Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:24:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💵 Buy BTC with Skrill---Cashout with Skrill ≡ MARKET RATE ≡ 💵  (Read 1897 times)
Ninjahitoko (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:45:01 AM

My friend is new to bitcoin and he might want to buy some immediately. Would my assurance be good enough for you to do business with him? I myself have done several Paypal transactions on this forum.

Your "friend" is probably an alt that your are using to try to scam, lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devion420

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:59:43 AM

send u pm
Ninjahitoko (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:17:25 AM

send u pm

You sure you sent it to the right person, because I'm not seeing your PM.
ukb0y

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 04:12:38 PM

whats your fee sir?
Thatstinks

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 02:56:45 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2015, 03:40:32 AM by Thatstinks

WARNING:  Ninjahitoko is a scammer!

Cliff notes: I feel really stupid I trusted him, I know I know I am stupid.

I agreed to purchase 1 BTC from  Ninjahitoko and sent him $514 USD
Instantly after receiving the funds he claimed he could not access his wallet and asked me to wait until tomorrow
At first I thought ok but then I felt sick about it, why would he take my money but not have access suddenly
I asked he send the BTC or refund me
He said give him one day, I did, that time is now up
I PM'd him again today asking where it was and I was going to go public
He replied he just sent the 1 BTC and gave a link to a transaction showing 1 BTC
BIG ISSUE it was not to my bitcoin address, I mentioned I did not receive it
He stated it was the address I gave him (TOTAL LIE PM's and PAYPAL DO NOT LIE) In fact the paypal comment section was as follows as well...
Subject:
 Payment in full for 1 BTC to be sent to the address known as 1DnYnC6JKfFh7BgvmT4pbhMZqZhG9MDFRp  
He asked for 30 minutes for him to see if he made a mistake.
He refuses to refund me or send me my BTC, insists he decides if he made a mistake or not and refuses to admit I sent him my address and he never sent it to me.

Bottom line ALL of this is 100% verifiable via PM's, Mods Admin all free to review, I would copy and paste them all but do not want to take up a lot of room atm. There is obviously a bit more discussion at his in ability to follow through but those are the cliff notes.

This guy is now officially a SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1287182.0
devion420

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 02:58:21 AM

WARNING:  Ninjahitoko is a scammer!

Cliff notes: I feel really stupid I trusted him, I know I know I am stupid.

I agreed to purchase 1 BTC from  Ninjahitoko and sent him $514 USD
Instantly after receiving the funds he claimed he could not access his wallet and asked me to wait until tomorrow
At first I thought ok but then I felt sick about it, why would he take my money but not have access suddenly
I asked he send the BTC or refund me
He said give him one day, I did, that time is now up
I PM'd him again today asking where it was and I was going to go public
He replied he just sent the 1 BTC and gave a link to a transaction showing 1 BTC
BIG ISSUE it was not to my bitcoin address, I mentioned I did not receive it
He stated it was the address I gave him (TOTAL LIE PM's and PAYPAL DO NOT LIE) In fact the paypal comment section was as follows as well...
Subject:
 Payment in full for 1 BTC to be sent to the address known as 1DnYnC6JKfFh7BgvmT4pbhMZqZhG9MDFRp 
He asked for 30 minutes for him to see if he made a mistake.
He refuses to refund me or send me my BTC, insists he decides if he made a mistake or not and refuses to admit I sent him my address and he never sent it to me.

Bottom line ALL of this is 100% verifiable via PM's, Mods Admin all free to review, I would copy and paste them all but do not want to take up a lot of room atm. There is obviously a bit more discussion at his in ability to follow through but those are the cliff notes.

This guy is now officially a SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chargeback paypal  Smiley
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 03:13:10 PM

Seeing as you have a recent scam accusation, I'd be willing to deal with you only using escrow.
Let me know if you're interested in selling me BTC for Paypal, with an escrow.
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 04:05:07 PM

Seeing as you have a recent scam accusation, I'd be willing to deal with you only using escrow.
Why would you deal with a scammer even with escrow instead of getting him banned from the forum?

spiritual3

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 04:09:01 PM

ESCROW ACCEPTED✓
Buy/Sell BTC through Skrill!
I'm trading at market rate.

Simple, fast and convenient.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

FEEDBACK
I can vouch for this guy. I exchanged $16PP for Bitcoins. He went first and sent it really quickly. I will exchange some more tomorrow. Thanks once again!!

Good opportunity to trade with skrill.. in fact i tried for this.. but at that time it was not available.. i will try in future..
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 04:32:09 PM

Why would you deal with a scammer even with escrow instead of getting him banned from the forum?

There was no proof provided in the scam report, it was just the word of another member against OP. Therefore I'm taking the precautions necessary for me to deal safely.
AFAIK staff doesn't get involved in scam reports and this user will not get banned because of it.
If any foul play occurs, it will be documented properly and extensively; this user will have solid proof against him.
Ninjahitoko (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 05:26:35 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 12:33:02 AM by Ninjahitoko

There was no proof provided in the scam report, it was just the word of another member against OP. Therefore I'm taking the precautions necessary for me to deal safely.
AFAIK staff doesn't get involved in scam reports and this user will not get banned because of it.
If any foul play occurs, it will be documented properly and extensively; this user will have solid proof against him.

This user is probably the most creative scammer I have ever encountered.

Here is the story.
The user sent me $514 through PayPal. In return I sent him 1 Bitcoin as agreed upon. At the time this was worth around $440. A day after the transaction this user was messaging me pretending to have not received the 1 Bitcoin. I was confused and did not know what he was saying. He then went on to file a scam accusation against me. I was utterly confused and I went to bed. The next morning I opened my PayPal account and learned that he had filed a claim against me. He sent me a message telling me that the claim included a document which contained a link to the scam accusation, and screenshots of our Bitcointalk conversation. He did all this to make me look like a scammer, so he could reverse the transaction.

I will provide screenshots, transaction evidence, etc.  in a scam accusation thread.
Will send the same documentation to PayPal as a response to the claim filed against me.
I am at work, and will do this as soon as I get home.
Thatstinks

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 06:11:32 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2015, 06:48:28 PM by Thatstinks

This user is probably the most creative scammer I have ever encountered.
Here is the story.
The user sent me $514 through PayPal. In return I sent him 1 Bitcoin as agreed upon. At the time this was worth around $440. A day after the transaction this user was messaging me pretending to have not received the 1 Bitcoin. I was confused and did not know what he was saying. He then went on to file a scam accusation against me. I was utterly confused and I went to bed. The next morning I opened my PayPal account and learned that he had filed a claim against me. He sent me a message telling me that the claim included a document which contained a link to the scam accusation, and screenshots of our Bitcointalk conversation. He did all this to make me look like a scammer, so that he could reverse the transaction.

I will provide screenshots, transaction evidence, etc.  in a scam accusation thread.
Will send the same documentation to PayPal as a response to the claim filed against me.
I am at work, and will do this as soon as I get home.

LOL are you serious, you dirty liar! The PM's and Paypal I sent you contained the only address I ever gave you to send the BTC to and you did NOT. Furthermore I have not even started the paypal dispute yet you moron, yet you claim I have, you have just been caught in another lie.

This user Ninjahitoko has got to be the biggest scammer in terms of willing to lie lie lie even about things that are easily proven untrue.

Go ahead and send your proof to paypal on a dispute I haven't even done yet, LIAR! You have now been caught trying to steal $500 from another member over Skype.

DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS SCAMMER https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1287182.0

Thatstinks

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 06:33:38 PM

I have taken some snips, how do I post them?

Ninjahitoko (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:18:47 PM

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS POST!
This user is making falsely accusing me of scamming, when I am the one that really got scammed.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1289466.0
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: