcc and the paypal can get verified then it shows that he at least knows what he speaks about and he might be able to provide what he promises.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: