Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:42:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cPanel Dedicated server "lifetime" license  (Read 528 times)
manekari (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:31:19 PM

Hello,

This is the cPanel license which is currently on sale for $425 per year.

I can provide it for way cheaper. not just for a year, but the "LIFETIME" license.

NOTE: its a "Development" server license.

You will be able to verify it on http:// verify. cpanel.net/

PM me with your offers please. There is no special price in mind as my previous offer did not lure many buyers.

Comment here, or PM me ONLY if you are a web host or connected anyhow with any hosting business.

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manekari (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:01:02 AM

Anyone Interested ?

Good opportunity for web hosts to save 45$ monthly.

Smiley
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:04:57 AM

Can you elaborate about the fact that it's a development licence?
What are the terms of usage? I cannot seem to find to find any info about it using google, so i don't know what they are normally priced or what the restrictions are.

If it cannot legally be used to run a production system, i'd rather stick with ispconfig (less features, less stable, but open source).

manekari (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:57:35 PM

Can you elaborate about the fact that it's a development licence?
What are the terms of usage? I cannot seem to find to find any info about it using google, so i don't know what they are normally priced or what the restrictions are.

If it cannot legally be used to run a production system, i'd rather stick with ispconfig (less features, less stable, but open source).

The only difference between the licenses (Retail/Development/Test)

- You will see "Not for production environment" text on header of WHM.
- No difference in functionality

And yes, according to cPanel terms, this license is supposed to be used in non-production environment.

Smiley
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:13:15 PM

in that case, i'm afraid i'm not really interested, since i do not want clients to see a warning message at the top of the panel...
I do appreciate your honesty about this, i've left some positive feedback accordingly Smiley

manekari (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:42:03 AM

in that case, i'm afraid i'm not really interested, since i do not want clients to see a warning message at the top of the panel...
I do appreciate your honesty about this, i've left some positive feedback accordingly Smiley

Hehe thanks, cheers.

But that message will be in WHM panel, not the cPanel. So your clients wont see the message, only you will see it in WHM.

this license can be used in production environment as well, "Unofficially", but i do not recommend.

Thanks for the feedback BTW.

PS : purchase only if you are thinking to use it in personal server or test/dev server.

Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: