Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:41:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Challages faced by women in africa  (Read 210 times)
Sharon121212 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:25:26 AM
Merited by bones261 (1)

Hello friends
   Am new to the forum but already am feeling a sense of acceptance from the forum from both gender(although it's hard to decipher sex from some names) Which is in a huge contrast to what I and so many women like be pass through in West Africa.
   It's so appalling that the women are limited to domestic work and not giving much chance to achieve there dreams. Women are just seen as a property rather than an existing being, families trade their daughters out to the  highest bidder without even giving her a choice or even wondering what her dreams are.
    Women are fast losing the sense of self esteem and inferiority complex is fast creeping and affecting our zeal.  I have always been a knowledge seeker regardless of my background I want to be seen as an example to other women From my region. I  am not so financially buoyant but I have taken it up to myself to spend from my little purse to seek my cryptocurrency knowledge and also raise women in my region and make them independent and not under the shadows of anybody.

I would be seeking your encouragement in achieving this goals. We owe it to humanity

What's wrong in being a woman?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:08:22 PM

Hello friends
   Am new to the forum but already am feeling a sense of acceptance from the forum from both gender(although it's hard to decipher sex from some names) Which is in a huge contrast to what I and so many women like be pass through in West Africa.
   It's so appalling that the women are limited to domestic work and not giving much chance to achieve there dreams. Women are just seen as a property rather than an existing being, families trade their daughters out to the  highest bidder without even giving her a choice or even wondering what her dreams are.
    Women are fast losing the sense of self esteem and inferiority complex is fast creeping and affecting our zeal.  I have always been a knowledge seeker regardless of my background I want to be seen as an example to other women From my region. I  am not so financially buoyant but I have taken it up to myself to spend from my little purse to seek my cryptocurrency knowledge and also raise women in my region and make them independent and not under the shadows of anybody.

I would be seeking your encouragement in achieving this goals. We owe it to humanity

I have seen the treatment of women in Africa and agree.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:02:17 PM

<--->

Not only in Africa but in few Asian countries too it is happening with women.  In the regions where education level is low i.e. illeteracy is higher; in those areas people are backward.  Their thinking is also affected by the illiterate environment.  Women leteracy ratio is much much lower in comparison to men's.  Under such circumstances women are not allowed to go outside their houses.  So they remain backward.
Also there are some religions which do not give liberty women and keep them in home only.
Though with the passage of time; the situation is improving.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:01:30 AM

When you say "West Africa," do you mean Western Sahara?

Western Sahara is one of the least governed places in the whole world. Slavery is accepted by the wealthy and the slaves, as though it is the proper way of life. And it has been that way for generations.

There is essentially no government, and Mauritania and Morocco are fighting over it... though Morocco seems to be winning. Even Algeria would like to get their hands on a piece of it.

There are many countries in Eastern and Central Africa that are way better off than much of North Western Africa. See if you can get to Egypt, or Ethiopia, or Kenya, or Tanzania, or Mozambique, or Madagascar, or even Zanzibar.

Depending on who you are, and on what kind of funds you have, Cameroon, or Central African Republic, or one of the Congo's, or even South Africa, might be acceptable.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
St_3179

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:37:44 PM

I think the challenges you described are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to women's rights in Africa. I know this is a wildly discussed topic, but often it seems that some people would rather look away than to actually acknowledge what is happening. One of the things I'm talking here is the female genital mutilation.

Coming with a background where the gender equality differences are not that high it is really hard to comprehend all of this and there's examples all over the world how even in some more developed countries women are not treated as anything equal. Maybe some of you have heard of how women in Nepal are forced to leave their home while on their period, because it is a "sin." Anyone more interested on the topic can be found here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/banished_for_bleeding

Sorry, I shifted away from problems in Africa, but it's one of the things that always comes to my mind when talking about the challenges that women face from all around the world.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:25:03 PM

Hello friends

There's nothing wrong with being woman, there's something wrong to those people who still have those mindset. We constantly experience changes, and our society of course would be the first one to experience it. We couldn't deny the fact that there comes a time that those mindset about women were accepted but things change now. Mindset with women of course shoukd be change. It is pathetic that some people still can't cope up to the traditional thinking of society.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ispep

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

The future of security tokens

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:03:43 AM

Your post can be categorized from a feminist point of view...
Truth be told feminism is a sort of crusade spreading all over the world,not just in Africa I must say, and it's about women clamouring for equal rights,equal treatments etc in every walk of life...
It's really been a patriarchal society we've lived in for donkey years now, with males getting paid higher in most organizations,males get the jobs easier,in some countries females aren't allowed to drive etc..
Such cases stand out and make the feminism cause even more worth it than you can imagine...
Even in some developed countries,though it may not be so obvious,but women still get the feeling of being subservient/servile to the male group..

I'm no female,but I'm definitely an advocate of liberal feminism....
But you see the radical ones,who feel men should be hated on,kicked in the ass,avoided etc;I think they Rightly should be ignored and yawned at
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: