Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:34:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EliteBitcoin.com | 200% profit in just 100 hours | Instant Payments Every Hour  (Read 2881 times)
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:43:51 PM

added to monitor, good luck investor.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1205533.0

Yeah! Good Luck to all investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FinancialSnake

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 12:48:37 PM

Even without a certificate ... poor admin Undecided
And again simple and primitive template site.

Because your programs are far way better / well designed than this one, am I right? Don't fool people you dumb.

My programs???  Shocked  What are you talking about? I have not any programs. You are an ordinary liar. Moreover, probably you are admin of this HYIP. This site uses a primitive template. Additionally this site even don't have any certificate (SSL), because admin won't work in long time, he want just get fast money and run away.

I didn't promote any program just accused you of being a dumb (and liar too). Stop leaving FAKE negative feedbacks with no reason:

This user is an ordinary liar. Don't trust to him. He promoted ponzi and probably he is admin of this HYIP - http://www.elitebitcoin.com/

You're the worst user here, blyat.

Why so many negative reaction?  Huh  I just added negative trust to your account and it is normal for you. Next time you will think better, before do any stupid things.

Are you threatening me? As if you were the boss here, but instead, you're nobody.
I did the same to you, so next time think twice before abusing of the trust feature. In the end stop acting like you are 15, but maybe you are.

(btw your trust score/feedbacks and posts tell much about you)
Anubiss

Activity: 324

Purple Six Recordz

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 01:00:37 PM

For now this is paying.
https://blockchain.info/tx/8189e176785ce875e1b4c21d2e79576d0c03c0030c7429e1eae93da1517a0cb6
https://blockchain.info/tx/8d62100ef59574e6152ecf520448a5ae80661f95552e5147f42d81ff1a1100b2

1HM5uwyXYow5peuY9Q258NkazgDTCnVUvX
YouTube
SoundCloud
Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:06:00 PM

Simple and clean investment site.
Since its still new im on this with small amount first Smiley
Hopefully it would stay longer Cheesy

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3042

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 01:17:37 PM

A fool and his coins are soon parted.   Cheesy

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
iCeSaiah

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:40:42 PM

Mark my words this site will collapse soon.  Roll Eyes For those who invested on that site, good luck then, it's your  choice!
Crypt0Ninja

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Investor & Programmer

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:52:02 PM

I think this web looks much better than MANY other wanna bees here, with no design websites, or even with 0 websites Cheesy
This one atleast looks nice, and have automated payments and ref system. Keep up the work, High hopes! Wink

Investing in Bitcoin since 2010.
elitebitcoin (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:32:15 PM

Hello Investors and Visitors,

We have just made a database optimization to increase processing speed.

Also, as we speak, our programmer is working on few new features, which will be available soon. Information about updates will be posted here, and added to the main thread.
We are open for user Ideas/Opinions, so feel free to suggest us new ideas, and we will take it into consideration.

Thank you, EliteBitcoin.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:25:32 PM

Also, as we speak, our programmer is working on few new features, which will be available soon. Information about updates will be posted here, and added to the main thread.
We are open for user Ideas/Opinions, so feel free to suggest us new ideas, and we will take it into consideration.

Thank you, EliteBitcoin.

The way this admin table is excuses and the signature in his post reminds me of primedime admin, he might probably be the same person so beware!!!!

Anubiss

Activity: 324

Purple Six Recordz

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 03:35:24 PM

I think this web looks much better than MANY other wanna bees here, with no design websites, or even with 0 websites Cheesy
This one atleast looks nice, and have automated payments and ref system. Keep up the work, High hopes! Wink

I agree.
Im new to this but it is easy to understand what to do and all looks clean and in order. User friendly would be the word. Cheesy
Lets see how long this stays up tho.

1HM5uwyXYow5peuY9Q258NkazgDTCnVUvX
YouTube
SoundCloud
Crypt0Ninja

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Investor & Programmer

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:39:03 PM

Thank you, EliteBitcoin.

The way this admin table is excuses and the signature in his post reminds me of primedime admin, he might probably be the same person so beware!!!!

what excuses are you talking about? I personally like projects, where admins are working and updating it, instead of nothing
so, in your mind everyone who types "Thank you, (Name)" is primedime admin? Cheesy Cheesy
you should not post your bullshit in working and paying Projects! i have an investments here, dont ruin it man i really like this one

Investing in Bitcoin since 2010.
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:09:25 PM

Thank you, EliteBitcoin.

Awesome. Thanks for adding new features. I've invested. Here's another idea, add support for Doge.

elitebitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:35:33 PM

Awesome. Thanks for adding new features. I've invested. Here's another idea, add support for Doge.

Thank you for the input. We are already discussing about making this project Multi-Currency. Our programmer is now busy with the current updates, but he said, that it will be no problem to add new currencies.

Thank you, EliteBitcoin.
Encraft

Activity: 159

Bitcoin Investor - Financial Analyst

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:33:30 PM

Good to finally see this type of ponzi, it's been a while. Will try it first with a small amount.

i agree this looks promising, i gonna try this out and post back

Offering Different Bitcoin Investment Solutions.
Freelancing in Bitcoin World - I can help you with lot of things, including giving you a part-time jobs (No ref shit).
shefchenko17

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:48:51 PM

promising?!? You guys are joking , right? 200% in 100hours...it is definitely better not to invest here since there is a very big chance that it will go scam

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:18:34 PM

this is a lame scam, dont "invest" any coins here !
Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:29:36 PM

I just got some BTC today and I was going to invest in this site but I fear that I may be too late so I'm not going to invest, if I was able to from the start I would have though
glorytime

Activity: 358

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:15:20 AM

So far so good, received 24 payments. I should break even tomorrow.

coinhugger

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:43:31 PM

This project is still paying. Thanks admin.

elitebitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:34:19 PM

Thank you for taking interest in our Project!

We have just completed the Daily Database Optimization to increase processing speed.
Today we will implement few of the updates we have been working on. More information will be available soon.

Thank you, EliteBitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: