Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 9 unit S5 325$ each + shipping pay btc  (Read 2754 times)
larry12

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:15:50 AM

Day 4 passed . Going to day 5 . If you had accepted escrow from the begining you would already been paid . Let's see in how many more days you will sell ...

This is exactly what I am thinking. This will never sell without escrow anyways.

My offer is still valid i will buy all of them if we use @OgNasty as escrow
If he send me the ants on monday they will arrive to me maybe Friday.......

#Bitcoin The future is here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mirages (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:29:44 AM

I've asked to my girlfriend to put them on ebay. i've found lower expedition fees .

you can find them here : http://www.befr.ebay.be/sch/petitpois912/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

there who want a guaranty canbuy by paypal and have a chargeback option in case of problem !!!

but i just don't trust anybody to have my money in hands waiting to release that to me ...

so if you'r interrested you can buy them there .

sorry for past answer but Escrow was absolutely not an option for me trading on a forum without other rules and dispute option ...

Regards to all the community .
larry12

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:54:08 AM

8 days after the topic was published.....the ants are still for sale.....  Wink You dont believe in escrow providers ? You’ve made my day  Grin

NOBODY here will buy from u without escrow just because you’re saying you’re honest trader.....

Good Luck
larry12

#Bitcoin The future is here.
Mirages (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:11:59 PM

8 days after the topic was published.....the ants are still for sale.....  Wink You dont believe in escrow providers ? You’ve made my day  Grin

NOBODY here will buy from u without escrow just because you’re saying you’re honest trader.....

Good Luck
larry12

it's cause of that i asked to my GF to put them on ebay , that way , buyers may have a chargeback guaranty ... with the paypal guarantee ...
Chronikka

Activity: 658
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:11:23 PM

Good Luck
larry12

it's cause of that i asked to my GF to put them on ebay , that way , buyers may have a chargeback guaranty ... with the paypal guarantee ...

You will also lose more than 10% of your sale price in fees to Ebay/Paypal.  It would cost you less just to accept escrow here on the forum.

But in any case, mind posting the link to your Ebay auction? You know in case somebody here actually does want to buy them?

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:34:41 PM

Good Luck
larry12

You will also lose more than 10% of your sale price in fees to Ebay/Paypal.  It would cost you less just to accept escrow here on the forum.

But in any case, mind posting the link to your Ebay auction? You know in case somebody here actually does want to buy them?
He loses a nice market share of buyers, but he doesn't care.
Also loses 10% on ebay, but he doesn't care.
Could use an escrow and have buyer pay for it, but he doesn't care.
Could start to build a reputation for himself, but he doesn't care.
Could have taken advice of all the other members here, but he doesn't care.

Funny pattern here ^_^

albertjacob

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:26:56 PM

Not Interest on your service.
Mirages (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:24:14 PM

ho guys wil you finally shut your mouths if you were'nt interrested in buying Cheesy
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:54:56 PM

No we won't because this is a COMMUNITY and the people who know better are doing their best to keep the people who don't from getting ripped off by scum like you.

You are a piece of shit thief (and not even a particularly bright one) and there is ZERO chance that anyone who sent you any BTC would ever receive a miner.

Go away.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:22:09 PM

No we won't because this is a COMMUNITY and the people who know better are doing their best to keep the people who don't from getting ripped off by scum like you.

You are a piece of shit thief (and not even a particularly bright one) and there is ZERO chance that anyone who sent you any BTC would ever receive a miner.

Go away.
The only reason we do this, is to scrutinize people and get them to earn the communities' trust. People in the community want to see bitcoin grow and develop with a good representation to the world. Nobody here wants more newbies to fall victim to sad scams.

If you can't agree to those terms, then you should probably find some other community to try and deface.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:07:36 PM

You are taking a HUGE risk by selling on eBay right now.

Right now is the best time to sell miners and probably has the highest rate of being scammed.

Since price of BTC is rising there is a lot of demand, but if the difficulty keeps rising, your buyer has 45 days to send back your S5 and get a FULL REFUND including the shipping both ways.

Since you actually posted these miners on eBay you don't seem like a scammer but you really are better off just selling on here with ESCROW.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
herzlos1985

Activity: 662
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:10:11 PM

Livraison et expédition
Vers
Service
Délai de livraison*
19,00 EUR
Turquie
bpost - standaardverzending
Varie pour les objets envoyés depuis l'étranger
Le vendeur envoie l'objet 3 jours après avoir reçu le paiement - la page s'ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre ou un nouvel onglet.

Turkey shipping fee 19 eur is this true ? If true, I bid now..
Mirages (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:43:23 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 05:59:46 AM by Mirages

Livraison et expédition
Vers
Service
Délai de livraison*
19,00 EUR
Turquie
Le vendeur envoie l'objet 3 jours après avoir reçu le paiement - la page s'ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre ou un nouvel onglet.

it will take time but i have found a worlwide delivery service but that take a lot of time and has no tracking . he is cheaper than all the others .

otherwise for a worlwide shipping to turkey with track&trace and 1 week to delivery max it's arround 34€ / unit...

and the third possibility is a bulk shipping for max 20 Kg for 44 EUR so 4 or 5 miners ...

Right now is the best time to sell miners and probably has the highest rate of being scammed.

Since price of BTC is rising there is a lot of demand, but if the difficulty keeps rising, your buyer has 45 days to send back your S5 and get a FULL REFUND including the shipping both ways.

Since you actually posted these miners on eBay you don't seem like a scammer but you really are better off just selling on here with ESCROW.

As i saifd i will scam no one , but on the ebay my GF has setted that we don't accept the object in return for refund as it is item of second hand. i would just notice to the ebay's buyers that i can take an insurance in theyr name if the package was damaged during the travel to the destination . it's arround 5.50€ for 250€ of value and 9.99 for rotection to 500€ .

i will notice to the buyers by message on ebay or ask her to modify the decription .

but as i've been scammed for some goods , even using escrow, i'm not realy friendly with this trade way ... if i have smallest value goods to sell i'll try here a first time and we will see , i have 2 Usb key miners , maybe begin the escrow experience with them ...
13x7

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:44:57 AM

Can yiu add me on the skupe!?
Mirages (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:46:45 AM

add : mimibrindfer
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:32:05 AM

add : mimibrindfer

Word of warning, please dont add or contact random people on Skype especially brand new accounts posted just to say it.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:32:59 AM

Livraison et expédition
Vers
Service
Délai de livraison*
19,00 EUR
Turquie

it will take time but i have found a worlwide delivery service but that take a lot of time and has no tracking . he is cheaper than all the others .

otherwise for a worlwide shipping to turkey with track&trace and 1 week to delivery max it's arround 34€ / unit...

and the third possibility is a bulk shipping for max 20 Kg for 44 EUR so 4 or 5 miners ...

As i saifd i will scam no one , but on the ebay my GF has setted that we don't accept the object in return for refund as it is item of second hand. i would just notice to the ebay's buyers that i can take an insurance in theyr name if the package was damaged during the travel to the destination . it's arround 5.50€ for 250€ of value and 9.99 for rotection to 500€ .

i will notice to the buyers by message on ebay or ask her to modify the decription .

but as i've been scammed for some goods , even using escrow, i'm not realy friendly with this trade way ... if i have smallest value goods to sell i'll try here a first time and we will see , i have 2 Usb key miners , maybe begin the escrow experience with them ...

You don't understand how eBay works now.

It doesn't matter if you put " NO REFUNDS" the buyer can send it back and get full refund saying its "NOT AS DESCRIBED".

Do some Googling if you don't believe me. Don't sell miners on eBay.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Fx_

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:34:05 AM

Call me nuts, I just decided that I may takes him on his offer. Wink

So I am pretty much a newbie in Bitcoin world, and decided that I'll be mining as my first step. Smiley

The seller mentioned he used his units for 1 month is there anyway to verify this?  Huh
Also, typically if no overclocking is involoved at all, how long could I expect that a single unit of S5 would last?

Any help is appreciated. Cheesy
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:03:13 PM

So I am pretty much a newbie in Bitcoin world, and decided that I'll be mining as my first step. Smiley

The seller mentioned he used his units for 1 month is there anyway to verify this?  Huh
Also, typically if no overclocking is involoved at all, how long could I expect that a single unit of S5 would last?

You will not find any S5 which would be used only in a month.

Fx_

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:19:24 PM

The seller mentioned he used his units for 1 month is there anyway to verify this?  Huh

You will not find any S5 which would be used only in a month.

Ok I understand your logic, but I was thinking to ask for his recipe as a verification method.

Anyway, I asked him for an easy proof earlier and he should have talked to me 3hours ago... I guess no deal is going to happen here.

Would you or others recommend any specific (used?) model or brand with high hashing rate, given that electricity doesn't take into consideration?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: