Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why trading btc will make you more money than altcoins?  (Read 1608 times)
bileq
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:13:28 PM

which exchange gives 1:20 leverage? i only know poloniex which is 1:2,5 leverage
seattlenonsmoker

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:31:22 PM

If you want to double an investment, its not so hard to double your bitcoin. I swear it - send as much BTC as you want (minimum 1 BTC deposit please) to this wallet:

18gYH6go8ZtU8wm1dYzH5RwacbRgu6Fk5h

And I'll double it.

Kidding! Don't do it. My point is that doubling may not happen in a single transaction, but if you trade for a target return you can figure out the necessary trade volume to reach that magic number. (Using Algebore.) Also another idea is to stick with the pairs with the highest trade volume because if you make multiple profitable trades it can add up quickly to a higher percentage than one big transaction. Also, if the transaction goes south you aren't in quite as vulnerable of a trading position. That's risk management!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: