Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:22:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SPEEDDICE.com - 1% house edge - fast bet  (Read 1953 times)
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:58:01 PM

I tried the auto betting option with the speed option activated and it didn't seem that fast. I have seen sites way faster than that even instantly, I was just wondering.
You might have deactivated the speed option, instead of enabling. They should label what does what, happened with me too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
speeddice (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 12:28:28 PM

- Affiliation program: we offer 20% gains on each deposit made by your affiliates.

Deposit? So if my affiliate deposits 0.1 btc, I will get 0.02 btc for free, and my affiliate can withdraw his 0.1 btc afterwards? This seems flawed. Or instead, I will get 20% of what my affiliate lost?
Also, since everything on the page is in English, the two "Statistiques" should be changed to "Statistics".

No if your affiliate does not play minimum 20% of her deposit the transaction is canceled but if he play 20% or more you receive your commission under 24 hours

After you realize you're effectively offering up to 100x of your EV to affiliates, will you honor the previous affiliate earnings or cancel them?

Yes, each commission is registered if your affiliate bet minimum 20% of the deposits you receive all the previous earning

i was just messing around on there and 1 thing i found that i do not like is when i click max bet, instead of it allowing me to bet my max balance it puts max bet for site up. need to change that up

Changed
speeddice (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 12:39:19 PM

I tried the auto betting option with the speed option activated and it didn't seem that fast. I have seen sites way faster than that even instantly, I was just wondering.
You might have deactivated the speed option, instead of enabling. They should label what does what, happened with me too

yes the speed option is enabled by default
jamieebotwin
Legendary

Activity: 809
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:42:34 PM

No registration required   I like this.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 12:47:15 PM

- Affiliation program: we offer 20% gains on each deposit made by your affiliates.
Deposit? So if my affiliate deposits 0.1 btc, I will get 0.02 btc for free, and my affiliate can withdraw his 0.1 btc afterwards? This seems flawed. Or instead, I will get 20% of what my affiliate lost?
Also, since everything on the page is in English, the two "Statistiques" should be changed to "Statistics".
No if your affiliate does not play minimum 20% of her deposit the transaction is canceled but if he play 20% or more you receive your commission under 24 hours
After you realize you're effectively offering up to 100x of your EV to affiliates, will you honor the previous affiliate earnings or cancel them?
Yes, each commission is registered if your affiliate bet minimum 20% of the deposits you receive all the previous earning

Strange. Ryan just told you, that you're offering up to 10.000% of your EV (that's the expected income you have, in case you didn't know) to affiliates, and you seem not to care.
As already said, this seems flawed. You might reconsider it, and change it to a more appropriate system, or don't you rely on your income in order to stay in business?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
UnknownUsername

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 01:04:10 PM

Wow, I can't wait to see when the site will be going to be abused that affiliate commission is very unstable for running a gambling site.
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 01:34:35 PM

The site is pretty simple and i really like that it doesn't requires a signup and all that verification to test it out. But when i try to set the client seed to anything random it automatically changes the server seed .
Was also not able to claim the faucet more than one time ,don't know if there are any restrictions on it .

speeddice (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 01:54:50 PM

Strange. Ryan just told you, that you're offering up to 10.000% of your EV (that's the expected income you have, in case you didn't know) to affiliates, and you seem not to care.
As already said, this seems flawed. You might reconsider it, and change it to a more appropriate system, or don't you rely on your income in order to stay in business?

yes this commission is just for promoting, the system is not fixed please note the commission is based on wagered

Wow, I can't wait to see when the site will be going to be abused that affiliate commission is very unstable for running a gambling site.

True, we will see to decrease the commission and add update later

No registration required   I like this.

thanks for feedback
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:19:07 PM

The site looks neat ! Howverr I have issue with the max bet option .When I get the claims from the faucet and I click bet max ,it shows no sufficient amount to bet.At times when I hit the bet (the balance shows proper this time ) nothing happens like it lags but no bits are bet on the actual game.Any solutions ?
speeddice (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 02:56:24 PM

The site looks neat ! Howverr I have issue with the max bet option .When I get the claims from the faucet and I click bet max ,it shows no sufficient amount to bet.At times when I hit the bet (the balance shows proper this time ) nothing happens like it lags but no bits are bet on the actual game.Any solutions ?

Thanks Joel, it's good now

The chat is coming soon
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:01:37 PM

Tried the website for the first time.Good interface.However  the functions seem like a clone of rollin.io.The faucet man ,you could decrease the waiting time.Don't you think 10 minutes is just too much?
speeddice (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 03:20:10 PM

Tried the website for the first time.Good interface.However  the functions seem like a clone of rollin.io.The faucet man ,you could decrease the waiting time.Don't you think 10 minutes is just too much?

Yep, now the waiting time is 60 seconds
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:33:53 PM

i have see the auto roll and is fast , but for now you bot have 500 user at same time to server  Grin

i suggest to add already a altcoin deposit not with spaceshift, because have a very high fee (i remember when i use to another dice site for withdraw doge)
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2972

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 04:25:23 PM

Another new dice game and this site looks a little like in yobit design.
Let me try your site and i will give a feedback

Edit: i tried your site but its a little bit fast. And also lost in martingale but nice site.
And also i noticed that the secret hash and the client seed is random..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tgc46

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:39:54 PM

Provably fair verification link doesn't work.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 04:48:31 PM

Update about this site i tried martingale strategy with 50 winning chance but the result is

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
speeddice (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 04:51:01 PM

Another new dice game and this site looks a little like in yobit design.
Let me try your site and i will give a feedback

Edit: i tried your site but its a little bit fast. And also lost in martingale but nice site.
And also i noticed that the secret hash and the client seed is random..

Thanks for feedback BitMaxz, Yes the client seed and server seed change after each bet

Provably fair verification link doesn't work.

You speak about code.runnable.com ? Yes it's work just wait and try again
speeddice (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 05:07:42 PM

Update about this site i tried martingale strategy with 50 winning chance but the result is

https://i.imgur.com/kSupPLL.jpg

Speeddice is 100% random you dont have luck that's all https://i.imgur.com/BIgMiff.png
BitMaxz
Legendary

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 05:36:01 PM

Speeddice is 100% random you dont have luck that's all https://i.imgur.com/BIgMiff.png
I think i dont have lots of luck thats why i got this wins and lose.
Ok i will try it again if i will got the same as yours..

Another review about your site
After i logout i close the tab and back again to your site and i saw my stats has changed and may name has changed
I think you need to increase the security of every players by putting a fillup form or registration form..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
speeddice (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 06:08:10 PM

http://-snip-

I think i dont have lots of luck thats why i got this wins and lose.
Ok i will try it again if i will got the same as yours..

Another review about your site
After i logout i close the tab and back again to your site and i saw my stats has changed and may name has changed
I think you need to increase the security of every players by putting a fillup form or registration form..

Yes if you click on sign out your session is closed and a new account is automatically created it's normal if you view another name. For back to your account you need to use your secret link https://speeddice.com/q/123 (for more security you can enter your email and a password in settings options)
We'll add two factor authentication in the future for increase the security  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: