Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:56:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crestington Legit or Not ? (PM's inside)  (Read 1248 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:36:46 AM

Here is some good Crestington reading for you guys Wink

I have been wondering WHO am i dealing with ?

He has always been EXTRA nice to me.. made me an *unused coin logo before and recently a new *unused avatar.
We had always gotten along but i am curious about his possible alternate identities now..
What you guys think of these PM's ? Is he Legit ?

I have seen people make claims he is other people so i am curious.. does this confirm or disprove it ?

Cresty this might actually help vindicate you man Wink

in order of most recent..

Are you back?
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: March 27, 2015, 10:14:49 AM »

Cmon man, you can't leave this place, thought maybe Dan Metcalf did you in lol

Anyways, glad to see you around and hope you stick around for a bit and stir up some shit.

You should check out PayCoin if you really want to FUD hard and bust a scam 100X bigger than the Blocknet shit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0

Release the Spoetnik on a bunch of koolaid drinking church-goers AND you get full backing by everyone on Bitcointalk, I've already got my popcorn ready and I'll give you some PayCon, lololololol

I'm pretty sure we've met before...
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: November 03, 2014, 06:35:19 AM »

I've been thinking about it and it's pretty likely we've met at some point, you don't by chance live in Kelowna do you? I grew up there and know lots of people there. I swear you must know Johnny Lasso because you are so much like him it's uncanny. He's about 38, apha male kinda of guy and never loses, has done some superhuman things, was in jail for a bit. Figure if you live there you would know Johnny, I think I might know you lol

Re: I'm pretty sure we've met before...
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: November 03, 2014, 07:22:24 AM »

Probably just a strange coincidence.

Re: I'm pretty sure we've met before...
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: November 03, 2014, 02:59:39 PM »

Grew up right downtown near Safeway, moved away when I was 10 but came back in my grade 12 year and lived in a few different places in the downtown core. Lived in Kelowna for 5-6 years and went travelling for 4-5 years and now in Vancouver.

Maybe this will help in some way
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: November 01, 2014, 12:44:09 AM »

Here is a copy of a post of mine in the private section of the Colossuscoin Forums from March 5th, 2014

This was a marketing idea I had posted but was never used but I think it relates to your struggle with all the trolling against you. Please don't hang me out to dry for sharing it with you, I think it could still come in handy later if it was refined and maybe even passed by the mods of Bitcointalk of a fun pump (such as if you labeled the sock accounts.

This is a multi-week campaign and would require a minimum of 70-100 people to do it. What I would like to do is release new website, fixes to the irc and wallet and some new exchanges along side the marketing Campaign. The cost might be in the neighborhood of 100-150 mil Col. We would need around 1000 photos to start and maybe around 20 videos.

The Bitcointalk Sneak attack
On Bitcointalk if you are a new user you can only post once every 6 minutes but if you want to edit your posts you do not have to wait any time in between edits. What I want to do is have 50-70 people posting all over Bitcointalk on all the most popular threads for a period of 1-2 weeks and in one day, edit all of our posts to be about Colossuscoin with pictures and promo material.
How it would work: Each person would create several new accounts on Bitcointalk, you may want to use IP masking programs incase they ban your IP for the stunt. We would want about 2-3 posts per page of as many different threads as possible of just average chatter. The most relevant sections are mainly the Altcoin Discussion, Bitcoin Discussion, Trading Discussion but could target Marketplace, Off Topic, and Economics as well. For 2 weeks we all post all over threads and until we are ready for release, then one the day of release, we edit all of our posts with Colossuscoin Promo pictures with links to the Bitcointalk Thread and Website or about some competitions etc.

I made up a visual graph of how the marketing campaign would look on a range of 1-20 for intensity, 10 and under are warmups and 20 are full releases.

Pictures:  After the release of the first wave of pictures we can hold posting competitions as well as more picture creation competitions, we can use contest bounties to regulate the flow of pictures as well as use styles of pictures to reflect the release we are doing

Videos: We can create teaser videos, informative videos, funny videos, and release videos and stagger them for the release as well as do video competitions to push out extra during the campaign.

Website: I would like to be able to release a new website within the marketing blitz

Chatterbox: We can hold competitions on who can talk about Colossuscoin the most on all the different Exchanges, can try for Chinese Exchanges as well. We wouldn’t want straight up spam but we could get everyone to just talk about Colossuscoin amonst themselves and talk about the Marketing Campaign, Wallet, Etc.

New Exchanges: With a new wallet, we can get hosted on new exchanges, C-Cex wants to list us (Col/USD) and I’m sure we can get on BTER, BT-38 and Polinex as well.

Trending Searches: We can use methods to get top Google search as well as searching the Trollbox Archive to get top results, I think we can also post our pictures in a way to make image search come up with all of our pictures.

Facebook: We can hold giveaways on Facebook, as well as spread news, pictures and videos

Twitter: We can hold giveaways and announcements of updates

Reddit: We can get a new Reddit done up and host updates and pictures

My friend also is in contact with Wolong (Pandacoin) so we can give them a couple days notice to get in on it.

This is a rough draft, I’m open to all suggestions

Also, I would like to note that there are only around 1000-2000 active people on Bitcointalk, I went through the user list a few weeks back and of the 300k users there are maybe 5000 people with a Sr Member rating or higher, not to mention there are a lot of dormant and multiple accounts, and accounts which have been sold based upon their rating.

So how big is Bitcointalk really? I would guess about 500 core people, plus the developers working on the Bitcoin Code, hardcore Bitcoin Legendary members (who only post about Bitcoin tech) and about 20-50 Altcoin Developers.

Do you want to take over ColossusCoin
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: November 01, 2014, 02:00:57 AM »

Yeah I was also wondering if you want to take over ColossusCoin since you want to run a Coin, I could ask Sudo23 (forum admin) if you can have access to all sections, even modding if you want. You would also get to see all my posts over the last year on the forums there.

The benefits are that marketing for ColossusCoin is a breeze

Colossus is Big, Strong

It references to Colossus of Rhodes, a code breaking computer, Colossus from Marvel Superhero's, An n64 game (the Isle of Colossus?), An 80's movie about an evil Colossus computer and given that 90% of the forum are tech guys it appeals to a lot of people.

I made up a little Bitcoin Rap parody back in March where I had an idea you could base it off of "Business" by Eminem (it's unfinished though but funny that I also referenced a few Altcoin Kings)

https://mega.co.nz/#!AwMnQY7I!4eZyIwXHEqor4couqIRwKWfzakVAQM2m9N89b2SRMP8

Also there are about 8-9 promotional video's ready

Here is number 5 (one of my favorites but 100 mb file)

https://mega.co.nz/#!98FmgDAR!jzVnoQXohim8-4B3FnXTlqysT4oUITP8heVSOoDuT3w

Plus there are a few hundred pictures around the forums

Forums

Forums are set up as a blend of Online Multiplayer Clan forums crossed with Bitcointalk and a few other types of forums. The result is a type of 3 tier system so trusted members recommend new members and long time members choose Development Team members. It is probably more restrictive but then again there have been very few problems on the forums or even arguments between people.

Here is a picture of the Members Only and the Development Team Sections

http://postimg.org/image/gy01zxu75/eac08ce0/

The advantage is that you could have as much or little power over the forums as you want plus everything else is done.

The downside to it all is figuring out how to safely swap peoples coins over onto a new Blockchain, how to make it profitable over the long-term, rewards and funding Development.

I do have several prototype Proof of Stake Coins I've made but I am less than a year into coding and work full time in a restaurant, I can do some stuff like compile in Linux and Windows, setup nodes in the cloud (visual nodes as well), Genesis Block, Checkpoints and checkpoint key, push commits to Github and cross-reference code, and make some changes to the code and look/layout of the Wallet.

Sucks being broke because I have too much ethics, would be great to be able to make a profitable venture and have people be happy about it.

You down for something like this?

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:27:40 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 12:56:37 PM by Crestington

We may have met because we currently live in the same city.

I never promoted with any alt accounts but it was an idea I had where it would be possible to do so. You could effectively create thousands of pictures and video's in reserve, hold competitions and hold back materiel until it's refined and to promote an upcoming release and then use many accounts to promote. Ended up where those that did have access at the time posted that it was not really a good idea to promote like that so ended up just keeping it in the repository.

It was an interesting idea, but just an idea which serves as a base to refine how to proceed. I did create a Coin out of the prototypes I was working on as ColossusCoin2, I didn't promote it though and still have some 6-8 unreleased video's I haven't used.

If you want, get the mods to confirm what accounts I've ever posted on.

The information I have posted on these forums and on the ColossusCointalk forums have always been open about everything. I am well aware that any information posted on the internet is there forever but I also do not delete anything (except once when asked to remove personal information). That post and all the posts on ColossusCoin along with ideas, Skype logs etc. are still untouched, just one small piece of a large amount of data.

Does you want to see all the struggles of Crypto? Might be kind of interesting to let you probe away.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:04:03 PM

Poking for my name & address is creepy.. sorry but it is.
I would never have asked those things of anyone on the web in my whole life.
Considering i have had a LOT of problems with people here it makes it look worse for me.
From my perspective i have had everyone all over PM me all kinds of crap for ages.
99% unprovoked.. I NEVER PM people.

No offense Crestington but i want to hear what everyone thinks.
A couple guys have been poking at you saying you may be known as other people.
For me that may seem almost like a betrayal... *IF*  true !

I am not condemning you Cresty ..you always did me a solid and have been fun to talk to.
I just want to see what other guys think etc.
For example HippieTech and maybe Gleb Gamow seem to think you are using other known names
and may be up to coin shenanigans so i hoped what i posted will HELP clarify things.. good .. or ..bad !

Do i have to remind you all.. again ..i have had TONS of threats of all kinds here ?

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:36:40 AM

Considering i have had a LOT of problems with people here it makes it look worse for me.
From my perspective i have had everyone all over PM me all kinds of crap for ages.

I am not condemning you Cresty ..you always did me a solid and have been fun to talk to.
For example HippieTech and maybe Gleb Gamow seem to think you are using other known names
and may be up to coin shenanigans so i hoped what i posted will HELP clarify things.. good .. or ..bad !

Do i have to remind you all.. again ..i have had TONS of threats of all kinds here ?

I never poked around for your address, you posted the city where you live on some other forums and it ended up here, you also posted about it as well.

I'm not using other known names despite what Gleb and Hippietech think, there is a lot of theoretical association of people being other people based on a low amount of evidence. Take the smallest example, link it and repeat it over and over until everyone starts to think it's true.

A prime example would be your fight against Stakeminers where you associate Cyberpinoy with many associated accounts, the only possible alt account could be WolvMan but I still doubt that as well. On the other side you have Cyberpinoy thinking that you, Gleb, HippieTech, Xian01 and whoever else are also the same person so I end up hearing it from both sides. Everyone thinks everyone is everyone else based on little to no proof so who knows what is real?
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:57:33 AM

Ya i know those 2 guys, mostly HippieTech has had it out for you.
Like i said they were making me paranoid LOL

And your coin offer was not a big deal.. that was not an attempt to make you look bad Wink

I don't think *some advertising is all that bad.
A lot of us could have stuff taken out of context to slander us.

If HippieTech has some grand proof you are some other Monster here then
maybe he can focus on putting it here instead of on that Cryptsy topic.
So far those guys have not posted so we'll see LOL

And Crestington in a round about way you did.. read what yous aid carefully.

Leroy is a bad liar too.. if he wanted to be convincing he woudl have try a lot harder.

My point back on the Leroy Scam topic by Gleb was that Terrik had been a NET pusher
and i could not recall who used to sit on Cryptsy chat constantly pushing NET.
Was that you Crestington ?
Because it was some guys life mission to sit on Cryptsy chat bringing up NET 24/7 for ages.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:59:00 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 08:05:05 AM by Spoetnik

Who is the Guest account printing this topic ?
88ATB ? <-- was viewing it as Guest was printing.

Summary - 88ATB    Picture/Text
Name:    88ATB
Activity:    0
Position:    Brand new
Date Registered:    March 06, 2014, 08:16:51 AM
Last Active:    Today at 11:59:09 PM
MSN:    
YIM:    
Email:    hidden
Current Status:    Online Online
Local Time:    December 06, 2015, 06:59:42 AM
Trust:    0: -0 / +0
Signature:

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:04:31 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 11:15:14 AM by Crestington

Ya i know those 2 guys, mostly HippieTech has had it out for you.
Like i said they were making me paranoid LOL

And your coin offer was not a big deal.. that was not an attempt to make you look bad Wink

I don't think *some advertising is all that bad.
A lot of us could have stuff taken out of context to slander us.

If HippieTech has some grand proof you are some other Monster here then
maybe he can focus on putting it here instead of on that Cryptsy topic.
So far those guys have not posted so we'll see LOL

And Crestington in a round about way you did.. read what yous aid carefully.

Leroy is a bad liar too.. if he wanted to be convincing he woudl have try a lot harder.

My point back on the Leroy Scam topic by Gleb was that Terrik had been a NET pusher
and i could not recall who used to sit on Cryptsy chat constantly pushing NET.
Was that you Crestington ?
Because it was some guys life mission to sit on Cryptsy chat bringing up NET 24/7 for ages.

I started Crypto just after Mudda left Col for dead so he had always thought that I was him, I liked COL because of Sudo23, Th82 and Heat007 and together we put together a nice website, forums and generally brought it back from the dead. I talked to Mudda VERY little, I think the first time I talked to him was March but was only ever a handful of times. He did add in a new IRC channel and recompile the wallet somewhere around April, did it for nothing, but the bugs were deeper than that and at the time I had very little idea of code and looking to get help from anyone. His real name is Troy and from somewhere in Australia, he cloned a bunch of Coins in 2013, early 2014 but I don't know which ones. As far as I know most, if not all were fair launch with small premines, I saw no indication of him putting in virus's or hidden premines and I think he stopped after it got too heaty.

I've also never promoted NET, never owned any.

I was invited to their Skype channel which is very active, they have about 3 different channels depending on how sensitive topics are and the main one gets a few hundred messages a day. I'm not active with NET but the guys around it are building real stuff.

I'm also not active with Stakeminers other than occasionally talking with Leroy (Cyberpinoy) and him complaining about people trolling him. My opinion is that he is a good guy and is not trying to screw people but I also think Suchmoon is right about the overestimation of assets.

I'm not offended by questioning and I appreciate the thoughtful and direct way of asking, by all means dig and I'll try to answer the best I can.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 07:34:58 PM

I never poked around for your address, you posted the city where you live on some other forums and it ended up here, you also posted about it as well.

I'm not using other known names despite what Gleb and Hippietech think, there is a lot of theoretical association of people being other people based on a low amount of evidence. Take the smallest example, link it and repeat it over and over until everyone starts to think it's true.

A prime example would be your fight against Stakeminers where you associate Cyberpinoy with many associated accounts, the only possible alt account could be WolvMan but I still doubt that as well. On the other side you have Cyberpinoy thinking that you, Gleb, HippieTech, Xian01 and whoever else are also the same person so I end up hearing it from both sides. Everyone thinks everyone is everyone else based on little to no proof so who knows what is real?

Crestington, personally, I don't believe you have other accounts [at this time], albeit the "me" is "interesting".

I concede that Wofvman and Leroy Fodor are two different people, but that doesn't mean that both hasn't or won't post via the other's nym, Cryberpinoy being Leroy.

The issues I have with Leroy go far beyond the very first post I penned about StakeMiners that was immediately deleted, with my second post in the same thread deleted in virtually 15 seconds.
candlesticks

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:36:13 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 05:25:46 AM by candlesticks

I can only speak of my own personal experiences, not sure about the delusional theories of vegancoin dev. In the time that I have known Crestington, from the time that he took over PayCon(CON), I have only seen honesty and helpfulness. I have certainly given him the opportunity to scam me, never tried , or even given me a slightly sketchy vibe. If you look around, there is really only one person that has ever had an issue with Crestington, and if you read up on it, it holds even less weight than the Spoetnik being one of Cryptsy backroomboys theory that hippy tried to make, maybe this thread is the diversion  Tongue lol
     When Crestington took over CON, I recognized his name, and dug through his entire post history, It doesn't take long to get a pretty good idea of who he is, and the further you look, you just find the same.
     Hippy tech has had a vendetta against muddafudda for a long time, check post history, and grab some popcorn. These two being the same person is highly unlikely, in my observation. Opposite sides of globe, entirely different writing style, and mudda can't stick with a coin for a month, let alone nearly a year. Really just a silly theory,in my opinion. If anybody can prove differently, please do, enough BS

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:18:40 AM

For me that may seem almost like a betrayal... *IF*  true !

Crestington, personally, I don't believe you have other accounts [at this time], albeit the "me" is "interesting".

I concede that Wofvman and Leroy Fodor are two different people, but that doesn't mean that both hasn't or won't post via the other's nym, Cryberpinoy being Leroy.

The issues I have with Leroy go far beyond the very first post I penned about StakeMiners that was immediately deleted, with my second post in the same thread deleted in virtually 15 seconds.

Maybe this would help? I did some searching of google images for some old Skype logs that refer to the person as "me". This is not a Skype log of mine though.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:17:22 AM

@candlesticks
Diversion ? yeah i said it was LOL
HippieTech was going on about Crestington on the Cryptsy Lawsuit topic..
We were already stretching it when it came to being ON-topic
so i hoped HippieTech would come over here but doh we were foiled.. he smelled the trap LOL

And yeah i knew way back years ago muddafudda was from Australia or New Zealand i think.
I accused rewt of being mudda way back too ..when i first regged here.
So the two guys are from different parts of the world.

Guys this is all the by product of all this Free Market we need to be Anon bullshit.
People have trolled around with so many accounts it's led to rampant paranoia hahahha
I have been guilty of it here too on this very topic.
HippieTech's comments were making me second guess this guy..
And it doesn't seem like HippieTech wants to back up his mouth so fuck him.

That guy is bloody loony tunes !
I feel silly now for even considering what that knob was saying.
He is utterly hell bent on crazy conspiracy theories in Crypto  Roll Eyes

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 11:46:44 PM

@candlesticks
Diversion ? yeah i said it was LOL
HippieTech was going on about Crestington on the Cryptsy Lawsuit topic..
We were already stretching it when it came to being ON-topic
so i hoped HippieTech would come over here but doh we were foiled.. he smelled the trap LOL

And yeah i knew way back years ago muddafudda was from Australia or New Zealand i think.
I accused rewt of being mudda way back too ..when i first regged here.
So the two guys are from different parts of the world.

Guys this is all the by product of all this Free Market we need to be Anon bullshit.
People have trolled around with so many accounts it's led to rampant paranoia hahahha
I have been guilty of it here too on this very topic.
HippieTech's comments were making me second guess this guy..
And it doesn't seem like HippieTech wants to back up his mouth so fuck him.

That guy is bloody loony tunes !
I feel silly now for even considering what that knob was saying.
He is utterly hell bent on crazy conspiracy theories in Crypto  Roll Eyes

Quoted for legal purposes.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:40:51 PM

OR ?
How about back up your mouth HippieTech ?
Accusations ? prove it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: