Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:12:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151046 times)
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:24:51 AM

I was very trouble to collect BTC,
I want to ask

means anything that can be used to collect BTC? Then the means which are getting more BTC?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 09:34:33 AM

The easiest way to earn btc is exchanging your flat for btc.  Imo anyways.

chennuan

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:46:16 AM

You look like the first contact bitcoin

Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:46:38 AM

I want to ask

means anything that can be used to collect BTC? Then the means which are getting more BTC?

Here is the easiest and the most straightforward way! Work hard in a real life, earn money and then exchange it for BTC on one of the exchanges!
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:49:31 AM

If you don't understand and study how BTC works no matter how many BTC you'll be able to get you will lose them all. No easy ways here to do what you ask.
Work hard, play harder but more than that: study! Otherwise, do not invest. Good luck

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:56:05 AM

you need to buy at this point, it's very hard to accumulate a good amount without buying

see it from this point, by buying bitcoin you are helping your own investment, which is bitcoin itself
hunnaryb

Activity: 506

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:56:35 AM

BTC is a scarce 'commodity' so providing some kind of work or service is your best way of getting it. If you want to risk trading to get more, then I would be prepared to take some hard lessons first.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:26:54 AM

I want to ask

I can suggest two opportunities in which I am participating and feeling good. The first is an online site which 5 years life in internet, 9 years of development, more than 53 000 investors, more than 4 millions us dollar invested so far and more 6 million withdrew during all these years. You have a low interest profit everyday for the amount invested (depending from the amount invested but low in every case). This make me feel more sure about my money. If it will be more it could be a problem. They show even the source of their profits. The other things (which are very, very many) you can read going at their site if you will be interested to know more about it. So can create you yourself your idea about what to do. If want, pm me to send you the reflink (cannot give here because is prohibited).

The second one have no need for reflink so I am telling openly about what is about. It is a project called Horizon project and I discovered it recently (maybe two weeks ago). I was attracted by their philosophy of work and think and I decided to invest in their coin bought not indifferent amount of it with bitcoin. No need for much bitcoin because the price of their coin is yet very low. For the amount which is taken in your wallet you have an everyday interests called bounty (which it is in the last days because there are to much time which is given and the amount designated for such kind of action is at its end- may last or not since the end of this month). But you can have again other coins from your bought coins leasing these. The last three-four days the price of this coin was increase not few. And then decrease but not at the same level (until now). As a result, if this situation continue, I am already in profit (within 15 days) when my intentions in investing in their coin was long term profit and not immediate profit (as it is being verified).

But is not only the coin. Even, the coin is only one of the numerous projects they have in their hands. One of them already in experimental phase but concluded as a work was the digital Public Notary which use their Horizon blockchain as a witness and depositor of the notarial acts of a public action: for example the documents which verify and prove a marriage. The first digital marriage (for which you can find much info if you do a simple search in google about it) was action of the developers of this platform (project). The above documents are already at their Horizon blockchain in a form of a transaction and can be found within second using the hash of that transaction have from the couple married. Then deciphered for use only by them using their private keys (which are only in their hands).

The above is only one of the first of their projects. Other must be in the days to come. They don't speak to much (because work) but the air absorbed there "testify" this. Their thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=823785.0 You can find several data there and decide what to do.

Anyhow I consider the first opportunity as a low risk one and the second a medium risk one. Have in mind that the second is yet not known well for me because of the few time discovered. So it is absolutely advised that you decide yourself the risk for every of those and act only using your thoughts and interpretations.
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:53:16 AM

Yes, that is true
I know bitcoin the first time three weeks ago from my friend and I am interested because of my friends get a lot of money from bitcoin
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 12:31:04 PM

Yes, that is true
I know bitcoin the first time three weeks ago from my friend and I am interested because of my friends get a lot of money from bitcoin

So you are really new in this space.
I recommend to get to know as much as possible at first about Bitcoin.
A good website what Bitcoin is and how it works is this one: https://bitcoin.org/en/getting-started
There you will find most of the informations you'll need.
When you've done that you can buy a small amount of Bitcoin.I say small amount because I think it is important to experience Bitcoin first, get a feeling for the technology and the wallets.If you feel safe and confident you can buy more.
And if you have any questions just ask here.We all started from scratch.So there are no dumb questions.Don't by shy to ask what you don't understand.
Bameras

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:57:50 PM

In old times, you can mine bitcoin. Now, you have to buy. Or you can mine altcoin and sell for bitcoin. But that is not profitable most of the time.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:11:05 PM

easiest way: work in real life and buy it! hardest way: mine it! There are still many ways like: join a signature campaign, trade coins, sell your skill or you can join my captcha project: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1277685.0 Grin
chennuan

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:42:14 PM

Yes, that is true
Yes, that is true
That your friend did not tell you how he received some money from Bitcoin?

Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:02:54 PM

there is a great variety of things that you can do in order to collect as much bitcoins as possible the easiest one is faucets but it takes a lot of time i think also you can try participating in signature campaigns as they give way more money than faucets

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:04:01 PM

I want to ask

If you would like to collect Bitcoin fast, you can exchange your fiat for BTC and still working in some free paying faucets and trusted investment sites to earn more coins and hold your bitcoins till the price increase more
Lorker

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:04:26 PM

ty for the help
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:41:14 PM

I want to ask

You can show your skill like coding or designing. When people got interest with your work, people will contact & dealing for you and finally got paid by bitcoin !

You can also share your ref faucet link to your friend who want to know bitcoin more
johnsmith1964

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:30:08 PM

Hi there are many ways of collecting BTC.

You could try joining faucet sites, you could lend coins and earn this way. You could also sell coins fro different payment methods. You could earn in a signature or avatar campaign, There are many ways to earn but all these require time and hard work. For me personally the best way to earn is to provide a service such as design or programming and get paid in bitcoins, this is the best way as you can earn a more regular income.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:22:25 PM

If you don't understand and study how BTC works no matter how many BTC you'll be able to get you will lose them all. No easy ways here to do what you ask.
Work hard, play harder but more than that: study! Otherwise, do not invest. Good luck

I really appreciate your advice because I have seen people losing Bitcoin by spending them in bulk when the BTC price falls out of fear that It could drop even more rather than waiting for it to get stable and trade it for higher value, you really need to work hard, learn completely and play smarter.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:51:50 AM

Try using more than source : faucets, sig camp, trading, gambling
This way you can collect BTC easily
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: