Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:44:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My transaction got confirmed or not ?  (Read 598 times)
Black Kitten (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:10:55 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 08:23:04 AM by Black Kitten

Okey , so I had this message saying "The transaction has a none standard input" near the "High priority" message and now I'm having two confirmations

So I was wondering if It has something to do with double spending ? or the transaction really got confirmed and I'm good to go ? I don't want from the funds to go back to the sender eventually otherwise I will get screwed .
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:13:05 AM

The transaction has already been confirmed.
As of now, there are 2 confirmations. You need to wait for 1 more confirmation to use the funds.
Boosterious

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 10:31:29 AM

Okey , so I had this message saying "The transaction has a none standard input" near the "High priority" message and now I'm having two confirmations

So I was wondering if It has something to do with double spending ? or the transaction really got confirmed and I'm good to go ? I don't want from the funds to go back to the sender eventually otherwise I will get screwed .
yes it got confirmed,non standard input mean its have high priority,just need more confirmations for can be used and store on wallet. this is rare happen,i never have transaction like that,maybe because i'm not use blockchain anymore.

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 02:47:20 PM

Edit: I misunderstood the question, it must be because of your wallet, which one are you using? Your wallet seems to have a bug that in creating non-standard signatures. Since it got confirmed, you don't have to worry about it now, but better update the wallet so it doesn't happens again. Would be much easier to help if next time you can provide the tx id.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Black Kitten (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:29:39 AM

Edit: I misunderstood the question, it must be because of your wallet, which one are you using? Your wallet seems to have a bug that in creating non-standard signatures. Since it got confirmed, you don't have to worry about it now, but better update the wallet so it doesn't happens again. Would be much easier to help if next time you can provide the tx id.

I thought it has something to do with double spending however the sender explained that it's because he is using a multi-signature address to send the funds . I have the funds now and everything is fine ,thx
dearbesz

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:54:48 AM

for us to find out if transaction is confirm or not..
all you have to do is just do the instruction properly and once you comply it well
you will receive the confirmation in your email account.
then if you havent receive it yet meaning its not yet confirm or you did not follow the instruction properly.
get it? Wink Smiley
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:02:04 AM

for us to find out if transaction is confirm or not..
all you have to do is just do the instruction properly and once you comply it well
you will receive the confirmation in your email account.
then if you havent receive it yet meaning its not yet confirm or you did not follow the instruction properly.
get it? Wink Smiley

Not really, i've read the thread 3 times, but i cannot understand what you try to say here...
The OP is apparently using a wallet that gives an indication when receiving input from a pay2ScriptHash transaction. Seems plausable, it's also normal the OP asked a question about it, since these kinds of transactions tend to be confusion for newer members.

I have no idear why you're starting to talk about confirmations in email accounts... Are you the person sending to the OP, and are you explaining your workflow, or are you the owner of the wallet service (a service that apparently sends an email when a user receives inputs?).  I'm just a bit confused about your text, that's all

Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:11:21 PM

conformation of transaction some time create a panic. it becomes a problem some time while doing transaction i think this problem should be solve now for a smooth and fair trading.
Dakron

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:28:25 PM

I think the delay in confirmation is given because bitcoin wallet have more securities to approve or to validate your transaction if it is legal or hack but i think this is not only in bicoin also in some online transactions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: