Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Price rise is over  (Read 27236 times)
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:27:51 PM

So is the price rise really over because I think that the rise is still rising at the moment. The price is rise is going to be over soon I think because the halving is going to come in anytime soon now.

the current price rise isn't over as long as we have the block halving still ahead of us. after the block halving i expect the price to come down significantly. it's a normal thing to happen as there is a good load of hype and speculation in the current price due to the block halving.
Bitcoin has no limitation for increasing and decreasing.. and yeah your right bitcoin price is not over the price will be increase more accroding to traders outside bitcoin will more valuable after block halving so the more you have bitcoin right now the more you can make a profit..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:42:53 PM

The price rise was over a while ago, the context of this thread needs to be taken into account, but it isn't over currently.

The hardest thing for people on this forum seems to be reading the context of threads and what events were occurring during the creation of the thread, but whatever. At least reply to people instead of referencing the OP in threads like these.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:15:14 PM

It's time to sell. But most traders now that already.

I would buy again when the price is around 280 dollar. Maybe 270.

Yeah the rise is over. December has started and I doubt we will see any gains.
People will spend money and therefore I expect the price to decline as well.
Question is how much will it go down?
I hope the 300 isn't something we should to be concerned about.
It is definitely another good chance to continue accumulating.
i dont think the rise is over and i dont know why you are talking about the 300 do you raelly thing he will drop that fast . I think that the price rising only is beginnin so we will see.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:15:15 PM

MACD heading down, RSI is too high, MA and EMA not looking good.

This thing is going nowhere but dooown.
Lol, you've been posting about the rally stopping since October. 

I told you it was a Pump-n-Dump scheme.
...and you've been posting about the price dropping for probably all your posts... not sure about your credibility.

A smart trader would take advantage of the ups and downs.  Not really sure about your doomsday outlook, but I think if we hold $340, we're still rising in the broader sense since late September, early October.

as you can see in this image there is coming a rise not a drop because he rises allot the past view weeks does not mean that there is comming a drop. The coin can do all kind of things and halving is comming so we will see.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:19:34 PM

price rise is never over i dont know who told you that but there will always be a price rise and off course he will also drop but not so many i think at the end of the year the price of the bitcoin will be around the 1000 each.
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:23:33 PM

I told you it was a Pump-n-Dump scheme.
\
I think that the price is rising again and not over is, the price has hit 600 Dollar and it is possible that the price still will continue to rise. I am curious on how far it will go.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:07:34 PM

The price rise is maybe over for a month or so at its max but when the halving has been arrived its gonna rise to a much higher price if you ask me.
apriyoni

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 11:31:41 AM

The price rise is maybe over for a month or so at its max but when the halving has been arrived its gonna rise to a much higher price if you ask me.

that is right. The bitcoin price has risen a lot recently. It needs some consolidation for a few months, then  it will rise again.
glerand

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:30:26 AM

that is right. The bitcoin price has risen a lot recently. It needs some consolidation for a few months, then  it will rise again.

This is just the correction after the big rise. The bitcoin price has risen 30% over the last 30 days, quite large.
yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:55:56 AM

Bitcoin is starting to rise again,the rally continues until the halving starts.
No more price down that will happen this month..the bulls are coming.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:06:22 AM

I believe so, bitcoin is continue rising these days and its not totally over since halving is not really occuring for now, we can see for more price up and that will continue untill july so the best thing we need to do for now is to hold and wait countdown to halving is in counting for days and surely well get more benifited by it, theirs no doubt since no one cam destruct for the price rising these days.

apriyoni

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 08:13:18 AM

The OP is from 2 Dec last year. If a new thread is created, I think the tile will be "price rise just started".
Jateng

Activity: 1245
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:05:31 AM

The OP is from 2 Dec last year. If a new thread is created, I think the tile will be "price rise just started".

But the most recent price rise is over. I think the price of bitcoin is consolidating at the moment, maybe for some time.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Fascinat

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:08:57 PM

But the most recent price rise is over. I think the price of bitcoin is consolidating at the moment, maybe for some time.
I agree with you. IMO it will rise again weeks from now, just wait for it. My guess is that it will touch 1000$ again soon.

I am not so confident. I think the price will trade below $700 for a few more months, then it will rise 40-60%.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:04:41 PM

I agree with you. IMO it will rise again weeks from now, just wait for it. My guess is that it will touch 1000$ again soon.

I am not so confident. I think the price will trade below $700 for a few more months, then it will rise 40-60%.

Why is it that I have a feel that the price will drop a bit. And shoot up the following days.

sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:07:52 PM

bitcoin prices have now decreased significantly. I did not fully understand the causes of this decline. Now some of my friends have experienced substantial losses .but I still believe that prices will rise further bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:33:26 PM

bitcoin prices have now decreased significantly. I did not fully understand the causes of this decline. Now some of my friends have experienced substantial losses .but I still believe that prices will rise further bitcoin.
I think its a plan there for them to buy again at lowest price just like taking a followers to sell thier coins .because i think as many as new investors follows the market output or the crowd if the one says price will crash as low as this price so followers would sell their coins. We are more expecting that it will rise more until the end of halving.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:36:12 PM

I think its a plan there for them to buy again at lowest price just like taking a followers to sell thier coins .because i think as many as new investors follows the market output or the crowd if the one says price will crash as low as this price so followers would sell their coins. We are more expecting that it will rise more until the end of halving.

Right now bitcoin needs some rest and it will again get active we reach near to the halving, so I think price will again start rising in the first week of July.
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:37:53 PM

We'll find out this weekend if price rise is over. I believe it's over but there's a chance Chinese may restart the pump over the weekend. Even if they restart it, it may only be a temporary pump. Bitcoin is headed to a convulsive slide down to 250 before November/December rocket.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:49:20 PM

Yes some people didn't minimize the loss or on the other hand, wasted some good profits. That is really a part of trading life, regrets. People must not fully expect their target price to make profits. Most of the trader, don't hold too much. That is the art of doing profits by circulation rather than to wait for a long time.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: