Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:59:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mohammed was a paedophile, but hush, you can’t say that on Australian radio  (Read 1079 times)
Atheist (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:17:00 PM

IT has never been disputed, as far as I am aware, that the lunatic who concocted Islam liked ’em young. Very young. And because the “prophet” laid claim to a girl called Aisha when she was just six, and nailed her when she was nine, a mindset now exists within Islam that, to put it bluntly, kiddy-fiddling is perfectly OK.
Indeed, a couple of weeks ago a prominent Saudi cleric went on the offensive over this very issue. Dr Salih bin Fawzan issued a fatwa asserting that there is no minimum age for girls to marry, “even if they are in the cradle,” and that the only criterion is that:

See more: http://freethinker.co.uk/2011/08/16/mohammed-was-a-paedophile-but-hush-you-can’t-say-that-on-australian-radio/
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:40:44 PM

IT has never been disputed, as far as I am aware, that the lunatic who concocted Islam liked ’em young. Very young. And because the “prophet” laid claim to a girl called Aisha when she was just six, and nailed her when she was nine, a mindset now exists within Islam that, to put it bluntly, kiddy-fiddling is perfectly OK.
Indeed, a couple of weeks ago a prominent Saudi cleric went on the offensive over this very issue. Dr Salih bin Fawzan issued a fatwa asserting that there is no minimum age for girls to marry, “even if they are in the cradle,” and that the only criterion is that:

See more: http://freethinker.co.uk/2011/08/16/mohammed-was-a-paedophile-but-hush-you-can’t-say-that-on-australian-radio/

Historical Chinese culture and many other cultures bound children to marriage partners at a young age.  Life was short, brutal, and cruel.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:21:24 AM

Historical Chinese culture and many other cultures bound children to marriage partners at a young age.  Life was short, brutal, and cruel.

Yes. Child marriage used to happen in the past. But we have long moved past that stage. It is called "progress". But there are certain groups of brainwashed people, who want to abandon this progress and go back to the stone age. I don't have a problem with it. They can do whatever they want. But I'll be having an issue if they force others to do so. 
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:06:55 AM

Yes. Child marriage used to happen in the past. But we have long moved past that stage. It is called "progress". But there are certain groups of brainwashed people, who want to abandon this progress and go back to the stone age. I don't have a problem with it. They can do whatever they want. But I'll be having an issue if they force others to do so. 

But they shouldn't get to pick and choose what they go retro on.  If they want to pork the kiddies, how about no mobile phones, no internet, no cars.  Camels only.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:38:32 AM

Well, I very much doubt that there in the 7th century after Christ, whether in Europe or the Muslim world or other places, many people very particularly concerned about paedophiles, especially since they had no idea that the concept existed in the first place. It was a brutal world, life was worth very little. And it was usually pretty short.

jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 06:03:03 AM

from what I hear about Australia, doesn't seem like you can do much of anything in Australia without getting in trouble. The ultimate nanny state?
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 06:04:50 AM

And catholic priests are a bunch of little boy fuckers... Is there any point to this post our are you just stating common fact in hopes of pissing off muslims? To be honest I think religion is basically the root of all evil and anyone not smart enough to make his own educated decisions about what he believes likely is a fucking sheep that isn't worth the skin he wears.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
panju1
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:11:24 AM

The article is more than 4 years old.
Any particular reason why you have posted it now?
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:12:04 AM

And catholic priests are a bunch of little boy fuckers... Is there any point to this post our are you just stating common fact in hopes of pissing off muslims? To be honest I think religion is basically the root of all evil and anyone not smart enough to make his own educated decisions about what he believes likely is a fucking sheep that isn't worth the skin he wears.

racism + ignorance + sig campaign = politics & society

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
zivone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:14:50 AM

Just another random topic copied somewhere just to have something posted here.
galdur

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:34:15 AM

It´s hate promotion and it´s particularly crude because it attempts to project morals of our modern world 1300 years back to an era that was so different from ours that it could almost be another planet.

panju1
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:01:59 AM

It´s hate promotion and it´s particularly crude because it attempts to project morals of our modern world 1300 years back to an era that was so different from ours that it could almost be another planet.

The problem is that morals don't seem to have changed for a section of the people.
Anyway, I believe such dated articles shouldn't be posted.
galdur

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:14:48 AM

The problem is that morals don't seem to have changed for a section of the people.
Anyway, I believe such dated articles shouldn't be posted.

Ah, I get it now. The only reason I paid attention to this tired stuff was that I got the impression that someone

couldn´t say something on radio like yesterday. Must have been a brainlock. Must pay better attention...

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:38:39 AM

But they shouldn't get to pick and choose what they go retro on.  If they want to pork the kiddies, how about no mobile phones, no internet, no cars.  Camels only.

That is exactly what they are trying to achieve. When the Taliban seized power in Afghanistan during the late 1990s, they banned all forms of entertainment, including television, radio.etc. Taking pictures of living things were banned. I am not sure whether they banned mobile phones, cars.etc, but they "successfully" managed to force those who were living under their reign to a stone-age like existence.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:28:56 PM

But they shouldn't get to pick and choose what they go retro on.  If they want to pork the kiddies, how about no mobile phones, no internet, no cars.  Camels only.

That is exactly what they are trying to achieve. When the Taliban seized power in Afghanistan during the late 1990s, they banned all forms of entertainment, including television, radio.etc. Taking pictures of living things were banned. I am not sure whether they banned mobile phones, cars.etc, but they "successfully" managed to force those who were living under their reign to a stone-age like existence.
They've successfully stopped production of opium, at least. That's an actual reason why the US decided to intervene and establish another "democratic" regime.
galdur

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:38:55 PM

They've successfully stopped production of opium, at least. That's an actual reason why the US decided to intervene and establish another "democratic" regime.

What I´ve found especially amazing for as long as I remember is how so many people actually believe in full the sales pitches for such an intrinsically hard-sell as war is (to most sane people that is). These people are very used to salesmen of everything else adjusting the truth to suit their ends. And probably not gullible enough to take all of that seriously. But somehow salesmen of war are supposed to be different and paragons of truth. I guess these people think that they´re so smart that they could never vote serial-lying sacks of shit into office.

panju1
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:48:41 PM

Are you being sarcastic?
Opium production has sky-rocketed under the Taliban.
It is the cash crop of choice of Afghan farmers.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:11:45 PM

Are you being sarcastic?
I was no more sarcastic than you were. Cheesy

Bullshit.

Opium production sky-rocketed after establishing the new "democratic" regime, and everybody knows that. Also, everybody knows that Kosovo is not an independent state, it's just a logistic centre for opium distribution.
galdur

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:19:32 PM

They are very democratic there in Kosovo, at least as gangsters go . There was a tear gas episode  to enhance the democratic process the other day in what they and their NATO mentors and democracy-trainers call "parliament".
Charming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHde5mu5YaM

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:25:47 PM

They are very democratic there in Kosovo, at least as gangsters go . There was a tear gas episode  to enhance the democratic process the other day in what they and their NATO mentors and democracy-trainers call "parliament".
Charming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHde5mu5YaM
Hehe, ukrainian style of democracy Cheesy
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:31:24 PM

Are you being sarcastic?

Bullshit.

Opium production sky-rocketed after establishing the new "democratic" regime, and everybody knows that. Also, everybody knows that Kosovo is not an independent state, it's just a logistic centre for opium distribution.

Market forces - supply and demand - will establish production rates.  Momentary blips are efforts at some entity attempting to influence market forces.

Start with that idea.

Then explain how motives for war could possibly encompass "increasing or decreasing opium production."

It's a good slap at the USA, but it's totally illogical.
galdur

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:38:59 PM

Parliament no place for tear gas, Kerry tells Kosovo

PRISTINA | BY ARSHAD MOHAMMED

DEC 2 REUTERS

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry called on opposition lawmakers in Kosovo on Wednesday to stop setting off tear gas in parliament, and on the young country to combat corruption, Islamic radicalism and ethnic division.

-------------------------------------------

Nice. Sixteen years after the war scam to put these gangsters into power and the warscammers don´t seem to have them trained yet. I guess they don´t really care. Like seeks like.

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:40:55 PM

Market forces - supply and demand - will establish production rates.  Momentary blips are efforts at some entity attempting to influence market forces.

Start with that idea.

Then explain how motives for war could possibly encompass "increasing or decreasing opium production."

Heroine is not a milk, start with that idea.

Market forces are establishing production rates only if there is no external regulation of supply and demand. Heroine industry is not a free market, otherwise heroine would be cheaper than citric acid.
galdur

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:50:40 PM

Hahahahahahahahaha. Yeah, he´s just the right man to preach democracy to gangsters, a place of reverence, hahahahahahahah. This is like Lucky Luciano teaching business ethics.

After meeting Kosovo's Prime Minister Prime Minister Isa Mustafa at the Pristina airport, Kerry said parliament should be "a shrine to democracy, a place of reverence, of respect, that is not the place for tear gas and it is not the place for intimidation."

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:15:52 PM

It is not the "democratic" regime which is encouraging the opium production in Afghanistan. Actually it is the NATO, which is encouraging the heroin production. The NATO even helps the drug traffickers to smuggle the Afghan heroin to Russia and Iran. It is like a proxy war. NATO is destroying the youth in Russia and Iran, without spending a penny. Every year 300,000 Russians die from Heroin addiction and its consequences (such as Hepatitis B and HIV). In Iran also, tens of thousands of people are dying every year as a result of this. And the most important thing is that most of those who lose their lives, are in their teens or in their 20s.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:39:28 PM

Market forces - supply and demand - will establish production rates.  Momentary blips are efforts at some entity attempting to influence market forces.

Start with that idea.

Heroine is not a milk, start with that idea.

Market forces are establishing production rates only if there is no external regulation of supply and demand. Heroine industry is not a free market, otherwise heroine would be cheaper than citric acid.

So black markets are not free markets?

Odd, I would have thought they were the very essence of the rising of free markets in and around attempts to stifle such things....
panju1
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:03:16 AM

Are you being sarcastic?

Bullshit.

You are right. Opium production dipped in 2000, when Mullah Mohammed Omar was in control.

But you also have news articles like this

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/afghanistan-taliban-double-opium-income-new-strain-high-yield-poppy-seed/
Experts say the Taliban, who have been waging war on the Kabul government for more than a decade, derive around 40 percent of their funding from opium, which in turn fuels their insurgency

Ideologically they might be opposed to opium, but they need the money.  Grin
galdur

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:10:17 AM

Yeah panju, but most people with a modicum of brain activity learned at least a decade ago to be very wary of news reports starting with "Experts say". Hoping to welcome you to the club soon.

panju1
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:18:24 AM

Yeah panju, but most people with a modicum of brain activity learned at least a decade ago to be very wary of news reports starting with "Experts say". Hoping to welcome you to the club soon.

You do have to wonder where the Taliban obtain their funding from.
They have no backing from the Western powers. They can't depend on extortion alone.
galdur

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:28:05 AM

They have no backing from the Western powers. They can't depend on extortion alone.

I don´t know, they control territory, right? If there´s people there which seems likely maybe they do what those who control territory that contains people have done for thousands of years to fund operations. You get one guess.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:28:49 AM

The Taliban obtains their funds in the form of illegal taxation, extortion and funding from radical Salafis in Saudi Arabia and Qatar. They are also involved in human trafficking and arms smuggling. Opium poppy is not one of the major income sources for them. All of the major poppy growing areas are located in the government controlled parts of Afghanistan.
galdur

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:35:07 AM

The Taliban obtains their funds in the form of illegal taxation, extortion and funding from radical Salafis in Saudi Arabia and Qatar. They are also involved in human trafficking and arms smuggling. Opium poppy is not one of the major income sources for them. All of the major poppy growing areas are located in the government controlled parts of Afghanistan.

You can´t mention those Saudi fruitcakes. It´s not politically correct. They are in OUR team. Experts say that what makes them such dear friends of our leaders is first shared mentality and second money, but that doesn´t matter. We stick with our team no matter what. Even if they chop heads off people and jail people for ten years and a thousand lashes for criticizing them. They fund terrorists here and there but that doesn´t matter. What matters is that they´re in our team. Period.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: