Bitcoin Forum
April 02, 2024, 07:42:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshimines method if you < 70-200k+  (Read 821 times)
marbleregional (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:00:23 AM

This method will not guarantee 100% profit but every time I used it I made profit.
So here it is. NOTE: You need a higher than normal bankroll because stuff under 70k will probably make you lose fast.

I WILL UPDATE THIS THREAD EVERY TIME I FIND A NEW STRATEGY

METHOD #1

You will need to go into the 24 mines mode. Start the base bet with 30.
Choose a square, I prefer using the top left corner or the center. Your choice though. NOTE: No matter how many times you lose, do not change squares.

With your 30 bits you will hit your choice of square 8 times, and if you haven't won a single time you double the bet.

30 bits > 8 losses = 60 bits
60 bits > win: Brings back the profit from the 30 bits & a bit of profit from the first few bets of 60.
60 bits > 8 losses = 120 bits

Eventually you will get to a high amount of bets, like 1,000 & if you win that you will make a lot of money.

I've used this method with 106k & I got to 301k within a few minutes Wink

I'll record a video of me using this once I get some Bitcoin lol

ALSO, you don't have to start with 30. I chose 30 because it's the safest, but if you want you can start with something high like 2000 or 500

Good luck!

- updating soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:06:05 AM

even tho this is not "safe" and its going slow i would rather risk all to earn big then trying like this you have better chances in all in and try your luck Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1
Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 03:19:37 AM

Ive actually tried alot of method, but i ever experienced strike loss 4times on 1mines. Its really sux
Seriously this need luck to win or with alot of main balance.

marbleregional (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 03:21:17 AM

Every time I go all in on the 1 mines I lose which is why I decided to stop.
On rare occasions I win the all in but it's usually not alot.

What ever you decide, good luck & cashout when you profit don't get greedy.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 1705

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 03:25:06 AM

I haven't played on that website but what is the house edge exactly?

I highly doubt this is gauranteed income as long as there is a house edge.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 03:30:07 AM

This method will not guarantee 100% profit but every time I used it I made profit.
So here it is. NOTE: You need a higher than normal bankroll because stuff under 70k will probably make you lose fast.

METHOD #1

Choose a square, I prefer using the top left corner or the center. Your choice though. NOTE: No matter how many times you lose, do not change squares.

With your 30 bits you will hit your choice of square 8 times, and if you haven't won a single time you double the bet.

60 bits > win: Brings back the profit from the 30 bits & a bit of profit from the first few bets of 60.

Eventually you will get to a high amount of bets, like 1,000 & if you win that you will make a lot of money.

ALSO, you don't have to start with 30. I chose 30 because it's the safest, but if you want you can start with something high like 2000 or 500

Good luck!

- updating soon

Bro, in gambling , no method works at all. It is a game of our mind only. Gambling is like a coin with 2 sides, [WIN/LOSS]. Check carefully, what is the most important you have used in your post more than 1 time. i.e., " IF ". This words play an important role in the world.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 03:35:15 AM

METHOD #1

Good luck!

- updating soon

Bro, in gambling , no method works at all. It is a game of our mind only. Gambling is like a coin with 2 sides, [WIN/LOSS]. Check carefully, what is the most important you have used in your post more than 1 time. i.e., " IF ". This words play an important role in the world.

Yes, that is correct. May one or two time one can win but if you try same strategy again and again mostly you will lose all.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:18:52 AM

Well i have tried a methods like this before and already lost 200k bits in just a few minutes ( little bit different with your case  Grin ) i get wrong mine in almost 30x consecutive.
I will call that as "method" maybe if i get right mine for once. Sometimes some people believes his playing pattern are a working method well it's no problem and goodluck.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:23:45 AM

I'll try this method some time in the future when I have some spare BTC... I really don't know if it'll work, so lets see Tongue
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:30:32 AM

I'll try this method some time in the future when I have some spare BTC... I really don't know if it'll work, so lets see Tongue
Good luck with this method,
Ive lose some with this method becoz i was goin more greedy to chase what im losing.

marbleregional (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:32:20 AM

I used it slowly, tried new ways & I made profit.

You gotta be smart though. When I was down by like 20-40k I went all in on the one mines & made back what I lost then eventually cashed out.

Dennis7777

Activity: 640
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 06:33:38 AM

METHOD #1

With 24 mines, the chance for you to lose the game is 24/25 = 96%. The chance for you to lose 80 games in a row = 0.96^80 = 3.8% and you will have lost 245520 bits at this point. The chance to lose 96 games in a row = 0.96^96 = 1.99% and you will have lost 982800 bits at this point. For those planning to try it (I won't), please make sure you are aware of the risk.

amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 10:02:24 AM

METHOD #1

Good luck!

- updating soon
I think that such a method would not pass to the future, you just luck again to side with you to use this menthod .. does not apply to everyone

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: