Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:55:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to obits Signature Campaign Earn up to .180 per month(NO OPEN SLOTS)  (Read 6123 times)
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:50:21 AM

Is there any open slot for full member to apply ??
You might as well want to wake up and read the above comments .The campaign is done,the funds are gone.No one is getting paid.If you're still interested in advertising their signature for free you always can .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:38:02 PM

Is there any open slot for full member to apply ??
You might as well want to wake up and read the above comments .The campaign is done,the funds are gone.No one is getting paid.If you're still interested in advertising their signature for free you always can .
But this one pays on a monthly basis. Not even a month done SO NOBODY GETS PAID! Huh Huh Huh
That is pure rubbish for those that ran with this since the beginning.
Red trust is needed to be given so that new campaigns in the future don't do this to members here.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 4400

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:47:56 PM

Hey guys im still waiting for correspondence from the owners of this site as to whether they will honor payments or not. I apologize as this entire situation was outta my control. masterp looks to be trying to clear his name as well so there is some light at the end of the tunnel i hope.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:32:51 AM

Hey guys im still waiting for correspondence from the owners of this site as to whether they will honor payments or not. I apologize as this entire situation was outta my control. masterp looks to be trying to clear his name as well so there is some light at the end of the tunnel i hope.
Well, that was a bad news. I just know that master-p sold his account.

Is all the fund for payment is held by escrow?

The payment address is from this https://blockchain.info/address/1DaT9MmWhwmaBtK8sZ6AJgpRL7HQ47U1b2, am i right?

Is the 0.075 BTC for every week is fee for escrow?

I know your situation, you really not resposible for this. But help us to keep in touch and find out where the real master-p is.

He should responsible about this.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:36:17 AM

Is the 0.075 BTC for every week is fee for escrow?

I believe thats the campaign fee that yahoo takes.

I know your situation, you really not resposible for this. But help us to keep in touch and find out where the real master-p is.
The follow-up thread is here if anyone is interested: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1306301.new#new
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 4400

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:41:27 AM

I was paid .075 per week for maintaining the campaign. Im not exactly sure when the "sale" happened for the acct of master-P or when this hacker stole his acct but up until a week ago master-P or whomever conteolled the acct was doing business like normal. Im at just as much a loss here as you guys as i had 1.5btc stolen by this person.

This campaign is the only campaign that has not responded. All the other campaigns i manage have responded and have paid the users for their work. I assure you guys im trying to contact the owners but its not looking good. No response for 2 days now

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:59:41 AM

I was paid .075 per week for maintaining the campaign. Im not exactly sure when the "sale" happened for the acct of master-P or when this hacker stole his acct but up until a week ago master-P or whomever conteolled the acct was doing business like normal. Im at just as much a loss here as you guys as i had 1.5btc stolen by this person.

This campaign is the only campaign that has not responded. All the other campaigns i manage have responded and have paid the users for their work. I assure you guys im trying to contact the owners but its not looking good. No response for 2 days now

Do they (owner) have account in this forum?

Is this person https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=511858 ?
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 06:00:43 AM

PAYDAY
Jan 2nd 2016

The payday for this campaign was suppose to be 2nd Jan 2016 as mentioned in OP and therefore I'll carry this sig until then, paid or not I am going honor my part of the deal.

I think it would have been much better if this campaign was weekly instead of monthly so participants would have gotten paid a few times this month like the campaign manager did.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:52:04 PM

cancel my application to other campaign and i had decided to wear this signature till the payment day even though I would be paid or not
foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 07:04:50 AM

The payday for this campaign was suppose to be 2nd Jan 2016 as mentioned in OP and therefore I'll carry this sig until then, paid or not I am going honor my part of the deal.

I think it would have been much better if this campaign was weekly instead of monthly so participants would have gotten paid a few times this month like the campaign manager did.
I will do the same. I will still wear this signature until 2nd Jan 2016.

Hope we can get paid, and got some info about our escrow which is master-p.
btcteaser

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:34:43 PM

Dear Tom and other users who were helping with the campaign,

I saw your e-mail, I am sorry for not replying it immediately, there is a reason for that, because the timing and style of the e-mail looked very suspicious like scam e-mail, the time and different style of writing that was not the same as before, when me and you, Tom, were negotiating.
Plus, because of our previous experience with scamming, hacking, all that "good" stuff, especially on New Year Eve.
We are shocked to say the least.

In our defense, that we have nothing to do with the loss of money, I have all e-mails proving that, if there is a need emails be published, please let us know.

2.5 BTC was sent, here is a confirmation f147ac7e98f8f057e93d6dd278412c77732128e72579f1728b47f4eef0671a67  It was sent on Dec 1.
And I was promised that everybody would be paid through escrow, and all details on advertising campaign would be provided.

So we are in the same loss and confusion as all of you who participated, and we are tremendously sorry.

If any of you would like to participate in new signature campaign, that would be based on the instructions coming directly from CCEDK team, and owners of Obits, we are ready to propose you something where we all can be sure we get some value.

Please, feel free to comment here if interested, and we will reach you in PM for further info.

Happy New Year!

P.S. Even if this is completely not our fault, we are terribly sorry and appreciate what was done.
redmond

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:42:01 AM

I saw your e-mail, I am sorry for not replying it immediately, there is a reason for that, because the timing and style of the e-mail looked very suspicious like scam e-mail, the time and different style of writing that was not the same as before, when me and you, Tom, were negotiating.
Plus, because of our previous experience with scamming, hacking, all that "good" stuff, especially on New Year Eve.

In our defense, that we have nothing to do with the loss of money, I have all e-mails proving that, if there is a need emails be published, please let us know.

2.5 BTC was sent, here is a confirmation f147ac7e98f8f057e93d6dd278412c77732128e72579f1728b47f4eef0671a67  It was sent on Dec 1.
And I was promised that everybody would be paid through escrow, and all details on advertising campaign would be provided.

So we are in the same loss and confusion as all of you who participated, and we are tremendously sorry.

If any of you would like to participate in new signature campaign, that would be based on the instructions coming directly from CCEDK team, and owners of Obits, we are ready to propose you something where we all can be sure we get some value.

Please, feel free to comment here if interested, and we will reach you in PM for further info.

Happy New Year!

P.S. Even if this is completely not our fault, we are terribly sorry and appreciate what was done.

You should learn from other campaign in this forum. Most of the owner are absorbed this loss and paid members for there work.

No one is suspecting that, you didn't send money to escrow but we know escrow cheated but it is not members mistake also.

Guys if this owner just push responsibilities on escrow than I suggest no one should join there new campaign and let him go and find some where else to promote his service.

We should brand there service also SCAM and can't trust any more because if any issues comes up later they may just push it to some one else and we may be SCAMMED again.
raaajlucky

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:06:28 AM

2.5 BTC was sent, here is a confirmation f147ac7e98f8f057e93d6dd278412c77732128e72579f1728b47f4eef0671a67  It was sent on Dec 1.

Happy New Year!

This is not the right way of promoting your service in this forum. You should have payed to all members like other campaigns are doing it.
Winalunt

Activity: 525

Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:19:47 AM

It is better if the owners them selves are handling the payment issues.Trusting anyone now doesn't seems appropriate.
However, it will be a kind act if they are happy to pay their advertisers.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:35:16 AM

It is better if the owners them selves are handling the payment issues.Trusting anyone now doesn't seems appropriate.
However, it will be a kind act if they are happy to pay their advertisers.

Yeah that will be great step if owners of this site would like to pay their advertisers all are into this campaign now for a month long and i will do agree with your suggestion if they want to continue this campaign than should hold their themselves.
prodigy8

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:23:21 PM

2.5 BTC was sent, here is a confirmation f147ac7e98f8f057e93d6dd278412c77732128e72579f1728b47f4eef0671a67  It was sent on Dec 1.

Happy New Year!

Do you have any plan to continue the signature campaign for this month (January)

I was thinking if you continue the campaign then maybe paying us a little higher would be better and maybe for 2 months in a row you could cover the December total lost amount.

If this is the end then really bad for your company.
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 03:12:16 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2016, 07:51:37 PM by bitbaby

Jan 3rd. Removing signature.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 03:21:47 AM

Happy New Year!

There is a very good way to ruin the reputation of your business.

Quoting for reference for the negative trust I am leaving you. 
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 02:53:47 PM

release my signature for this company with feeling disappointed because seem the owner do not find a solution for this problem
and i'm done with this campaign now!!!
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 04:10:19 PM

I already removed the signature but im waiting for the payments. I hope this will be resolved as this kind of problem hurts the bitcoin community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: