Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:09:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] MSDN Admin Accounts $75  (Read 2681 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3087

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 10:00:45 PM

Escrow won't protect you!  Microsoft can tell by the key which MSDN account it came from.  When they detect they are being used all over the place, or they learn the account was purchased using a stolen credit card, they deactivate all keys - this can happen weeks or months later.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Boki21 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:49:18 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 01:05:35 AM by Boki21

Escrow won't protect you!  Microsoft can tell by the key which MSDN account it came from.  When they detect they are being used all over the place, or they learn the account was purchased using a stolen credit card, they deactivate all keys - this can happen weeks or months later.   Undecided

Not sure what you're talking about, the accounts are legit and I have never ever learned from any buyer that their accounts got deactivated and it's been months really. Only the buyer of the account uses the keys as it's their private account and I don't see how could they learn someone "purchased using a stolen credit card"? I am not the only one selling MSDN admin accounts, there's a lot of other people on this forum even but I've never seen you leaving any  comment such as this strangely enough. As long as people use their accounts normally without abusing anything like they should be used then they will not get banned.

Why did you change the price? it's $50 before

It was a decision made considering there's no one selling them as cheap as $50 anywhere, the cheapest I've seen them going is for $100 and I am just ruining everyone's business by doing that, including mine.
Boki21 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 11:45:20 AM

Will be lowering the price to $75 for 3 days.
Boki21 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:25:45 PM

Sold a few, waiting for some vouches.
cuasokeben

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:52:13 PM

good services, thanks you. Next time, i'll buy more.
Boki21 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:20:19 AM

good services, thanks you. Next time, i'll buy more.
Thank you.
Boki21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:12:53 PM

Out of stock for MSDN admin accounts right now, updated the thread with auto-buy for msdn keys.
Boki21 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 08:44:16 AM

Bump.
netdeveloper21

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 02:11:03 PM

I would like to buy, may be in bulks.

Can we discuss on skype: netdeveloper21
Boki21 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 10:46:34 AM

I would like to buy, may be in bulks.

Can we discuss on skype: netdeveloper21

Added you on skype, still got stock for keys.
Boki21 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:03:31 PM

Back in stock, including MSDN admin accounts.
Boki21 (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:09:05 PM

Sold quite a few, will probably be running out of stock today or tomorrow.
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:24:16 PM

Escrow won't protect you!  Microsoft can tell by the key which MSDN account it came from.  When they detect they are being used all over the place, or they learn the account was purchased using a stolen credit card, they deactivate all keys - this can happen weeks or months later.   Undecided

Not sure what you're talking about, the accounts are legit and I have never ever learned from any buyer that their accounts got deactivated and it's been months really. Only the buyer of the account uses the keys as it's their private account and I don't see how could they learn someone "purchased using a stolen credit card"? I am not the only one selling MSDN admin accounts, there's a lot of other people on this forum even but I've never seen you leaving any  comment such as this strangely enough. As long as people use their accounts normally without abusing anything like they should be used then they will not get banned.

Could you give everyone a hint on how you're able to provide so low cost accounts without stolen credit card or any dubious techniques then?

It's just impossible. Those accounts CANNOT be legit.

This is plain scam. Not that your accounts aren't working I bet they do, but Microsoft can stop then at any moment so you have no way to guarantee your buyers the accounts will keep working.
Boki21 (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:26:22 PM

Could you give everyone a hint on how you're able to provide so low cost accounts without stolen credit card or any dubious techniques then?

It's just impossible. Those accounts CANNOT be legit.

This is plain scam. Not that your accounts aren't working I bet they do, but Microsoft can stop then at any moment so you have no way to guarantee your buyers the accounts will keep working.

I am not using any dubious techniques you shouldn't worry about that, the price is relative low but not too low compare to other sellers around here I am just trying to get customers that buy in bulks. And no, it is not a scam as none of the sold accounts so far have ever got deactivated. I am willing to refund any account that gets deactivated by microsoft if that ever happens, which I guarrante will not.
adrenn1

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:20:26 PM

Just another fucking useless scammer of this community. Paid him 75$ by 4:00 PM, he said he was having problems with teamviewer and couldn't give me the account.
So he said he was gonna give me the account in 3 hours, at home, because he was at work. I said him to please tell if that was a scam, because I just didn't want to waste time.... he sais nono, just wait and I'll give it to you, don't worry. I waited 5 fucking hours, 2 hours ago he said he was in the car going home, now he is online and he doesn't reply
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS NOT THAT HE SCAMMED ME FOR MONEY, BECAUSE I MAKE THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY IN SOME HOURS, BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT HE FUCKING MADE ME WASTE TIME WAITING FOR HIM. USELESS FUCKING SHIT, I HOPE YOU DIE WITH ALL THE SCAMMERS OF THIS COMMUNITY, WITHOUT ANY RESPECT FOR THE OTHER PEOPLE, EVEN TO ADMIT THE SCAM
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:26:27 AM

Just another fucking useless scammer of this community. Paid him 75$ by 4:00 PM, he said he was having problems with teamviewer and couldn't give me the account.
So he said he was gonna give me the account in 3 hours, at home, because he was at work. I said him to please tell if that was a scam, because I just didn't want to waste time.... he sais nono, just wait and I'll give it to you, don't worry. I waited 5 fucking hours, 2 hours ago he said he was in the car going home, now he is online and he doesn't reply
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS NOT THAT HE SCAMMED ME FOR MONEY, BECAUSE I MAKE THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY IN SOME HOURS, BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT HE FUCKING MADE ME WASTE TIME WAITING FOR HIM. USELESS FUCKING SHIT, I HOPE YOU DIE WITH ALL THE SCAMMERS OF THIS COMMUNITY, WITHOUT ANY RESPECT FOR THE OTHER PEOPLE, EVEN TO ADMIT THE SCAM

Well, you don't need to send him first.
DavidTorsan

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:23:33 AM

Well, you don't need to send him first.

Can you please share a tip how to trade safe ?
bleachedno

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:04:21 AM

Well like VOD said before there is no protection because microsoft can and will disable they keys and the whole startup once they find out it's a fake or the keys are being abused.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Boki21 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:02:42 AM

I am no longer selling MSDN keys so please stop commenting about them, they were safe anyway since none of them got deactived by now or did any account ever. I've built another stock of MSDN admin accounts and am selling them for the same price, add me on skype for more info. I am willing to use escrow for the ones claiming that I am a scammer.
mobster

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:19:08 PM

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS USER HE IS A SCAMMER. STUPID OF ME FOR BUYING FROM HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: