Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:00:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: MATTER OF LIFE OR DEATH!!!
Sites be closed forever
Temporarily will re-open Coin888.com and WheelofCoin.com with the zero balances and low prize

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lucas, bitcoin expert  (Read 39910 times)
Coin888 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 08:58:03 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 09:14:35 AM by Coin888

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused by the issue and for the downtime.
The bugs has been fixed. I'm glad to announce that both websites are online!
Servers are up now!

Enjoy the games!  Wink

Thank you for visiting Coin888.com and WheelofCoin.com

Best regards,
Lucas

★New Brand Online Games Coin888.com & CoinCity.net (Daily Payment)★
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kosha76

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:59:02 AM

Hello! Why not come after the registration e-mail message to activate my accaunt ?
BadGerich

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:25:09 AM

ADMIN can't you see that all active referrals and visitors to leave your project ? It is necessary to increase at least x 2 times !!!!!!! Tales and anecdotes about the fact that how poor we are and we Google offended leave his grandmother !!!!!!! It is necessary to increase at least x 2 times !!!!!!! Otherwise YOU will remain nothing !!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
BadGerich

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:55:29 AM

ADMIN !!!!!! MONEY FROM ADVERTISING GET A LOT !!!!!!! AND TO SHARE WITH US DON'T WANT !!!!!!! DIE THE DEVIL !!!!!!! It is necessary to increase at least x 2 times !!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 03:56:33 PM

On your site:
Then after you roll, under the section titled Previous Server seed, we show you the server seed...
Where is the Previous Server seed? I have no this section.

Hey SayMeHello,

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused by the issue during upgrading the servers and operating system my web platform.
The issue has been caused by an issue with my old database, I'm currently investigating and fixing an issue with the MySQL server.

Thank you,
Regards
Lucas

kyerby

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:58:59 PM

I dont know how much control you have over what specific sites show up as ads on your site but wanted to make a statement that I am once again seeing a site I first saw on your sites. Unfortunately the site scammed me and stole my satoshi despite it showing a long list of recent payouts. I would name the site but dont know if that is allowed. If possible to prevent I dont think scam sites should be allowed to advertise on legitimate sites.
Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 09:46:58 AM

I dont know how much control you have over what specific sites show up as ads on your site but wanted to make a statement that I am once again seeing a site I first saw on your sites. Unfortunately the site scammed me and stole my satoshi despite it showing a long list of recent payouts. I would name the site but dont know if that is allowed. If possible to prevent I dont think scam sites should be allowed to advertise on legitimate sites.

Hey Kyerby,

Thank you for your report Coin888.com and WheelofCoin.com .
it's a sad story  Embarrassed
This is something that is out of my hands. as you already mentioned I don't have any control of showing advertisements.
It's from ad Network, I'll report it by myself too.
But would you please explain more about what happened to your with more details?

Thank you,
Regards
Lucas

kyerby

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 05:23:18 PM

It is a site that claims it will double your investment and pay you after 100 hours. Searching through their terms I see payouts may be delayed as long as 100 hours. I sent a large portion of my bitcoin wallet to the address they provided me. My investment was received by them and appeared on the site with the countdown of the 100 hours appearing. After the 100 hours expired no payment was received. Waited another 24 hours still no payment but I was showing up on the site still as time expired. A full week or so after they no longer show record of my investment despite fact I was never paid. They do however continue to show a long list of alleged payouts to other addresses of investments as current as today. I dont know if some people are being paid and others not or if the entire list of payouts is fake. Its too long to see if they claim they paid me. Especially having to search for over a weeks worth. I am out my full investment and with no record appearing on their site and have only my bitcoin wallet showing payment to the address they provided for me I dont know how I can even appeal this to my site let alone dispute it if thats even possible. Perhaps should have taken a screen shot showing I appeared on their list with the time expired.
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 05:29:10 PM

It is a site that claims it will double your investment and pay you after 100 hours. Searching through their terms I see payouts may be delayed as long as 100 hours. I sent a large portion of my bitcoin wallet to the address they provided me. My investment was received by them and appeared on the site with the countdown of the 100 hours appearing. After the 100 hours expired no payment was received. Waited another 24 hours still no payment but I was showing up on the site still as time expired. A full week or so after they no longer show record of my investment despite fact I was never paid. They do however continue to show a long list of alleged payouts to other addresses of investments as current as today. I dont know if some people are being paid and others not or if the entire list of payouts is fake. Its too long to see if they claim they paid me. Especially having to search for over a weeks worth. I am out my full investment and with no record appearing on their site and have only my bitcoin wallet showing payment to the address they provided for me I dont know how I can even appeal this to my site let alone dispute it if thats even possible. Perhaps should have taken a screen shot showing I appeared on their list with the time expired.

What are you talking ? Are you saying about coin888 ?

well you're in bit coin world here no transactions are reversed and no dispute can be filed against anyone .

wake up you're in bit coin world .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
kyerby

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:05:29 PM

The ads for the site run on several sites including coin888. What you are saying is it would be perfectly legit for me to set up a fake website and collect all the deposits I can from people claiming I will return their investment and just keep all their satoshi. If this is true then bitcoin itself is nothing but a scam. I doubt this though. If the site I am referring to is scamming everyone it lists on there it is going to pay/have paid then they need to be shut down and the operators arrested for fraud and theft.
Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 12:09:42 PM

What are you talking ? Are you saying about coin888 ?

well you're in bit coin world here no transactions are reversed and no dispute can be filed against anyone .

wake up you're in bit coin world .

Hey FaucetRank.com,

No, he's not talking about Coin888.com or WheelofCoin888.com.
He just talking about one the ads. As I know that site asked him to investment the Bitcoin by deposite and apparently that was the scamming.
I told him, It's from Advertisement Network and I'll report it by myself, if he provide more information and send me the URL of the site.

Thank you,
Regards,
Lucas

ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:30:28 PM

Is any one still using this site?
Is it working still?

Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 04:01:09 PM

Also check your autobet script, sometimes it works wrong.

Hey SayMeHello,

Thank you for your report Coin888.com and WheelofCoin.com
I will investigate your report and do my best to quickly fix the problem.

Best regards
Lucas

kyerby

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:05:12 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2016, 06:55:44 PM by kyerby

I confirm that my complaint is not about either of Lucas's sites and that it is about a site I have seen advertised on multiple faucets including his. Sent you a pm with the site name Lucas (Coin888).
vovanufa

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:39:03 PM

здpacтвyитe я здeлaл дeпoзит a oн нe дoшoл yжe пpoшлo 3 тpaнзaкции пocoвeтyйтe чтo мнe здeлaть
kyerby

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:58:39 PM

Unfortunately I have no idea what the above post is trying to say. Please post in English.
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 09:12:34 PM

I have a question for users of this faucet. Is it similar to freebitco.in or is it kind of a gambling site? How much does it pay?

Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:04:29 PM

The title and op is quite misleading.

I have been using the site for quite a long time and have never earned more than $1 per day.
So $50 and $500 is quite a long story. Undecided

Is there any hidden factor to get more payouts?
chriskaos6669

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:04:43 PM

hi i am trying to make a account and it is not sending me a email after i submit the request all i see is nothing in the area that you have the register like i have your boarder but nothing else
Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 02:24:11 PM

I confirm that my complaint is not about either of Lucas's sites and that it is about a site I have seen advertised on multiple faucets including his. Sent you a pm with the site name Lucas (Coin888).

Hey Kyerby,

Thank you for your private message.
I'll investigating about it, after that reporting that scam site.

Thanks for your consideration.
Lucas

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: