Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:28:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Viet's Sports Picks and Discussion  (Read 722 times)
Viet (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:26:54 PM

This is going to be my sports picks tracking thread that will hopefully bring us some consistant winners. Iv'e been betting on sports for about six years as a hobby but have only started using Bitcoin for about a month. I have found that Bitcoin makes transactions much easier when betting online as transactions are often instant and most importantly anonymous.

Feel free to chime in and discuss sports betting in this thread as I enjoy interacting with other sports bettors.

I'm going to use odds from Nitrogen Sports and all bets will be in units.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:50:33 PM

Will you declare your initial bank in units as well, so we can track your progress and bankroll management decisions?
Also will you provide some explanation about your picks, or you will just place the bets?

Also good luck, I always like to see tips from experienced punters.

EDIT: Forgot to ask the markets you will be using. Is it football?

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:02:46 PM

Best of Luck for your coming future bets , i will be watching yours bets, and then will use your valuable experience. i bet on sports betting in cricket, soccer and tennis.
Viet (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:47:32 PM

Will you declare your initial bank in units as well, so we can track your progress and bankroll management decisions?
Also will you provide some explanation about your picks, or you will just place the bets?

Also good luck, I always like to see tips from experienced punters.

EDIT: Forgot to ask the markets you will be using. Is it football?

A unit for me is 100 USD. A unit should be about 2-5% of your total bankroll.

Sometimes I'll provide a brief reasoning for my bets but usually I'll just post my picks for the day as I don't have much free time.

All the sports I bet on are American leagues. NBA, NFL, MLB, NCAAF and NCAAB.

After each day of betting I'll calculate the results and track my progress.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:53:32 PM

Maybe it is a good idea to share some of your stats of the past 6 years that you have been betting, or the progress you have made in that time.
If you can build a nice track record here, you are bound to get a nice following! I'll be keeping an eye out at least.
Viet (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:58:17 PM

NBA
Washington Wizards -10 -109 2 units
Detroit Pistons -4 -108 1 unit
Denver Nuggets +9.5  -105 1 unit

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 08:06:38 PM

Sometimes I'll provide a brief reasoning for my bets but usually I'll just post my picks for the day as I don't have much free time.

I would like your professional approach, I like when people are commenting why they think that bet is good. Unfortunately I bet very rarely on American sport leagues as I have no knowlege of MLB, NCAAF or NCAAB at all. I prefer soccer or e-sports bets so I guess your predictions aside of occasional NBA bets are not for me.
Viet (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 08:08:17 PM

Maybe it is a good idea to share some of your stats of the past 6 years that you have been betting, or the progress you have made in that time.
If you can build a nice track record here, you are bound to get a nice following! I'll be keeping an eye out at least.

My track record and proof to you will be this thread. Feel free to hold out until you are satisfied with the sample size of picks you decide.

Gambling is a tough hobby and there will be hot streaks as well as cold ones. Either way I'm going to be here for the long haul and not abandon this thread after a cold run. NEVER gamble with what you can't afford to lose.

Viet (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 08:17:35 PM

I would like your professional approach, I like when people are commenting why they think that bet is good. Unfortunately I bet very rarely on American sport leagues as I have no knowlege of MLB, NCAAF or NCAAB at all. I prefer soccer or e-sports bets so I guess your predictions aside of occasional NBA bets are not for me.

This is not my profession, but rather a hobby of mine. I'll try to post explanations on picks everyweek end or so when I have time. I'm a college student and work full time so free time is hard get get sometimes.

chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 08:26:21 PM

Just curious as to what sports you tend to bet on the most?  If I do gamble on sports at all it will be on American Football, Hockey, Baseball, and the occasional golf tournament every now and then (some of those bets tend to get ridiculously high odds which is a good thing if you know who you are betting on).

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 08:33:51 PM

Just curious as to what sports you tend to bet on the most?  If I do gamble on sports at all it will be on American Football, Hockey, Baseball, and the occasional golf tournament every now and then (some of those bets tend to get ridiculously high odds which is a good thing if you know who you are betting on).
He stated his preffered sports before: " All the sports I bet on are American leagues. NBA, NFL, MLB, NCAAF and NCAAB."

@Viet - by 'professional' I meant people who are deeply interested in sports betting, not necessarily pro gamblers and bettors who  live from this alone.
For me it betting not even hobby, it is more like occasional thrill of semi random betting.
Viet (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 08:38:31 PM

Just curious as to what sports you tend to bet on the most?  If I do gamble on sports at all it will be on American Football, Hockey, Baseball, and the occasional golf tournament every now and then (some of those bets tend to get ridiculously high odds which is a good thing if you know who you are betting on).

It really depends on the season and whats available at the time. I'll list the sports that I like to bet on most to my least favorite sports below.

1. NFL
2. NBA
3. College Football
4. MLB
5. College Basketball

chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 09:07:47 PM

He stated his preffered sports before: " All the sports I bet on are American leagues. NBA, NFL, MLB, NCAAF and NCAAB."

@Viet - by 'professional' I meant people who are deeply interested in sports betting, not necessarily pro gamblers and bettors who  live from this alone.
For me it betting not even hobby, it is more like occasional thrill of semi random betting.

Oh wow, totally skipped over that post he made... just was going by the OP, and thought he left out what he would be betting on.  Any who, look forward to following your picks and see if you can make a name for your self on here. I'll have to check up on what your posting and get some tips Smiley

Viet (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:09:31 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 06:59:59 AM by Viet

NBA
Washington Wizards -10 -109 2 units Loss
Detroit Pistons -4 -108 1 unit Win
Denver Nuggets +9.5  -105 1 unit Win

Unforunetly my single loss was the biggest bet I made finishing my day a little under even. Hope I get some better look tomoro.

Day 2-1 -0.18 units
Overall 2-1 -0.18 units

2015 NBA Season 2-1 -0.18 units

Viet (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:55:43 PM

NFL
Green Bay Packers -2.5 -100 2 units
GB/DET Over 47 -104 1 unit

NBA
Boston -1.5 -111 1 unit
Orlando +4 -103 1 unit

Viet (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:54:15 AM

NFL
Green Bay Packers -2.5 -100 2 units win
GB/DET Over 47 -104 1 unit win

NBA
Boston -1.5 -111 1 unit win
Orlando +4 -103 1 unit win

Day 4-0 +5 units
Overall 6-1 +4.82 units

NBA Season 4-1 +1.82 units
NFL Season 2-0 +3 units

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:05:38 AM

NFL
Green Bay Packers -2.5 -100 2 units win
GB/DET Over 47 -104 1 unit win

NBA
Boston -1.5 -111 1 unit win
Orlando +4 -103 1 unit win

Day 4-0 +5 units
Overall 6-1 +4.82 units

NBA Season 4-1 +1.82 units
NFL Season 2-0 +3 units

Pretty lucky on that green bay bet. Green bay was down 17-0 in the 1st half. Was a pretty ugly game. Lacey held to 4 yards rushing 1st half. Then 2nd half rodgers comes alive and finally start finding ways to score. Nice job sir

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Viet (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:20:59 AM

Yes that last minute touchdown was great!

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:05:42 AM

Green bay needed this win to get some confidence back. Anyways good luck with your picks, ill take a look now n then and maybe follow a few

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Viet (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:05:34 PM

Over Baylor 66 -110 3 units *Big Play
Baylor -21.5 1 -111 1 unit
Southern Miss+8 -107 1 unit
Georgia State+21 -103 2 units

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: