Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why faucets are NOT worth your time  (Read 1254 times)
Klarck

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 10:07:12 PM

3 hours to get 37k satoshis??? and using over 100 faucets???

The problem with who ever made this analysis is that he probably used faucets that give you less than 500 satoshis, which are in fact not worth your time, since there's faucets there paying you over 1000 satoshis. If you spend hours running faucets to get 200 satoshis again and again and again you won't make any profit, you will just end up wasting time. In my opinion, the best way to use faucets is to go on a list/rotator and run the highest paying first, makejar.com for example, has about 20~30 faucets paying 1000 satoshis or more, so in a few minutes you will get at least 20k satoshis, then you will face the reward decreasing (bc this faucets normally has long timers): 900>800>500... once you get to the ones that pay less than 500 satoshis, you stop and do something else or keep running the 500~700 satoshis faucets that will show up every hour and meanwhile you use the low paying ones (200~300), that's when it starts to get boring, but when you start to do that you will already have made over 50k satoshis, you can do that until you reach your threshold, i normally make 100k satoshis in a few hours everyday just to buy hashpower on ZeusHash.com.

Freedom is being you without anyone's permission.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:09:15 AM

faucet are only good in situation when you have at least 50+ faucets on the list with minimum 500+ satoshi as prize rest is waste of time
further more i use some of them when im bored i have my own script and list with i have mentioned and from time to time i do this to pass time

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:05:41 AM

3 hours to get 37k satoshis??? and using over 100 faucets???

The problem with who ever made this analysis is that he probably used faucets that give you less than 500 satoshis, which are in fact not worth your time, since there's faucets there paying you over 1000 satoshis. If you spend hours running faucets to get 200 satoshis again and again and again you won't make any profit, you will just end up wasting time. In my opinion, the best way to use faucets is to go on a list/rotator and run the highest paying first, makejar.com for example, has about 20~30 faucets paying 1000 satoshis or more, so in a few minutes you will get at least 20k satoshis, then you will face the reward decreasing (bc this faucets normally has long timers): 900>800>500... once you get to the ones that pay less than 500 satoshis, you stop and do something else or keep running the 500~700 satoshis faucets that will show up every hour and meanwhile you use the low paying ones (200~300), that's when it starts to get boring, but when you start to do that you will already have made over 50k satoshis, you can do that until you reach your threshold, i normally make 100k satoshis in a few hours everyday just to buy hashpower on ZeusHash.com.
wow zueshash as well as cloudmining is considered ponzi scheme lately Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: