Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: MATTER OF LIFE OR DEATH!!!
Sites be closed forever
Temporarily will re-open Coin888.com and WheelofCoin.com with the zero balances and low prize

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lucas, bitcoin expert  (Read 39904 times)
Coin888 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 12:43:01 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 09:43:54 PM by Coin888

UPDATE
========================================================================
Brand New  Online Game, CoinCity.net

No idea what's waiting for you in the CoinCity.net?

Most users are probably familiar with the Coin888.com services. I’m very proud to introduce CoinCity.net brand new Online Game using old school scripts.

We know that many days in searching of a new payment system or new faucet with highest pay. I thought there is no need to waste my time. I can use existing and good scripts, WHY

NOT?? Now payments happen with an old school generation of payment system. Yes the famous Coin888.com

CoinCity.net payment usese Coin888.com technologies and core to pay you more easily.
Everything you need in one place.

CoinCity.net New Features:

1-Fast and easy
2-Simple, no need for register.
3-Every 10 min.
4-Automatic daily payout system (Every Single Day)
5-Payment directly to your Bitcoin Wallet
6-More secure payments with high volume.
7-15% Lifetime Referral

No Registration

There is NO registration to play for free - and there is NO obligation to sign-up for real money play.

Earn Free Bitcoin - Daily Payouts (Automatic Daily Payout System)

Get free bitcoins daily! Just enter your Bitcoin address and click on payout.
Bitcoins get deposited into your wallet daily and account gets credited instantly.

A Brief History about Coin888.com

I came back with a brand new site for start over!!!

As you already knew, important facts about the CoinCity.net is that it is using Coin888.com script, As you are probably
aware Coin888.com was a huge project with several features and AdSense was our highest source of advertising income and
before the AdSense disabled my account, Coin888.com script was fast, simple and safe platform for
new generation BTC faucet.

I believe in making simple, flexible tools and apps that help beginners and advanced users gain benefit from using CoinCity.net at present and future.
I hope you find the new web site has a fresh look, is easy to use and is informative. Also you will be satisfied with the changes and enjoy my services.

Once again my main goal is very simple to build a user-friendly and simple to navigate site.
Please send your feedback, support, comments and your great suggestions to me.

Your Referral Link: CoinCity.net/?r=bitcoin address

You can download two different size banner 468x60 and 728x90 from down below links:

http://static.coincity.net/banner/468x60.gif

http://static.coincity.net/banner/728x90.gif

Remember: Add CoinCity.net page to YOUR Favorites
Best regards
Lucas
===============================================================================

Coin888 - Win $500 in free Bitcoins every hour! A fun different game

Hi everybody,

I’m pleased to announce the launch of my brand new website! After five months of hard work and dedication, I’m delighted to officially announce the launch on December 3, 2015.

The new site launch is available and the URL is Visit Coin888.com

One exceptional feature you will realize, about slot machines from this site is that they offer an attractive payout, over 90% which means you stand to win big!

1) HOW THE AMOUNT YOU CAN WIN DOES IS CALCULATED?
In order to calculate the amount you can win, we choose a random number from 1 to 10,000 then based on a chart that I will post later your prize is chosen.
This prize is a fixed amount in US dollars and is converted to BTC based on the Bitcoin to US dollars price.

2) EARN MONEY – YOU WILL EARN 50% OF ALL YOUR REFERRALS
When your referral opens a new personal account, you’ll receive a 50% of his/her free Bitcoin winnings as commission! As a bonus. It is our way of saying thank you for spreading the word about the Coin888.com services you enjoy every day. You can also choose to share your revenue from every referrer to himself/herself.

3) PLAY FAIR HI-LO GAME            
Hi-LO game Betting is provably fair. It means that there is no way we can cheat by picking a number that is not in your favor. We have published code and you can verify every round here.

My goal with this new website is to provide our visitors an easier way to earn Bitcoin with new services and also to allow the visitor to browse site based on Fair and Trust. The new website is interactive and gives better access to Development and Design, My current and prospective clients will find useful Bitcoin faucet with a slotting machine component about the services on the coin888.com.

I hope you find the new website with a fresh look, easy to claim Bitcoin and I also wish to establish this portal as a source of reliable for those who visits our site.

I would also like to thank my amazing friend Alex whom donated his time and energy to help me make this site what it is.

Please share this post if you enjoyed it and use the form below for questions, suggestions and comments!

Thank You!
Lucas

★New Brand Online Games Coin888.com & CoinCity.net (Daily Payment)★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 05:21:57 AM

Site Updated:

Coin888.com News

Start New Service, now you can refer people using your referral link and earn 50% of free Bitcoin winnings as commission!

nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:29:01 AM

Wow amazing faucet. Based on slot machine.
But the site just launch? Why detail there got 400plus member registered in that short time.
Anyways how to register there? Or just need put address?
What the chance to hit 1.3btc?

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:51:51 AM

Looks good but You must have at least 20,000 satoshi for instant payout. sucks.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:15:46 AM

i have won only 606 satoshi.
your site not is a faucet, but gambling site, because people can already send bitcoin and play.
For faucet user, is better add faucetbox for withdraw, because for now withdraw have 10.000 satoshi fee
sandbt

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:26:13 AM

The timer keeps resetting to 1hr, even though i didn't claim at all. Sometimes i see the time is 14mins to claim, i click on something else, i come back, it's back to 1hr again. Have only managed to successfully claim 2 times in the last 6hrs.
superscommessebitcoin

Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:49:29 AM

i see the site with adblock, lsee the advice for remove adblock, click to refresh link in the site and see a error page
https://www.coin888.com/free-bitcoin

The page you are looking for cannot be found.

Similar results are provided below, or you can try another search
Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:31:24 AM

Wow amazing faucet. Based on slot machine.
But the site just launch? Why detail there got 400plus member registered in that short time.
Anyways how to register there? Or just need put address?
What the chance to hit 1.3btc?

Glad you like the site  Smiley
I'm so glad that people are so welcomed new site.
I started site around 8 hours ago, the latest statistics, registered Use:  662 and games played: 88,263 also till now user won 0.12210175 BTC.
I tried provides a simple way to register while playing faucet, you can also  register manually from here (https://coin888.com/login/?a=register)

Our site works just like Freebitco.in. The game is based on pure luck and randomness. Where random numbers are drawn and the objective is to mark off and algorithms to pick up the winning numbers. A random number between 1 and 10,000 is picked. I will be released the lucky numbers table in the next post.
the chance to win the biggest prize ( now is 1.3 BTC ) is 1/10,000.

Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:46:07 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 01:38:41 AM by Coin888

The timer keeps resetting to 1hr, even though i didn't claim at all. Sometimes i see the time is 14mins to claim, i click on something else, i come back, it's back to 1hr again. Have only managed to successfully claim 2 times in the last 6hrs.

Thanks for your report! We are investigating the issue to have a fix on it next update.

Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:55:29 AM

i see the site with adblock, lsee the advice for remove adblock, click to refresh link in the site and see a error page
https://www.coin888.com/free-bitcoin

The page you are looking for cannot be found.

Similar results are provided below, or you can try another search

Thanks for your report, It’s fixed and working now.

Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 11:17:34 AM

Thank you, our site using two way for transactions, first we have our own withdrawals system and working directly to Bitcoin network core and your balance will be withdrawaled to your Bitcoin wallet directly every week on Sundays its free of fee for withdrawals, but the second way for instant payout which is optional, you have to pay Bitcoin network fee’s by yourselves.

ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:22:06 AM

Thank you, our site using two way for transactions, first we have our own withdrawals system and working directly to Bitcoin network core and your balance will be withdrawaled to your Bitcoin wallet directly every week on Sundays its free of fee for withdrawals, but the second way for instant payout which is optional, you have to pay Bitcoin network fee’s by yourselves.

Why you not try Xapo for direct instant free withdrawals

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
lottoitaliano
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:47:23 AM

you can work like freebitcoin faucet, have 3 different option
1. pay 1 time a week without fee
2. pay in the next 6 hour, with 400 satoshi fee
3. pay immediatly with 10000 satoshi fee

you can add a faucetbox payment
sandbt

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:55:16 AM

Tried to make a withdrawal, yes, i do have enough Satoshi, but when i click on cashout, it goes to another page,
https://coin888.com/ipa.php, which is blank.

Tried 2 times, did not work.

Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 11:57:43 AM

you can work like freebitcoin faucet, have 3 different option
1. pay 1 time a week without fee
2. pay in the next 6 hour, with 400 satoshi fee
3. pay immediatly with 10000 satoshi fee

you can add a faucetbox payment

Thank you for the suggestion  Smiley
I'm working on some other payout methods at the moment and they will be available in next update.

Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 12:04:04 PM

Tried to make a withdrawal, yes, i do have enough Satoshi, but when i click on cashout, it goes to another page,

Oh thank you, I have just fixed it.  Wink

sandbt

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:13:26 PM

Just tried again, it works now, hope to receive my coins soon! Smiley Thanks!
Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 12:26:26 PM

You can use Xapo as your personal wallet, No matter where you get paid to purses. But we’re using our own withdrawals system for transactions and sending directly your Bitcoin balance directly every week on Sundays to your wallet and it’s free of fee for withdrawals.

ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:30:13 PM

You can use Xapo as your personal wallet, No matter where you get paid to purses. But we’re using our own withdrawals system for transactions and sending directly your Bitcoin balance directly every week on Sundays to your wallet and it’s free of fee for withdrawals.

No, I mean, Xapo API let you send a users direct, instant withdrawals without any fee. Xapo cover this fees.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 12:34:19 PM

Just tried again, it works now, hope to receive my coins soon! Smiley Thanks!

You're welcome.  Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: