Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: many accounts ban no reason provided  (Read 487 times)
whyweretheybanned (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:03:36 PM

hi
I own many account for building and selling purpose, i have built many account and not join any sig campaign to prevent spam.
now all these account perm ban and no reason why they were ban.
why?
I do not spam or anything, just now all my account banned and I get no reason from any mod, and all permanent
It is not against the rule to build and own many account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:06:20 PM

hi
I own many account for building and selling purpose, i have built many account and not join any sig campaign to prevent spam.
now all these account perm ban and no reason why they were ban.
why?
I do not spam or anything, just now all my account banned and I get no reason from any mod, and all permanent
It is not against the rule to build and own many account.
Why don't you post a list of all the accounts you have that was banned?

Even though I can give a guess or two without the above information, this way is more fun Smiley

I think I also have a guess or two as to which accounts they are, but that is really speculation
whyweretheybanned (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:12:23 PM

i just want to know reason
Not cause trouble on my account
I will wait for mod response to PM instead
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 11:16:52 PM

Here's an example of one of your accounts. Look at your post history, multiple by...what was it? 25? Then ask me again why you got banned. I dare you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=409206

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
whyweretheybanned (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:25:31 PM

Here's an example of one of your accounts. Look at your post history, multiple by...what was it? 25? Then ask me again why you got banned. I dare you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=409206
yes but rules say it is ok to do this, i did not know that having this many is not allowed. i plan to sell, to make some money. i also use no sig campaign to try to not come across as a spammer.
i am happy to sell now if you want, but i did not know i could get perma banned for this as rules do not say you cannot have more than x account, they say you can have multiple accounts.
i will leave this thread locked so you can respond, i am sorry again, but i did not know all i knew is that multiple account is allowed.
i purchase most of these accounts to so now i have lost money.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 11:27:05 PM

I don't care how many accounts you have. I care if you're spamming, not having a sig doesn't mean you aren't spamming.

I'm not going to lift the ban.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
whyweretheybanned (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:31:31 PM

I don't care how many accounts you have. I care if you're spamming, not having a sig doesn't mean you aren't spamming.

I'm not going to lift the ban.
i did my best not to spam and keep all post on topic, but ok i will not try to change your decision. i think you should make it clear that you are not allowed to have more than x account, i spent lot of time posting on these account and pay some money for them to, and now i am left in negative. i could have use sig to extend profit but i know sig spam big issue here, so i did not.
i do not think this is the right way, i think temp ban is fine, i did not even get any warning or anything, i was not even aware of this rule and yet i am still perm ban on all account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: