Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:34:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Khodorkovsky on Russia: Expect "Revolutionary" Changes  (Read 1498 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:52:36 AM

In addition to opposition from Khodorkovsky and one would presume Billionare Jacob Rothchild, Billionare George Soros is on record for his outspoken in his opposition to Putin.

Quote from: George Soros
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/2015/07/09/partnership-china-avoid-world-war/
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-23/george-soros-slams-putin-warns-existential-threat-russia

Mr. Putin it seems has some powerful adversaries.

From what I read, Putin himself is fairly well situated financially.  Certainly enough to fight well on the propaganda front against people of his own financial status ranking if he so chooses.

I wonder if this is happening already to some extent.  I personally have a relatively favorable opinion of him relative to the Soros/Rothchild ilk though I am fairly aware that my information is subject to be propagandistic in nature and of questionable reliability.  Even so, the basic status as a bone in the throat of the 'new world order' crowd is one which is likely to be popular, and more-so as things progress and more and more societies lock down into totalitarian modes (like France did recently.)  I would say that Putin has a strong hand by virtue of this.  For my part, I am no where nearly convince that there is not a 'good-cop/bad-cop' game being played here on our way toward a Technocratic and totalitarian future.  All I can do is to weigh events and reactions as they come in to try to figure it out.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 10:33:46 AM

I wonder why gov released him... They should've let him to serve 20-30 years behind bars.

Yes, they should have... But, but... Khodorkovskij needed to see his ailing mother, so he was let off on humanitarian grounds. Besides, such a prominent and exemplary politician as Frau Merkel, with her characteristic mendacity, vouched that Khodorkovskij would stay out of politics after his release, and who would doubt Mekel's words...  Roll Eyes

I think he was released to show the world his true colours...

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 12:59:18 PM

In addition to opposition from Khodorkovsky and one would presume Billionare Jacob Rothchild, Billionare George Soros is on record for his outspoken in his opposition to Putin.

Quote from: George Soros
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/2015/07/09/partnership-china-avoid-world-war/
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-23/george-soros-slams-putin-warns-existential-threat-russia

Mr. Putin it seems has some powerful adversaries.

From what I read, Putin himself is fairly well situated financially.  Certainly enough to fight well on the propaganda front against people of his own financial status ranking if he so chooses.

I wonder if this is happening already to some extent.  I personally have a relatively favorable opinion of him relative to the Soros/Rothchild ilk though I am fairly aware that my information is subject to be propagandistic in nature and of questionable reliability.  Even so, the basic status as a bone in the throat of the 'new world order' crowd is one which is likely to be popular, and more-so as things progress and more and more societies lock down into totalitarian modes (like France did recently.)  I would say that Putin has a strong hand by virtue of this.  For my part, I am no where nearly convince that there is not a 'good-cop/bad-cop' game being played here on our way toward a Technocratic and totalitarian future.  All I can do is to weigh events and reactions as they come in to try to figure it out.

If you want to understand Putin and address you concerns, I can recommend reading this report:
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2014/08/15/is-putin-part-of-nwo/

The good cop/bad cop or other such hoax is a targeted information attack on Putin, attempting to discredit him and to drag him under together with the failing powers of the West.

Just in: Russia's Prosecutor's Office issued an international arrest warrant on Khodorkovskij, saying that when Putin signed the pardon, he didn't have access to the full scope of information, which is now in the possession of the Prosecutor's Office.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:56:27 PM

Heyy Russian troll ... no post about the new law voted in Russia ... that claims now that the russian law is higher that international law ? Anyway ... any trial in russia a $$ matter ... if you have money and good friends ... no risk ...

Russians are too busy to check why on two military satelitte launched, one is already broken ... Russian qualitat :-)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:29:04 PM

Yes, they should have... But, but... Khodorkovskij needed to see his ailing mother, so he was let off on humanitarian grounds. Besides, such a prominent and exemplary politician as Frau Merkel, with her characteristic mendacity, vouched that Khodorkovskij would stay out of politics after his release, and who would doubt Mekel's words...  Roll Eyes

Hundreds of people committed suicide and tens of thousands lost their livelihood and savings when Mikhail Khodorkovsky used the infamous "Loans for Shares" technique to seize Yukos in 1995. Till now, he hasn't paid a penny in compensation to the victims of his crimes. And it should not be forgotten that even now he is worth somewhere between $500 million and $1 billion.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:27:16 PM

Shortly after Khodorkovsky's arrest on tax evasion, fraud, and other economic crimes,
You forgot murder. Almost everybody, who knew something about Khodorkovsky's business, is dead now.

Yeah, you know making business in Russia in the 90s was a little risky and, err... bloody, mildly speaking. So you are going to say that Berezovsky didn't die on his own, but had been assassinated by Khodorkovsky's accomplices?
I think so, because I don't believe in coincidences when there is a dozen of accidents and suicides.

Some others who had business with Khodorkovsky:

Steven Curtis, died in 2004
Paul Castle, died in 2010
Robert Curtis, died in 2012
David West, died in 2014
Johnny Elichaoff, died in 2014
Scot Young, died in 2014

This criminal should be in jail for a lifetime, he doesn't deserve freedom.
Well...

https://www.rt.com/politics/325065-khodorkovsky-faces-new-charges-within/

Thank God, I can feel my wish coming true Cheesy
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 08:10:33 PM

Well...

I wonder if Khodorkovskij's Western masters would rather silence him, like they did with Litvinenko and BErezovskij, than to let him be arrested by Russia and risking that he'd say something in court...

I newly came across this book, and it seems to be a worthy addition to my library of "food for thought" books.

The Phony Litvinenko Murder
http://www.amazon.com/Phony-Litvinenko-Murder-William-Dunkerley/dp/0615559018

This seminal book totally debunks the mainstream story about Alexander Litvinenko. He is the reputed former KGB spy who was murdered in 2006 on orders of Vladimir Putin. Author William Dunkerley methodically proves that storyline to be a hoax.

Dunkerley goes headline-by-headline through media reports and shows clearly that they do not correspond with known facts.

Just months after Litvinenko's death, Dunkerley was commissioned by the International Federation of Journalists to investigate and analyze the media coverage of this case. It was a big job. The accusation that Russian president Vladimir Putin had ordered Litvinenko's death had emerged as a news bombshell. It propelled top headlines globally for a long time to come.

The Phony Litvinenko Murder contains the details of Dunkerley's extensive research. The surprising analytical conclusion he reached is that the worldwide media reports don't match the facts. That's why this book is named The Phony Litvinenko Murder.

Litvinenko's famous deathbed allegation of Putin's culpability is just one example. Dunkerley shows that it was a hoax. The hoaxer has even confessed that the words were his, not Litvinenko's. You'll see more hard-hitting analysis like this in the book.

Dunkerley explains through concrete example how gross fabrications concocted by very sophisticated political enemies of Putin's were successfully turned into the mainstream storyline that still predominates in the news. This book covers not only the period immediately following Litvinenko's death, but the five ensuing years, as well.

With the Litvinenko story still popping up in the news, The Phony Litvinenko Murder is a must read. It will help you to understand who you can believe and who you can't. You'll see the method of fabrication that was employed. And you can use all that insight in trying to understand and make sense out of any new media reports.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:20:19 AM

Well...

What makes you think that he will come back to Russia, so that he will be prosecuted? He is enjoying his life in London, and the British are not going to deport him to Russia. So these charges will remain as they are. At the best, the Russian courts can sentence him to a prison camp or hard labor for a few years, in absentia.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:26:43 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 10:28:23 AM by Balthazar

Well...

What makes you think that he will come back to Russia, so that he will be prosecuted?
Of course this coward won't come back. But it doesn't matter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zelimkhan_Yandarbiyev#Death

He is enjoying his life in London, and the British are not going to deport him to Russia. So these charges will remain as they are.

The time will come and he won't be able to be sure of anything. Neither new friend nor the turn of ignition key. He will be afraid of everything, including the daily glass of wine. I wouldn't call this a happy life.
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 04:16:38 AM

Nuke Russia, warm it up!

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:52:32 AM

The time will come and he won't be able to be sure of anything. Neither new friend nor the turn of ignition key. He will be afraid of everything, including the daily glass of wine. I wouldn't call this a happy life.

Lol... but still I would like him to be sent to some derelict labor camp in the Northeast Siberia. Has the Russian government recovered any part of the loot from him? Yukos was handed over to the government, but at the same time billions of USD worth of funds were unaccounted for. Khodorkovsky and his goons smuggled it out of Russia even before he got arrested.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 11:25:54 PM

Read today that Switzerland may extradite Khodorkovskij (wanted by Russia on charges of manslaughter).

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: