Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:02:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [$30] /Semi-Blackhat\ - Make hundreds easily // FREE GAMES! (PS4, XBOX) - [$30]  (Read 509 times)
zfe (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:58:50 AM

What is this

In this PDF I will provide a complete & detailed tutorial on how you can make hundreds of dollars weekly. This method requires a small $60 investment which you will keep, not a single dollar will be lost. It can be started with either PayPal or Bitcoin, if you want to use one or the other I will provide a tutorial on getting either exchanged.

You will learn how to make a game selling shop. You'll learn how to obtain games for free & these are a few of the games (You can get basically any game).

- Fallout 4
- GTA V
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
- Injustice: Gods Among Us

Basically any PS4/XBOX-ONE/XBOX-360/PS3 game

Why is an investment needed

If I revealed this, then everyone would know the method. Just know that all it requires is the start up amount, after this you can do it for as many times as you want.
A $60 investment is because most games being sold are under $60, so I averaged it to that amount.

Can I get arrested for this

No, you will not be doing anything too illegal. Just involves some immoral things. Does not involve scamming anyone directly or on sites like eBay, does not involve using stolen credit cards or accounts. 

What you are doing is selling legit game digital codes that are obtained for 1/2 of the original price (You choose how much) & then sell them or USE THEM FOR YOUR SELF!

What is the Price & what payment methods do you accept?[/size]

I accept both PayPal and Bitcoin.
If you choose to pay with Bitcoin, you will get a discount because I love bitcoin.

PayPal: $25
Bitcoin: $20 (this includes the price with the discount)

Hmu!
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:18:58 AM

Is the $60 initial investment a one time thing or it is needed every time you want to generate games?
I will like a vouch copy if you are willing to give.

mthrfckrz

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:34:06 AM

So in order for me to obtain a digital code for FALLOUT4 on PS4 I first must Invest $60 then pay 25$?
I'm sorry I am new to this and if I can just buy a code for $25 Im sold!
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:01:58 AM

willing to give a vouch copy out?
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:09:31 AM

I can also take a vouch and leave a review for you. Just let me know in advance. Thanks!

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:15:45 AM

i would like a vouch also if any are available.
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:38:17 AM

4 of the 5 posts are all asking for vouch copies, lol

At least noel57 got creative enough to include a serious question with the vouch request.

{ BitSpill }
zfe (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:40:46 AM

No vouch copies will be given.
If you are not satisfieded with the method, I will give you a full refund.

The investment is needed & you never really lose a dollar of it. You'll have to have it with you one time & leave it, from there you can get as many games as you want for free. It involves some work but normally takes 5-10 minutes per game.

If you want to buy this, hmu.
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:29:06 AM

The investment is needed & you never really lose a dollar of it. You'll have to have it with you one time & leave it, from there you can get as many games as you want for free. It involves some work but normally takes 5-10 minutes per game.

You should do at least one vouch copy to a well known person.

The only thing I wonder is, what is really behind this line
No, you will not be doing anything too illegal. Just involves some immoral things. Does not involve scamming anyone directly or on sites like eBay

zfe (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:32:43 AM

You should do at least one vouch copy to a well known person.

The only thing I wonder is, what is really behind this line
No, you will not be doing anything too illegal. Just involves some immoral things. Does not involve scamming anyone directly or on sites like eBay

I don't want to go into the details too much, but here's some more information. You don't have to sell anything to get games, you don't need to exchange, anything like that. It's really easy to do & takes minutes to get the game you want.

I can show my PSN account if needed, has like 5 games all worth $200-300 ish & psn codes.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:45:27 AM

The purpose of vouch copy is for someone to testify that the product you are selling works as you claim, this is important but not necessary but it goes a long way to determine your sales.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: