Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:52:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: C2X.in - Script for Sale to Repay Investors  (Read 8498 times)
Naster

Activity: 699
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:31:04 AM

script for sale to repay lost investors. make offers in email.

Welcome back admin, why keep lie? You just sell script for your own benefit, not for investors  Embarrassed Embarrassed
The amount we get for script go to all investors in BTC, why would we lie about this? We do not want to leave community as a scam.

All ponzi site admins pretends to be nice and cool. You are not different than others, well atleast for sometime Smiley

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:39:00 AM

script for sale to repay lost investors. make offers in email.

Welcome back admin, why keep lie? You just sell script for your own benefit, not for investors  Embarrassed Embarrassed
The amount we get for script go to all investors in BTC, why would we lie about this? We do not want to leave community as a scam.

lol f**k off... you guys just wanna collect more funds..
c2x.in (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:39:35 AM

Script will remain for sale until buyer is found. Once purchase is finalized, we will start refunding investors.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 01:07:37 AM

Says the scammer who is incredibly talented in lying. Escrow the funds, and let the escrow refund all the so-called investor.

lol f**k off... you guys just wanna collect more funds..
No doubt. Grin

Life sucks.
Jaspert

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:26:09 AM

Thanks C2X.in i lost £70 on your site, my user is "KCardwell" It now says Balance 0,
if you can get my initial deposit back to me i will be very happy!
tuhan123

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:15:52 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 10:38:46 AM by tuhan123

Thanks C2X.in i lost £70 on your site, my user is "KCardwell" It now says Balance 0,

whether c2x back again?
stil cant withdraw Undecided
zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:07:25 PM

I have to admit. This site, as we all know, will turn scam soon so why did you invest that much in to a program? That's not advised to do so and noone would do that at all
cerals28

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:08:11 PM

I have to admit. This site, as we all know, will turn scam soon so why did you invest that much in to a program? That's not advised to do so and noone would do that at all
i earned 180% ROI from this site, maybe if he invested/withdrew earlier he could have profited like me and many other
Jaspert

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:42:58 PM

i earned 180% ROI from this site, maybe if he invested/withdrew earlier he could have profited like me and many other

I'm just saying, i did loose £70 in his site, because... i did, i would appreciate it back lmao

You are saying i should have invested it sooner, so it's my fault? that it turned out to be a scam?
cerals28

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:51:17 PM

I'm just saying, i did loose £70 in his site, because... i did, i would appreciate it back lmao

You are saying i should have invested it sooner, so it's my fault? that it turned out to be a scam?
no i am saying if you invested sooner you may have come out with a profit
where did i say it is your fault lol
Surger

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:13:07 PM

at finally normal result
it's scam now as all ponzi systems..
must be carefully for that kind of system..
Jaspert

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:03:58 PM

I know i f**ked up, leave me alone to ponder in the forum in my looser attire for a while to get over my loss
cerals28

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:24:05 PM

I know i f**ked up, leave me alone to ponder in the forum in my looser attire for a while to get over my loss
lmao why do you think I am attacking you, it is not your fault, no one can predict this.
What I am saying is that if you did invest early you would of made profit, it is not your fault I am just saying if you did this you would be in profit.
you take thing to personally friend Wink
man22555

Activity: 430
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:45:32 PM

Script will remain for sale until buyer is found. Once purchase is finalized, we will start refunding investors.
Man you are fuck.. liar. Use our steal money and GTFO. Karma is waiting 4 you and your family. Don´t worry

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jaspert

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:10:31 PM

Trust me i'm fine, lets leave it at that, as the guy said above karma will come his way, i hope he has a horrible Christmas and a disgusting new year  Grin
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:16:10 PM

hahaha and  then they say that I'm behaving negatively Cheesy  but still.. I agree with you about karma

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
kokham

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:27:10 PM

Thanks

do you refunding us total deposited or total earned  Huh 
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:28:43 PM

Even I'm not a fan of ponzi games, I must say that this is a very nice developed site.
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 11:51:20 PM

I lol'd at everyone who says "Karma is waiting for you", "Karma on his way", etc. Tongue

Even I'm not a fan of ponzi games, I must say that this is a very nice developed site.
I wonder if you were born yesterday. Every ponzi website that are released in this section are well developed, except for some though.

Life sucks.
Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:33:40 AM

Wow the admin is really bold, first he shuts down the website and runs off with the deposits even though there was still enough deposits to cover the withdrawals.  Yes I know Ponzis always collapse but when the admin ends it prematurely it is considered a scam.  Anyway, now he comes acting like our savior trying to sell his script, just a little heads up, none of you will get a single penny if he sells the site
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: