Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:41:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 666 barrier  (Read 2398 times)
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:08:25 PM

I think it was just a coincidence that it was getting stuck at that price. It will move off of that once the price rebounds again.
Eh, it always seems to get stuck at numbers like 420 too.  I think some people place buys at those numbers just to laugh at the chart, or think its a lucky number to go in at or something.

The bitcoin price is about $590 at the moment. So it is not stuck at $420. I think it will rise to $600 soon.
Actually price has already surpassed well above 600$ in few exchanger, i think we will soon see 700$ again after one or two month.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FruitBucket

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:03:49 AM

I think it was just a coincidence that it was getting stuck at that price. It will move off of that once the price rebounds again.
Eh, it always seems to get stuck at numbers like 420 too.  I think some people place buys at those numbers just to laugh at the chart, or think its a lucky number to go in at or something.

The bitcoin price is about $590 at the moment. So it is not stuck at $420. I think it will rise to $600 soon.
Actually price has already surpassed well above 600$ in few exchanger, i think we will soon see 700$ again after one or two month.

That could happen. I did not notice any bad news about the bitcoin at the moment. So the price will rise.

Rastanan

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:20:23 AM

That could happen. I did not notice any bad news about the bitcoin at the moment. So the price will rise.

There is no good news either. According to the Core developer plan, the 2MB block size should be implemented last month, nothing happened.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:00:48 PM

Eh, it always seems to get stuck at numbers like 420 too.  I think some people place buys at those numbers just to laugh at the chart, or think its a lucky number to go in at or something.

There is no good news either. According to the Core developer plan, the 2MB block size should be implemented last month, nothing happened.

Good news is no price driver anymore. Having said that, I prefer that when the larger blocks update gets released, that it happens when everything is fine and tested. There is no need to rush things. Especially not when it's probably one of the most important updates in the recent years.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:28:59 PM

the price is way lower once again though i hope that it is soon going to recover

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:27:00 PM

the price is way lower once again though i hope that it is soon going to recover

I think right now the chances of seeing the price go down are higher than going up. Sentiment is changing into a bit more negative state, and that feeling gets stronger now the price is going down more and more. People that are waiting to enter the market won't see this as a bad thing.
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:08:23 AM

We may be entering a bear phase, which may last weeks, months or years, if the past is any indication. Bitcoin price tend to deflate and lose 80% of its value over the bear phase. If you bought bitcoin in June for $790 a coin, sux to be you.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:26:23 AM

We may be entering a bear phase, which may last weeks, months or years, if the past is any indication. Bitcoin price tend to deflate and lose 80% of its value over the bear phase. If you bought bitcoin in June for $790 a coin, sux to be you.

haha, indeed.
but i think this phase will not last years.
it will mostly last for a couple of weeks and one month tops.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Dassi

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:51:15 AM

By the next halving, bitcoin will cross the 666 barrier.

Bitcoin will be more than $600 by 2020.
Rastanan

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:22:51 AM

I think the price is just fluctuating at the moment. It might drift a bit lower. But after the introduction of 2MB block size, the price will rise.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:51:12 AM

I think the price is just fluctuating at the moment. It might drift a bit lower. But after the introduction of 2MB block size, the price will rise.

Ahaha, I'm not sure it will happen. because the price of going because of the influence of mining or halving. I see that the price increase is very high after the halving of mining and it not only happens once, it's also going on 4 years ago when the price of the above figures touching bitcoin $1k.
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:19:14 PM

he price is down again unfortunately i hope that the price is coming back soon, it is not that bad if we will be stuck on 666 once again

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Wetlint

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:41:39 AM

he price is down again unfortunately i hope that the price is coming back soon, it is not that bad if we will be stuck on 666 once again

The price is up to $580 again. I think the price of the bitcoin will just trade around the current level for the next few months.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:50:07 PM

Yes we have to wait for few months to reach 700$. Currently we are just stuck at under 600$ and we need a boost  to futher pump up bitcoin price.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:55:18 PM

By the next halving, bitcoin will cross the 666 barrier.

Bitcoin will be more than $600 by 2020.

Really ? You mean to say by next halving that is by 2020, we shall cross $600 ?
We are already at 580$ and it will be crossed within this month and not after 4 years. Grin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 01:01:14 PM

Yes we have to wait for few months to reach 700$. Currently we are just stuck at under 600$ and we need a boost  to futher pump up bitcoin price.

Price is at $580 now, so I don't think it will take much time to cross $600 level, and may be it can be achieved in next week but it will be interesting to see when we reach to $700 mark.
PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:24:29 AM

we saw that after the previous downfall, the price of bitcoin got a strong support at 500$. after that the price start increasing, now the price is trading in 650$ for last few weeks, hope that the price is going increasing very soon and this time it  is expected that the price is going to cross the 1000$ very easily in next few  months. therefore i think not barrier can stop bitcoin from crossing 1000$ this time.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:06:30 PM

Price is at $580 now, so I don't think it will take much time to cross $600 level, and may be it can be achieved in next week but it will be interesting to see when we reach to $700 mark.
People were saying exactly the same thing when in June the price was about to reach $800.

I head predictions as "this week we will see $800" - "$800 will be reached within 48 hours".

Eventually, the price started to tank heavily from that point. This just shows that being close to a certain price level doesn't mean anything.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Satifan

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:46:51 PM

The price is still trading around the $570.

That is similar to the trading a week or two ago. The price will not rise too soon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: