Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:55:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Organizing legal actions against GLBSE assets issuers who try to not pay back  (Read 1686 times)
conspirosphere.tk (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 09:37:06 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2012, 10:40:41 AM by conspirosphere.tk

For who wants to discuss the pros and cons of Giga's actions there are other threads.

I expect that other issuers will find profitable the trick by Giga:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=127488.0;topicseen
So this thread is open to discuss actions against issuers who try similar tricks to not pay back small investors or who does not want their ID documents circulated.

My opinion about it is stated from here onward:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=75802.msg1353074#msg1353074

Here we should discuss just the practicalities of collectively rent a lawyer to get back our property or at least exact retribution against who tries to steal it.  
I have just 30-something Giga's bonds, out of a total of 140 BTC in GLBSE bonds (value of September 19) and I am ready to pay up to 50% of my bonds value to any lawyer who act against an issuer who tries loopholes to not payback like Giga. (50% of my Giga bonds for an action against Giga and so on). I think we should agree on a legal fee in % of our property equal for all.
To be serious we should be ready to put our fee money in an escrow.

So anyone who wants to join should answer here quantifying his offer, so that we know how much resources we have.
Then we need a lawyer, ideally available to get paid when he recovers our stolen funds. Anyone can suggest one?

The work should be easy, since there is a ton of laws that Giga violated from day 1. So maybe just a letter to the Giga's lawyer will be enough to persuade them to send back our properties immediately.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shadow383

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 12:01:40 AM

silverbox of JTME also ran it would seem, although he has much smaller liabilities.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 08:15:32 AM

Then we need a lawyer, ideally available to get paid when he recovers our stolen funds. Anyone can suggest one?

Also interested in this. Not for anything to do with GLBSE bonds, just in general. A lawyer willing to argue breach of contract et al on a personal injury type of retainer is always good to have.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
finkleshnorts

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 11:24:05 AM

silverbox of JTME also ran it would seem, although he has much smaller liabilities.

At least we know what he did with the money...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67933.0
silverbox
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 12:23:16 PM

I didn't run??  JTME has been shut down per the contract, when I receive a list from Nefario, I'll payout per the contract.

BTW where is JTME's PPS payments for the last 3 days we mined with you???  Hmmm??? 
silverbox
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 12:23:44 PM

At least we know what he did with the money...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67933.0

lol.
Shadow383

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 03:43:15 PM

I didn't run??  JTME has been shut down per the contract, when I receive a list from Nefario, I'll payout per the contract.

BTW where is JTME's PPS payments for the last 3 days we mined with you???  Hmmm??? 
I held onto a day and a bit's worth because you locked the thread and disappeared, protecting my interests as a shareholder  Wink
If you plan on paying out then great, I'll pay you for those shares when JTME starts paying  Tongue
silverbox
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 04:26:32 PM

I didn't run??  JTME has been shut down per the contract, when I receive a list from Nefario, I'll payout per the contract.

BTW where is JTME's PPS payments for the last 3 days we mined with you???  Hmmm???  
I held onto a day and a bit's worth because you locked the thread and disappeared, protecting my interests as a shareholder  Wink
If you plan on paying out then great, I'll pay you for those shares when JTME starts paying  Tongue

Uh huh.  The pot calling the kettle black here..  You kept funds that were owed from your pool to JTME, I don't care how you justify it, those shares were sent to your pool and you didn't pay for them.  

If anyone is in the wrong here its you, yet you have the temerity to say I ran off...

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 05:19:29 PM

I didn't run??  JTME has been shut down per the contract, when I receive a list from Nefario, I'll payout per the contract.

BTW where is JTME's PPS payments for the last 3 days we mined with you???  Hmmm???  
I held onto a day and a bit's worth because you locked the thread and disappeared, protecting my interests as a shareholder  Wink
If you plan on paying out then great, I'll pay you for those shares when JTME starts paying  Tongue

Uh huh.  The pot calling the kettle black here..  You kept funds that were owed from your pool to JTME, I don't care how you justify it, those shares were sent to your pool and you didn't pay for them.  

If anyone is in the wrong here its you, yet you have the temerity to say I ran off...

This went over well....

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: