Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:01:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the new 🌟🌟MoneyPot🌟🌟 staff  (Read 10954 times)
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 10:00:55 AM

Thanks to everyone who has given us some trust during the transition and after. We are going to push to really raise the bar, and are looking forward to building relationships with you, the community of both players and investors, going forward into the near year and beyond!

Congrats on the transition. Seems things have went smooth, though I'm sure there must have been a better date than Christmas Eve to change Smiley

Look forward to seeing MP in the new year

Oddly enough, the date worked out well for everyone (we're all available and were), giving it a solid time to knock out everything at once, :p. Tomorrow's a different story (I'll personally be available still, though mobile, so fairly sporadic) due to the holiday, but this was a great present for us and the community!

And thanks for your support, Smiley.

I think it was actually a pretty good time to do the transition because i believe most people were with their families and will be today also. This gave a pretty good window for it as not much traffic was lost.
Its nice to see "The Team" is now in charge of the site Smiley Good luck to you guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:57:15 AM

I only see featured apps on new moneypot, i don't see other apps that i played before on moneypot website, developers of this webs needs to activate it?
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:28:06 PM

I only see featured apps on new moneypot, i don't see other apps that i played before on moneypot website, developers of this webs needs to activate it?

finally!!!

thank you for the posting because if I would say this they would kill me Smiley

and those are exactly the same apps as before. why not take those old featured apps down and start some day a new list? this would be fair for all app owners IMO. we have 2 apps not featured and customers  like raimonn need to search for those on bitcointalk or somewhere else Sad

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:36:32 PM

I was using moneypot's services from the very start and stopped for a while to see the completion of transaction between old and new owner.I hope new team will take the money pot to more advanced and high levels in coming months.All the best and happy greetings .
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:07:38 PM

and those are exactly the same apps as before. why not take those old featured apps down and start some day a new list? \

Coiningadice needs to be taken down because there is no activity there. I can only think of 2 possible reason why they are not doing something with this. The very first one they just have control over moneypot for less than 24 hours and the second one is this is christmas and everyone is enjoying their holiday
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:03:19 PM

and those are exactly the same apps as before. why not take those old featured apps down and start some day a new list? \

Coiningadice needs to be taken down because there is no activity there. I can only think of 2 possible reason why they are not doing something with this. The very first one they just have control over moneypot for less than 24 hours and the second one is this is christmas and everyone is enjoying their holiday

all those reasons are legit as the owner can do when and what he wants. ranlo posted that the christmas holiday was the best time for them to do the transition. but there were weeks before the transition to think about important points for the transition.

lets take raimonn's posting as an example. I am sure that all of the thousand of moneypot users had bookmarked their favorite apps. I myself had more than 30 apps bookmarked. but now they are gone for all of us. it took me some time to add those again and I did not find all. IMO opinion a mistake because now each user needs to add those apps again and searching those apps. sure if they are in the featured apps it is easy to find. and here was my point why should a mp visitor have it easy to go to the featured apps?  or a new visitor will see only the featured apps? I am saying this out of experience and even we have one app featured there. a fair handling would have been to take off all featured apps for the start and then at some point add the new featured sector with new rules.

yes I am saying it aqain because not taking off  the old featured apps after the transition gives me the reason to say it and as I mentioned before we have a featured app (not a bad one) and I still think it should not be there at the start.

my 2 satoshi

Happy Holidays

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
MillionsBTCdev

Activity: 353
Merit: 254

unibtc - Bitsler.com Developer

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 02:48:41 PM

I have to agree that atleast there should be a written guidelines for app owners on how to be on the featured list. And like the previous post above me, some of the apps on the list are either not working anymore, is no longer active or not worth to be in the "featured" basing it on the stats.

Tho as a human being its totally understandable that this changes may not be implemented right away or this very moment because of holidays. But business wise, in this online industry, losing a single day of the site being advertised is a lot, whether it be holidays or not.

On other note, i still believe and hope that the new team will improve MP and really push the bar high.

-uni

Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 03:01:04 PM

Almost i think its necessary to add a link under featured apps, a link for the other apps. We need an easy system to found them, we lost all the favorite apps links on moneypot.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 03:04:23 PM

qustion for @NLNico

it is a question and our opinion but not an attack (just for info) Smiley
I see the list starts new because Betterbets and Jackpotracer are now last in the list. in case the list starts new (IMO thats not a fair way for all apps in the list) why not leave out all old stats and start new as it develops?

thanks

My site is automated and it gets only the apps with like more than 10 btc wagered. What happened is that BB, DD and your site got this criteria with the new stats, but the other sites not so they still showed the old stats. Obviously I didn't expected the stats to be reset when I created the script. I have deactivated all stats now and only 3 sites are (automatically) activated again with the new stats: https://dicesites.com/moneypot

Overall I would actually expect that the total stats would be still there. I don't really see why the stats have been reset? It doesn't contain privacy-sensitive data and it's better for both MP and their apps. So I hope MP could still merge the old stats or something in next few days. Otherwise I will probably merge it myself (on my site) even though that will generate different stats on my site and MP site.

JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 03:11:33 PM

qustion for @NLNico

I see the list starts new because Betterbets and Jackpotracer are now last in the list. in case the list starts new (IMO thats not a fair way for all apps in the list) why not leave out all old stats and start new as it develops?

thanks

My site is automated and it gets only the apps with like more than 10 btc wagered. What happened is that BB, DD and your site got this criteria with the new stats, but the other sites not so they still showed the old stats. Obviously I didn't expected the stats to be reset when I created the script. I have deactivated all stats now and only 3 sites are (automatically) activated again with the new stats: https://dicesites.com/moneypot

Overall I would actually expect that the total stats would be still there. I don't really see why the stats have been reset? It doesn't contain privacy-sensitive data and it's better for both MP and their apps. So I hope MP could still merge the old stats or something in next few days. Otherwise I will probably merge it myself (on my site) even though that will generate different stats on my site and MP site.

thank you for addressing this problem. agree that there was no reason to reset the stats to zero.

right now as you show it on your page it is at least not confusing it sure will fill up soon again and one advantage I see is that all the dead apps are gone Smiley

Happy Holidays

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 03:41:49 PM

Almost i think its necessary to add a link under featured apps, a link for the other apps. We need an easy system to found them, we lost all the favorite apps links on moneypot.

A feature to show all apps is not needed. Moneypot has 600++ apps and only like 10 % of that has a real site, the others are just for testing or 100 % clone of the untitled dice without any improvement at all so you can easily bookmark the site that you like for this
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 03:56:57 PM

Congrats to yahoo (https://www.moneypot.com/users/yahoo), great run!

We're at almost 40,000 bets in a little over 3 hours, thanks to everyone who has given us a try so far.

Happy Holidays!
hey thx for the recognition. Running hot on a cpl mp apps Smiley. Need to get some more investors in wanting to bet bigger

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:10:11 PM

Reading through this, want to hit on everything (hopefully I don't miss anything).

Regarding the featured list and such, as stated previously, step one was to get things running exactly as they were. That's now done. Step two is to alter existing systems to better match our direction going forward (i.e., featured apps).

@JPR, regarding the developer issue, what happened? As far as I'm aware (based on BB + Ryan) no changes occurred that should affect any apps, so anything that was working before should be just as well after?

@NLNico, regarding the reset of stats, Ryan had basically wiped the entire database to start anew. That question would need to be directed towards him.

@MillionsBTC, we are going to be publishing a formal guideline set explaining how the new featured apps will work, detailing requirements and the like.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
moneypot (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Official MoneyPot.com Account

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:15:35 PM

qustion for @NLNico

thanks

thank you for addressing this problem. agree that there was no reason to reset the stats to zero.

right now as you show it on your page it is at least not confusing it sure will fill up soon again and one advantage I see is that all the dead apps are gone Smiley

Happy Holidays

Ryan announced when he first listed MP for sale that no data would be included with the sale of the site, resetting stats was absolutely necessary in order for us to keep our books orderly.

On another note, in less than 24 hours we are already nearing a 100BTC Bankroll, and 150BTC wagered over 250,000 bets! Happy Holidays everyone, our team is very thankful for the support you all have shown us!

MoneyPot.com -- Your Bitcoin Gambling Wallet
MillionsBTCdev

Activity: 353
Merit: 254

unibtc - Bitsler.com Developer

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 04:44:22 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2015, 05:14:01 PM by MillionsBTCdev

If any players cant find the link for their favorite apps. I made a simple list of all apps that most probably active or has traffic before.

https://uni-games.com/mpapplist.php

-uni

NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 04:47:24 PM

Total stats is just a simple number. I cannot imagine it can bring any problem for "keeping the books orderly". Just keep the old stats in mind for administrative purposes and obv summing up all bets will lack the old stats (but isn't a problem if you keep it in mind.)

The advantage of merging the old stats is that it shows the MP apps are popular already. I assume Ryan could give the total app stats since it's not privacy sensitive and it's even still on: https://mp.bustabit.com/full-stats.json

But up to you guys of course Tongue

huskypower2015

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:13:23 PM

Nice to see everything is up and running clean! I imagine that today will be a slow day for MP and the current numbers are typically lower than expected. Should we see an increase over to next year?
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:15:29 PM

Total stats is just a simple number. I cannot imagine it can bring any problem for "keeping the books orderly". Just keep the old stats in mind for administrative purposes and obv summing up all bets will lack the old stats (but isn't a problem if you keep it in mind.)

The advantage of merging the old stats is that it shows the MP apps are popular already. I assume Ryan could give the total app stats since it's not privacy sensitive and it's even still on: https://mp.bustabit.com/full-stats.json

But up to you guys of course Tongue

agree and please understand that we worked hard and with costly promos to get some action on our poker and roulette app and were glad we reached Nico's top list. and now? we are gone Sad

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:17:24 PM

Nice to see everything is up and running clean! I imagine that today will be a slow day for MP and the current numbers are typically lower than expected. Should we see an increase over to next year?

check the bank roll and you will see that it doubled today so that looks already like a good sign. no need to guess what will be next year.

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
moneypot (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Official MoneyPot.com Account

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:36:51 PM

check the bank roll and you will see that it doubled today so that looks already like a good sign. no need to guess what will be next year.

Numbers have actually exceeded our expectations so far  Smiley We were expecting lower figures due to the holidays. We also had a few whales deposit funds that haven't started playing yet. Interesting times ahead!

MoneyPot.com -- Your Bitcoin Gambling Wallet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: