Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:15:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price of the bitcoin will jump again? The price today is acting weird  (Read 15134 times)
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:49:19 AM

I prefer steady price increases rather than unsustainable epic pumps because there's always a crazy sell off then.

If we could get above 400 and consolidate there before Xmas it'd be great

Yes, that is very true. If any prices go up suddenly than it won't survive at that high price for long time. Prices should move slow and study is much better for bitcoins high prices to stay at high. For 50 to 100 dollar movement prices should stabilize before taking off again. I think by next year end prices may be around 600 range if no other bad news comes out against bitcoin. Now it is time for accumulation than selling bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 03:52:30 AM

This december i think the price of the bitcoin will jump and reach $500 on this month.
because it's nearly christmas and i think some people sell/exchange his/her bitcoins to use it in christmas.
What do you think guys?

I believe that we will almost stay where we are at the moment or go down a bit (20-30 dollars).
So I can not see why $500 should happen this month. There will be no rally for that imo.
But Q1 next year definitely possible to achieve that. And to wait a few more weeks or months shouldn't be that problem right?
I mean we almost suffered for 2 years.Compared to that a few more weeks should be easy to take. Smiley
If you remember 2013 nov.25 to dec.13 until january the price of the bitcoins rise fast like sky rocket around $600-$900.
I think it will happen again like before And i hope it will happen soon.. just trust and be patience.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:20:37 AM

I prefer steady price increases rather than unsustainable epic pumps because there's always a crazy sell off then.

If we could get above 400 and consolidate there before Xmas it'd be great

Yes, that is very true. If any prices go up suddenly than it won't survive at that high price for long time. Prices should move slow and study is much better for bitcoins high prices to stay at high. For 50 to 100 dollar movement prices should stabilize before taking off again. I think by next year end prices may be around 600 range if no other bad news comes out against bitcoin. Now it is time for accumulation than selling bitcoins.

But many people are expecting a good price on eyeing Christmas. The recent surge and sustaining around $360 must be good sign. I too believe price may roar again to reach above $400 levels for the celebrations of Christmas and new year.
lindin99

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:27:44 AM

This is very possible IMO, if the price direction keeps like it is currently 500 is not very difficult at all, but BTC price direction is very unpredictable and it can move at any direction with no specific reason.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:03:40 AM

This december i think the price of the bitcoin will jump and reach $500 on this month.
because it's nearly christmas and i think some people sell/exchange his/her bitcoins to use it in christmas.
What do you think guys?

I believe that we will almost stay where we are at the moment or go down a bit (20-30 dollars).
So I can not see why $500 should happen this month. There will be no rally for that imo.
But Q1 next year definitely possible to achieve that. And to wait a few more weeks or months shouldn't be that problem right?
I mean we almost suffered for 2 years.Compared to that a few more weeks should be easy to take. Smiley
If you remember 2013 nov.25 to dec.13 until january the price of the bitcoins rise fast like sky rocket around $600-$900.
I think it will happen again like before And i hope it will happen soon.. just trust and be patience.
Yup dude. People will need money to celebrate the christmas Sure they sell most of bitcoins as I guess. Then Price level will raise for some remarkable value equal to fiat currency rate. Let and hope for magic will happen again.
pissedoff

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:23:47 AM

This is very possible IMO, if the price direction keeps like it is currently 500 is not very difficult at all, but BTC price direction is very unpredictable and it can move at any direction with no specific reason.
$500 is a little too much to hope for at the moment. We should try hoping for $400 first this year.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:16:42 AM

What do you think guys?

Don't think it's that likely to happen within this month. I do however think we will go over $400 again this month. People who haven't bought yet, they must do it now, before it's over $400.

Christmas is comming closer, I only don't think that many people will sell their coins in order to create them a bit extra free fiat for buying gifts and such for the holidays, as many of them already have enough cash, so they are not in need of converting BTC into fiat. People also said that once Bitcoin black friday is over, a huge dump will follow. So far nothing has happened one week later. 
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:19:50 AM

What do you think guys?

Following your reasoning cannot be a jump but a decrease. Normally people make gifts for the Christmas but the kind of gifts that are made for this kind of celebration (as it is even for the most of the other ones) cannot be bought with bitcoin but with normal fiat money. So who want to buy something and prefer to use its bitcoins for this gift and not its normal money, first will try to find something to buy with bitcoin and I doubt that will be able to find something desired and special in some store which accept bitcoin. Probably will find it in other stores that will not accept (or even know) it. So will have two choices: to sell its bitcoins in order to have fiat money and buy the wanted gift or to continue its journey until will find some store which satisfy both its desires. To use bitcoin and to find the wanted gift. I think that the second choice it is hard to be verified in mass. So most of bitcoiners will sell their bitcoins. In this way the supply of bitcoin in the market will be increased and the price will be lowered.  Wink
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:45:05 AM

What do you think guys?

Yup dude. People will need money to celebrate the christmas Sure they sell most of bitcoins as I guess. Then Price level will raise for some remarkable value equal to fiat currency rate. Let and hope for magic will happen again.
Yes I'm also expecting those magical moments of relatively high bitcoin prices to celebrate this new year. Last year this kind of surge happened with bitcoin prices. So, I believe there are lot of possibilities for bitcoin prices to go high near December mid weeks.

Shiver

Activity: 248
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:04:27 PM

On the one hand, most people need FIAT to pay for Christmas.  On the other, any self respecting pro-Bitcoin user would lose that problem of "what do you buy for someone for Christmas at the last minute?" and send them some mBTC as an investment, even if it's just a few dollars.  You could solve your issue of buying presents and promote the concept at the same time (6 levels of separation and all that).  My experience is that the way for people to get interested immediately, is give them some for free, then they start reading about it and get enthusiastic.  Just talking about it doesn't seem to do anything unless you're preaching to the converted.

Earlier in the year I took part in a poll on this forum that was asking "what do you think the price will be at year end?".  I answered $400-500.  I'm still of the same opinion.

CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:42:13 PM

Maybe so but, I think it will jump to 500 dollars and go back again too 400 - 500 dollars.
We will see what will happen in december.
isvicre

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:52:16 PM

Indeed, that's very likely we can see over $400 before Christmas. In case something bad happens keep your coins in a safe place and don't go %100 Bitcoin, diversify your investments and minimize your risk. I think holding %80 Bitcoin and %20 fiat is a good strategy right now.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:06:18 PM

Guys in december well be like november is just go to increase and decrease again.
I just know that begin of the year 2016 bitcoin price well just be around 390 dollars.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 07:09:05 PM

Guys in december well be like november is just go to increase and decrease again.
I just know that begin of the year 2016 bitcoin price well just be around 390 dollars.

we broke 400 so next target must be 450 cuz 500 might be hard to achieve in this 20 days
but even 450 would be great start for next year

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 11:16:49 PM

i really think we will start 2016 with a price higher than $400. there is simply too much demand at this point. if for whatever reason the demand falls back significantly this year, then we might go to $350 levels again. but i think that won't happen. just look at the next difficulty increase.... it says enough.
BitMaxz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 11:37:00 PM

Since we are not the same beliefs and opinion im still go with my beliefs and it will happen.
Since the price is gradually increasing its posible to increase above $500.
i cannot force you to stay holding your bitcoin but its just my speculation..
However there's no risk to stay holding your bitcoin because you can sell it in other year or month's.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:20:11 AM

Since we are not the same beliefs and opinion im still go with my beliefs and it will happen.
Since the price is gradually increasing its posible to increase above $500.
i cannot force you to stay holding your bitcoin but its just my speculation..
However there's no risk to stay holding your bitcoin because you can sell it in other year or month's.

i dont think so my personal opinion is that we can hit i maybe maintain 450 this month and perhaps in January we will hit 500 for sure
i expect another jump in 20$ more in price maybe little more but that will be it
next big jump will be in January but bigger one i have some strange felling about it

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:22:50 AM

I don't think we'll reach $500 this month anymore. It's balancing on and around $400 right now.
I'm just hoping that it will stay around the $400 until the year ends.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:09:06 AM

we broke 400 so next target must be 450 cuz 500 might be hard to achieve in this 20 days
but even 450 would be great start for next year

I guess I was wrong I see now that bitcoin price broke 400 dollars.
I will just sit and watch bitcoin increasing ever more. So true that 450 dollar will be nice.
So that it will be a good year for bitcoin.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 10:16:43 PM

I sure hope so this willbe great to see i sure hope to see it over 500 in this month

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: