Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:07:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Auction - Hero member account.  (Read 1512 times)
Trade_BTC (OP)

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:34:58 AM

Registered in 2014
Post Count = 800+
Activity = 485+
Post quality: Good
Green Trust = 10: -0 / +1

No signature campaign.
Not hacked.
No ban or loan problem.
Post quality: Good
Escrow: Yes
Signed message: no only address I ever posted was from coinbase long time ago never intended to sell the account nor had the need to post one.

Starting price = BTC 0.35BTC
Bid Increment = BTC 0.01BTC

Auction Ends after 24 hours from the last bid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:13:56 AM

Signed message: no only address I ever posted was from coinbase long time ago never intended to sell the account nor had the need to post one.
Without a signed message there is no guarantee for the buyer that the account won't be recovered after its sold.

If the account has never posted an address it would be better than having an address without signed message(There is no way the buyer can know if the posted address was really from coinbase).
Trade_BTC (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:34:22 AM

Without a signed message there is no guarantee for the buyer that the account won't be recovered after its sold.

If the account has never posted an address it would be better than having an address without signed message(There is no way the buyer can know if the posted address was really from coinbase).

I understand the thing is I just never needed to post an address I had control over. I never was in sig campaign or looked for a handout. So it's just my first account that really never had intended to sell. I'm just looking to sell now for extra holiday funds but if the signed message is deal breaker then it's ok too. Thanks.
BTC LOVER

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Bitcoin for the Charity :)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:39:09 AM

I understand the thing is I just never needed to post an address I had control over. I never was in sig campaign or looked for a handout. So it's just my first account that really never had intended to sell. I'm just looking to sell now for extra holiday funds but if the signed message is deal breaker then it's ok too. Thanks.

Its a very big Price for an hero Member account. But iam willing to do the Starting Bit

0.1 BTC

regards
lama-hunter
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:50:58 AM

Coinbase supports signing messages: https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1526413-how-do-i-sign-a-message-with-a-bitcoin-address-
As for trust, are you using only the DefaultTrust while viewing your profile?
Trade_BTC (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:57:00 AM

Coinbase supports signing messages: https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1526413-how-do-i-sign-a-message-with-a-bitcoin-address-
As for trust, are you using only the DefaultTrust while viewing your profile?

Thanks I closed the coinbase account over 9 months ago when I noticed they got real strict on limits. My setting on trust says in the box "defaulttrust" if that's what u mean.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:02:58 AM

Thanks I closed the coinbase account over 9 months ago when I noticed they got real strict on limits. My setting on trust says in the box "defaulttrust" if that's what u mean.
Well mate I don't see where you are going with the excuses, and I still find it hard to believe that in 800+ posts, there was not a single mention of a bitcoin address.
If you can PM me the account name, I can check it. All these questions are because there was a lot of hacked accounts being used, that was abandoned by the actual owners in the recent days.
Trade_BTC (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:07:53 AM

Well mate I don't see where you are going with the excuses, and I still find it hard to believe that in 800+ posts, there was not a single mention of a bitcoin address.
If you can PM me the account name, I can check it. All these questions are because there was a lot of hacked accounts being used, that was abandoned by the actual owners in the recent days.

It's not excuses I'm not going to argue what I do with my btc banking that's my own decisions.  If I pm the account name to you doesn't that just open up the possibility of a new trust for selling it?
Trade_BTC (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:16:22 AM

Negative not new I meant.
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:31:16 AM

It's not excuses I'm not going to argue what I do with my btc banking that's my own decisions.  If I pm the account name to you doesn't that just open up the possibility of a new trust for selling it?
From what I have read mexxer-2 is not an account hunter so he won't give you a negative/neutral trust rating.

I can check the account too if you want. Don't worry I won't post any rating on your account.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 4400

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:38:44 AM

I have received a message from the acct owner and IMO hes a legit seller. As far as not having a signed message goes if the buyer and seller use escrow cant the escrow verify to the staff here the account was sold?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:44:07 AM

As far as not having a signed message goes if the buyer and seller use escrow cant the escrow verify to the staff here the account was sold?
The real owner/seller can later claim the account as a victim of someone hacking their account, as far as staff/theymos(only admins can restore the account so its theymos only) 's stance on this. Theymos assumes the account was not sold, so whomever sends a custom signed message with where to reset the account password to, gets to be the owner of the account, and the buyer will end empty-handed.
As the buyer has sent you the account information, can you search for any address staked etc?
Trade_BTC (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:50:05 AM

I have received a message from the acct owner and IMO hes a legit seller. As far as not having a signed message goes if the buyer and seller use escrow cant the escrow verify to the staff here the account was sold?

Thanks yahoo I pmd the account name to mexxer too so everyone can feel better. It's a great account and I don't need to be a hero member someone else can get better use out of it. Bidding starts at 0.35 btc 0.01 increments as per the original post.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:01:45 AM

Thanks for trusting me enough to send the acc. information.

There is one lie in the OP though, the account quality is Excellent(got you there for a minute) , you can be assured that you will get accepted in any signature campaign(continuing? that depends on you). As for a posted address, after going through about 20 pages of last posts, I couldn't find any mention of an address. The starting bid is low considering the effort put into the account and the trust level
Trade_BTC (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:07:18 AM

There is one lie in the OP though, the account quality is Excellent(got you there for a minute) , you can be assured that you will get accepted in any signature campaign(continuing? that depends on you). As for a posted address, after going through about 20 pages of last posts, I couldn't find any mention of an address. The starting bid is low considering the effort put into the account and the trust level

Thanks mexxer I'm sorry I got little feisty on you till I checked your history I see your just trying to keep the forum cleaner. Good luck everyone.
apriloni

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:23:08 AM

Snip
The starting bid is low considering the effort put into the account and the trust level

The starting price is 0.35. It is higher than most of recent auctions for the Hero account.
Maybe you think it is low relative to the post quality.
Trade_BTC (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:35:21 AM

Snip
The starting bid is low considering the effort put into the account and the trust level

The starting price is 0.35. It is higher than most of recent auctions for the Hero account.
Maybe you think it is low relative to the post quality.

It also has +10 trust as well so it's a quality account choice for the new potential owner.
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:41:37 AM

Thanks mexxer I'm sorry I got little feisty on you till I checked your history I see your just trying to keep the forum cleaner. Good luck everyone.
It's good to know that you are legit but it's sad that you are not likely to get any buyer's, cause you revealed the identity.
sometimes it's good to not to trust anyone and let the highly trusted (sabastianju  etc..) escrow's vouch for it while selling.

regards
lama-hunter
Duh!! that's why you should not get used to REGARDS.
Trade_BTC (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:54:10 AM

Well steveds sometimes those people aren't readily available to vouch and mexxer and yahoo were right there so we can turn this into a positive auction thread instead of unanswered questions.

Thanks for your concerns though let's get some bids in and set a buy it now as well.

You can end the auction early and buy it now for 0.8 btc or begin bidding at 0.35 btc good luck people.
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:27:21 AM

Well steveds sometimes those people aren't readily available to vouch and mexxer and yahoo were right there so we can turn this into a positive auction thread instead of unanswered questions.

Thanks for your concerns though let's get some bids in and set a buy it now as well.

You can end the auction early and buy it now for 0.8 btc or begin bidding at 0.35 btc good luck people.
If you reduce the starting bid for this auction I might start this off for you.

The price might end up higher than you expected once things get moving.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: