Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:35:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You guys, are (still) all fucked (soon)!  (Read 5699 times)
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 02:16:57 AM

Its official we are FUCKED!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:01:04 AM

I've been saying to get your money out of this thing for ages now. Development has pretty much stopped,  with that any chance for success went down the drain. This is it,  don't lose it all guys. This thing is coming down hard.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:14:44 AM

I've been saying to get your money out of this thing for ages now. Development has pretty much stopped,  with that any chance for success went down the drain. This is it,  don't lose it all guys. This thing is coming down hard.

^By far the biggest child on the forum constantly spamming any lie possible to try and make his short position work.  Just going to post this picture any time this scumbag posts.  He shorted all year and made a little bit of money then lost everything when it went to 500, now he's back doing the same thing spamming garbage with his bought account all over again.

So how you doing with those short losses?

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:21:58 AM

What a tard, shorting on the way up to 500 XD
suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:42:58 AM

Holy fuck you have been here since 2010, you have been bearish for almost more then 5 years and still in these forums, I joined 3 months ago.

You need to see a therapist holy shit. Oh god I feel so sorry for you for what you have been through, *THIS THING IS GOING TO CRASH BACK TO 0$ SELL THOSE 1 DOLLAR BITCOINS ITS JUMPING TO 5$s  TRUST ME BOISS.

Im sorry but we all have to play a role somewhere and fill in those spots that are not taken, people will lose and people will win.
bitowl

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:04:17 AM

I dunno man, I think technical analysis of this sort is bullshit. Sure trends and supports and channels and shit is common sense and real but like "oh look its tracing out the mother marys left tit that means it'll drop 20% by the end of the week" is just cloud watching bs.

The whales are playing games squeezing people out and then buying back more and below that noise is a steady increase in value. If you think you can whale watch and predict when they're going to dump, then go ahead.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:40:44 AM

I dunno man, I think technical analysis of this sort is bullshit. Sure trends and supports and channels and shit is common sense and real but like "oh look its tracing out the mother marys left tit that means it'll drop 20% by the end of the week" is just cloud watching bs.

The whales are playing games squeezing people out and then buying back more and below that noise is a steady increase in value. If you think you can whale watch and predict when they're going to dump, then go ahead.

I agree.  If you're a good technical trader, there's much better markets to trade. Bitcoin is too many big fish in a small pond and that kills your edge. 

I don't trade BTC.  I hodl.

adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 06:01:40 AM

TA is kinda bullish, but it's also useful, yes "tracing out the mother marys left tit" is bearish as fuck. doesn't necessarily mean it will drop 20% or even 5%, it just means that more often then not marys left tit formation completes with a drop. if you simply ignore marys left tit, and Buy / Sell purely on your gut feelings your not going to do as well as the other guy that knows and trades these setups.

to effectively trade you need to know the TA everyone uses.

imagine this, we appear to be panting an inverse head and shoulders, and then at what you think the bottom of the right shoulder, supersize! bullish news comes out, now you have TA saying UP and the recent news is bullish too, you can buy with more confidence... and if you act fast enough you'll buy below the neckline.

rogerwilco

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:54:59 AM

Yes, TA is essentially a psuedoscience, but what makes it sorta real is that it's a self-fulfilling pseudoscience.

Mother Mary's left tit itself doesn't cause the price to drop, but if everyone thinks that's what it means, then they will sell... and thus the price does indeed fall. See how it works? The lemmings are all predicting what the other lemmings are gonna do, so it's the ones that know how the other lemmings think that can break in the correct direction first and win.

So if you're a good trader, you don't use TA because you believe it, you use it because someone else does.

Anyway, about the main topic, yes that does look like a classic head and shoulders at the moment. Like all pseudoscience, TA doesn't always hold, but if it does in this case, the price probably will drop a little bit, likely in the low 300s. I don't even see why that's a bad thing.

So are we all FUCKED? No. OP resorted to attention-grabbing and fearmongering rather than using a reasonable, accurate title such as "I see a bearish head and shoulders pattern forming". I don't blame him; that sounds like a boring thread that not many people would've clicked on.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:17:29 AM

The support at the neckline is making me dizzy
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:02:26 PM

Well, have you sold all your bitcoins yet?

I can't agree with you, doesn't matter how low bitcoin gets, I still believe that this is the future

I believe it will bounce back up

MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:19:37 PM

Well the bitcoin price seems to be stable still

I will take my chances as well with bitcoin

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:49:53 PM

Yes, TA is essentially a psuedoscience, but what makes it sorta real is that it's a self-fulfilling pseudoscience.

Mother Mary's left tit itself doesn't cause the price to drop, but if everyone thinks that's what it means, then they will sell... and thus the price does indeed fall. See how it works? The lemmings are all predicting what the other lemmings are gonna do, so it's the ones that know how the other lemmings think that can break in the correct direction first and win.

So if you're a good trader, you don't use TA because you believe it, you use it because someone else does.

Anyway, about the main topic, yes that does look like a classic head and shoulders at the moment. Like all pseudoscience, TA doesn't always hold, but if it does in this case, the price probably will drop a little bit, likely in the low 300s. I don't even see why that's a bad thing.

So are we all FUCKED? No. OP resorted to attention-grabbing and fearmongering rather than using a reasonable, accurate title such as "I see a bearish head and shoulders pattern forming". I don't blame him; that sounds like a boring thread that not many people would've clicked on.

You are partially right.

Much of trading (especially shorter time frame) is trading against other traders rather than speculating on the true value of the underlying asset.

However, I wouldn't call it pseudosciene.  More like "art and science".   And there are also real reasons why TA works to identify what traders are doing and are likely to do
,not simply what they believe.  People are entering and exiting positions in the market for a million different reasons.  

calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:38:31 PM

you r an absolute tit, nobody believes this shit anymore, away and do one....... Wink
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:16:32 PM

I'm still doubting about the direction this is going to go. Sure may look like a head and shoulders forming, but the shoulder may also start pointing upwards, completely wiping the formation.
Seems like 350 is definately strong for now, I'm leaning towards it staying above there for now.
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:23:30 PM

You are partially right.

Much of trading (especially shorter time frame) is trading against other traders rather than speculating on the true value of the underlying asset.

However, I wouldn't call it pseudosciene.  More like "art and science".   And there are also real reasons why TA works to identify what traders are doing and are likely to do
,not simply what they believe.  People are entering and exiting positions in the market for a million different reasons.  

This is about as right as gets. When theres no fundamental beliefs, traders gon' trade TA. Then when a wave of fundamentalism hits, TA gonna get washed away.

Trustorybro.

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 06:37:00 PM

Even if the price goes down i will never sell my coins.
We don't know the fluctuate of the price or what happen next but for me i still holding it until the price reach $500.
This december if the price not reach $500 this following year should be jump to $500.
Just trust and be patience..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:30:41 PM

I was expecting the bid sum to go down, in preparation of the classic weekend dumps.
But this is not the case on Huobi and BTCChina, in fact during the last couple of hours it grew significantly.
So in case of a bullish TA development it could provide the needed fuel.

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 07:31:58 PM

we still fucked?

MatTheCat (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:10:51 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 12:28:57 AM by MatTheCat

we still fucked?

The next 24 hours will be critical!   Grin

If BTC can get above $370, than that would actually be a signal to go hunting longs............but even if another drive higher comes, then after that, you guys will still all be fucked.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: