Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:47:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: **XBOX Live Gold Raffle!**  (Read 321 times)
battmann (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I am a student of programming and design.

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:51:14 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 04:05:27 AM by battmann

Win an XBOX Live gold 48 hr code & make bitcoin!

What you have to do in order to be eligible for the raffle:

There is a site called halleybtc.com where you deposit any amount of BTC, however small (deposit 1 satoshi they don't care!), but right now they are currently matching however much BTC you deposit; and you get a daily 0.02%% return on your deposited BTC! I have been using it and have been getting 0.02% daily. You can withdraw the BTC you deposit at any time. Of course they have a referral system that allows me some kind of bonus, so if you sign up under me you might win the raffle!

Here are my current stats as proof they are legit:

Sign up for Halleybtc.com with my referral link: https://www.halleybtc.com/?invite=drwrong

You must post in this thread, once you have signed up, with your halleybtc username. This is so I have a way to be sure who to message with the prize!

When you sign up your username will show on my account on the site. The winner will be picked using a randomizer from the list of those who sign up! The raffle ends when there are at least 20 people signed up and have deposited some BTC.

I will choose the winner though a raffle useing http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/

I am in no way affiliated with the site besides being a member.

Good luck!  Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shadows123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:57:42 AM

There is only 0.02% daily not 2%.. CMIIW
What is experience money btw?
battmann (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:02:30 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 04:44:45 AM by battmann

Whoop that was my mistake. Changed.

I believe experience money is the matched amount that they credit to your account when you deposit. Like if you put in BTC0.002 then they add BTC0.002 to the amount you invest. I have just started on the site and am able to withdraw more than I put in so I thought it was pretty cool. Even if it is just 0.02%
battmann (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:51:40 PM

What is experience money btw?

I emailed the halleybtc team and they replied with this:

"The Experience Money is NOT allowed for withdrawal and will become invalid in your account after 14 days.
You could earn some short profit from Experience Money rather than re-invest it. Because it does not meet the time requirements of any financial product. Thank you

Best wishes
HalleyBTC Service"

So it's like a promotional thing where they give you an amount that you can make profit off it for 14 days.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: